Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239444 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #975 on: September 22, 2011, 08:19:34 PM »
Why are her eyes so far apart?? Like, is that some kind of sign of good breeding among the nigre'ess population??

& you put this pic up to prove what?? How LOW your standards are, mission accomplished.

PT

shes gorgeous  :-*  like an african-european model from the 70's. and shes going to grad school next year, only 21. suuuuuuper smart. but even more chill.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #976 on: September 22, 2011, 08:21:12 PM »
Only if you let her type the ownings out to you... That shit takes a long time and no man is going to sit and listen to all of it.

;)

Not to mention that those self proclaimed "ownings" are so loaded with shit. I agree that it isn't very "manly" of me to engage w8m8 or even give him/her the benefit of a response. Realistically, if I weren't retired with extra time on my hands, I wouldn't bother to respond at all. All I can say in my own defense is that this exchange with this nut job does give me a chuckle.

But your point is well taken. Most men would never give someone like w8m8 the time of day, much less a response.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #977 on: September 22, 2011, 08:21:25 PM »
Are you aware of that a lot of celebrities have large heads in comparison to their bodies? Actually your head doesn't look that big, IMO.

My wife likes me better when I let the body hair grow. I guess I am just self-centered enough to do what pleases me. I did grow out my beard just to make her happy. I prefer how I look without the excess body  hair. A side benefit is that my LMT (licensed massage therapist) prefers my having less hair to. I have a standing monthly appointment with him, that wouldn't allow much time for my hair to grow out, even at the very fast rate at which mine grows.
ya if i could stay lean id probably go to holywood.. i could definitely be a character in some b list movies..    

love massages

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #978 on: September 22, 2011, 08:32:46 PM »
Not to mention that those self proclaimed "ownings" are so loaded with shit. I agree that it isn't very "manly" of me to engage w8m8 or even give him/her the benefit of a response. Realistically, if I weren't retired with extra time on my hands, I wouldn't bother to respond at all. All I can say in my own defense is that this exchange with this nut job does give me a chuckle.

But your point is well taken. Most men would never give someone like w8m8 the time of day, much less a response.

I thought you were "destroyed" ...."decimated" ...."exposed"...."owned"...blah, blah,blah..

and yet here you are, posting away, completely unfazed  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: September 22, 2011, 08:34:10 PM »
ya if i could stay lean id probably go to holywood.. i could definitely be a character in some b list movies..    

love massages

Massages are great. Scott does deep tissue massage. Although the massage is scheduled for ninety minutes, last month I was on the table for two hours. Apparently, like many folks, I carry a lot of tension in my shoulders. He really worked on releasing this for me. I'd see him every week if I could justify the expense. He only charges me $75. I tip him another $15. which is still pretty cheap considering how great it makes me feel. Still, with my modest income, it is hard for me to spend the better part of $100 a week on myself.

Why "B" movies? Dream big. I grew up in L.A. -Worked at the studios when I was younger in set decoration and property. Film acting is easy! For every scene you end up seeing in a movie or on a television show, there are literally dozens of takes. All one needs is the "look" and enough confidence to sell it. You seem pretty confident to me. Of course, they may want you to shave your chest....kidding!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: September 22, 2011, 08:44:19 PM »

I thought you were "destroyed" ...."decimated" ...."exposed"...."owned"...blah, blah,blah..

and yet here you are, posting away, completely unfazed  ;D

Oh, but you should see me. I am but puddle of tears on my living room floor. Even my two dogs wonder why I seem so sad. My wife is pretending not to notice that her man has cried his eyes out for hours on end today (well except when I went to the gym to workout). To make me feel better she fixed me a fabulous comfort food dinner, homemade mac and cheese with three cheeses, yum. She's such a gem! I've thought of slashing my wrists....but that would be such a mess.

In seems to me that some folks like to brag that they have "owned" someone when they really have only made themselves look the fool. In truth, I don't feel owned at all. I feel absolutely great! Glad you noticed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #981 on: September 22, 2011, 08:58:14 PM »

love massages

Given that there is a huge age difference between you and me, we have similar body types. I am also 5'11" and relatively big boned. Although some may say I have big head, LOL, I don't think this is so (this is why I am not a movie star....ha, ha!) My guess is that my current body fat ratio is about 12%. So clearly, I am not lean or cut by any means. But like you, I look decent and am healthy.

Personally, I think you look like a guy who is very fit and healthy. You've got great delts, (these are a struggle for me). You are reasonably good looking. I don't know what your goals are so I have no way to know if you are meeting them. But if your goal is to be fit and healthy, I think you look like you are doing great.

BTW, your girl friend is very attractive. There is nothing wrong with how her eyes are set. She's hardly what someone would call "wall eyed". It sounds like, from what you've posted, you are very proud of her accomplishments. Could this be love? Do yourself and her a favor and don't put either of you in a position of defending your relationship to a bunch on Internet goons.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #982 on: September 23, 2011, 06:49:38 AM »
I have changed my mind...........
You can all go back to chopping your heads off in your bathroom shots, damn that is fucked up.

I see you have bought a new tooth-brush, in order to create the illusion, that you have some-one in the other room waiting for you to finish up taking pics of your dumb ass in your bathroom mirror, to show to strange men on the internets  ::)
Yeah, you have a chick in the bedroom, sure you do school boy, sure you do  :-X

Tay gay, why the long face buddy?? problems at home son.............

& you actually expect us to buy the fact that YOU can get laid (much muffled laughter).
That is a joke right??
& why do you leave the neck beard?? Does the bath-tub UG crap you shoot give you a bad shave rash in the neck area??

Have we said that you face is, well................
Take a look.

PT

Looks like your average gym rat.

......who'd know he is a steroid and training guru and also knows everything about everything!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #983 on: September 23, 2011, 05:33:42 PM »
Given that there is a huge age difference between you and me, we have similar body types. I am also 5'11" and relatively big boned. Although some may say I have big head, LOL, I don't think this is so (this is why I am not a movie star....ha, ha!) My guess is that my current body fat ratio is about 12%. So clearly, I am not lean or cut by any means. But like you, I look decent and am healthy.

Personally, I think you look like a guy who is very fit and healthy. You've got great delts, (these are a struggle for me). You are reasonably good looking. I don't know what your goals are so I have no way to know if you are meeting them. But if your goal is to be fit and healthy, I think you look like you are doing great.

BTW, your girl friend is very attractive. There is nothing wrong with how her eyes are set. She's hardly what someone would call "wall eyed". It sounds like, from what you've posted, you are very proud of her accomplishments. Could this be love? Do yourself and her a favor and don't put either of you in a position of defending your relationship to a bunch on Internet goons.

thanks man! nah it aint love..yet..maybe. she is just super smart. extremely chill. and adoreable as hell. very good taste in music and fashion. she dresses like a nerdy hippy chick with a touch of sexy thrown in. and then g strings underneath. been saving herself for a dude like me and now shes giving herself completely. its an amazing feeling, falling in love.

anyways guys heres a new pic taken today

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #984 on: September 23, 2011, 05:39:27 PM »
T - big fucking arms bro..but what the hell happened to the Matt Damon look? Starting to look like a jacked Tom Hanks..

O

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #985 on: September 23, 2011, 05:50:26 PM »

Just me or has he taken on the look of one of those Brazilian oil injectors ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #986 on: September 23, 2011, 06:00:10 PM »
Karl Pilkington on gear.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #987 on: September 23, 2011, 07:30:44 PM »
shes gorgeous  :-*  like an african-european model from the 70's. and shes going to grad school next year, only 21. suuuuuuper smart. but even more chill.

Yes, you have me there she is absolutely stunning  :-X
WTF exactly is an "African-European??" She would blend in at any sub-Saharan, village location, meaning that despite her blood line's access to an up-grade (living in the US) there is NO whitey in that wood pile.
This roughly translated, means she is at the lower end of the IQ spectrum that our species displays.

She is super smart, huh?? is that by your standards (by this, I mean she could out-perform you intellectually), I would not be writing home about that if I were you ;)

A pure bred nigre'ess with an average IQ gene pool of 80'ish, Galylor you need to STFU mate, you don't want me to go get all that racial science research that Chinese, have been conducting, do you??

Wait, that is why all the IT & tech jobs are being out-sourced to sub-Saharan Africa. Damn, why did it take me so long to see it.

Growth/noob loves me

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #988 on: September 23, 2011, 07:38:14 PM »
Congratulations to your Intelligent Lady Taylor!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #989 on: September 23, 2011, 07:41:48 PM »

Just me or has he taken on the look of one of those Brazilian oil injectors ???

Nope, he is looking like a " Brazilian oil injector" he is looking very unhappy also. Perhaps he is pissed that his mom never had his ears pinned when he was a kid.
They are some dumb ears for some-one who likes to have a GI buzz cut. The longest face & funky ears :o bad combination!!

Gaylor, where you constipated in this shot?? Mate, Dulcolax works real good.
You look like you are trying to squeeze one off in your (Costco, no name track pants) chuddies, you fucking gypsy untermenschen, Kunt.
Who was it who said "I don't consider trash like Taylor White anyhow??" I have to concur, after looking closely at that facial construction he would never prove his N.W.European ancestors went back (pure bred) to the 1700's, the SS would have had you down the vasectomy clinic befor you could ask where your nigre'ess was being taken.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #990 on: September 23, 2011, 07:44:57 PM »
Congratulations to your Intelligent Lady Taylor!

380 posts & kissing Taylors Gayboys ass in every appearance made in this thread.
Has a nigre'ess flapping her ass around in the avatar.
Gee, I wonder who's gimmick this is.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #991 on: September 23, 2011, 08:25:00 PM »
shes gorgeous  :-*  like an african-european model from the 70's. and shes going to grad school next year, only 21. suuuuuuper smart. but even more chill.

African-European?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #992 on: September 24, 2011, 01:20:57 PM »
african european as in a black model from europe featured in european fashion magazines in the 1970's

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #993 on: September 30, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »
  :P

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #994 on: September 30, 2011, 10:03:25 PM »
hahaha man, I sport the same Herculean look these days.

Bodyhair everywhere, chest, flabs, back, traps...Im like a fucking warewolf!  ;D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #995 on: October 01, 2011, 12:01:09 AM »
Take the half decent shoulders and arms of tombs and he has one of the most average unimpressive torsos ever. His chest late obliques don't exist very normal looking.  For how much gear?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #996 on: October 01, 2011, 01:45:10 AM »
back on track

Why do you stand to the side like that? And why do you always try to puff up yourself? Take a pic from the front just standing relax like a normal person. Like you would do in everyday life. Assuming you don't walk around always in some type of bodybuilder pose?

When someone is always taking pic in various poses, odd angles, partial shots, dim lights ... I always get the feeling you are hiding something. With you I think that you might be narrow in clavicle width and are trying to hide it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: October 01, 2011, 02:29:45 AM »
Why do you stand to the side like that? And why do you always try to puff up yourself? Take a pic from the front just standing relax like a normal person. Like you would do in everyday life. Assuming you don't walk around always in some type of bodybuilder pose?

When someone is always taking pic in various poses, odd angles, partial shots, dim lights ... I always get the feeling you are hiding something. With you I think that you might be narrow in clavicle width and are trying to hide it.

I think Taylor stands the way he does is because he is afraid that if he doesn't, he won't fit inside the Picture

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #998 on: October 01, 2011, 02:30:29 AM »

LMFAO !!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #999 on: October 01, 2011, 01:37:25 PM »

well take a look at my body. from my high body fat, to my ginormous head (im 5'11'' 245lbs, in the full body shot including my head i could pass as 5'6'' 200 based on my head size), to my big bones..  its very hard to capture my "mass" in a photograph. i know how to do it. other people dont.