Author Topic: 2011 Olympia - Branch Warren may be out!!! Possible torn Quadricep  (Read 18801 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Re: Branch Warren may be out of the Olympia -possible torn quadricep
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2011, 12:22:15 PM »
i like how karma is hunting him it is so funny. He just doesnt get life at all like a really ignorant black person but worse. hes like a really ignorant black person but with more money fuckin up his whole life and karma at the same time.

Hes like "HEY IM A STUPID FUCK IM GOING TO SHOOT AND KILL A FUCKING DEER AND LIFE IS GOING TO BE FUCKING DANDY I CAN GO AROUND KILLING FUCKING DEER AND IM SAFE I AM ALLOWED TO TAKE SUCH BOLD RISKS LIKE HUNTING AND INJECTING ROIDS. WHY AM I ALLOWED? I DONT KNOW I AM BRANCH AND I AM JUST ALLOWED TO DO AS I PLEASE

Johnny Falcon why so much hate toward Branch???
You and him are the same shit : IGNORANT RED NECK and both of you are way worse of the ignorant black person you are referring .
The only difference is that Branch is a religious nuts and you are a racist vegan nuts!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2011, 12:23:48 PM »
You and him are the same shit : IGNORANT RED NECK and both of you are way worse of the ignorant black person you are referring .
The only difference is that Branch is a religious nuts and you are a racist vegan eating nuts!
fixed

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
The only difference is that Branch is a religious nuts and you are a racist vegan nuts!

Reality my friend, ever checked in to it? Does it make you a racist to describe reality?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: 2011 Olympia - Branch Warren may be out!!! Possible torn Quadricep
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2011, 12:31:37 PM »
 ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2011, 12:35:56 PM »
::)

that should make people who eat meat hungry

erics

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2011, 12:56:43 PM »
IMHO its the judges game now to change bodybuilding and return it to its place !

The only valuable posted so far.

Unfortunately, unless the judges trip over, injure ther legs and are out of the Olympia, not much will change...

Stavios

« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2011, 03:38:07 PM »
but Branch trains "hard"  ::)
so it was worth it

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2011, 03:48:32 PM »

Injury Forces Branch Warren to Sit Out the Olympia

August 21, 2011

FLEXONLINE.COM

2011 Arnold Classic Champion Branch Warren will be sitting out the 2011 Mr. Olympia on September 16 & 17 in Las Vegas. Warren was a favorite to challenge for the title, but with only four weeks to go he suffered a quad tear. As often is the case, the injury didn't happen in the gym; Warren was in Atlanta for a guest posing appearance and he slipped on wet pavement getting into a car.

After dominating the Arnold earlier in the year, Warren had his sights set on the sports biggest title: Mr. Olympia. This injury is tragic for bodybuilding fans across the globe that looked forward to seeing Warren's massive physique battling with the best in the world.

Everyone at FLEX wishes Warren a speedy recovery and we look forward to seeing him on stage next Spring to defend his Arnold Classic title!
D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2011, 03:56:33 PM »
lol @ gh15

so he should compete with a torn quad? sounds reasonable.  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2011, 04:09:10 PM »

August 21, 2011

FLEXONLINE.COM

2011 Arnold Classic Champion Branch Warren will be sitting out the 2011 Mr. Olympia on September 16 & 17 in Las Vegas. Warren was a favorite to challenge for the title, but with only four weeks to go he suffered a quad tear. As often is the case, the injury didn't happen in the gym; Warren was in Atlanta for a guest posing appearance and he slipped on wet pavement getting into a car.

After dominating the Arnold earlier in the year, Warren had his sights set on the sports biggest title: Mr. Olympia. This injury is tragic for bodybuilding fans across the globe that looked forward to seeing Warren's massive physique battling with the best in the world.

Everyone at FLEX wishes Warren a speedy recovery and we look forward to seeing him on stage next Spring to defend his Arnold Classic title!

People will lose LOTS of sleep over this... mostly just branch tho

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2011, 04:40:06 PM »

August 21, 2011

FLEXONLINE.COM

LOL at "This injury is tragic for bodybuilding fans across the globe"!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2011, 04:43:57 PM »

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2011, 04:52:23 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2011, 04:55:52 PM »
let me tell you a little secret alright? but keep it with yourself my friend

when bodybuild top 10 o ,,infact when bodybuuild top 6 o sits out...it is in 90% due to other issues rather than falling on his leg like a 88 year old nancy reagan,, it usualy involve supply of specific drugs been cut out due to many reasons inaddition to problems at home,,basically too much pressure to do such high level comeptition and just not being ready ,, this is ususlay in 90% cases the problem

you friends,, need to get away from the computer ,, take a step back and sit down on yoru bed in your room ,, you are in yoru room right? look around you it is your room or living room or dining room ,, step back,, sit somwhere,, now think !put this in big screen on tv so you can see what is typing in this posting,,

NOW THINK,, DO YOU REALLY FUCKIN THINK A TOP BODYBUILD IN THE CULT WILL SIT OUT SUDDENLY 4-5 WEEKS OUT OF MR O? BECAUSE HE JUST FELL ON HIS LEG ...IN HIS OWN HOUSE,, WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU FELLAS? YOU ALREADY STARTED SEEING ABOUT 6 WEEKS AGO NEWS ABOUT THE BABY ,, AND THAT THE FUCKED UP WIFE IS GOING TO STAY OUT OF OLYMPIA,, YOU KNOW HE HAD TO GET HER PREGO SOMEHOW!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE ,, I BEEN GOING ON YEARS HERE WITH YOU EXPLANING YOU THE CULT,, AND YOU LET MUSCULAR DEVELOP BRAIN WASH YOU ?

SIT BACK RELAX ,, EAT SOME COOKIES AND INJECT THAT GOOD HGH SO YOUR HEAD IS MORE CLEAR,,

DO YOU THINK IN YOUR RIGHT MIND THAT TOP BODYBUILDER SITS OUT OF TOP COMPETITION THAT CAN GIVE BODYBUILD THE BEST TITLE IN THE WORLD?

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS,,

HERO WAS DORIAN RIGHT/? TRAINED WITH DORIAN IN TEMPLE RIGHT? YET SEEM TO NOT BEING ABLE TO DO NOTHING LIKE DORIAN ...WHY? DORIAN WENT ON STAGE WITH NO ARMS! TORN EVERYTHING BUT CHAMP IS CHAMP! THIS FELLA CAN KILL POOR ANIMALS AND WALK IN THE SHADOW LIKE THE MORON HE IS ,, 2 STEPS AWAY FROM MOTHER DEATH ..ONLY TO CANCEL PARTICIPATION IN MR O FEW WEEKS BEFORE,,

IF IT WASNT SAD I WOULD BE SITTING HERE PLAYING WITH MY BALLS LAUGHIN ,, BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS

BODYBUILD NOW DAY = A JOKE!

gh15 approved

HOW DARE YOU INDICATE HAT FLEX WHEELER'S NINJA STORY WAS BS  >:( >:( >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2011, 05:07:27 PM »
Anybody remember Kev torn a tricep and lat prior to the O? ANd he still competed and placed well...Oh, I forgot, Branch is no Kev Levrone...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2011, 05:09:18 PM »
Anybody remember Kev torn a tricep and lat prior to the O? ANd he still competed and placed well...Oh, I forgot, Branch is no Kev Levrone...

Also let's not forget Dorian winning the Olympia with no biceps

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2011, 05:10:11 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2011, 05:11:19 PM »
For a harcode guy, if branch doesn't show up he will forever be known as pussy soft

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2011, 05:11:38 PM »
Also let's not forget Dorian winning the Olympia with no biceps

Also let's not forget Ronnie  winning the Olympia 12 months pregnant

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2011, 05:13:37 PM »
Also let's not forget Ronnie  winning the Olympia 12 months pregnant
And Jay winning with 8% bodyfat n 07

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2011, 05:17:02 PM »
A one legged Kirk Gibson knock one out the ball park to give the dodgers a win in the world series

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2011, 05:18:15 PM »
Lance Armstrong won 7 titles with no ballsacks and less gear then branch Warren

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2011, 02:25:45 PM »
sooooo.... what is gh15 saying?

*branch had to get off the drugs to be able to knock up his wife?

*branch ran out of drugs?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2011, 05:49:43 PM »
sooooo.... what is gh15 saying?

*branch had to get off the drugs to be able to knock up his wife?

*branch ran out of drugs?

no,,,no,,,no fella just no,,,what I tell you is that sometimes pro bodybuilder lose access to his one homrone of choice,,,for example let me tell you something

when jayson cutler came in the olympia that was bad in 09,,,he lost a source for one of his hormones one week before compeition,,,thats why he look like crap on stage,,,he then got his source back for 2010 and he looked better,,,well better for jayson cutler is going to get,,,,people do not understand this I been saying this for years and years,,,,PRO BODYBUILDERS DO NOT GET HURT WHEN YOU SIT AROUND THE HOUSE ALL DAY,,ITS OTHER REASONS THEY MAKE UP FOR IT,,JAYSON LOST SOURCE ONE WEEK BFEORE THE "O',,,HE COULD STILL DO IT AND WIN HE KNEWS THIS BECAUSE JUDGES WSANT HIM TO WIN,,

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2011, 12:00:27 AM »
no,,,no,,,no fella just no,,,what I tell you is that sometimes pro bodybuilder lose access to his one homrone of choice,,,for example let me tell you something

when jayson cutler came in the olympia that was bad in 09,,,he lost a source for one of his hormones one week before compeition,,,thats why he look like crap on stage,,,he then got his source back for 2010 and he looked better,,,well better for jayson cutler is going to get,,,,people do not understand this I been saying this for years and years,,,,PRO BODYBUILDERS DO NOT GET HURT WHEN YOU SIT AROUND THE HOUSE ALL DAY,,ITS OTHER REASONS THEY MAKE UP FOR IT,,JAYSON LOST SOURCE ONE WEEK BFEORE THE "O',,,HE COULD STILL DO IT AND WIN HE KNEWS THIS BECAUSE JUDGES WSANT HIM TO WIN,,

thanks gh16