Author Topic: Bachmann worked for the IRS to ‘know’ her ‘enemy’  (Read 5803 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bachmann worked for the IRS to ‘know’ her ‘enemy’
« on: August 18, 2011, 06:27:19 PM »
She's getting too cute here.  Talk about how it was your job, you know finance, and you're ready to fix OBama's mess.  Trying to act like a superhero...\\

How radical is Rep. Michele Bachmann? The Minnesota Republican claimed Thursday that she went to work for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), after graduating with a degree in tax law, because it was part of a secret plan to take them down.

“I went to work in that system because the first rule of war is ‘know your enemy,’” she said Thursday in South Carolina. “So I went to the inside to learn how they work because I wanted to beat them.”

Bachmann has taken some heat in recent days from supporters of Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX), who’ve criticized her for being a tax collection attorney for the IRS before she came to politics.

There doesn’t seem to be any evidence that her latest excuse is true, but she has said repeatedly that her experience in the IRS helped form her views favoring a simplification of the tax code.

This video was published to YouTube on Thursday, August 18, 2011.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Bachmann worked for the IRS to ‘know’ her ‘enemy’
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 06:32:48 PM »
I am a lawyer.    i can't fault her.   After law school, many seek employment wherever they can get it, and that is hard.  Despite what many believe, it's not easy finding employment after law school.   MB probably sought anything she could get and took a job w the IRS.  Like most she was disgusted w what she saw. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 07:10:34 PM »
What's wrong with working for the IRS?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 08:57:18 PM »
What's wrong with working for the IRS?
Sarcasm?

LOL, if she really said this, LOLOLOL!!! 

and 3333 defending it?  It's not about working for the IRS, it's her story that she went in there in an undercover sort of way to one day bring them down lolololol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 09:01:02 PM »
BWHAHAhahahahaha

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 11:02:39 PM »
Sarcasm?

and 3333 defending it?  It's not about working for the IRS, it's her story that she went in there in an undercover sort of way to one day bring them down lolololol...
;D

She was on an undercover mission from God. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 01:45:58 AM »
If this woman kept her big mouth shut, she might have a chance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 03:22:34 AM »
This is such bullshit for you fools to attack her on this. This is no different than people doing a stint at the DA's office before opening up their own office to do criminal defense work.  Same as a cpa.   If you morons don't understand this, no wonder you voted for obama.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 03:56:26 AM »
This is such bullshit for you fools to attack her on this. This is no different than people doing a stint at the DA's office before opening up their own office to do criminal defense work.  Same as a cpa.   If you morons don't understand this, no wonder you voted for obama.
it's just that we like to bait you with these items to see how you will respond.  It's always fun.
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 04:34:45 AM »
it's just that we like to bait you with these items to see how you will respond.  It's always fun.

The special ed kid always falls for it for too.  Just like we all full well know he is in over his head and won't be able to do anything but deny, deflect, back pedal and try to derail the thread. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 04:36:48 AM »
The special ed kid always falls for it for too.  Just like we all full well know he is in over his head and won't be able to do anything but deny, deflect, back pedal and try to derail the thread. 

Deny what assface? 

She did what nearly every law school person does after lawschool - take a job where you get as much direct experience as possible. 

Why do you think top students take low paying DA jobs? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 05:29:01 AM »
She's getting too cute here.  Talk about how it was your job, you know finance, and you're ready to fix OBama's mess.  Trying to act like a superhero...\\

How radical is Rep. Michele Bachmann? The Minnesota Republican claimed Thursday that she went to work for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), after graduating with a degree in tax law, because it was part of a secret plan to take them down.

“I went to work in that system because the first rule of war is ‘know your enemy,’” she said Thursday in South Carolina. “So I went to the inside to learn how they work because I wanted to beat them.”

Bachmann has taken some heat in recent days from supporters of Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX), who’ve criticized her for being a tax collection attorney for the IRS before she came to politics.

There doesn’t seem to be any evidence that her latest excuse is true, but she has said repeatedly that her experience in the IRS helped form her views favoring a simplification of the tax code.

This video was published to YouTube on Thursday, August 18, 2011.

::)

Lovely....
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 05:43:30 AM »
Sarcasm?

People with more than two brain cells see the story for what it is.  Not about getting a job or experience but trying to become the nation's savior and take down the enemy IRS unit.

::)

Carry on post whore... keep spinning.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 05:55:22 AM »
Bachman is too polarising, whereas Ron Paul brings everyone together. RP is a MUCH better choice.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 06:23:32 AM »

i'm fine with anybody getting a nice IRS job and making bank - props to her for that.

however, the whole "i only did it because i want to bring them down" angle...

that's just appealing to the lowst possible element out there.  Just say "it was my job".  I worked at Mcd in high school - doesn't mean I secretly wanted to bring down fast food empires - I just needed the money.

She should just highlight the experience and knowledge it gave her.  Don't insult our intelligence lik you were on some secret mission lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 06:28:43 AM »
i'm fine with anybody getting a nice IRS job and making bank - props to her for that.

however, the whole "i only did it because i want to bring them down" angle...

that's just appealing to the lowst possible element out there.  Just say "it was my job".  I worked at Mcd in high school - doesn't mean I secretly wanted to bring down fast food empires - I just needed the money.

She should just highlight the experience and knowledge it gave her.  Don't insult our intelligence lik you were on some secret mission lol...

I agree with that and she needs to button it up.  But I know personally many people who wanted to be criminal defense lawyers and went to the DA's office first.  Same for CPAs

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 06:35:17 AM »
hahahahaha... typical of you to just ignore why she's being attacked and make up your own reason for it.  It's not about her working for the IRS, it's about her being on an undercover mission to know thy enemy so she can one day bring them down ::)

It's not bullshit that she's laughed at for this, I would laugh almost anyone who said this. 

You're just exposing yourself as the biggest hypocrite ever.  You're fully willing to expose anything out of normal or unusual if it's a dem, but then cry blasphemy when its a republican.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 06:37:46 AM »
Deny what assface? 

She did what nearly every law school person does after lawschool - take a job where you get as much direct experience as possible. 

Why do you think top students take low paying DA jobs? 
obviously you're denying a pretty big part of what's going on.  The simple fact that she's not being made fun of for working with the IRS but for her comic book hero story behind why. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 06:37:50 AM »
hahahahaha... typical of you to just ignore why she's being attacked and make up your own reason for it.  It's not about her working for the IRS, it's about her being on an undercover mission to know thy enemy so she can one day bring them down ::)

It's not bullshit that she's laughed at for this, I would laugh almost anyone who said this. 

You're just exposing yourself as the biggest hypocrite ever.  You're fully willing to expose anything out of normal or unusual if it's a dem, but then cry blasphemy when its a republican.

No, I said she needs to button it up, but many people do exactly what she said she did, like criminal defense lawyers, cpas, etc.  

Oh yeah, Obama said the same thing too when he got a job at a corporation, that he was "behind enemy lines", but its ok, you either forget, ignored, or never really looked in to it.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 06:43:25 AM »
nobody with a brain cares that she worked at the IRS.  Is it funny?  sure!  Anti-tax bachmann used to be the taxman.  But beyond the quick laugh, any voter who says they'd choose pro-required-vaccination Perry over "20 year ago tax lady" bachmann is an idiot.

So, she's speaking to these idiots at a level they'll understand.  Secret spy shit.  Mission to bring down the IRS.  Very clever.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 06:47:09 AM »
nobody with a brain cares that she worked at the IRS.  Is it funny?  sure!  Anti-tax bachmann used to be the taxman.  But beyond the quick laugh, any voter who says they'd choose pro-required-vaccination Perry over "20 year ago tax lady" bachmann is an idiot.

So, she's speaking to these idiots at a level they'll understand.  Secret spy shit.  Mission to bring down the IRS.  Very clever.

No one takes that seriously...
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 06:54:04 AM »
No one takes that seriously...

there's probably 1 in 100 voters who are absolutely that stupid.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2011, 06:55:40 AM »

No, I said she needs to button it up, 

You just said that ::)  I was replying to your shit above that as I was reading down the thread and you did your best to ignore why she was being made fun of until it looked like enough people had pointed out why and you wouldn't be able to spin it. 

As for Obama doing it, nobody ever created a thread to comment on the issue that I remember.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2011, 06:57:15 AM »
You just said that ::)  I was replying to your shit above that as I was reading down the thread and you did your best to ignore why she was being made fun of until it looked like enough people had pointed out why and you wouldn't be able to spin it. 

As for Obama doing it, nobody ever created a thread to comment on the issue that I remember.

No shit!   That's because when obama does 99% of the crap he does, and did, and will, you dont give a flying fuck. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2011, 07:43:40 AM »
She worked for the IRS because she's been sucking off the teet of the American tax payer her entire life

add to that the farm subsidies, medicaid payments (which go to her household) and her salary as a government employment.

The latest would be the mortgage for her new home which was from the same government agency that she claims is evil and should be shut down

Pay attention Americans - it's OK for Michelle Bachmann but not OK for you

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/07/michele_bachman_fannie_mae_freddie_mac_loans.php

Michele Bachmann used federally backed home loans from Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac just weeks before she denounced those programs and called for them to be dismantled, according to the Washington Post.

Experts who reviewed the home loans filed by Michele and Marcus Bachmann in 2008 on their gigantic new $760,000 home told the Post they are confident the Bachmanns' move came from the exact same programs she wanted shut down