Author Topic: A REAL Top Pro's Bulking Cycle  (Read 104128 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: A REAL Top Pro's Bulking Cycle
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2011, 11:29:33 AM »
  hahahahahahahaha! Who the fuck do you think you are kid? You're recommending cycles for pros now? So we have a sexual deviant, rec drug addict, morals free, 21 year old kid with no education giving PED advice for pros....Only on Getbig... You're one of a kind Taylor...

I'm inclined to agree. I like Tbombz, but this is pretty disrespectful, in my opinion. We have BFG takin' the time to share with us a Pro Cycle ... and then comes along Tbombz puttin' in his two cents as to how the cycle could be " better ". You gotta to be fuckin' kiddin' me. Intelligence he may have ... but respect, clearly, he does not possess. Sad, really. :/

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2011, 11:29:41 AM »
no. growth hormone is still valuable when utilized throughout the day. think about it this way: in the offseason, as a competitive bodybuilder your goal is to gain as much size as possible. how do you do that? lift weights. what is the most important time of anabolism leading to muscle gain? post workout when you are shuttling nutrients to your damaged muscle fibers (this is especially important when you are training during an insulin peak, less so if you are natural or just on gear). so if your #1 concern is gaining mass you should optimize that post workout nutrient shuttling by massively spiking growth hormone levels with the most immediate route of administration (iv). the human body best responds to "pulsing" or irregular gh levels since that is the natural growth protocol induced during puberty so the best results can be seen by staggering very high doses with moderate doses. When you are in contest prep, as a competitive bodybuilder what is your #1 concern? getting ripped and maintaining as much muscle as possible. That is when the gh dose should be split and injected sub-q throughout the day (with the exception of still one post workout iv shot) for a steady, longer acting release of gh into the bloodstream which will assist in fat loss and maintaining muscle mass in a caloric deficitcit.

thats a bunch of bro science bfg, but if you find bette results with that moethod, by all means continue. might i advise checking out the simpler stack i recommended above. and also, if you really want the GH to hit you post workout, inject it pre workout. it takes time to absorb.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2011, 11:34:37 AM »
thats a bunch of bro science bfg, but if you find bette results with that moethod, by all means continue. might i advise checking out the simpler stack i recommended above. and also, if you really want the GH to hit you post workout, inject it pre workout. it takes time to absorb.

LOL, please stop.

You did read the part about IV administration? Do you know how rapid that is?

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »
injectable dbol and anadrol are still liver toxic. some may argue they are actually more liver toxic. legit injectable abombs/dbol are superior in effects to their oral counterparts.

Seem to know your shit on this. What would you say to sides on injectable/oral dbol?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2011, 11:38:20 AM »
LOL, please stop.

You did read the part about IV administration? Do you know how rapid that is?

EXACTLY. Tbombz, please leave this thread, man. We're here to listen to what BFG has to say. You got your own thread, anyways. The nacho one or somethin' like that. Please don't ruin this one.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2011, 11:40:52 AM »
I will chime in, I do find better results when I shoot my gh before training as opposed to after training, BUT I do IM not intra veinous

chess315

« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2011, 11:42:32 AM »
if only i had 6000ius of gh i would give your cycle a go tbombz lol my opinion is the 400mg a day tren ace if it was quality would amost make you stark raving mad but what the hell i bet you would get some good gains from that cycle tren in that dosage would get expensive to $100 bucks a week almost

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2011, 12:22:38 PM »
This type of cycling will lead most into narcotic use as well. You're either too lethargic to function without help or too hyper to sleep without help. And always in pain.  :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2011, 12:47:37 PM »
Dear bfg, could you please explain why some people say to take dbol 5-6 times a day evenly spaced because of the short half life, while yet others say to inject a lo tof it at once? What is truly the best way to take dbol, at once or many times a day, thanks

ps clean up ur forum lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2011, 12:49:03 PM »
I'm likin' this BFG character more and more. He / she pulls NO punches. That's the way we like here in the Thunderdome. 8)

I hope your stay here is long. :)

Yes long live BFG.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2011, 12:51:39 PM »
Dear bfg, could you please explain why some people say to take dbol 5-6 times a day evenly spaced because of the short half life, while yet others say to inject a lo tof it at once? What is truly the best way to take dbol, at once or many times a day, thanks

ps clean up ur forum lol

It will not absorb all at once. All of it wont even be gone in a full day.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2011, 12:53:50 PM »
I kind of suspected this, so your saying I shoulnd't worry about taking dbol throughout the day, can I just pop 30 mgs of it at once and not worry? Will this cause excess water retention like taking big doses of hgh or test does, or is the extra water retention a sign of extra benedfit, meaning it's over all more beneficial? thx

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2011, 01:01:00 PM »
I kind of suspected this, so your saying I shoulnd't worry about taking dbol throughout the day, can I just pop 30 mgs of it at once and not worry? Will this cause excess water retention like taking big doses of hgh or test does, or is the extra water retention a sign of extra benedfit, meaning it's over all more beneficial? thx

I meant when injected. The stuff will crystallize at the site to a degree, plus it's suspended in oil so it'll take a while for all of it to absorb.

You can take all your dbol all at once and the result wont be that much different from spreading it out, though I think spreading it is slightly better, especially if you only take dbol (but who does these days).

The resulting anabolism extends beyond the drop in blood levels as it will activate genes etc that set an anabolic process in motion.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2011, 01:02:20 PM »
spreading the dosage out over the day is better for fat loss. if you break 20iu's into four 5iu shots you will never get the benefit of that huge peak of gh  because of its short half life. blast the full 20iu post workout, which is the most important time of anabolism for the body for mass.

Agreed

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2011, 01:06:42 PM »

"if you really want the GH to hit you post workout, inject it pre workout. it takes time to absorb."...True if your injecting IM or Sub q, but if you inject IV it's almost immediate.

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2011, 02:13:50 PM »
:D
So what's the difference between this and gh15's examples? Not a whole lot. Same exact products... this looks maybe a little heavier.

this looks much more complicated tho

looks like it was written by some bullshit guru  8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »
this looks much more complicated tho

looks like it was written by some bullshit guru  8)
BFG is a legit broskie....you need to seriously uo the dosage Sev....not to those levels but yiu get the point.

Stavios

« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2011, 02:24:04 PM »
BFG is a legit broskie....you need to seriously uo the dosage Sev....not to those levels but yiu get the point.

I know, priority is my new job right now so for the next 6 months to a year if I have to relocate

after that I will be set for life with enough money to run high doses of everything and get up to a nice 280 lbs off-season  8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2011, 02:30:51 PM »
I know, priority is my new job right now so for the next 6 months to a year if I have to relocate

after that I will be set for life with enough money to run high doses of everything and get up to a nice 280 lbs off-season  8)

8)

Swlabr

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2011, 02:31:10 PM »
How long have you been juicing, Stavios?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2011, 03:05:52 PM »
Cutler did not pay for his gear for long. Chris Aceto helped him out, can you guess how he paid him?

HIS WIFE?

Stavios

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2011, 03:08:37 PM »
How long have you been juicing, Stavios?

a while

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2011, 03:12:44 PM »
Shows gh15 is more old school the guys now are shutting down there veins with this shit.  Cycle is quite different from how he does it.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2011, 03:49:09 PM »
The following are the exact dosages of an offseason blast of a current top pro.

GEARGASM

Shit, here's me wasting time worrying about upping my test and deca a bit, or running a bit of dbol again after only 10 weeks off it...  :(

But hey, good ol' deca and dbol were good enough for the oldtimers, and those guys looked way better than today's lot. Fuck your gearpocalypse, I wouldn't do it even if I could afford it. No wonder Cutler can't do a pullup.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2011, 03:53:05 PM »
Shit, here's me wasting time worrying about upping my test and deca a bit, or running a bit of dbol again after only 10 weeks off it...  :(

But hey, good ol' deca and dbol were good enough for the oldtimers, and those guys looked way better than today's lot. Fuck your gearpocalypse, I wouldn't do it even if I could afford it. No wonder Cutler can't do a pullup.
Why are mad at him? Hes delivering the truth.