Author Topic: A REAL Top Pro's Bulking Cycle  (Read 104172 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: A REAL Top Pro's Bulking Cycle
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2011, 03:59:28 PM »
when really bulking up in the offseason, gh is injected in one big shot immediately post training and not split up throughout the day. furthermore, route of administration as well as dosage is staggered throughout the week. this is to mimick the pubertal release of gh which is pulsed and not steadily released in the same doses every day at regular intervals.

insulin is always used pre workout, timed accordingly so that training occurs during the peak. this particular bodybuilder whose cycle i posted prefers humalog but i know quite a few pros who like to use humulin r pre workout and train about 2 hours post sub q injection as the 30-60 minute onset allows them to get in one more carb meal prior to training rather than pounding dextrose as you enter the gym which is required with preworkout humalog.

testosterone and equipoise are the base year round, doses are lowered and sometimes eq is switched to deca when it is time to "cruise." When blasting, test and eq are raised while adding in other anabolics. NPP is usually switched with tren every 10-16 weeks, same with dianabol and anadrol.

the pro whose cycle this belongs to follows the "FST-7" training protocol of site enhancement so a large portion of the gear is injected into the muscle to be trained that day and mixed with a large volume of sterile oil. In combination with the massive pumps that training during an insulin peak (while consuming hundreds of grams of dextrose), the hope is for muscle fascia stretching.

IGF-1 DES is used in cycles, it is injected bilterally in the muscles trained that day.

No they dont and Im not impressed.  Look I've talked to numerous guys about this, and I really dont know where it came from probably that  Gavin Kane  leunatic.  Do you think pros are lollygagging around trying to mimiick what happened to their body during puberty? ::) If you really think that you going from a 130 pound 14 year old to 160 pound 18 year old adult was all because of a few gh spurts you are highly mistaken. Do you really think dorian...DORIAN the bahamoth, would of been the size he was if it were not for the massive amounts of sereostim he used each day? Something to keep in mind is AIDS patients. Many of them are given 18 iu a day just to stay alive and end up looking like semi muscular fellas in the process. Now how can you justify that ed shots are a waste? I would be willing to bet good money if I asked gh15 right now, he would say the gh was always there every 4 hours on the clock every day. At least thats what every good bodybuilder I know does :D
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2011, 04:03:04 PM »
in before BFG posts that  study about a group of  11 year olds suffering from pituitary dwarfism who grew faster from eod shots lol
l

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2011, 04:04:16 PM »
No they dont and Im not impressed.  Look I've talked to numerous guys about this, and I really dont know where it came from probably that  Gavin Kane  leunatic.  Do you think pros are lollygagging around trying to mimiick what happened to their body during puberty? ::) If you really think that you going from a 130 pound 14 year old to 160 pound 18 year old adult was all because of a few gh spurts you are highly mistaken. Do you really think dorian...DORIAN the bahamoth, would of been the size he was if it were not for the massive amounts of sereostim he used each day? Something to keep in mind is AIDS patients. Many of them are given 18 iu a day just to stay alive and end up looking like semi muscular fellas in the process. Now how can you justify that ed shots are a waste? I would be willing to bet good money if I asked gh15 right now, he would say the gh was always there every 4 hours on the clock every day. At least thats what every good bodybuilder I know does :D
  please point to me where he said ed shots are a waste....dont put words in peoples mouth. BFG is real deal. Ive watchex you spreqd your venom and vitriol and about sick of you...Im going to tell you this and tell you one time. Dont fuck with me flint.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2011, 04:09:17 PM »
lol what a fucking joke of a "sport"...seriously, how can someone afford those products and at those dosages.

WTF...All that is required is MONEY. You got money = you become a "pro" ::). "genetics"..."talent".."hard work"...my ass.  ::)

BFG, whats the approximate amount of money spent over a year on "suppplements"?
So you dont want to try that cycle ?  :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »
I meant when injected. The stuff will crystallize at the site to a degree, plus it's suspended in oil so it'll take a while for all of it to absorb.

You can take all your dbol all at once and the result wont be that much different from spreading it out, though I think spreading it is slightly better, especially if you only take dbol (but who does these days).

The resulting anabolism extends beyond the drop in blood levels as it will activate genes etc that set an anabolic process in motion.

This is how I understand it. A one time high dose of it will saturate receptors more, it will get a higher % of them, but some of the dbol wont bind to receptors cuz every receptor it tries to hit has dbol on it, so it gets eaten by your liver before it gets used. So there's diminished returns. WIth a lower dose you have greater efficiency but a small % of total receptors will have sex with the dbol. And who knows how the system works, what if there's an exponential cuve - if two receptors on the same muscle get fucked by dbol, the benefit is greater than twice that if only one receptor gets stimulated?

Here's an example. Let's say a dart board is divided into 5 x 5 sqaures, so 25 total squares. These are recepors. Now you throw a total of 20 darts at them. What you want is one dart to hit each square. You throw 5 darts at a time, 4 times. After each time you clear away some of the darts. Then you throw 20 at once. With 20 at once the chances of two hitting the same square increases. Thus it is less efficient. Am I overthinkign this or what lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2011, 04:15:15 PM »
 please point to me where he said ed shots are a waste....dont put words in peoples mouth. BFG is real deal. Ive watchex you spreqd your venom and vitriol and about sick of you...Im going to tell you this and tell you one time. Dont fuck with me flint.

BFG is a gimmick.
l

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2011, 04:16:26 PM »
Why are mad at him? Hes delivering the truth.

Not mad at all, and not really doubting it's true, just seems like a hundredfold increase in gear for a worse-looking end result. Zane and his ilk are still kicking around hale and hearty 30-40 years later, not sure that'll be the case for anyone taking what the OP states.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2011, 04:17:40 PM »
Why are mad at him? Hes delivering the truth.
Simple, cause knowing what this fellow is revealing is super discouraging, but that's the reality of the game, lol at the idiots that don't believe BFG, this guy is th real deal., GH15 can now pass the torch to his knew succeser BFG,lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2011, 04:22:48 PM »
Simple, cause knowing what this fellow is revealing is super discouraging, but that's the reality of the game, lol at the idiots that don't believe BFG, this guy is th real deal., GH15 can now pass the torch to his knew succeser BFG,lol
If you go through BFGs posts all 40+ of them, if youve been around bodybuilding and bodybuilders for a length of time, youll know BFG IS THE real deal. No offense to GH15 but BFG is more accurate but alot less funny.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2011, 04:27:46 PM »
If you go through BFGs posts all 40+ of them, if youve been around bodybuilding and bodybuilders for a length of time, youll know BFG IS THE real deal. No offense to GH15 but BFG is more accurate but alot less funny.
QFT

Stavios

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2011, 04:39:06 PM »
Didn't say it wasn't true. It said the cycle look like those designed by bullshit gurus like humpy rimjob

chess315

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2011, 04:47:59 PM »
im pretty sure some of the pros try to get real scentific but in the whole scheme i dont really no if that any better then just taking a whole bunch of shit and hoping it works fuck for christ sakes no one even knows the truley optimal amount of protien one should eat let alone optimal drug protocols gh15 is pretty simplistic and thats about how you would have to approch the problem not thinking your turning cells on and of and all kinda complex shit like that

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2011, 04:53:17 PM »
BFG is a gimmick.

not if its who I think it is

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2011, 05:22:48 PM »
He said FST 7. Thats ramrods boys. So Fridge, Philsulin or other top pros he has.

So the thought that this is just another bullshit made up cycle hasn't crossed your mind?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2011, 05:27:30 PM »
not if its who I think it is

Palumbo?
l

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2011, 05:31:08 PM »
If your shooting GH in the vain so often wouldnt all these pros have  ???track marks like heroin junkies

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2011, 05:44:16 PM »
lol what a fucking joke of a "sport"...seriously, how can someone afford those products and at those dosages.

WTF...All that is required is MONEY. You got money = you become a "pro" ::). "genetics"..."talent".."hard work"...my ass.  ::)

BFG, whats the approximate amount of money spent over a year on "suppplements"?

It really isn't all that expensive as you think for these guys.  Pro's get big discounts from the suppliers just so the suppliers can say they provide so and so with gear.  Hell I've seen 20ml of t400 for $50 a bottle if you buy 10 or more, so I can imagine these guys getting this shit for way cheaper.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2011, 05:46:37 PM »
If your shooting GH in the vain so often wouldnt all these pros have  ???track marks like heroin junkies
I could be wrong but junkies, I believe use big 22g in the veins vs a 29g so no.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2011, 05:48:14 PM »
It really isn't all that expensive as you think for these guys.  Pro's get big discounts from the suppliers just so the suppliers can say they provide so and so with gear.  Hell I've seen 20ml of t400 for $50 a bottle if you buy 10 or more, so I can imagine these guys getting this shit for way cheaper.
Ya cause all the top pros want their names being used like that ::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2011, 05:55:12 PM »
Ya cause all the top pros want their names being used like that ::)

I didn't say pros buy directly from these guys, they have "trainers" for that...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2011, 06:28:41 PM »
LOL, please stop.

You did read the part about IV administration? Do you know how rapid that is?

even with IV , sure it gets into the blood instantly, but how long untill the GH is interacting with receptors, how long untill those receptors turn on genes and induce localized growth factors, how long for those to take effect on protein metabolism?

people tend to think things happen instantly in the body when in reality it doesnt work that way.

honestly, trying to "time" your drug intake is for the most part a fruitless effort. doesnt matter when you take you GH, even if it did wrk insantaneously, which it doesnt, mainly because it stays active for something like 18 hours anyways.

"shoot the GH post workout"=broscience at its best

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2011, 06:29:58 PM »
This type of cycling will lead most into narcotic use as well. You're either too lethargic to function without help or too hyper to sleep without help. And always in pain:D

Why are they in pain?
Is it pain in the injection sites? Tendon/ligaments?
Do the muscles themselves also hurt?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2011, 06:50:09 PM »

I'm inclined to agree. I like Tbombz, but this is pretty disrespectful, in my opinion. We have BFG takin' the time to share with us a Pro Cycle ... and then comes along Tbombz puttin' in his two cents as to how the cycle could be " better ". You gotta to be fuckin' kiddin' me. Intelligence he may have ... but respect, clearly, he does not possess. Sad, really. :/

Tbombz is spot on bro. He may very well be the most knowledgable poster on getbig. Just cause he does not look like a pro due to his mediocre response to drugs does not mean he knows less than anyone else. This will be my last post backing up tbombz as I have done it enough :D, but the only reason everyone on getbig disagrees with him is because its "Taylor". And they cant stand the fact that a 22 year old knows more than them which makes no sense to me. Maybe if they actually listened they would get somewhere instead of waiting for the next "BFG" to come along and tell them something that they will never have to concern themselves with in the first place.
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2011, 06:55:26 PM »
Tbombz is spot on bro. He may very well be the most knowledgable poster on getbig. Just cause he does not look like a pro due to his mediocre response to drugs does not mean he knows less than anyone else. This will be my last post backing up tbombz as I have done it enough :D, but the only reason everyone on getbig disagrees with him is because its "Taylor". And they cant stand the fact that a 22 year old knows more than them which makes no sense to me. Maybe if they actually listened they would get somewhere instead of waiting for the next "BFG" to come along and tell them something that they will never have to concern themselves with in the first place.
  ;D hey hey hey... i dont look like a pro cuz i havent had enough time on enough drugs.. let me get my money right and then gimme a few years asshole..  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2011, 07:36:39 PM »
  ;D hey hey hey... i dont look like a pro cuz i havent had enough time on enough drugs.. let me get my money right and then gimme a few years asshole..  ;D
I'm am going to hold you to those words ;)