Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239676 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #950 on: September 22, 2011, 01:23:38 PM »
My usage of the term was fine, as the above definition confirms!

Speaking of which, it is nice to see the operator "especially" flying somewhat over your cretinous self!

You are getting raped in this thread.

Go and de-worm your rancid rectum, old man, you're done here!

Stupid, dumb faggot aka Matt Canning from Thunder Bay!

What action did I seek to prevent, legislative or otherwise?

-Getting raped according to you. Others would disagree.

I may be an old man compared to some, but my rectum is decidedly worm free, thank you. I'm very regular. Therefore, I hardly think my rectum is rancid....yours on the other hand....

You are deluded (quelle surprise!) if you think I care that you refer to me as AKA Matt Canning from Thunder Bay. Based on some PM's I received and saved from you, I feel certain you know very well that Matt and I are not one in the same.

But do carry on, as I know you will. With each of your posts here, you reveal more of your insanity.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #951 on: September 22, 2011, 01:35:24 PM »
This thread is mind boggling...how did you guys get from genocide to infected homo anuses ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #952 on: September 22, 2011, 01:40:15 PM »
This thread is mind boggling...how did you guys get from genocide to infected homo anuses ?

Like sheep we've allowed ourselves to be led there by the rantings of the criminally insane....w8m8.

w8m8

« Reply #953 on: September 22, 2011, 02:00:05 PM »
From your source:
OMG! This seems like an epidemic! Five patients, four which were HIV infected. --Just your average homosexual to be sure! Are you kidding me?

You idiot! Where did I ever say that certain sexual practices which although aren't exclusive to homosexuals, but which are sometimes thought of in conjunction with homosexual MSM behavior, were not implicated in the spread of intestinal parasites between homosexual lovers? It is a simple equation isn't it? Licking someone's wormy asshole is one sure route to acquiring intestinal parasites. However, contrary to your claims, not all folks (gay or otherwise) engage in this practice.

However, you don't stop there, do you? You go on to suggest that not only are homosexuals much more likely to have intestinal parasites, those who work as wait staff and other food service occupations, never practice good hygiene....i.e. washing their hands.

Of course, if you had the benefit of any experience with children, who remain the most likely group to become infected with intestinal parasites, you'd know that children are notorious for forgetting to wash their hands before eating or touching food after wiping their otherwise pristine butts.

Maybe we should have a conversation about vaginal warts. I suspect you've had your asshole sewn shut since you are so full of shit. Did you also have your VJ stitched closed to avoid spreading vaginal warts? That would help explain your perpetually pissed off attitude, wouldn't it?

1. Amebic colitis: Amebic dysentery (inflammation of the intestine) with ulcers in the colon due to infection with an amoeba (Entamoeba histolytica), a single-celled parasite transmitted to humans via contaminated water and food. "Amoeba" is from the Greek "amoibe" meaning "change" because amoebae constantly change shape.

LOL, just look at Matt Canning here, melting down like the horrendous homo we know and hate!!! We've gotten the cunt to go "off the wall" LOL

Matt, you (albeit through one of your homosexual gimmicks "Primemuscle") have been demolished here!

At no point have you provided any data refuting the CONSENSUS opinion asserting that "in excess of 50% of homosexuals harbor intestinal parasites, a figure far in excess of the figure for heterosexuals, and are thus observable walking reservoirs for protozoa, both known and unknown" LOL!!

Save your digressive, dick-crazed talk, you are finished!

I'm guessing we have pushed your buttons, and you - as a result of being not only demolished, but demolished at my hands, and with these particular facts - are now stricken with acknowledging the cold, harsh reality that you - MATTHEW CANNING OF THUNDER BAY - are not only a dirty faggot, but that you will one day face premature expiration by virtue of your richly worm-filled gut, the parasites therein, and of which, will manifest as co-factors for whichever disease you doth eventually succumb... most likely Hepatitis, Kaposi's Sarcoma or AIDs?

I mean, just look at you; such is the degree of your existential contortion (brought on by expert manipulation of your weak mind at my hands) that even when presented with evidence supporting the assertion re: homosexuals spreading disease at eateries and other service outlets, you still manifest a gross desire to filibuster the proceedings LOL, you are a delightful puppet, dancing to our particular whim!

I honestly believe my work for the CIA brainwashing converting innocent arabs into comatose suicide bombers has rubbed off on my getbig posts. Never would I have thought (all those years ago whilst in Tel Aviv, doping up one moron with LSD after another) that such a thing would occur; a hearty chuckle is to be had, and that's for sure hahahahaha!!

Honestly, just fuck off

Oh and, Matt, did you bring up your Getbig posts (the racial ones about blacks) with Chris Cormier and Skip Lacour when you met them, or were you too caught up sucking their balls? Duplicitous white homo, so in search of the black dong that you are!

You might want to reply to this using your JTsunami and reppingfor20 accounts if you feel the need?

LOL ROOOOARING WITH LAUGHTER!!!

"Matt Canning"... getbigs most pathetic account... EVER.

ciao fag!

Lots of love, w8m8... the bitch that owns you like the cunt you are ;)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #954 on: September 22, 2011, 02:05:38 PM »
LOL, just look at Matt Canning here, melting down like the horrendous homo we know and hate!!! We've gotten the cunt to go "off the wall" LOL

Matt, you (albeit through one of your homosexual gimmicks "Primemuscle") have been demolished here!

At no point have you provided any data refuting the CONSENSUS opinion asserting that "in excess of 50% of homosexuals harbor intestinal parasites, a figure far in excess of the figure for heterosexuals, and are thus observable walking reservoirs for protozoa, both known and unknown" LOL!!

I'm guessing we have pushed your buttons, and you - as a result of being not only demolished, but demolished at my hands, and with these particular facts - are now stricken with acknowledging the cold, harsh reality that you - MATTHEW CANNING OF THUNDER BAY - are not only a dirty faggot, but that you will one day face premature expiration by virtue of your richly worm-filled gut, the parasites therein, and of which, will manifest as co-factors for whichever disease you doth eventually succumb... most likely Hepatitis, Kaposi's Sarcoma or AIDs?

I mean, just look at you; such is the degree of your existential contortion (brought on by expert manipulation of your weak mind at my hands) that even when presented with evidence supporting the assertion re: homosexuals spreading disease at eateries and other service outlets, you still manifest a gross desire to filibuster the proceedings LOL, you are a delightful puppet, dancing to our particular whim!

I honestly believe my work for the CIA brainwashing converting innocent arabs into comatose suicide bombers has rubbed off on my getbig posts. Never would I have thought (all those years ago whilst in Tel Aviv, doping up one moron with LSD after another) that such a thing would occur; a hearty chuckle is to be had, and that's for sure hahahahaha!!

Honestly, just fuck off

Oh and, Matt, did you bring up your Getbig posts (the racial ones about blacks) with Chris Cormier and Skip Lacour when you met them, or were you too caught up sucking their balls? Duplicitous white homo, so in search of the black dong that you are!

You might want to reply to this using your JTsunami and reppingfor20 accounts if you feel the need?

ciao fag!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA Love reading this girl right here... smart, witty, funny, and owns the shit out of people!  That attitude is so fuckin attractive...

Men who don't like girls with backbone I'll never get.  If your girl can't tell you that your fucking up in the most real way possible than who can????

Xerxes

« Reply #955 on: September 22, 2011, 02:09:14 PM »
LOL, imagine having w8m8 as your girl, she'd own you all day and make you the most pussywipped spineless man in history  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #956 on: September 22, 2011, 02:11:55 PM »
LOL......"girl"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #957 on: September 22, 2011, 02:12:49 PM »
back on track

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #958 on: September 22, 2011, 02:13:28 PM »
 ;D

Xerxes

« Reply #959 on: September 22, 2011, 02:14:15 PM »
LOL......"girl"

yes all these lengthy angry posts sure do raise suspicion  :D

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #960 on: September 22, 2011, 02:15:54 PM »
;D

Tbombz... please shave your chest bro.  Seriously, I'm not being a dick.   Your pics will legitimately display your physique 110x better if you remove the carpet.  I'm Italian, I deal with the same problem, but do it once, and then you just keep up with it every couple of weeks.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #961 on: September 22, 2011, 02:19:44 PM »
and for good measure a picture of the new gf  8)

w8m8

« Reply #962 on: September 22, 2011, 02:25:03 PM »
gf 

if that's true why can't you ask someone to take a photo ?

always scrunching up in the bathroom is odd

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #963 on: September 22, 2011, 02:28:45 PM »
Tbombz... please shave your chest bro.  Seriously, I'm not being a dick.   Your pics will legitimately display your physique 110x better if you remove the carpet.  I'm Italian, I deal with the same problem, but do it once, and then you just keep up with it every couple of weeks.
the problem is i like the hair, and so does my gf. as well as every other woman ive been with. only person to ever complain was a super effeminate gay guy

if that's true why can't you ask someone to take a photo ?

always scrunching up in the bathroom is odd
well take a look at my body. from my high body fat, to my ginormous head (im 5'11'' 245lbs, in the full body shot including my head i could pass as 5'6'' 200 based on my head size), to my big bones..  its very hard to capture my "mass" in a photograph. i know how to do it. other people dont.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #964 on: September 22, 2011, 02:32:54 PM »
Looking pretty damned good, Taylor.  Your delts and arms have great roundness.  And the pecs seem to have come up, too.

Any chance you can hook me up with a source sometime? :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #965 on: September 22, 2011, 03:21:17 PM »
real good tris Tbombz.
l

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #966 on: September 22, 2011, 03:24:43 PM »
LOL, imagine having w8m8 as your girl, she'd own you all day and make you the most pussywipped spineless man in history  ;D

Only if you let her type the ownings out to you... That shit takes a long time and no man is going to sit and listen to all of it.

;)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #967 on: September 22, 2011, 06:04:03 PM »
Why are her eyes so far apart?? Like, is that some kind of sign of good breeding among the nigre'ess population??

& you put this pic up to prove what?? How LOW your standards are, mission accomplished.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #968 on: September 22, 2011, 06:10:06 PM »
I have changed my mind...........
You can all go back to chopping your heads off in your bathroom shots, damn that is fucked up.

I see you have bought a new tooth-brush, in order to create the illusion, that you have some-one in the other room waiting for you to finish up taking pics of your dumb ass in your bathroom mirror, to show to strange men on the internets  ::)
Yeah, you have a chick in the bedroom, sure you do school boy, sure you do  :-X

Tay gay, why the long face buddy?? problems at home son.............

& you actually expect us to buy the fact that YOU can get laid (much muffled laughter).
That is a joke right??
& why do you leave the neck beard?? Does the bath-tub UG crap you shoot give you a bad shave rash in the neck area??

Have we said that you face is, well................
Take a look.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: September 22, 2011, 06:27:05 PM »

Honestly, just fuck off

ciao fag!

You are truly delusional. Among other delusions, you've deluded yourself into believing that you have "owned" or "raped" me, in your various meltdown replies to me today. Yes my dear, you are the one who is melting like the wicked witch of the west after having a bucket of water dumped on her. Only Elphaba Thropp is at least interesting.....you are not even that.

Your continued insinuation that I am Matt's gimmick or that he is mine is completely and obviously absurd. The folks here are no doubt rolling on the floor in gales of laughter. Are you begging me to post your PM's to me which clearly suggest you know Matt and I are not one in the same. But hey, he's an OK guy, a prince compared to you. Just let me say again, If one of your delusions is that I am Matt, well have at it, it bothers me not in the least. I like Matt, I cannot say the same for you.

I give you credit, you've presented a challenge to me by suggesting my health is somehow compromised by a variety of illnesses neither I or my doctor is aware of my having. I guess even if I should become bored with this nonsense, I will probably keep posting here until I am 80 or 90 years old just to further prove you wrong. But no doubt your keepers at asylum will have taken away your computer privileges long before then.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #970 on: September 22, 2011, 06:37:53 PM »
LOL......"girl"

I am with you on this....not my idea of a "girl" or a woman. In fact, I suspect it isn't sure what it is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: September 22, 2011, 06:41:52 PM »
LOL, just look at Matt Canning here, melting down like the horrendous homo we know and hate!!!

Who "we"? Do you mean you and your alter ego Dan Duchane? Well then, I am broken hearted, I can tell you that! See me crying....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #972 on: September 22, 2011, 07:02:41 PM »
Trey Bombz is the best, almost as good as The Dark Lord Spaniard.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #973 on: September 22, 2011, 07:48:46 PM »

Wow, you chest hairs grow slowly. I buzz cut my chest. It barely lasts a week. Too bad I can't grow hair on my head at this rate. LOL.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #974 on: September 22, 2011, 08:09:56 PM »
the problem is i like the hair, and so does my gf. as well as every other woman ive been with. only person to ever complain was a super effeminate gay guy

well take a look at my body. from my high body fat, to my ginormous head (im 5'11'' 245lbs, in the full body shot including my head i could pass as 5'6'' 200 based on my head size), to my big bones..  its very hard to capture my "mass" in a photograph. i know how to do it. other people dont.

Are you aware of that a lot of celebrities have large heads in comparison to their bodies? Actually your head doesn't look that big, IMO.

My wife likes me better when I let the body hair grow. I guess I am just self-centered enough to do what pleases me. I did grow out my beard just to make her happy. I prefer how I look without the excess body  hair. A side benefit is that my LMT (licensed massage therapist) prefers my having less hair to. I have a standing monthly appointment with him, that wouldn't allow much time for my hair to grow out, even at the very fast rate at which mine grows.