Author Topic: does nandrolone screw your skin up?  (Read 5443 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
does nandrolone screw your skin up?
« on: August 19, 2011, 08:21:50 AM »
 I can run enough test anadrol dbol to kill a rhino and my skin looks great. . But  every single time I touch deca I break out overnight. I love how I respond to deca so I dont want to stop using it as I dont mind a little acne on my back but I am praying I dont start breaking out on my face or neck like this one guy at my gym that would suck :'( It is almost like a catch 22 as deca stimulates collagen synthesis and will make your complexion look better in most cases, where as  heavy androgens like testosterone and tren will give your skin a very rough look, often making you appear to look older than you are.

Which AAS to you find causes most problems for your skin? 

oh and no homo :D
l

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: does nandrolone screw your skin up?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 08:29:26 AM »
Well I'd offer an opinion but since I am in your mind very unqualified to answer any questions about PED's bodybuilding, etc, even though I make a living doing just that I'll keep my thoughts to myself.  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 08:30:55 AM »
I've never got a spot in my life but tren and insulin makes me more prone to looking tired and older. Not bein gay but I do a face mask once a week to deep cleanse the pores and it really helps. I'm usin deca now for the first time in years so il let u know

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 08:41:15 AM »
Well I'd offer an opinion but since I am in your mind very unqualified to answer any questions about PED's bodybuilding, etc, even though I make a living doing just that I'll keep my thoughts to myself.  ;D
ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 08:41:39 AM »
Well I'd offer an opinion but since I am in your mind very unqualified to answer any questions about PED's bodybuilding, etc, even though I make a living doing just that I'll keep my thoughts to myself.  ;D

you need to keep in mind that just because I have my opinions about things does not make them right all the time . I said a select few guys might know a little more but hey in real life maybe they dont and you do. I still consider you one of the top guys  on this board top 10 for sure maybe top 5 if you impress me :-*, no need to get butthurt :)

okami I definitely agree with the insulin, makes the skin look "aged" and tired somewhat.
l

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 08:42:05 AM »
I've never got a spot in my life but tren and insulin makes me more prone to looking tired and older. Not bein gay but I do a face mask once a week to deep cleanse the pores and it really helps. I'm usin deca now for the first time in years so il let u know

oxymoron right there

;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 08:44:03 AM »
oxymoron right there

;D

you dont like avacados?
l

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 08:53:01 AM »
you dont like avacados?

not on my face  8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 09:37:19 AM »
No problems with me from deca... even if im prone to acne and black spots.

lesaucer

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 09:37:39 AM »
im fine most of the time except when i take tren.. that shit is the worst for my skin.. slin does change anything, in fact, when i go hypo and i have some pimples, they all disapear..dont ask me how tho lol

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 09:58:26 AM »
worst for my skin is high doses of test

my skin is ok with trenpolinas and Eiquilespona

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 10:41:57 AM »
Load up on this bro.
Also get a back scrupper and some with benzoyl peroxide soap. Go to walmart in the girly face wash/ bodywash section. I think nutrigena makes a good one. My first cycle I got acne on my fucken back so bad! I mean soooo bad. This shit cleared me right up. You have to dose heavy on the b5 stuff for the first week.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 10:57:59 AM »
I haven't even tried one cc of deca ever. I have to try it one of these days!

Swlabr

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 11:15:46 AM »
I get epic backne from testosterone and deca. Actually, I don't know if it's the test or the deca, because I run them both, but my backne is getting bad!

lesaucer

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 11:44:55 AM »
I haven't even tried one cc of deca ever. I have to try it one of these days!

personnaly i dont get much out of it, for my future cycles ill just replace it with more test or tren..

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 11:51:56 AM »
I get epic backne from testosterone and deca. Actually, I don't know if it's the test or the deca, because I run them both, but my backne is getting bad!

Try what I recomend above bro.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 12:24:49 PM »
use GH  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 12:52:09 PM »
use GH  ;)

gh makes complexion look very nice. I hate what test does though not so much as in breakouts but the rough look it gives. Be careful with those crazy high doses of test, it's only a matter of time before you end up with an old beat up face like Markhus Ruhl and Dorian. lots of anabolics lots of gh and just enough test to keep the swole in the delts is the key to sexy face I swear these 45 year old looking Kuclos and Dante's with reptile skin should hire me.

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 12:54:48 PM »
personnaly i dont get much out of it, for my future cycles ill just replace it with more test or tren..

impossible friend
l

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 01:53:39 PM »
you need to keep in mind that just because I have my opinions about things does not make them right all the time . I said a select few guys might know a little more but hey in real life maybe they dont and you do. I still consider you one of the top guys  on this board top 10 for sure maybe top 5 if you impress me :-*, no need to get butthurt :)

okami I definitely agree with the insulin, makes the skin look "aged" and tired somewhat.

"Butthurt"? No, just messing around.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 01:57:20 PM »

I guess there's always a chance you don't respond well to it but that seems unlikely. Regardless if you get bad side-effects from Deca or not you should still have a pretty decent positive response and it shouldn't take all the much to have a noticeable response. IMO, guys who don't make progress with Deca normally don't use it long enough, either that or it's fake. Anyway, even though it's obviously not as potent as Tren you should be able to get a good response from just about any 19-nor steroid if it's real.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 02:00:45 PM »
I can run enough test anadrol dbol to kill a rhino and my skin looks great. . But  every single time I touch deca I break out overnight. I love how I respond to deca so I dont want to stop using it as I dont mind a little acne on my back but I am praying I dont start breaking out on my face or neck like this one guy at my gym that would suck :'( It is almost like a catch 22 as deca stimulates collagen synthesis and will make your complexion look better in most cases, where as  heavy androgens like testosterone and tren will give your skin a very rough look, often making you appear to look older than you are.

Which AAS to you find causes most problems for your skin? 

oh and no homo :D

I guess I was always lucky because I never had any issues with skin problems from anything. HGH obviously always helped but even without it I was always fine. Now there were times when I would first start a new course of high doses that I'd get a big swollen painful zit, almost a whelp on my back but we're talking about one or two and after a week or so I'd be clean and clear.

The only thing on earth that ever gave me any kind of breakout was Clomid. I'd get some bumps on my back and shoulders every time I used it. I have no logical explanation as to why Clomid would do this to me and nothing else would.

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2011, 03:00:07 PM »
Load up on this bro.
Also get a back scrupper and some with benzoyl peroxide soap. Go to walmart in the girly face wash/ bodywash section. I think nutrigena makes a good one. My first cycle I got acne on my fucken back so bad! I mean soooo bad. This shit cleared me right up. You have to dose heavy on the b5 stuff for the first week.

ill try get some benzoyl peroxide soap next week when i go in town...thx

im always doing test and deca at the same time me ..more test then deca....thing is dont get any acne on my back its always on my chest yet when i was a lad ide get it big time on my back to the point where i had go see my GP dr about it.....

chest that means i carnt even take my fckin top off in the sun..not good..

changing my soap to Palmolive naturals as helped a bit

Swlabr

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2011, 12:05:22 PM »
Try what I recomend above bro.

Will give it a go, it's getting out of control now. Thanks, dude!