Author Topic: Would you hit it ?  (Read 8812 times)

che

• Getbig V
Would you hit it ?
« on: August 18, 2011, 03:14:41 PM »

A 24-year-old New York City man remains jailed after he was found allegedly having sex with a 92-year-old woman's corpse inside the morgue of the hospital where he worked.

Anthony Merino, who works as a lab technician at Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, N.J., was arrested Sunday after police responded to a call from a security guard at the hospital. The guard reported witnessing the lab technician sexually desecrating the woman's dead body, according to police.

"This is a first," Lt. Dean Kazinci, spokesman for the Teaneck, N.J., police, told ABC News. "When you think you've heard and seen it all, something like this happens."

Kazinci said the security guards at the hospital told police that they caught Merino in the act of necrophilia. They transported Merino to the police station, he said, and charged him after conducting a police interview.

A spokesman for Holy Name Hospital released a statement to ABC News calling the allegations a "heinous crime."

"We are horrified and saddened for the family of the patient and are completely empathic and sympathetic to them," the statement reads.

Merino had only been working at the hospital for 14 days, according to the statement, and had passed a criminal background check before he was offered the job. The hospital also notified the dead woman's next of kin after contacting authorities.

io856

Re: Would you hit it ?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »
what a fuckin wierdo

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 03:18:35 PM »
i bet all the f a g worshipers would have loved to work at a hospital morgue when zzyz died

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 03:20:25 PM »
mother of mercy  :-X

i could understand fucking the still warm hotties that meet an untimely end, but 92 :vomitsmiley:

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 03:22:51 PM »
Media will blame steroids after they publish the physique shots.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 03:23:24 PM »
mother of mercy  :-X

i could understand fucking the still warm hotties that meet an untimely end, but 92 :vomitsmiley:

you mean like all the people at the South Florida morgue that held anna nicoles body

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 03:24:14 PM »
So what? At least the guy is getting steady ass.

I swear, getbig is the biggest bunch of haters I have ever seen.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 03:25:52 PM »
is he natural?
Deep Tissue Massage

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 03:28:45 PM »

No commitment, no listening to bs, no worry about getting cheated on, come and go as you please..This dude had it made!

Xerxes

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 03:29:57 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 03:39:33 PM »

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 03:51:53 PM »
I've heard a lot of sick shit in my time, this one is definitely Top 5
Get Big, or Die Trying

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 03:54:37 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 06:38:17 PM »

Haha, how about this guy ?

Meet Bryan James Hathaway, alleged venison lover. The Wisconsin man, 20, is facing charges that he had sex last month with a dead deer. Hathaway, who previously has served time for killing a horse he intended to sexually assault, allegedly found the deer in a ditch alongside a roadway. Now Hathaway's lawyer has filed a court motion arguing that since the animal was already dead, Hathaway should not face a misdemeanor rap of sexual gratification with an animal. 'The statute does not prohibit one from having sex with a carcass,' lawyer Fredric Anderson wrote in the motion filed in Douglas County Circuit Court. As reported in today's Daily Telegram, in response to Anderson's motion, prosecutor James Boughner noted that state criminal statutes did not seem to 'draw a line between the living and the dead.' Judge Michael Lucci, who heard motion arguments Tuesday, said he will issue a decision by December 1.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 07:08:58 PM »
you mean like all the people at the South Florida morgue that held anna nicoles body

well would you pass that up ?  :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 07:10:16 PM »
Haha, how about this guy ?

Meet Bryan James Hathaway, alleged venison lover. The Wisconsin man, 20, is facing charges that he had sex last month with a dead deer. Hathaway, who previously has served time for killing a horse he intended to sexually assault, allegedly found the deer in a ditch alongside a roadway. Now Hathaway's lawyer has filed a court motion arguing that since the animal was already dead, Hathaway should not face a misdemeanor rap of sexual gratification with an animal. 'The statute does not prohibit one from having sex with a carcass,' lawyer Fredric Anderson wrote in the motion filed in Douglas County Circuit Court. As reported in today's Daily Telegram, in response to Anderson's motion, prosecutor James Boughner noted that state criminal statutes did not seem to 'draw a line between the living and the dead.' Judge Michael Lucci, who heard motion arguments Tuesday, said he will issue a decision by December 1.

:-\

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 07:27:19 PM »
Sick fucks out there good god. These people need a bullet straight to the brain. A man is not worthy of living if they can't do such fucked up things.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 07:36:09 PM »
Sick fucks out there good god. These people need a bullet straight to the brain. A man is not worthy of living if they can't do such fucked up things.

Yeah, kinda the movie "shutter island", when Dicaprio said "which would be worse... to live as a monster or to die as a good man?  :-\

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 07:39:10 PM »
Sick fucks out there good god. These people need a bullet straight to the brain.

I was going to say they need a job, but that morgue dude did.

Yes, just shoot them.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 08:31:03 PM »
"how was that chick you banged last night?"

"bro, she was a dead fish........literally"