Author Topic: dating sites  (Read 20288 times)

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
  • It's a little known fact
dating sites
« on: August 18, 2011, 06:26:50 PM »
whats up brothers...

any of you fools use them dating sites?if so whats good and whats ur expeience....plenty of fish?...e harmony?...adult friend finder?...

whats the deal my fellows?

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: dating sights
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 06:28:20 PM »
sights?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 06:29:31 PM »
Wit Yo game u best stick to the strawberrys walking the block afta midnite

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 06:29:44 PM »
sites?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 06:30:01 PM »
i've been on okcupid for a while now

utter failure  :D

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 06:40:05 PM »
i've been on okcupid for a while now

utter failure  :D

no bitches hit u back?...or non worth hittin?

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: dating sites
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 06:42:44 PM »
both... there are some hot chicks on there but i feel like they mostly just keep their profiles open to boost their self-esteem.

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 07:28:24 PM »
have i mentioned lately that bitches aint shit

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 07:29:47 PM »
have i mentioned lately that bitches aint shit
but hoes and tricks

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »
lick on the nuts and suck the dicks

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 07:54:48 PM »
I did that shit when I first got to AZ...it was an easy way to get laid until I met a normal person....you will never meet anyone worth getting serious with on those sites. If I logged on today I bet there are still some of the same chicks still hanging around...with another 15 cocks under their belt

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 08:14:34 PM »
I went on eharmony a few years ago. A lot of professional women on there. I got doctors, lawyers you name it. Those professional woman are awesome but dont get out and socialize so resort to those sites. At the time I was traveling form city to city around the country. It was a great way to have a girl in different citys.

But now that im in a position were I dont travel much, so I would never go on one of those sites. I would never have a real relationship with one of those girls. Because girls are not like us guys. If I brought a bitch to meet my friends, they would just look at her. But if she brought you in front of her friends, they would all ask a million questions including how you met. Theres the problem. Everywhere you go people ask 'How'd you meet'.

Are you really gonna say online? ya, if your a pathetic loser.

If your looking to get laid, online dating sites is like shootin fish in a barrel. If your looking to wife a chick out -well you need that good 'Howd ya meet story'

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 08:17:30 PM »
I went on eharmony a few years ago. A lot of professional women on there. I got doctors, lawyers you name it. Those professional woman are awesome but dont get out and socialize so resort to those sites. At the time I was traveling form city to city around the country. It was a great way to have a girl in different citys.

But now that im in a position were I dont travel much, so I would never go on one of those sites. I would never have a real relationship with one of those girls. Because girls are not like us guys. If I brought a bitch to meet my friends, they would just look at her. But if she brought you in front of her friends, they would all ask a million questions including how you met. Theres the problem. Everywhere you go people ask 'How'd you meet'.

If your looking to get laid, online dating sites is like shootin fish in a barrel. If your looking to wife a chick out -well you need that good 'Howd ya meet story'

I have a couple friends who have met someone online and gotten married and they're all pretty normal, I don't see what the big deal is.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 08:18:24 PM »

hahah, this!
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 08:18:53 PM »

dont people who met on the internet then meet in real life huh?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 08:19:07 PM »
I did that shit when I first got to AZ...it was an easy way to get laid until I met a normal person....you will never meet anyone worth getting serious with on those sites. If I logged on today I bet there are still some of the same chicks still hanging around...with another 15 cocks under their belt

How much do you play up your bbing aspect with pics?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 08:20:08 PM »
POF.com  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 08:23:31 PM »

Yes, but I think he was referring to HOW they actually began to talk. I mean, dating sites have become so common, no one would probably even blink an eye. Your thoughts, uberman?
X

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 08:23:31 PM »

Ya where? At the bar?

''daddy where did you meet mommy''
''At the bar''
''mommy was a bar whore?''

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 08:26:54 PM »
Bu if you guys want to do a dating site, and want to get a lot of messages, I believe I had it fiqured out.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2011, 08:28:10 PM »
Ron should add online dating to getbig.com.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 08:30:05 PM »

x1,000,000

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2011, 08:30:47 PM »

homo !!!  this is like bay do you see the gay part of the picture thread except with your thought LOL.

TEAM Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2011, 08:30:57 PM »
LOL. Troll, or, ironic, this writes itself.  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2011, 08:32:33 PM »
Yes, but I think he was referring to HOW they actually began to talk. I mean, dating sites have become so common, no one would probably even blink an eye. Your thoughts, uberman?
You ve got to sell yourself facing the person at some point no matter where you began to talk dont you?

Where do you guys want people to meet other than a restaurant, bar, theater, party, school...internet?  ... At work, in the bus? and how meeting someone in the first mentioned places automatically makes women whores?

Isnt a whore a woman who get three different dates a week? Has nothing to do with where you meet her