Author Topic: dating sites  (Read 20291 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: dating sites
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2011, 04:56:25 PM »
Probably OKcupid.
That or eharmony or match.com ...The women I knew that were on there were hot to def, like stop traffic hot...but they were looking for dudes who'd "stay" like a dog...

Fling.com had some banging chicas...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »
That or eharmony or match.com ...The women I knew that were on there were hot to def, like stop traffic hot...but they were looking for dudes who'd "stay" like a dog...

Fling.com had some banging chicas...

Only OKcupid is free though, paying money for a dating site is too much.
I hate the State.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2011, 05:50:14 PM »
divorced parents produce kids who once adults will divorce in 99% of the cases, period.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »
divorced parents produce kids who once adults will divorce in 99% of the cases, period.

marriage is a thing of the past, your a bit behind the times, still living in 1950 are you? :)

TEAM Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2011, 08:50:31 PM »
So let me get this straight. Epic.....I have people who wont even post a pic ridiculing me...but for me to be justified in firing back...I have to step on stage? ?

Yeah...that makes perfect sense  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2011, 08:51:58 PM »
marriage is a thing of the past, your a bit behind the times, still living in 1950 are you? :)

Marriage hasn't changed, people have...for the worse

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2011, 08:57:10 PM »
Marriage hasn't changed, people have...for the worse

people are not programed to be with only one person their entire lives marriage goes against nature.  Marriage is against human nature and most of the time only causes more harm than any good.

People haven't changed that much in what 10 20 years you are saying they have evolved?  That is quick evolution dude!!!  No, it's people getting more information about marriage, what percentage fails and marrying for the wrong reasons, people do not change that quick, it takes hundreds of years for humans to evolve or more!

TEAM Nasser

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2011, 09:13:03 PM »
people are not programed to be with only one person their entire lives marriage goes against nature.  Marriage is against human nature and most of the time only causes more harm than any good.

People haven't changed that much in what 10 20 years you are saying they have evolved?  That is quick evolution dude!!!  No, it's people getting more information about marriage, what percentage fails andd marrying for the wrong reasons, people do not change that quick, it takes hundreds of years for humans to evolve or more!

You didn't read my other post, did you? The baby boomer generation hasn't given us good examples of marriage---it's all divorce or single parent...so that is what you see, so of course you are gonna say that marriage doesn't work. The Baby Boomers were selfish, and that is what they given to most of us. As i said before, women today think of the wedding not the marriage, they don't think of the had times, and the men think that their wives will stay hot, coupled that to the fact that many women are looking for Simps to marrying them, you have a recipe for disaster. As I said before, the words "I do" are hollow, as marriage is "supposed" to be a covenant with God and your partner, for better or worse---most people only think about the "for better part".

My parents have been married for 44 yrs, my granparents on my dad's side for about over 60 yrs, but my granddad just died. So, I come from a family with strong ties and bonds, and none of this---"oh I'm not happy, let's get a divorce" bullshit.

People's attitudes change---we get so much from our parents and from The Baby Boomers, and unfortunately, that generation has not set a good example for us all.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2011, 05:43:38 AM »

poor boy.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2011, 06:02:25 AM »
I surprised any man would want a woman around after they've got their rocks off and the dishes have been done.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2011, 06:38:36 AM »

lolllllllll dwarfs

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2011, 01:57:21 PM »
Probably OKcupid.
thanks for the tip man. i went on and registered yesterday afternoon and ive already got 3 dates. one of them last night with a thick ebony sister, turned out to be super cool and super freaky, had her riding me and calling me daddy  :P  tongight im hanging out with a sexy skinny white chick with some tattoos at her apartment. bouta beat those too!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2011, 09:54:15 AM »
the broad i met last night was cool as fuck and turned out to be a super freak, i almost got my entire fist up inside her, choking the hell out of her, spitting in her mouth,.. it was fun.  8)

i have to admit this to my getbig brothers though... both two nights ago with the black girl and last night with the white one..   i couldnt stay hard  :-\ had half a bottle of vodka the first night and half last night..  whiskey dick pwned me two nights in a row..  :'(   i still got mine tho..

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2011, 09:57:49 AM »
the broad i met last night was cool as fuck and turned out to be a super freak, i almost got my entire fist up inside her, choking the hell out of her, spitting in her mouth,.. it was fun.  8)

i have to admit this to my getbig brothers though... both two nights ago with the black girl and last night with the white one..   i couldnt stay hard  :-\ had half a bottle of vodka the first night and half last night..  whiskey dick pwned me two nights in a row..  :'(   i still got mine tho..
hellava post, pics of these sluts?
T

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2011, 10:09:17 AM »

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2011, 04:22:05 PM »
big tbombz yall.

owning some whores.
I dont like twinks.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2011, 07:29:11 PM »
For a good man look on jdate.com
For a good woman look on match.com

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2011, 08:19:52 PM »

I'd fuck the shit outta the vanilla, not too into chocolate unless they are light. Thx for sharing.
T

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2011, 08:26:14 PM »
i do like the white girl. smart. probably will hang out with her again.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2011, 08:34:13 PM »
Tattooas latinas epicus est.  Was she a Virgil?  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2011, 11:12:01 PM »
For a good man look on jdate.com
For a good woman look on match.com
there are some crazy chicas on there...

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2011, 11:52:01 AM »
Probably OKcupid.

I owe you deicide. I'll leave it at that as I might go back and smash this girl again. She's all clingy after a few days of talking and one date  ???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2011, 11:56:09 AM »
I owe you deicide. I'll leave it at that as I might go back and smash this girl again. She's all clingy after a few days of talking and one date  ???

Noticed this too from okc. Took out 3 girls and all were clingy, just none were my type. I'm done with online dating.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2011, 12:55:49 PM »
Tattooas latinas epicus est.  Was she a Virgil?  :D
i have no idea what you said or what your asking

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2011, 04:46:51 PM »
i have no idea what you said or what your asking

"Epic Latin Tats" in my piggish attempted Latin.  Virgil was a Roman poet.  Sounds like virgin so I went to make a funny but then I