Author Topic: Obama: "I was like a spy behind enemy lines at my job"  (Read 3312 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Obama: "I was like a spy behind enemy lines at my job"
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 08:51:14 AM »

Its called liberal double standards.  I agree she needs to zip it up quick, but its beyond laughable about how obamamania voters like yourself simply ignored the exact same shit you now mock her and others about.

I didn't ignore it asshole, I didn't fucking see it.  I found one thread where it was mentioned and it's a thread that got merged with another thread and it was never the topic.  I don't remember this, how is it a double standard?

It's called you making up whatever you want to be true so you can have a point where there is none.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2011, 08:52:00 AM »
I didn't ignore it asshole, I didn't fucking see it.  I found one thread where it was mentioned and it's a thread that got merged with another thread and it was never the topic.  I don't remember this, how is it a double standard?

It's called you making up whatever you want to be true so you can have a point where there is none.

LMFAO!   This is one example!   There are millions of others. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2011, 08:53:03 AM »
LOL @ this coming from the guy who claimed he never heard of Romneycare when he voted Romney?  ;)

We missed some obscure passage from a book - You missed the PRIMARY CRITICISM coming from his peers!  Laughable!
and he's going to call us out on it lololol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2011, 08:54:22 AM »
and he's going to call us out on it lololol...

Romney was still better than Mccain. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2011, 08:54:57 AM »
Bob sums it up nicely. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 08:58:58 AM »
Why would anyone but the people of MA have any idea what Romneycare is? Since it only effects the people of that state.
when candidates are running for president, its pretty common to examine what they've done.  If you're voting for Romney, how do you miss that?  It was covered extensively on all the sites that lay out where the candidate stands on shit:

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Mitt_Romney_Health_Care.htm

But 3333's going to blame us because we didn't see the one time it was mentioned in a thread, it wasn't even the topic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 09:02:44 AM »
when candidates are running for president, its pretty common to examine what they've done.  If you're voting for Romney, how do you miss that?  It was covered extensively on all the sites that lay out where the candidate stands on shit:

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Mitt_Romney_Health_Care.htm

But 3333's going to blame us because we didn't see the one time it was mentioned in a thread, it wasn't even the topic.

No, I am going to blame you for having double standards when it comes to bachmann and palin that you never ever applied to the idiot you voted for, donated $ $ $ $ $ to, and yelled with glee the day after he won. 

As for Romney - I voted for him because of his business experience over McCain.   I dont expect perfect and to be honest at that point Romneycare did not really show its impact. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 09:07:59 AM »
LMFAO!   This is one example!   There are millions of others. 
Let me tell you what there are a lot of examples of and what there are not.  There's a lot of examples of me admitting stupid shit when I see it on the left and others do it too.  You on the other hand seem to have some need to defend it at first if it comes from a republican, if that doesn't work you then try to change the subject and as a last resort you'll admit it was stupid.

Also, I have not even liked Obama since the start of his first year in office.  I've been sure about trying to get Ron Paul in office for even longer.  Why the hell are you calling me out on this?  I have no problem agreeing what dems and Obama do is often stupid.  You're really going to call me out for something that was only mentioned once in one post?  Even you missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 09:10:33 AM »
Let me tell you what there are a lot of examples of and what there are not.  There's a lot of examples of me admitting stupid shit when I see it on the left and others do it too.  You on the other hand seem to have some need to defend it at first if it comes from a republican, if that doesn't work you then try to change the subject and as a last resort you'll admit it was stupid.

Also, I have not even liked Obama since the start of his first year in office.  I've been sure about trying to get Ron Paul in office for even longer.  Why the hell are you calling me out on this?  I have no problem agreeing what dems and Obama do is often stupid.  You're really going to call me out for something that was only mentioned once in one post?  Even you missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can one who claims to support RP have voted for and donated money to obama? 

RP and Obama are polar opposites on almost every single issue.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 09:12:42 AM »

No, I am going to blame you for having double standards when it comes to bachmann and palin that you never ever applied to the idiot you voted for, donated $ $ $ $ $ to, and yelled with glee the day after he won. 

As for Romney - I voted for him because of his business experience over McCain.   I dont expect perfect and to be honest at that point Romneycare did not really show its impact. 
It's not a case of me having double standards because I don't... It's a case of you making shit up.  Your standards are not realistic.  I could turn this around and point out that you and everyone else on the right does the same thing, but I'm not the kind of asshole that would place those kind of expectations on someone.  As if I would go to Kazan and call him out for not tracking down and commenting on every little thing on the right.  But you, are clearly that kind of insane.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2011, 09:18:23 AM »

I've went into detailed explanation of this on several different occasions.  You were even happy with my answer not that I give a shit what you think, but lol... exactly how short term is your memory that you keep asking the same question even after it's been answered?  You have got to be the most myopic rat to ever post here.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2011, 09:20:00 AM »

the fact that you dont see how obama, romney, bachman and perry are the same is laughable

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2011, 09:24:23 AM »
I've went into detailed explanation of this on several different occasions.  You were even happy with my answer not that I give a shit what you think, but lol... exactly how short term is your memory that you keep asking the same question even after it's been answered?  You have got to be the most myopic rat to ever post here.

Bump that thread because I would like to revisit that.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2011, 09:26:30 AM »
the fact that you dont see how obama, romney, bachman and perry are the same is laughable

LMFAO.  Bachmann same as obama?  LMFAO   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2011, 10:13:57 AM »
There are more and there were pms too.

Bump that thread because I would like to revisit that.   

Hugo, very cool of you to admit that even though you voted for him, you don't agree with much of what he is doing/does.  I am so tired of people I run into that are still wearing the damn t-shirt from the election....jeez people, give it a rest.

We just need to get more people on the Ron Paul wagon before 2012!  ;D
BOOOOOOM!!! thank you Showstoppa!!!  Ron Paul was my first choice but I made the mistake of holding out thinking he would run as an independent if he didn't win the primary.   I fucked up and should have swiched before the primary and voted Ron Paul.  Big fuckup on my part.  And I do admit it.

Don't beat yourself over it Hugo. 

The NWO selected Obama a long time ago and RP, SP, GSP, BJP, or anyone else had a chance in 2008. 

No, I can't accept this "can't win" message anymore.  You're not supporting him.  I will switch parties to vote for him and I will send him money and if he wins the primary I will vote for him.  That's supporting him.  That's what I failed to do last time.  I will not make the same mistake again. 

Again, please show me a debate Ron Paul lost?  Please show me a debate where Ron Paul looked bad?  And keep in mind that the media attacks on Ron Paul are huge, they have many times tried to set him up to make him look bad but he still answers the questions in a calm manner that makes them look like fools. 

I know age matters, but we all know age is not an absolute.  Some people lose it with age, some go to their graves at 98 sharp as a whip.  The reason age mattered with McCain is because he was absolutely showing it in every manner.  I do not see that with Ron Paul.  He can snap off the same asnwer to a question that he gave in the 80's.  And that's consisitency.  He has that above all other candidates.  With Ron Paul, you fucking know what you're going to get.  It's a message he's maintained his whole life.  No other candidate out there has that going for them. 

So in the next election, you can find yourself between shitty candidate A and shitty candidateB or you can actually have a choice to finally pick a person who has maintained a singular message for his entire career in politics, RON FUCKING PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point what you're really saying is that you're submitting to what the media tells you needs to happen.

Get on board.

I did support Ron Paul as much as I could, but I made the stupid mistake of believing he would run independent if he didn't win.  by then it was to late and I switched my support to Obama ::)  Yes I feel like an ass.
maybe you should ask why I was in support of Ron Paul before thinking for me.  Yes, there are things I don't like about Ron Paul.  There are things I don't like about Obama.  I voted for Clinton twice, and there were things I didn't like about him.  I viewed the overall change/correction that a Ron Paul presidency would put on the republican party and their neoconservative change of direction as far more beneficial to the country in this time.  I also knew that Ron Paul would be strongly checked by congress, from both dems and republicans.  but, the adobted neoconservative ideologies I view so dangerious to the country would fail under Ron Paul.

I've spent quite a bit of time lately complaining about this very thing.  Just got off the phone with a buddy talking about this and how dangerous and wrong it is.  I voted for him but this worship shit has got to come to an immediate halt.  This is the absolute worst thing to provide a politician with.  If you have some above and beyond infatuation with the guy, fine but shut the fuck up about it.  You potentially do more damage than good with that crap.  Do not draw fucking pictures of the guy like he is a god.  Do not oooh and ahhh like he is a god.  He is a man elected by us to fill an office.  If you want royalty move out of America.  Stop this shit now if you're one of these worshiping assclowns.  You will snap out of your delusion and judge the man by his deeds.  Let not Obama or any prestident be given God or Royaly status.
Not meaning to pick you out with the comment made, but you know what I mean, with the republicans going full out attack on Obama in the first 30 days, it looks like they WANT and NEED Obama to fail.  I would take Ron Paul over Obama or McBush.  I really wish more politicians would jump on and become like Ron Paul more.  Both parties could use some Ron Paul injections... oh that sounded wrong :D
To be honest, It's might as well be all I give a fuck about right now but you're wrong, there are several things I like about Obama and have backed at various time in various threads so that's kinda unfair.  But If I have to say what my number one issue is, it's any direction other than the one we're on.  So yea, when that's my main beef, I'll be talking about McBush.  That's a lot of people's beef and whether you like it or not there's a much better chance we keep the course under McCain and you and everyone else knows it.  There's a much better chance that we take a different path with Obama.
Ron Paul would support neither, but it doesn't take a fucking brainiac to see Obama aligns with more, major issue wise, with Ron Paul, than McCain does.  Jesus, McCain and Ron Paul had the biggest war going on.    Yes, no doubt Ron Paul would have issues with Obama.  But no doubt, Ron's greater threat is team Neocon and the way the republicans are acting.  Obama is the biggest block to that now. Two major things you have to see with Obama, he has big issues with all these free trade agreements.  He's siding with labor, in America.  So is Ron Paul.  He's actually against war unless it's the last resort, as is Ron Paul, not so with McCain and the Neocons flocking around him.  you can nitpick on the small shit, but sooner or later you have to fucking boil it down to what matters most.  In this, Obama fucking destroys Team McBush and the necons... Sorry Jackass... You're dead ass wrong here.
Obama as a step might not be the perfect step, it is not.  But a step in the same direction is so so so fucking wrong and that step is McCain.  You don't have to be happy with everything Obama is, just that he is a step impeding the worst, team neocon unabated.  We can always fight the small issues with Obama and make no mistake, if he gets in, he will not get his way on everything and that will be do to opposition.  You Do Not Want Term 3 for the neocons...  It will be the biggest mistake you ever made if you so choose.
I don't know about that.  The dems have shown the rupublicans must have enough dirt on them that they're are forced to stay the course.  I am as pissed at the dems as anybody.  They didn't sign on to the status quo without something being held over there head.  Note the thread I made saying every dem and republican should be voted out for new blood.  But ahhhh...  Obama is new blood...  I also know some of the things he's saying now are campaign motivated.  That's not to excuse it but that's the game.  I know foremost that the status quo is very threatened by what Obama might bring... gee, why would that be.  Because he wouldn't go so easy with the neocon line?  Oh hell that's absolutely right.  Look, if he gets in, they  might still get their way, you're right, that's possible, but it's the decision between them maneuvering to get their way or them just getting their way.  I'll take the road block.   Is it the perfect choice for me, NO HELL NO!!!  But I cannot fathom someone picking McCain over Obama unless it's racially motivated at this point.  No insult toward you intended.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2011, 11:22:09 AM »
And?   All that mumbo jumbo and not one reason why any sane rational reason why you voted for obozo. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2011, 11:24:42 AM »
Romney was still better than Mccain. 

TRANSLATION:

Dog shit tastes better than Cat shit.