Author Topic: Gene Simmons declares Rick Perry the next president  (Read 1189 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Gene Simmons declares Rick Perry the next president
« on: August 19, 2011, 11:39:42 AM »
Funny.   :)

Gene Simmons declares Rick Perry the next president
Published: 11:11 AM 08/17/2011    | Updated: 12:47 PM 08/18/2011
By Chris Goodnow - The Daily Caller

While many Republicans are still trying to decide which GOP candidate they will support in the primary season, KISS rocker Gene Simmons has already fired his “love gun” at the race’s newest candidate.

In two tweets yesterday afternoon, the ostentatious singer predicted that Texas Governor Rick Perry will win the presidency in 2012. While not providing any specific reasoning or argument behind his bold prediction, Simmons touted his previous record of confirmed electoral predictions as undeniable proof that he would be right again.

“I voted for Pres Bush. I voted for Pres Clinton. I voted for Pres Obama. The next president will be Gov Rick Perry,” Simmons tweeted.

He also cited Perry’s well-known party switch in 1989 as proof that Perry can win the White House.

“Gov Perry worked for Al Gore and then switched to Republican. He will be our next President. I’ve never been wrong.”

While the iconic musician may claim to be an infallible crystal ball, Simmons has on multiple occasions expressed regret for voting for President Obama. In an interview with CNBC last May, Simmons, who is Jewish, slammed the President for calling on Israel to return to its 1967 borders.

“I think [Barack Obama] is actually a good guy. He has no fucking idea what the world is like because he doesn’t have to live there,” the vociferous musician told a rather startled Jane Wells.

In the same interview, the increasingly political Simmons waged a harsh war of words against the United Nations, calling it the “most pathetic body on the face of the planet,” “garbage infested,” and a “paper tiger.”

Simmons did, however, accurately predict the outcome of the 2010 mid-term elections last September, forecasting that the tea party movement would bring “major change.” Only time will tell whether the KISS front man will be right again. (RELATED: Perry wins straw poll … in Alabama)

“Who am I to say that what they’re doing is right or wrong? At the end of the day, no matter what anyone believes in, no matter what side of the aisle you’re on, you have the opportunity to vote, and express your feelings,” Simmons explained.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/17/gene-simmons-declares-rick-perry-the-next-president/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Gene Simmons declares Rick Perry the next president
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 11:41:29 AM »
Scraping the bottom of the celebrity barrel here.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 11:44:40 AM »
it's over don't bother to count the votes simmons has spoken  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 11:49:18 AM »
it's over don't bother to count the votes simmons has spoken  ;D

He, like the other deluded morons on crack and coke, voted for Maobama. 

I'm sorry - people who voted for obama the first time need to STFU if only now they are dissapointed in this mess. 

at least i said from Day 1 he was a disgusting ghetto thug animal, grifter, leech, parasite, mini-madoff, looter, flah mobber, and punk.     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 11:52:37 AM »
that's because he was black from day one  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 11:53:19 AM »
that's because he was black from day one  ;D

LMAO! 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 12:01:45 PM »

I'm sorry - people who voted for obama the first time need to STFU if only now they are dissapointed in this mess. 

at least i said from Day 1 he was a disgusting ghetto thug animal, grifter, leech, parasite, mini-madoff, looter, flah mobber, and punk.     
The only person on this board that needs to STFU is you always telling others to STFU.  You've spent the last several months telling us who can and can't say what.

STFU 3333...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 12:04:51 PM »
The only person on this board that needs to STFU is you always telling others to STFU.  You've spent the last several months telling us who can and can't say what.

STFU 3333...

LMAO.  at least you realized your mistake early on.  Others, not so much.   

You were like the drunk fat chick at the bar who rejected the nice nerd at 9:30 pm, got desperate as the night went on, and eventually went home with the greasy, gold chained, slick, smooth talking player and thug at 3:58 a.m. and woke with an STD. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 12:16:31 PM »

He, like other people, voted for Obama because Bush fu**ed it up so bad they would have voted for Kanye West had he been on the ticket. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 12:27:54 PM »
He, like other people, voted for Obama because Bush fu**ed it up so bad they would have voted for Kanye West had he been on the ticket. 

So - Bush was not running against obama. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 12:31:07 PM »
So - Bush was not running against obama. 

No but the republican party was..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 12:33:19 PM »
No but the republican party was..

::)  ::) 

If you would have actually looked at McCains' actual record vs. Obama, no sane person IMHO would have picked obama.

Obama was and is more Bush than McCain was.   Its just too sad that the media pulled such a scam on the gullible idiots in the electorate to believe otherwise.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 01:13:58 PM »
::)  ::) 

If you would have actually looked at McCains' actual record vs. Obama, no sane person IMHO would have picked obama.

Obama was and is more Bush than McCain was.   Its just too sad that the media pulled such a scam on the gullible idiots in the electorate to believe otherwise.   

McCain picked the wrong running mate. Showed he wasn't all that good in making decisions. He lost the game then.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 01:15:51 PM »
McCain picked the wrong running mate. Showed he wasn't all that good in making decisions. He lost the game then.

LMAO - yeah ok. 

again - look at the actual records.   Obama was and is more GWB than even McCain was.   And that has proven itself time and time again.   

And Palin?  fucking please - she was the best of the four running and the only one who actually ever had any executive experience of any sort of any kind! 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 01:31:32 PM »

That's not what the pre-election poll numbers showed.  I think McWay (?) has posted the stats a few times that show Palin helped McCain after her selection.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 01:38:32 PM »
That's not what the pre-election poll numbers showed.  I think McWay (?) has posted the stats a few times that show Palin helped McCain after her selection.

I could be wrong. I remember watching the campaigns at the end and I remember McCain was coming across like a bitter old man and not really doing a very good job at selling himself. He spent more time bashing Obama than addressing what he was going to do. That is my recollection. IN any case, I still feel like Bush had set the stage for a Democrat to win. Obama is setting the stage for a Republican to win

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 01:40:46 PM »
I could be wrong. I remember watching the campaigns at the end and I remember McCain was coming across like a bitter old man and not really doing a very good job at selling himself. He spent more time bashing Obama than addressing what he was going to do. That is my recollection. IN any case, I still feel like Bush had set the stage for a Democrat to win. Obama is setting the stage for a Republican to win

So again - you bought into a slick marketing sales job, and did not give a damn about the peoples actual records. 

obama was always and will always be merely a media creation tailor made for the gullible public.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 01:46:47 PM »

I agree with that.  He also looked erratic and indecisive by suspending his campaign, then essentially doing nothing substantive to help resolve the economic crisis. 

I was only addressing the issue of Palin and whether she helped him or not. 

Although I will say that the numbers in presidential elections consistently show that people vote the top of the ticket.  That's partly why Obama could get elected with Biden as VP, despite the fact Democrats by overwhelming numbers didn't want Biden as president. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 01:51:19 PM »
mmcain led a some points over obama during summer 2008.  fact.

he sure never led after palin did the katie couric interview........

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 04:39:30 PM »
So again - you bought into a slick marketing sales job, and did not give a damn about the peoples actual records. 

obama was always and will always be merely a media creation tailor made for the gullible public.   

No actually I was so sick of Bush, so sick of the Republican party at that time, I was looking for Kanye but Obama was the only option.

And don't EVEN pretend like you would not be spewing forth all manner of disparaging comments about McCain had he been elected. YOU my friend, will never be happy with ANY President. You know that, I know that and everyone else on here knows that. So stop with the coulda woulda shoulda please...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 04:44:17 PM »
I did not like mccain.   And if he were pushing the horrible policies like obama does yes I would.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 05:27:59 PM »
I did not like mccain.   And if he were pushing the horrible policies like obama does yes I would.

I got $100 says you would find something to hate him about.. presidents tend to be authority figures and we know how you feel about them... ;)