Author Topic: Who is GH15? Nasser El Sonbaty? Achim Albrecht?  (Read 48846 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Who is GH15? Nasser El Sonbaty? Achim Albrecht?
« on: August 21, 2011, 10:44:07 AM »
I know some of you guys are American so to make it simplier I will put my thoughts into points:

- gh15 several times implied indirectly he might be Nasser el Sonbaty
 -  Nasser el Sonbaty is well aware of that but does not flame gh15, he says "it is not me, if it was me I wouldn't say it is me". Then he claims that even though gh15 exaggerates a little bit he's spot-on.
 - How many of you would appreciate the fact that someone is telling people many controversial things (no matter if you agree or not) and suggests he's you?

I think then gh15 must be:
 - someone who Nasser knows well and is well aware who he is
 - Nasser himself

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: now who is gh15?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 10:49:27 AM »
 ???

while gh15 was posting, nasser was having lunch with FatAlice and Bobs the Arab

gh15 was posting while Dennis James was on the Olympia stage.  Our own webmaster and Lord Ron confirmed the times.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 10:51:28 AM »
???

while gh15 was posting, nasser was having lunch with FatAlice and Bobs the Arab

gh15 was posting while Dennis James was on the Olympia stage.  Our own webmaster and Lord Ron confirmed the times.

Not really hard to make someone post instead of you while you're having lunch. It's great idea by the way. Do you think Nasser is that stupid?

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 10:58:01 AM »
He posts using his mobile, hence most of the spelling mistakes

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 11:00:48 AM »
Not really hard to make someone post instead of you while you're having lunch. It's great idea by the way. Do you think Nasser is that stupid?

Ultimate Gimmick, have someone login to your username, so you can continue to fool getbiggers while you are doing something else like competing in the Olympia?  OK, I can go with that  ::) since TrueDonkey has logged-in and pretended he was his girlfriend.

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 11:01:18 AM »
gh15 = nasser el sonbatty
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 11:06:57 AM »

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 11:11:03 AM »
Ultimate Gimmick, have someone login to your username, so you can continue to fool getbiggers while you are doing something else like competing in the Olympia?  OK, I can go with that  ::) since TrueDonkey has logged-in and pretended he was his girlfriend.

Erm, Nasser wasn't posting on getbig when he was competing at the Olympia. And I do not believe he is Dennis James.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 11:18:23 AM »
i will give the following thoughts to add to the confusion on his identity

I'M PRETTY SURE HE'S A WHITE GUY DEFINITELY NOT A BLACK ONE because

*he talks about "the genetic negra elite" and "fellas that are black"
*he once said a 6" penis is the same thing as an 8" penis, it's all about the "know how" of sex. ever heard a black guy say something like that? i think not......

I'M PRETTY SURE HE'S NOT AMERICAN OR NOT BORN HERE because
*he talks about how americanos are this and that all the time, how americano kids are fake, all superficialities and posers

Talks about "generation nothingness" and the glory of 90's bodybuilding all the time
So he must be one of the older guys

thought it was dennis james but dennis james is pretty black so he'd be the penis size boasting type not the "size dont matter" type

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 11:21:16 AM »
ugh this is getting so old, if you read the bible and have a good memory, you will know who it is beyond the shadow of a doubt, who else is it gonna be, have that knowledge and respect, don't go waving it around, like the knowledge of steroids that he gives you, you go running your mouth about cycle this and hormone that? No, right? shhhhh

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2011, 11:27:17 AM »
Arnold Schwarzenegger ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 11:28:16 AM »
friend ,, what i said was...that if you have 4 inch you are in trouble...gh15 kept saying that 6.5 7.5 8.5 all the same balonie if you know how to fuck the whore,, big diff than saying size dont matter,, if you have 4 inch trust me you will have problems and better eat pussy well

the size of cock matter to a point...at the final end of things a 7 inch and 8 inch ...if you cant fuck her right ithat one inch wont matter,, and if you know whores wll you would know that its in the thickness not the length ,,

over all anything over 6 can do the job ,,its the sub 5 that have tremendous problems eventhough g point is 2 inch in the pussy and easy to get to,,the feeling up effect happenens when you are over 6 inches...7 inch preferably 9-10 inch cock is usualy too big for women pussy and in many time those fellas suffer because sex is not that good for them,,im talking repetetive sex,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2011, 11:33:12 AM »
friend ,, what i said was...that if you have 4 inch you are in trouble...gh15 kept saying that 6.5 7.5 8.5 all the same balonie if you know how to fuck the whore,, big diff than saying size dont matter,, if you have 4 inch trust me you will have problems and better eat pussy well

the size of cock matter to a point...at the final end of things a 7 inch and 8 inch ...if you cant fuck her right ithat one inch wont matter,, and if you know whores wll you would know that its in the thickness not the length ,,

over all anything over 6 can do the job ,,its the sub 5 that have tremendous problems eventhough g point is 2 inch in the pussy and easy to get to,,the feeling up effect happenens when you are over 6 inches...7 inch preferably 9-10 inch cock is usualy too big for women pussy and in many time those fellas suffer because sex is not that good for them,,im talking repetetive sex,,

gh15 approved

your talking fake measurements tho. most dudes who say they are 6 inches are really more like 4.5 - 5 inches.  most dudes who claim 7 or 8 inches are really 6 inches.   a legit 6 inch cock is enough to bring the pain to almost any woman.  of course, its never enough with most whores, and theyll prefer a baseball bat to a cock anyday of the week.

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2011, 11:39:11 AM »
gh15 :)

LOL

TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

dustin

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2011, 11:41:51 AM »
It's not God's identity which is important. It is the message he brings which is important.

Bodybuilding... religion of peace. 8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 11:43:08 AM »
your talking fake measurements tho. most dudes who say they are 6 inches are really more like 4.5 - 5 inches.  most dudes who claim 7 or 8 inches are really 6 inches.   a legit 6 inch cock is enough to bring the pain to almost any woman.  of course, its never enough with most whores, and theyll prefer a baseball bat to a cock anyday of the week.

lol,, most fellas around the world are 6-7 inches,, 7 inch is usualy the best size a woman will chose,, if you give her the choice,, a true hard 7 inch cock,, do fellas lie? yes 5.5 is world average but plenty americanos with 6-7 inch cocks,, 8 is where it gets bigger but ...to your surprize those fellas have big problems in long terms and really dont have that much enjoyment,, remember the whore can only take in 6-7 inches,, 8 if she is realllly loose and been around with many many fellas,, 9 and 10 never go all the way in and it kill plesure,,

best cock size is 7 inch ,, most women will chose this size,, but more importantly is HOW you fuck

gh15 approved
fallen angel

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 11:47:26 AM »

gh15 approved

i was not disagreeing at all, i just said that your typical black guy will not be able to set his ego aside when penis size issues come up and he will never say a 6" is the same thing as an 8" at the end of the day

your typical black guy on the boardings will say "6 inch is average? LOL i'm happy i'm not average!" because he may or may not have a "big black cock" but more importantly they like to boast about their dicks

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 11:48:11 AM »
if you don't know how to use your dick you're pretty much fucked ...

dustin

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 11:49:00 AM »
if you don't know how to use your dick you're pretty much fucked ...

Fuck or be fucked. 8)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 11:50:19 AM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2011, 11:51:30 AM »
Let me make a definitive post about penis size.

The biggest + of a big dick is psychological, it makes a woman be more submissive to you, it makes a woman wet thinking about, but but but this works until she has sex with you. 15 mentions the g spot, some people don't know a lot about it, others deny its existence, those people are virgins plane and simple. Like I said the big dick psychological effect exists until she fucks you, then it's all about whether you can hit the g spot like she needs it to be hit, no matter the size, and if you don;t hit it right - this is where this phrase comes from: it's not the size, it's how u work it.

It took me maybe 25 women to learn how to get women off properly at the same time that I get off, what is the proper rhythm, how to make her enjoy it. There is really no way to explain it, and in fact a large part of the learning process has nothing to do with fucking, it has to do with kissing. Women's bisexuality gets talked about a lot, but there's only one real real reason women go through a stage in their life of fucking other women, it's that guys are not tender kissers, they don't know how to make out. For a long tiem I was having brief affairs with women, sometimes one night stands, sometimes not even morning sex, I fuck the girl and go to the bathroom to wash off and from the bathroom I go to the door and then home - but these women generally do not want tenderness, when you kiss a woman on a one night stand your tongues are like greco roman wrestlers trying to submit one another, not like love birds snuggling like it should be.

what was my point

Ok listen once you learn to kiss like a girl, you will automatically start making love properly. By being tender in kissing you make her body much more sensitive, every sensation increases, pain pleasure etc, and so you do not have to have a big dick anymore, she is very very sensitive down there, and YOU are much more sensitive everywhere, and now you no longer have the need to go balls deep, just find the g spot and massage it slooowly.

I have talked about how women are dogs to me, you own a woman by kissing her very tenderly and at first making tender slow love to her, it's later that you become rough, AFTER you already own her, not before, otherwise the sex is insensitive and no one feels anything. And how can you dominate something you don't own yet, that doesn tmake sense does it. Oh and if anyone replies to me with "oh come on, we all know that" no you do not. If you don't read what I wrote and nod your head yes and remember that this is how you got that hot in demand woman to be your wife, you do not know how to kiss or fuck, that's not that bad of a curse, many men never ever learn, but then don't complain when your wife cheats on you, OWN YOUr WOMAN LIKE A DOG SHE WANTS YOU TO

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2011, 11:52:14 AM »
lol,, most fellas around the world are 6-7 inches,, 7 inch is usualy the best size a woman will chose,, if you give her the choice,, a true hard 7 inch cock,, do fellas lie? yes 5.5 is world average but plenty americanos with 6-7 inch cocks,, 8 is where it gets bigger but ...to your surprize those fellas have big problems in long terms and really dont have that much enjoyment,, remember the whore can only take in 6-7 inches,, 8 if she is realllly loose and been around with many many fellas,, 9 and 10 never go all the way in and it kill plesure,,

best cock size is 7 inch ,, most women will chose this size,, but more importantly is HOW you fuck

gh15 approved

Did you ever get any dick growth from GH? :D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2011, 11:53:50 AM »

he said gh grows the dicks like any other organ but it take a very long time

one type of steroid increased blood thickness and therefor girth and hardness

gh15stalkerapproved

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2011, 11:53:58 AM »

Lol Qft

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2011, 11:54:12 AM »

GH will increase thickness... length you are stuck with