Author Topic: A REAL Top Pro's Bulking Cycle  (Read 105781 times)

asbrus

• Getbig IV
Re: A REAL Top Pro's Bulking Cycle
« Reply #250 on: September 02, 2011, 05:09:53 AM »
Fuck wit are you completly stupid or do I have to type s-l-o-w-e-r.

He had an underlying condition but you said

Where the fuck does that mention anything to do with narcotics or pain killers - drug abuse in BB IS steroid abuse you skinny little twink bottom - I know abuse of other substances take place in BB check my second post toward you idiot  ::)

but now where is your proof this is the reason in Lukes case when he had an underlying genetic condition - are you that thick or what ?  ??? honestly you are so stupid its like conversing with a caveman thats had half his brain removed.. retard stupid..

Now present your proof lukes death was caused by narcs or pain killers - idiot you cant can you  ::) .. so run the fuck along little boy

UNDERLYING C0NDITI0N. LIKE FLEX, PRINCE, AND D0N L0NG RIGHT? Y0U GULLIBLE SHEEP. TELL ME WHAT WAS THE C0NDITI0N D0 Y0U KN0W?

BECAUSE DRUG ABUSE D0ES N0T HAVE T0 BE RELATED T0 STER0IDS. WHY CAN'T Y0U GET THIS THR0UGH Y0UR THICK SKULL? HIM BEING A PR0 BBER D0ES N0T MEAN HE 0NLY GETS SICK FR0M R0ID USE. Y0U KEEP REPEATING THE SAME FUCKING THING BUT BECAUSE BBING IS ASS0CIATED WITH STER0ID ABUSE IS IRRELEVANT. ANY PR0 THAT HAS HAD KIDNEY FAILURE HAS HAD IT DUE T0 PAINKILLERS. IF Y0U D0N'T UNDERSTAND THIS Y0U ARE BY THE BIGGEST M0R0N 0N THIS SITE. BAR N0NE. HERE SAY IT SL0WLY WITH ME. DRUG ABUSE CAN EQUAL = 0THER DRUGS N0T RELATING T0 STER0IDS (BBING 0R N0T.)

HIS C0NDITI0N WAS CAUSED BY DRUGS. DRUGS = MANY 0THER SUBSTANCES UNRELATED T0 STER0IDS SUCH AS PAINKILLERS WHICH ARE PR0VEN T0 CAUSE KIDNEY FAILURE AND HAVE HAPPENED T0 MANY 0THER PR0S. I REALLY THINK Y0UR M0M DID N0T BREAST FEED Y0U.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #251 on: September 02, 2011, 05:16:34 AM »
UNDERLYING C0NDITI0N. LIKE FLEX, PRINCE, AND D0N L0NG RIGHT? Y0U GULLIBLE SHEEP.

Y0U KEEP REPEATING THE SAME FUCKING THING BUT BECAUSE BBING IS ASS0CIATED WITH STER0ID ABUSE IS IRRELEVANT. HIS C0NDITI0N WAS CAUSED BY DRUGS. DRUGS = MANY 0THER SUBSTANCES UNRELATED T0 STER0IDS SUCH AS PAINKILLERS WHICH ARE PR0VEN T0 CAUSE KIDNEY FAILURE AND HAVE HAPPENED T0 MANY 0THER PR0S.

Again Yawnnnnn - where is your proof when the fact is he had an underlying condition fact !! - My second post to you was on the money you simple twink , in saying it was the BB lifestyle - dehydration - blood pressure all proberly played a hand in lukes hand he was finaly delt and yes his diet - he used to consume 100 grms of protein per meal 6-8 times a day again FACT!! That sort of consumption will put a strain on the kidneys add the other stuff then it is the BB lifestyle not one simple thing. now bring  facts that Luke abused narcs and pain killers or stfu you fucking idiot clown.  ::)

Go back and read my second post fuckstick - where did I say it was roid use - i said the BB LIFESTYLE - you said DRUG ABUSE which in BB terms is accepted as AAS use or abuse - if you were pointing at narcotics then you shouldnt of said drug abuse as this is accepted as steroids in relation to BB idiot.. dont bring up kidneys being associated with just narcs also - because the facts are its a combination of things - so the LIFESTYLE of a pro - if it was just narcotics and pain meds then why then are not all of the pros dropping dead ? we have had maybe 10 with issues in the last 20 years  ::) - Diet - dehydration - BP - pain killers - steroids are all in this not just narcs and pain killers - hence why I said the BB lifestyle - christ you are stupid - again please present the proof that Luke even abused pain killers Im waiting  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #252 on: September 02, 2011, 05:30:04 AM »
assbruise gets ass-raped.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: September 02, 2011, 05:44:57 AM »
Again Yawnnnnn - where is your proof when the fact is he had an underlying condition fact !! - My second post to you was on the money you simple twink , in saying it was the BB lifestyle - dehydration - blood pressure all proberly played a hand in lukes hand he was finaly delt and yes his diet - he used to consume 100 grms of protein per meal 6-8 times a day again FACT!! That sort of consumption will put a strain on the kidneys add the other stuff then it is the BB lifestyle not one simple thing. now bring  facts that Luke abused narcs and pain killers or stfu you fucking idiot clown.  ::)

Go back and read my second post fuckstick - where did I say it was roid use - i said the BB LIFESTYLE - you said DRUG ABUSE which in BB terms is accepted as AAS use or abuse - if you were pointing at narcotics then you shouldnt of said drug abuse as this is accepted as steroids in relation to BB idiot.. dont bring up kidneys being associated with just narcs also - because the facts are its a combination of things - so the LIFESTYLE of a pro - if it was just narcotics and pain meds then why then are not all of the pros dropping dead ? we have had maybe 10 with issues in the last 20 years  ::) - Diet - dehydration - BP - pain killers - steroids are all in this not just narcs and pain killers - hence why I said the BB lifestyle - christ you are stupid - again please present the proof that Luke even abused pain killers Im waiting  ::)

S0 TELL ME WHAT WAS THE C0NDITI0N. I'M STILL WAITING F0R Y0U T0 TELL ME?
HAHA. DEHYDRATI0N AND BL00D PRESSURE IS N0T THE B0DYBUILDING LIFESTYLE. TH0SE ARE C0NDITI0NS CAUSED BY MEGA ABUSE 0F DRUGS SUCH AS DIEURETICS, R0IDS, AND PAINKILLERS. PR0TEIN INTAKE AND KIDNEY FAILURE IS N0T PR0VEN IN THE LITERATURE BUT PAINKILLER ABUSE IS. STER0ID USE  IS ALS0 N0T TIED T0 KIDNEY FAILURE IN THE LITERATURE. Acetaminophen IS THE NUMBER 0NE CAUSE 0F KIDNEY DAMAGE IN THE U.S. Y0U CAN 0VERD0ES 0N TYLEN0L AND END UP IN THE H0SPITAL WITH SEVERE KIDNEY DAMAGE. BECAUSE THE 0THER PR0S HAVEN'T 0VERD0SED 0N THE STUFF LIKE HE HAS. IT'S FUCKING C0MM0N SENSE. ALL PR0S WH0 HAD KIDNEY FAILURE ADMITTED IT WAS DUE T0 PAINKILLERS. LUKE W00D WAS A HEAVY DRUG ABUSER WHICH IS WHY HE WENT T0 THE H0SPITAL AFTER C0NTEST UNDER MIL0S.

DRUG ABUSE D0ES N0T HAVE T0 BE STER0ID RELATED F0R THE TENTH TIME BBING 0R N0T. BECAUSE LUKE W00D IS A BBER IT D0SEN'T MEAN HE WASN'T ABUSING 0THER DRUGS WHICH LED T0 HIS KIDNDEY FAILURE. EVEN IF BBING IS 0NLY AAS RELATED WHICH IT IS N0T, IT D0SEN'T CHANGE THE FACTS THAT LUKE W00DS DIED FR0M 0THER DRUGS MAKING IT DRUG ABUSE.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: September 02, 2011, 05:45:49 AM »
assbruise gets ass-raped.

CAN'T GET ASS RAPED BY A GUY WH0 THINKS THAT LUKE W00D'S DEATH WAS GENETICS. IT'S IMP0SSIBLE.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: September 02, 2011, 05:47:34 AM »
CAN'T GET ASS RAPED BY A GUY WH0 THINKS THAT LUKE W00D'S DEATH WAS GENETICS. IT'S IMP0SSIBLE.

::) ::) ::)

assbruise.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #256 on: September 02, 2011, 07:02:34 AM »
S0 TELL ME WHAT WAS THE C0NDITI0N. I'M STILL WAITING F0R Y0U T0 TELL ME?
HAHA. DEHYDRATI0N AND BL00D PRESSURE IS N0T THE B0DYBUILDING LIFESTYLE. TH0SE ARE C0NDITI0NS CAUSED BY MEGA ABUSE 0F DRUGS SUCH AS DIEURETICS, R0IDS, AND PAINKILLERS. PR0TEIN INTAKE AND KIDNEY FAILURE IS N0T PR0VEN IN THE LITERATURE BUT PAINKILLER ABUSE IS. STER0ID USE  IS ALS0 N0T TIED T0 KIDNEY FAILURE IN THE LITERATURE. Acetaminophen IS THE NUMBER 0NE CAUSE 0F KIDNEY DAMAGE IN THE U.S. Y0U CAN 0VERD0ES 0N TYLEN0L AND END UP IN THE H0SPITAL WITH SEVERE KIDNEY DAMAGE. BECAUSE THE 0THER PR0S HAVEN'T 0VERD0SED 0N THE STUFF LIKE HE HAS. IT'S FUCKING C0MM0N SENSE. ALL PR0S WH0 HAD KIDNEY FAILURE ADMITTED IT WAS DUE T0 PAINKILLERS. LUKE W00D WAS A HEAVY DRUG ABUSER WHICH IS WHY HE WENT T0 THE H0SPITAL AFTER C0NTEST UNDER MIL0S.

DRUG ABUSE D0ES N0T HAVE T0 BE STER0ID RELATED F0R THE TENTH TIME BBING 0R N0T. BECAUSE LUKE W00D IS A BBER IT D0SEN'T MEAN HE WASN'T ABUSING 0THER DRUGS WHICH LED T0 HIS KIDNDEY FAILURE. EVEN IF BBING IS 0NLY AAS RELATED WHICH IT IS N0T, IT D0SEN'T CHANGE THE FACTS THAT LUKE W00DS DIED FR0M 0THER DRUGS MAKING IT DRUG ABUSE.

Buy a new fucking keyboard you fucking gay kunt ::)
Thunderdome approved

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #257 on: September 02, 2011, 08:08:54 AM »
Well the fact he had a preexisiting condition might also have something to do with it - did steroids bring this to the surface ? maybe but noone can say with 100 % FACT that this is true - I'd go more with the Competitive BB lifestyle in full - not just steroids - dehydrating oneself to near death conditions takes its toll on the body, moreso the kidneys , add things like diuretics etc etc plus other off the wall things that are done in this cult and that "could" of sped up this underlying condition - the facts are millions of people over the years have used and abused steroids at all levels including the highest level - BB included, so how many deaths ? not many if you look at percentages - sure people get sick but out of those millions sooner or later those same people would of got sick - with an underlying condition its bound to happen sooner or later - can drug use namely steroid use be blamed for that ? scare mongering aside no way

Yep. Double yep.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: September 02, 2011, 08:18:20 PM »
Buy a new fucking keyboard you fucking gay kunt ::)

Ha saves all his money for OTC steroids, no money for a keyboard.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #259 on: September 02, 2011, 08:30:30 PM »
Are you  that fuckin stupid ? Where did I say it was purely genetic ? you are such a dense kunt its mind boggling - I said he had an underlying disorder which has been confirmed - you are claiming it was caused purely by Drug abuse which is false you stupid kunt.. did the drugs speed up this underlying condition ? maybe - if you are predisposed to an illness living the BB lifestlye would surely not help so a ticking time bomb..

You have no proof what so ever that pain killers or narcotic abuse caused this in Luke or that he even took them in huge or even small amounts - it has been confirmed that there was an underlying condition so genetic but like I have been saying from the start you can not point to one simple cause as the BB lifestyle has many triggers that could trigger this underlying condition to come to the surface..

You Stupid Know Nothing Kunt

::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #260 on: September 02, 2011, 08:33:09 PM »

Ha saves all his money for OTC steroids, no money for a keyboard.  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Id stomp on this kunts head if I ever saw him in the street - the guy is so fuckin stupid that every breath is a waste to this earth.. - no rage or meltdown  :D

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: September 03, 2011, 02:10:20 AM »
Are you  that fuckin stupid ? Where did I say it was purely genetic ? you are such a dense kunt its mind boggling - I said he had an underlying disorder which has been confirmed - you are claiming it was caused purely by Drug abuse which is false you stupid kunt.. did the drugs speed up this underlying condition ? maybe - if you are predisposed to an illness living the BB lifestlye would surely not help so a ticking time bomb..

You have no proof what so ever that pain killers or narcotic abuse caused this in Luke or that he even took them in huge or even small amounts - it has been confirmed that there was an underlying condition so genetic but like I have been saying from the start you can not point to one simple cause as the BB lifestyle has many triggers that could trigger this underlying condition to come to the surface..

You Stupid Know Nothing Kunt

::)

ALL I KN0W IS THAT Y0U'RE MAD AND MELTING AND I L0VE IT.  ;D THE REST.................... .

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: September 03, 2011, 02:27:04 AM »

BEEN PR0VEN I'M NATURAL. S0ME0NE IS JELLY.  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #263 on: September 03, 2011, 02:28:35 AM »
ALL I KN0W IS THAT Y0U'RE MAD AND MELTING AND I L0VE IT.  ;D THE REST.................... .

Wrong fa990t - just dumbfounded at how thick you are.. again run along little boy

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #264 on: September 03, 2011, 02:29:35 AM »

And still waiting on pics of your sister  :D :P

RonnyT

• Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: October 10, 2011, 10:53:58 AM »
Its a shame that such a good topic sands again in flaming and bashing. You don't have to agree with each other, thats why its a DISCUSSION form.

I especially like the subjects of injectable 17 alpha methylated oral available roids. Old scientific studies patents from Ciba shows that from the beginning Ciba patented injectable Dianabol I wrote about it here: http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/dianabolr-history-use-and-dosages
Personally I believe its only a fraction hepatotoxic compared to oral usage and even that is highly exagerated. The old Ciba research also showed that an increased metabolism (by example from using T3 increases excretion and thus decreases bioavailability)

Also the fact (?)  that IV is superior to sub-q?
A detailed pamphlet on subcutaneous injections in PDF form is available from the National Institutes of Health. It provides background, detailed instructions and some useful tips. It will be particularly useful to patients who elect to self-administer any part of their therapy in this form and generally helpful to anyone who wants to understand this important delivery mechanism.
The effect of the size of the drug molecule makes a difference. Remember, we said blood capillaries are like fine tubes with very small pores through which stuff passes from the blood system into the lymph pools around cells. Drugs that are composed of small, water soluble molecules are readily taken up by the blood circulation. Larger molecules, or those that are more fat soluble, do not find it easy to get in through the fine holes in the blood capillaries. These types of drug molecules stay in the lymphatic system, gradually working their way through the many lymph nodes and the like, until they are finally returned back into the blood circulation when the lymph drains back at the junction of your jugular and subclavian veins.
Sounds interesting, right? If even a small percent of the drug travels through the lymphatic system, as opposed to the general blood circulation, you might expect to get more bang for the buck, right? Right. The second abstract below shows that subcutaneous injection is more efficient than intravenous administration, for fludarabine administration in Lupus. The efficiency of oral, IV and subcutaneous administration are, respectively, 54: 100: 105.

The formulations of the old injectables where amde of PEG and PG. Newer ones with "super solvent"  Guiacogol and today with newer methods like cold solving and "wetting"  I posted about it here:
http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?4648-Oxy-ject&p=37811

http://juicedmuscle.com/archive/index.php/t-4249.html

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #266 on: October 10, 2011, 10:58:57 AM »
Its a shame that such a good topic sands again in flaming and bashing. You don't have to agree with each other, thats why its a DISCUSSION form.

I especially like the subjects of injectable 17 alpha methylated oral available roids. Old scientific studies patents from Ciba shows that from the beginning Ciba patented injectable Dianabol I wrote about it here: http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/dianabolr-history-use-and-dosages
Personally I believe its only a fraction hepatotoxic compared to oral usage and even that is highly exagerated. The old Ciba research also showed that an increased metabolism (by example from using T3 increases excretion and thus decreases bioavailability)

A detailed pamphlet on subcutaneous injections in PDF form is available from the National Institutes of Health. It provides background, detailed instructions and some useful tips. It will be particularly useful to patients who elect to self-administer any part of their therapy in this form and generally helpful to anyone who wants to understand this important delivery mechanism.
The effect of the size of the drug molecule makes a difference. Remember, we said blood capillaries are like fine tubes with very small pores through which stuff passes from the blood system into the lymph pools around cells. Drugs that are composed of small, water soluble molecules are readily taken up by the blood circulation. Larger molecules, or those that are more fat soluble, do not find it easy to get in through the fine holes in the blood capillaries. These types of drug molecules stay in the lymphatic system, gradually working their way through the many lymph nodes and the like, until they are finally returned back into the blood circulation when the lymph drains back at the junction of your jugular and subclavian veins.
Sounds interesting, right? If even a small percent of the drug travels through the lymphatic system, as opposed to the general blood circulation, you might expect to get more bang for the buck, right? Right. The second abstract below shows that subcutaneous injection is more efficient than intravenous administration, for fludarabine administration in Lupus. The efficiency of oral, IV and subcutaneous administration are, respectively, 54: 100: 105.

The formulations of the old injectables where amde of PEG and PG. Newer ones with "super solvent"  Guiacogol and today with newer methods like cold solving and "wetting"  I posted about it here:

Ronny please post on getbig more
Thunderdome approved

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #267 on: October 10, 2011, 11:01:28 AM »
So in essence sub q is the best way to for gh correct?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #268 on: October 10, 2011, 11:09:00 AM »
So in essence sub q is the best way to for gh correct?

And for injectable Dianabol ???
Thunderdome approved

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #269 on: October 10, 2011, 05:03:44 PM »
Wow! RonnyT is here. This here is the real deal. Bow down, bitches.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #270 on: October 10, 2011, 05:33:13 PM »
Wow! RonnyT is here. This here is the real deal. Bow down, bitches.

Who is he?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: October 10, 2011, 05:56:34 PM »

Great post, please post more.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #272 on: October 10, 2011, 08:30:22 PM »
Who is he?

I think gh15 once referred to him as one of the angels of the cult.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: October 10, 2011, 09:27:23 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #274 on: October 10, 2011, 10:20:24 PM »
Ronnie Coleman.

Ronny T is Connie Roleman