Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239900 times)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #1075 on: February 25, 2012, 01:49:16 PM »
x2
your a cool cat Tbombz, but this guy has a point. You seem to make excuses for not dieting down, everyone really likes foods..thats why dieting is a bitch, but you have to do it. And the "thickness" you mention is just fat + water, you lose this "thickness" dieted down dude. The way i see it, if your going to spend money on roids and time in the gym then at least look the part. not trying to flame you just some advice.  :-X

Exactly.

Lets review.

You eat to many calories, "binge", but not "often" and usually eat "three heavy carb and fat meals" beacuse you "really like food"

Fucking hell man.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1076 on: February 25, 2012, 01:52:19 PM »
could not be bothered to dredge through pages of shit, but would 100mg ED of tren be a step DOWN from what you're currently taking?

500mg tren a week plus a bit of test + maybe a mild anabolic should be plenty for cutting, you could be ripped in 3 months without losing much muscle on that dose at your current size.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #1077 on: February 25, 2012, 01:57:30 PM »
could not be bothered to dredge through pages of shit, but would 100mg ED of tren be a step DOWN from what you're currently taking?

500mg tren a week plus a bit of test + maybe a mild anabolic should be plenty for cutting, you could be ripped in 3 months without losing much muscle on that dose at your current size.

STOP telling this lazy perma- bloater to take more drugs!!!!!!

He fucking EATS TO DAMN MUCH. And admited this fact.

Your feeding this dudes lack of work ethic.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1078 on: February 25, 2012, 05:08:47 PM »
i think it was in this thread that someone was doubtting my height.. this is from 2 years ago

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #1079 on: February 25, 2012, 09:58:25 PM »
So what's the final verdict can Adonis's principles really work? I mean something makes me want to resist believing I can eat what ever I want so long as it's within my calorie budget. Then again never tried it so don't know, would be great to be able to have more freedom in my diet.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #1080 on: February 25, 2012, 10:43:07 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1081 on: February 27, 2012, 05:43:57 PM »
That is a huge backyard
  ??? new subdivision, not much land per house, but we got a trailer pad on the one side and a garden+shed on the other side of the house, plus that little patch in the back. what you cant see is just to the right of the end of that pacth of lawn is about 20 feet of cement with a table and chairs, plus a nice little zen fountain and some cool plants, rocks, ect. there are two redwoods and two chinese maples back there as well. still new so they are small though.

took this today. weird how i look leaner after 8 days off hormones.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1082 on: February 27, 2012, 05:44:55 PM »
So what's the final verdict can Adonis's principles really work? I mean something makes me want to resist believing I can eat what ever I want so long as it's within my calorie budget. Then again never tried it so don't know, would be great to be able to have more freedom in my diet.
  calories in vs. calories out.. simple physics bro !  :)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1083 on: February 27, 2012, 05:46:46 PM »
have the potential to become a mass monster
l

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1084 on: February 27, 2012, 05:55:51 PM »
yeah fullness and bloat is down,,some lines coming around delts,arms starting to sit better the muscle,,waist is getting slimmer look ,,if u diet hard or a bit cleaner less whatever you know and use compounds to fit the look u want u will look good..just my 2 cents...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1085 on: February 27, 2012, 05:59:11 PM »
Diet
Train
Cardio
Repeat

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: February 29, 2012, 11:16:34 PM »
  ....there are two redwoods and two chinese maples back there as well. still new so they are small though.

Did you mean Japanese Maple trees? I am not aware of Chinese Maple trees.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1087 on: February 29, 2012, 11:19:40 PM »
Did you mean Japanese Maple trees? I am not aware of Chinese Maple trees.
lol, haha, yea

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1088 on: February 29, 2012, 11:25:22 PM »
  ??? new subdivision, not much land per house, but we got a trailer pad on the one side and a garden+shed on the other side of the house, plus that little patch in the back. what you cant see is just to the right of the end of that pacth of lawn is about 20 feet of cement with a table and chairs, plus a nice little zen fountain and some cool plants, rocks, ect. there are two redwoods and two chinese maples back there as well. still new so they are small though.

took this today. weird how i look leaner after 8 days off hormones.

Stop injecting your triceps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1089 on: March 03, 2012, 12:59:49 AM »
Tbombz,

I don`t think I ever asked you this, but was was your starting weight, ie the pics on the motorbike and the old pics you posted from like 5 years ago, then your cut (I remember you cut down fairly lean) and now.  What were the time frames also?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1090 on: March 03, 2012, 01:04:59 AM »
Tbombz,

I don`t think I ever asked you this, but was was your starting weight, ie the pics on the motorbike and the old pics you posted from like 5 years ago, then your cut (I remember you cut down fairly lean) and now.  What were the time frames also?

260 sophmore year at my peak fatness

170 senior year as low as my weight got

180 @ 19 years old in same condition as senior year heaviest i got before juicing

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1091 on: March 03, 2012, 01:10:36 AM »
260 sophmore year at my peak fatness

170 senior year as low as my weight got

180 @ 19 years old in same condition as senior year heaviest i got before juicing

As I said earlier, nobody can deny the improvements you have made.  It takes time to see it through from 260 to 170.  You have gone through that nonsense before so there is no reason why you wouldn`t be ripped this year if you wanted to be. 

Are you still unable to train your legs hard from your injury?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1092 on: March 03, 2012, 01:41:12 AM »
yea i dont cant use more than about 100lbs on leg extensions and 225 for hack squats or else my knee(s) flare up real bad. i get okay results with what i can do though.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: March 08, 2012, 10:05:22 AM »
chinese maple trees!  LOL............

In California you're lucky to have any backyard at all!  Tbombz house is probably a half a million dollar home!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: March 08, 2012, 11:36:14 AM »
chinese maple trees!  LOL............

In California you're lucky to have any backyard at all!  Tbombz house is probably a half a million dollar home!

Perhaps new houses in California have smaller yards. The house I grew up in was in Encino, CA. It was a block north of Ventura Blvd. and about eight blocks west of Sepulveda Blvd We had about a acre. The back third of the lot, behind the pool was a small pasture and stables where I kept my horses. That house is still there on Densmore street. However the current owners took out the stables and have a tennis court instead. Believe it or not, in 1957 when my parents bought that place they paid $32,000. -unbelievable, considering what houses in that neighborhood run today.

The real estate market in some areas of California are very depressed at present. I've read that there are some bankrupt cities where you can't give away a house because no one wants to live there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1095 on: March 13, 2012, 07:49:02 PM »
today

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #1096 on: March 13, 2012, 10:13:16 PM »
wait, so according to gh15 you can eat whatever as long as you're on gh and tren in good doses and hit 6% easy. Why aren't you there with the amounts of tren you run??

POTA

« Reply #1097 on: March 13, 2012, 10:21:15 PM »
today
You're a kid? I've always imagined you being a 40-plus-year-old man, for some reason.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1098 on: March 13, 2012, 11:47:57 PM »
You're a kid? I've always imagined you being a 40-plus-year-old man, for some reason.
mentally and spiritually im about 5,000 years old.  :P

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: March 14, 2012, 05:43:31 AM »
today

Looking much better off the gear.  Not near as much bloat.  Arms are definately more pronounced, and mid-section looks tighter.  Stay off the gear, and focus on diet and cardio.   :)