Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 236974 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #1050 on: February 23, 2012, 04:48:47 PM »
yea. i think i can make an enormous amount of progress yet. getting lean will make me look a lot bigger. and ive yet to push high doses of good roids. 

You won't ever lean out. You are too scared of what weight you would hit without the lard.

You are like all the fatties that always talk about size down my Gym T,you have the psyche for bodybuilding i'll give you that, if not the body.
Trans Milkshake.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #1051 on: February 23, 2012, 04:57:56 PM »
my genetics for handsomeness are outstanding.

in the back garden?
c

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #1052 on: February 23, 2012, 05:55:41 PM »
your a very goofy looking dude and i swear you have to be very short you have the giant head and dwarf features,,,but whatever,,,lean up ur not veiny bro.  best of luck

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #1053 on: February 23, 2012, 06:03:30 PM »
If you shave and use diuretics your BF will drop to 6%. Right gh15?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1054 on: February 23, 2012, 06:04:34 PM »
your a very goofy looking dude and i swear you have to be very short you have the giant head and dwarf features,,,but whatever,,,lean up ur not veiny bro.  best of luck
;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #1055 on: February 23, 2012, 06:10:07 PM »
If you shave and use diuretics your BF will drop to 6%. Right gh15?

Yes this guy is truly 4%, the rest is just water, me and Gh15 can tell that through a mixture of light refraction, textural differences between the chakra points and a complex  mathematical equation first patented by Joe Weider.
Trans Milkshake.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1056 on: February 23, 2012, 06:16:17 PM »
im a hair shy of six foot

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: February 23, 2012, 06:19:02 PM »
im a hair shy of six foot

Bullfuckingshit.
Trans Milkshake.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #1058 on: February 23, 2012, 06:24:25 PM »
this morning

Ok.

Actually, ya look pretty damn good in those pics...naturally you don't care what people think...you do it for you :)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #1059 on: February 23, 2012, 06:26:47 PM »
Now go wash the 10 pounds of dirt out your underwear and then see what the scale reads.  8)

Now THAT was FUNNY.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1060 on: February 23, 2012, 07:39:53 PM »
i was suprised, i thought it would read mid 230's, since thats what i weighed a couple months ago, and since ive been off gear for about 4 days now and have lost a bunch of water weight because of it.

You've been off for 4 days and you've lost a bunch of water weight because of it ???

Did I read that right? 4 days?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1061 on: February 23, 2012, 08:13:42 PM »
i can get bigger on roids alone. i still havent used good doses of tren and test together. well, i havent even used a good dose of tren by itself. ill look massively bigger if i lean out. the amount of fat im carrrying is ridiculous, i just hide it well cuz i got a big frame and a small waist.  but ya to become a freak of course ill need Gh.

clen + t3 or albut + t3 and juice. Lose weight bitch,,,,u owe getbig.
all drugs - TPPIIP

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #1062 on: February 23, 2012, 10:41:42 PM »
what the fuck are you waiting for then, you were supposed to starting leaning out a few months ago  ;D

clen + t3 or albut + t3 and juice. Lose weight bitch,,,,u owe getbig.
^^^^^

Get to work big dawg!!!

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #1063 on: February 24, 2012, 03:48:36 AM »
adonis is my #3 guru
X

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1064 on: February 24, 2012, 06:31:46 AM »

You won't ever lean out. You are too scared of what weight you would hit without the lard.

You are like all the fatties that always talk about size down my Gym T,you have the psyche for bodybuilding i'll give you that, if not the body.
Cutting calories and leaning out is hard. Very hard for certain bodytypes. It's easy to say "Look how much bigger I am than you!, I could cut up if I wanted a swimmers build." I was always chubby but I started lifting, built some muscle, and cut up. Once you know how to diet and have seen your body compisition change day by day it's easy. But for someone who's never done it like T it's a painful process. Most permabulkers cant lean out without tons of cutting agents either. How about instead of eating all that shit and upping the tren dose, you just put down the dbl cheeseburger.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #1065 on: February 24, 2012, 05:35:34 PM »
Cutting calories and leaning out is hard. Very hard for certain bodytypes. It's easy to say "Look how much bigger I am than you!, I could cut up if I wanted a swimmers build." I was always chubby but I started lifting, built some muscle, and cut up. Once you know how to diet and have seen your body compisition change day by day it's easy. But for someone who's never done it like T it's a painful process. Most permabulkers cant lean out without tons of cutting agents either. How about instead of eating all that shit and upping the tren dose, you just put down the dbl cheeseburger.
[/color]
Exactly.

Beacuse, perma's are LAZY.

News flash, your diet DOES matter.

I have no problem at all if people want to use anab and gh, just DO NOT THINK IT WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU, IT WILL NOT, YOU LAZY, NO DISCIPLINE,PERMA FATTY'S!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1066 on: February 24, 2012, 05:42:04 PM »
Ok.

Actually, ya look pretty damn good in those pics...naturally you don't care what people think...you do it for you :)
thanks. yes i do

You've been off for 4 days and you've lost a bunch of water weight because of it ???

Did I read that right? 4 days?
yea. short esters only. blood was clear of hormones within 48 hours. ive done this 4-5 times now, coming off completely using only short esters. pretty predictable. a few days after coming off i look great, water drops down, and all the muscle is still there. about a week after coming off i look pretty much the same but my shoulders deflate just a tad bit. the longer i stay off, the more my shoulders deflate.. but everything stays pretty much the same for the most part. dont even really put on any fat, muscles just get softer.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #1067 on: February 24, 2012, 05:45:14 PM »
I would drop the other AAS you are on and stick to 100mg ED tren ace.
No other AAS needed, you'll get lean as hell without being on grams of assorted crap.

Why does everyone love to take tren, GH, T3, all that crazy shit and then eat like crap?
I don't get it, eat clean on all that and you will get ripped quick, I don't get the mindset.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #1068 on: February 24, 2012, 05:48:23 PM »
thanks. yes i do
 yea. short esters only. blood was clear of hormones within 48 hours. ive done this 4-5 times now, coming off completely using only short esters. pretty predictable. a few days after coming off i look great, water drops down, and all the muscle is still there. about a week after coming off i look pretty much the same but my shoulders deflate just a tad bit. the longer i stay off, the more my shoulders deflate.. but everything stays pretty much the same for the most part. dont even really put on any fat, muscles just get softer.

That's nice.

Now stop eating so damn much dude. Really.

Your build is above average. Perhaps worry LESS about anabolics, fat burners and CONCENTRATE MORE on EATING LESS.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1069 on: February 24, 2012, 05:51:01 PM »
im leaning out very very slowly.. like, 2 steps forward, 5 steps to the side, 10 steps to the other side, 5 steps back to the middle, then 1 and 1/2 steps back wards, repeat.  ;D

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #1070 on: February 24, 2012, 05:52:09 PM »
im leaning out very very slowly.. like, 2 steps forward, 5 steps to the side, 10 steps to the other side, 5 steps back to the middle, then 1 and 1/2 steps back wards, repeat.  ;D

Ok cool.

Why do you think you sabatoge your progress?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #1071 on: February 24, 2012, 05:56:14 PM »

Yeah, this is like dumbasses learn...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1072 on: February 24, 2012, 05:56:40 PM »
i wouldnt really call it sabotage. the main problem is a really like food. but honestly i wouldnt be near as thick if i wasnt eating the way i have been.  i do binge too often, but ive cut back on that lately, dont ever really do it anymore.. instead ive just been eating a little more carbs and fats in my meals. "moderation". its working pretty good. muscles seem to absorb the nutrients better and the fat stays off even with 3 big sloppy fatty carb laden meals per day.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #1073 on: February 24, 2012, 06:06:10 PM »
i wouldnt really call it sabotage. the main problem is a really like food. but honestly i wouldnt be near as thick if i wasnt eating the way i have been.  i do binge too often, but ive cut back on that lately, dont ever really do it anymore.. instead ive just been eating a little more carbs and fats in my meals. "moderation". its working pretty good. muscles seem to absorb the nutrients better and the fat stays off even with 3 big sloppy fatty carb laden meals per day.

My man.

You seem like a decent, reasonably intelligent dude, and I enjoy SOME of your postings.

This crap you just wrote is a joke. READ WHAT YOU JUST WROTE. THEN READ IT AGAIN.

You make excuses "i really love food" you rationalise ""i wouldn't be nearly as thick if i wasn't BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH!

Your mind is a tad warped eh?

Just to be fair, I'm fucked up in my own way as well.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #1074 on: February 24, 2012, 08:10:40 PM »
My man.
You seem like a decent, reasonably intelligent dude, and I enjoy SOME of your postings.
This crap you just wrote is a joke. READ WHAT YOU JUST WROTE. THEN READ IT AGAIN.
You make excuses "i really love food" you rationalise ""i wouldn't be nearly as thick if i wasn't BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH!
Your mind is a tad warped eh?
Just to be fair, I'm fucked up in my own way as well.

x2
your a cool cat Tbombz, but this guy has a point. You seem to make excuses for not dieting down, everyone really likes foods..thats why dieting is a bitch, but you have to do it. And the "thickness" you mention is just fat + water, you lose this "thickness" dieted down dude. The way i see it, if your going to spend money on roids and time in the gym then at least look the part. not trying to flame you just some advice.  :-X