Author Topic: This should make 333333number boy commit suicide  (Read 3363 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: This should make 333333number boy commit suicide
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2011, 07:04:00 AM »
Wait, a month back you wanted to reduce the size of the military by 50% over the next 5 years.
Have you flip flopped?

No, we need to cut everything out of fiscal necessity, not that I want to. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2011, 07:05:09 AM »
Mccain led briefly on INTRADE after choosing Palin.  There was a thread on getbig about it.  I watched intrade a lot last time... Obama was at 60 or higher a lot of the time.  But there was that moment (I actually TRIED to buy from it - but it seems US Citizens can't, so I gave up on it) when Mccain had 52% or something.

I knew Palin wouldn't last 3 minutes in an interview with a lightweight like Couric... I tried to buy, no dice!

Obama is not even going to run at this rate. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2011, 09:55:32 AM »
Obama is not even going to run at this rate.  

You don't get it do you.  The approval ratings may be down but it doesn't mean that people are going to vote for the other person.  The RCP stats show Obama being every GOP contender by a sizable margin without any campaigning or ads  and it will widen once there's only one left since that will be the time were all the ads come out.  And its all because the Tea Party has turned the GOP into a complete hard right joke.

In order to win, the GOP will need to distance themselves from the Tea Party Movement.  People are getting sick and tired of their anarchist terrorism and disruption of the legislative system.

BTW, you comment about Obama not running is just plain stupid.  Of course he's running 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2011, 10:02:32 AM »
Yeah ok.  No potus has ever gotten elected with his hideous record.  One and done. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2011, 12:31:46 PM »
 :o