Author Topic: Gov. Rick Perry: God Crashed Economy, To Return Us To Biblical Principles (LOL)  (Read 3320 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/06/14/gov-rick-perry-god-crashed-economy-to-return-us-to-biblical-principles/

Bwhahahahahahahahaha

In an interview last month, Texas Governor Rick Perry explained how the economic crisis is part of God’s plan, to return us to biblical principles. Gov. Perry has expressed some interest in running for President in 2012, and polled voters nationwide in January to see how he would do.

Governor Perry has taken criticism recently for his budget which would lay off 100,000 teachers, as well as the fact that he invited other Governors to an anti-gay prayer event.

In 2009 Gov. Perry publicly refused stimulus money, then secretly used stimulus money to balance his budget.

In April of this year, when Texas was facing massive wildfires, he publicly criticized the Obama Administration for not helping his state, even though he was receiving federal funding to help fight the fires.

Via Think Progress;

During an appearance on James Robison’s Life Today television program, Perry says he sees a silver lining to the devastating recession that has cost millions of families their jobs, homes, and livelihoods: it will return America to “Biblical principles” and free us from the slavery of big government:

PERRY: I think in America from time to time we have to go through some difficult times — and I think we’re going through those difficult economic times for a purpose, to bring us back to those Biblical principles of you know, you don’t spend all the money. You work hard for those six years and you put up that seventh year in the warehouse to take you through the hard times. And not spending all of our money. Not asking for Pharaoh to give everything to everybody and to take care of folks because at the end of the day, it’s slavery. We become slaves to government.

I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
hahahahahha geez.

i'm SO glad guys like 333386 didn't immediately start defending this perry dork.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
hahahahahha geez.

i'm SO glad guys like 333386 didn't immediately start defending this perry dork.

Seriously, apart from slick Romney, RP is the only candidate to be taken seriously.
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
"blah, blah, blah, blah, (same crap you heard a million times before..."

"Biblical principles of you don't spend all the money...."   ::) ???  Yeah so anyway....

This guy really is Bush in another skin.

If people vote for him, we are in no better shape then now.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
"blah, blah, blah, blah, (same crap you heard a million times before..."

"Biblical principles of you don't spend all the money...."  Yeah so anyway.... ??? ::)

This guy really is Bush in another skin.

If people vote for him, we are in no better shape then now.
If it comes down to Perry vs. Obama, you're right, it would be the same shit waggon... I'd vote for Obama just to see what 3333 does....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I would vote for Ed gein, dahmer, madoff, Scott Peterson, oj , aids infected homeless bums in harlem, gadaffi, Assad, Mugabe, Kim Jong il, Casey Anthony, bettlejuice, and yes perry, over Obama in 2012 if given the choice. 

Obama has been a fatal fast spreading cancer and disease on this nation.   He needs to go, and we can deal w the aftermath accordingly. 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Where is the part where he says God Crashed the Economy ???
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Where is the part where he says God Crashed the Economy ???

It is implied in his statements, that the recession/depression is a precursor to economic growth based on 'biblical principles'.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It is implied in his statements, that the recession/depression is a precursor to economic growth based on 'biblical principles'.

Why can't we just use common sense for once?   Lower taxes, lower spending, stronger dollar, lower regulation, more freedom?    Is that so fucking hard? 

MM2K

• Getbig IV
ILL DEFEND HIM. There is nothing he said in that video that was bad. He didnt say that "God caused the economy to crash" .  He is just expressing the wisdom that is taught in the bible. Sheeees. You people must think the mother of that child who questioned him about the age of the earth is some sort of fucking rhodes scholar. I know that she believes that she is, but she is a stupid mindless wench. Seriously, what the fuck is up with you anti- religion hacks??? He isnt doing anything to you with his belief in religion. His faith in religion is no different than Obama's faith in "infrastructure spending to stimulate the economy". Great. Obama seems to think we can create more jobs by hiring workers to dig ditches with fucking spoons. Oh, but lets piss over Perry because he beleives that this is a grand big plan from God.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Why can't we just use common sense for once?   Lower taxes, lower spending, stronger dollar, lower regulation, more freedom?    Is that so fucking hard?  

But the thing is - we can't even be sure perry agrees with  you.

he served as a dem.  worked for al gore.  supported a shitload of lib policies, then reversed roles this year.

and we aren't talking about mitt flips.  We're talking about "The dude required kids to get shots" - that's HUGE.  He's a globalist - you can't deny it.  the gov of tx has no business going to a banker meeting in europe.

33 can't even support this guy.  we know why.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's simple, they are trying to find an excuse to vote for Obama since they can't do so based on his record.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
But the thing is - we can't even be sure perry agrees with  you.

he served as a dem.  worked for al gore.  supported a shitload of lib policies, then reversed roles this year.

and we aren't talking about mitt flips.  We're talking about "The dude required kids to get shots" - that's HUGE.  He's a globalist - you can't deny it.  the gov of tx has no business going to a banker meeting in europe.

33 can't even support this guy.  we know why.

There are better choices right now. 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V

Here is what he said:

PERRY: I think in America from time to time we have to go through some difficult times — and I think we’re going through those difficult economic times for a purpose,

I don't see that he said God crashed the economy or that he implied it. 

I do think he believes using biblical principles will help to get the economy back on track though.
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Here is what he said:

PERRY: I think in America from time to time we have to go through some difficult times — and I think we’re going through those difficult economic times for a purpose,

I do think he believes using biblical principles will help to get the economy back on track though.

We needed Carter to get Reagan. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Here is what he said:

Well, no way I am voting for Perry. Perry is just GW all over.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

We needed Carter to get Reagan. 

I am not a huge Reagan fan but comparing Perry to Reagan does Reagan a huge disservice.
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
ILL DEFEND HIM. There is nothing he said in that video that was bad. He didnt say that "God caused the economy to crash" .  He is just expressing the wisdom that is taught in the bible.

:)
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
:)

I take it you are inclined to vote for Perry?
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm voting for r paul in the primary and whoever the gop runs in the general.  Sorry, as goofy as this shit is, it pales in comparison the damage being done right now by bama.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
I take it you are inclined to vote for Perry?

No.  Not in the Primary anyway.  If he ends up being the one to run against Obama then yes.
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
No.  Not in the Primary anyway.  If he ends up being the one to run against Obama then yes.

Who are you looking to vote for in the primary if you don't mind me asking?
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Who are you looking to vote for in the primary if you don't mind me asking?

I haven't decided yet as I want to learn more about everyone.  The Gardasil thing bothers me enough to push Rick Perry is further down the list though. 
R

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
If it comes down to Perry vs. Obama, you're right, it would be the same shit waggon... I'd vote for Obama just to see what 3333 does....
I'm ready to vote today for BO; but I'll wait it out till next year; to see how many times 333386 goes wheels up again!
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
He didn't say any such thing.   ::)  That's the second clip you've posted where you completely distorted what the person said.