Author Topic: Lee Priest on GetBig (Probable repost)  (Read 7500 times)

bber

• Getbig II
Lee Priest on GetBig (Probable repost)
« on: August 19, 2011, 09:01:11 PM »
Apologies if this is a repost.. but it was uploaded to that youtube channel within the last day

Oh, and the video description

"Pro BodyBuilder Lee Priest rants about jokers on GetBig forum acting as if they are experts on "supplementation". Rusty Jeffers trains arms with Lee while Lee makes fun of getbig board."

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest on GetBig (Probable repost)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 09:07:55 PM »
oh brother leah preist and his well known butt plug husband

does leah ever take the time to learn about anything of this world, or does he constantly barage his midget body with weights and steroids thinking thats all there is to life? when is he going to get a personality

i can understand lifting for health but if thats all you do man fuck thats no life
A

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 09:08:07 PM »

more proof
they are all
here
lurking in
the shadows

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 09:09:39 PM »
Maddy is no Juruth.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 09:11:14 PM »

as lex reeves
is no bodybuilder

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 11:14:26 PM »
Lee's range of motion was less than any other pro bodybuilders on the planet. It was so because he is borderline midget(no disrespect) but truth. The only thing this guy had on him in his prime was arms and calves. Two bodyparts that react very well to oil. There is no reason whats so ever why a guy who claims next to no hormone usage would be so small today. He isn't that old. Truth is he is and has always been a lazy light trainer. Sure he did some heavy weights for others to see when he loaded up on anadrol/dball. But lets face it, this guy isn't 3 dimensional from the side. And its not because he hasn't loaded up on the Gh/slin. its simply because he isnt responding to it. Like that Groink Character, he is an absolute mess.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 11:22:41 PM »
Lee's range of motion was less than any other pro bodybuilders on the planet. It was so because he is borderline midget(no disrespect) but truth. The only thing this guy had on him in his prime was arms and calves. Two bodyparts that react very well to oil. There is no reason whats so ever why a guy who claims next to no hormone usage would be so small today. He isn't that old. Truth is he is and has always been a lazy light trainer. Sure he did some heavy weights for others to see when he loaded up on anadrol/dball. But lets face it, this guy isn't 3 dimensional from the side. And its not because he hasn't loaded up on the Gh/slin. its simply because he isnt responding to it. Like that Groink Character, he is an absolute mess.

Honest question to all Getbiggers"

How long before Groink decides to get the Mike Tyson/Lee Priest face painting/tattoo? I'm guessing its has to be within the next couple of years. We all know that man is off his rocker. And its not like he has to be anywhere for work(TV repairman so people have said). I'm guessing Groink declares MMA fighter parlayed with face tattoo over the next couple years...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 11:23:15 PM »
I trained shoulders with Lee at the Powerhouse Gym in Venice back in, oh, 1995. Nice guy. Funny as shit, too. He was making these funny cracks about a dude who was waddling back and forth in front of the dumbell rack making like a Kung Fu warrior. Lee said something like, "How can I concentrate when superfly here is Kung Fu fighting right in front of me?" The way he said it was priceless.

Anyway, yeah, I have no issue with the guy. Don't know if that face tattoo was such a wise move, but whatever. It's his face.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 11:28:31 PM »
haha lee's funny

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 11:28:50 PM »

the most important thing to understand is ,, seo in the arms,, this is the key ,,notice the arms,, he got nothign going for him beside the arms,, he pulled the seo ok but now day its more revealed if you know what to look at,, he is really a wanna be now day ,, this fella is really really something else,, lol its a chain reaction ...you look at this joke and then you can understand why joseph raymond is what he is now day ,,

its a mess,, bodybuilding now day is  MESS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 11:30:24 PM »
haha lee's funny

he is not,, he is very sad person ,, living in a bubble that is going to explode,,his bodybuilding is done that i can garentee you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2011, 12:07:59 AM »
he is not,, he is very sad person ,, living in a bubble that is going to explode,,his bodybuilding is done that i can garentee you

gh15 approved

This post

bikinislut approved

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2011, 12:08:12 AM »
the most important thing to understand is ,, seo in the arms,, this is the key ,,notice the arms,, he got nothign going for him beside the arms,, he pulled the seo ok but now day its more revealed if you know what to look at,, he is really a wanna be now day ,, this fella is really really something else,, lol its a chain reaction ...you look at this joke and then you can understand why joseph raymond is what he is now day ,,

gh15 approved

top notch post as usual. Its interesting watching these late 30's on up bodybuilders who are totally delusional fall apart. Groink isn't a bodybuilder and is basically 50 but he too is falling apart. THANK YOU INTERNET...THANK YOU 21ST CENTURY INTERWEBS ;) Mike Tyson got a face tattoo because he's fucked and he is a bad ass for life. Lee Priest got a face tattoo because he's a pussy and wants people to think he's a bad ass. Groink will get a face tattoo because he too is a pussy but not on the same level as Priest. I think Groink will fight to the end to defend his face tattoo. That is of course as long as its not a real fight because Groink is an old bitch ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2011, 12:15:02 AM »

gh15 approved

I think its sad that the pro's from the 80's have to sit back and listen to what a guy like Lee has to say in mags. Lee has zero clue how to train.  If Lee makes any more money in bodybuilding than someone isn't doing their job letting the public know what the hell is going on. As soon as he painted his face, the powers that be should have backed the fuck away and moved on. We all know how this is going to end with Lee. We're not stupid. Everyone has a friend or someone they know that needs all the attention in the world but is much to old in the world we live in. Listen up Groink. We're also talking about you dummy.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2011, 01:11:25 AM »
he truly embodies the name LIAR PRIEST.  I used to love this guy, when I was younger, gullible and naive lol.

Even still, a great physique in his prime, can't take that away from him.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2011, 01:38:19 AM »
I wonder if anyone shit on his chest that afternoon.
P

io856

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2011, 01:44:26 AM »
oh brother leah preist and his well known butt plug husband

does leah ever take the time to learn about anything of this world, or does he constantly barage his midget body with weights and steroids thinking thats all there is to life? when is he going to get a personality

i can understand lifting for health but if thats all you do man fuck thats no life
x2 in some ways I agree

I mean what the fuck has this guy been doing?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2011, 04:18:08 AM »
dunno about the seo in the arms. I mean.. Did he put it in his forearms too then cause they are big too.

still bullshitting though. funne how he talks about 'add to your natural levels'.

sure "add" from 25-50mg natural production/week to 1000-3000 mg a week. lol.... nice "add"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2011, 04:32:28 AM »
dunno about the seo in the arms. I mean.. Did he put it in his forearms too then cause they are big too.

still bullshitting though. funne how he talks about 'add to your natural levels'.

sure "add" from 25-50mg natural production/week to 1000-3000 mg a week. lol.... nice "add"

some fellas have big ass forarms ,, forarms are really more genetic when it come to sheer size,, when it come to upper arms...and the size you look at especialy when its 20inch + on a 5'4 dwarf...and in condition ! you talk seo ,, you got to understand that philsulina hardly pull 20-21 inch arms at 5'10! lol you got liar priest with 20 inch at 5'4...think about it! both have seo ofcourse,,but with liar priest its something special ,, fella just years over years over years of abuse of hormones and also trained ....

5'4 dont walk around with 20 inch arms conditioned lol just dont happen ,, try 16 inch ...ON AAS!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2011, 04:38:44 AM »
Lee is a genetic freak! his forarms are bigger than most peoples biceps. He always tells the truth No bullshitting around when it comes to Lee. lee has more fans than anybody. If he could get a thicker chest he would be a serious threat. he needs capriese murrays legs and capriese needs lees arms-lol. If they werer both built like thst they would both be the two to catch! massive response to hormones for lee priest and capriese murray.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2011, 05:43:27 AM »
He always tells the truth No bullshitting around when it comes to Lee.

So you think he only uses some Anavar and Primo, or whatever it was...? :D

klow10

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2011, 06:28:40 AM »
never liked liar priest ever since i heard the stories from people who knew him personally he used to suck guys off for his gear in australia and in LA.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2011, 08:24:33 AM »
obviously talking shit, but still has the great arms

always had phenomenal arms, but now is becoming mostly arms

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2011, 08:34:03 AM »
That big bald headed Jason Huh (whatever) doesn't use R.O.M either.

Or you could just act like you miss Playstation...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2011, 08:36:26 AM »
Occa, represent!