Author Topic: anyone with experience on deca without test?  (Read 8880 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
anyone with experience on deca without test?
« on: August 21, 2011, 08:30:40 PM »
so I was taking test awhile. I was thinking of cycling it out and doing nppiona and dbolona. I remember reading gh15ona said he was at his biggest without test and that the pro's still do deca only and its the test they cycle in andout or up and down.

sex drive I don't care if it goes atm. I can do without it for a few months. But I was thinking doing 1500 to start but very tempted to do 3000 npp eith 50 dbol a day.

any thoughts?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: anyone with experience on deca without test?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 09:29:17 PM »
so I was taking test awhile. I was thinking of cycling it out and doing nppiona and dbolona. I remember reading gh15ona said he was at his biggest without test and that the pro's still do deca only and its the test they cycle in andout or up and down.

sex drive I don't care if it goes atm. I can do without it for a few months. But I was thinking doing 1500 to start but very tempted to do 3000 npp eith 50 dbol a day.

any thoughts?

Early this year i took Deca,Anadrol,HGH cycle, was bulking at the time and it worked good, no libido issues but i wasnt horny all the time like when i take Test and can fuck 5 times per day, libido was normal and id still fuck fine a few times per week.
I think Deca is a very good mass building drug and is a must when you need to put on size, if libido is a problem just take a few Proviron tabs per day
Thunderdome approved

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 09:55:11 PM »
2 X 5mg Dballs a day are enough to replace full androgen production in your "average" male.

hawkmoon

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 09:57:58 PM »
Used to run Deca all the time with low or no test back in the early 90s. No issues.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 10:03:34 PM »
I know people who have run deca only cycles at low doses and they didn't get Deca dick. But to be safe Id at least shoot 1 amp of sust a week with your deca just to keep your libido in check.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 11:30:25 PM »
thanks alot everyone appreciate this. So everyone seems to agree deca is a great mass builder. And libido or not I don't really care at this moment about it.

question what were your guys dosages on deca or npp alike on its own. I want to compete and do a good bulker but never did deca solo but feel it'd benefit me right now. In the high doses. 1500 maybe up to 3g like I said.

plan is this for a bit than add in the test. At higher doses for thickening .

oh I forgot. Add ona to all the aas I said to make it fit.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 11:54:30 PM »
Guys..give it a rest with this -ona thing. I see it on many boards lately.

It was funny 1st time...2nd...3rd. not now.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 12:43:25 AM »
I think we all just do it as a joke. With all the seriousness time we spend in the gym and doing needles I think its a nice and fun relaxing time to be able to talk about ur passion with others and have some fun and jokes when we talk about it. Need to have some fun in this kinda life style. I mean look at gh15 himself . Sure he always post serious stuff to inform the masses. But he also is a regular in the sections not about bbing just shooting the shit talking about girls and other crap to music even.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 01:36:11 AM »
thanks alot everyone appreciate this. So everyone seems to agree deca is a great mass builder. And libido or not I don't really care at this moment about it.

question what were your guys dosages on deca or npp alike on its own. I want to compete and do a good bulker but never did deca solo but feel it'd benefit me right now. In the high doses. 1500 maybe up to 3g like I said.

plan is this for a bit than add in the test. At higher doses for thickening .

oh I forgot. Add ona to all the aas I said to make it fit.

I was using 900-1200mg per week Deca with 100mg Anadrol per day with a lot of GH
Thunderdome approved

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 01:38:40 AM »
howd you find that compared to other ones personally? Differant ones  of course. Just wondering what you ranked it. Already started yesterday and today 200mg each.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 02:06:18 AM »
howd you find that compared to other ones personally? Differant ones  of course. Just wondering what you ranked it. Already started yesterday and today 200mg each.

Deca works well for me, i dont bloat on it and my muscles look full and more pumped, i used to use a lot of Test as a base which did give me some mass but at higher doses the mass stopped and all i got was a hairy back and some shoulder acne, Deca and EQ are my fav bulking steroids ;)
Thunderdome approved

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 05:08:47 AM »
m8, deca is danger roids. killed dickk and give disgustingman boobs. even 100mg/wk cause these problemz.. stay away

lesaucer

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 05:31:11 AM »
m8, deca is danger roids. killed dickk and give disgustingman boobs. even 100mg/wk cause these problemz.. stay away

thanks bro, your opinion is highly valuable, nobody will ever use deca again

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 12:20:03 PM »

weird thing is only test makes my gyno worse. Dick problem I had it before on deca. And I'm willing to give it up for a few months. Super bored of my gf to say the least lol.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 12:22:30 PM »
Deca works well for me, i dont bloat on it and my muscles look full and more pumped, i used to use a lot of Test as a base which did give me some mass but at higher doses the mass stopped and all i got was a hairy back and some shoulder acne, Deca and EQ are my fav bulking steroids ;)

thanks man. And ya test is side effects in a bottle for me it seems. Even low dose gyno problems. One more question from you. Do you run a small test base? And how much. Still debating maybe 100 maybe 200 or maybe none a week with it.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 05:02:56 PM »
thanks man. And ya test is side effects in a bottle for me it seems. Even low dose gyno problems. One more question from you. Do you run a small test base? And how much. Still debating maybe 100 maybe 200 or maybe none a week with it.

During my Deca,Anadeol,GH run i did not run any Test, i only took those 3 things, nothing else at all, nothing wrong in taking a bit of Test per week if it makes you feel good ;)
Thunderdome approved

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2011, 05:53:42 AM »
Dude did you not read what I posted above ? If you run dball you are getting enough full androgen replacement on 10mgs a day so no need for test at all. dball/nandralone was "Big" during the 70s and those guys had the best look imo

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 02:33:00 PM »
Dude did you not read what I posted above ? If you run dball you are getting enough full androgen replacement on 10mgs a day so no need for test at all. dball/nandralone was "Big" during the 70s and those guys had the best look imo

yq I seen it but just thought that since dbol isn't test but is a andeogen it wouldn't help libido. Being the fact that libido involes test lvls dht lvls and so on. I wouldn't think dbol would help.

so I'm on my 4th day or 5th day.  Believe I did 3 days 200mg npp 4th 400mg npp. I feel really thick. Oh ya 25mg dbol with it. Gonna do 400mg npp a day probably.

thing is I'm starting to shed hair kinda bad. Reason I'm doing this is to void bad androgen side effects so wtf. But I keep reading anti e and ai can cause hairloss... I never really heard of this till latly. I am super prone to gyno though. I'm going to try dropping anti e nolvadex and armidex and se if it stops it.
do many of you get hairloss from those? But not steroids? Hopfully works out. Ill just get gyno surgery (again) if it means saving my hair. I look like a wet weasel rat with a pointy nose bald very ugly bald. Before anyone says just shave it lol.