Author Topic: Huge structures in Earth orbit - ours or theirs??  (Read 7960 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Huge structures in Earth orbit - ours or theirs??
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 04:11:26 PM »
Hopefully they are aliens of a particular menace and wish to do battle with us. This way I can enjoy sparring with another entity not of this planet before being destroyed/evaporated along with the rest of this shitty species known as human kind.

Xerxes

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 02:30:27 AM »
LOL!! Perhaps the reptilians? :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 03:02:11 AM »
If I owned this forum I would put posters of such rubbish on a barge outside the 200 mile limit. Stop wasting everyone's time with such crap.

Xerxes

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 03:06:00 AM »
If I owned this forum I would put posters of such rubbish on a barge outside the 200 mile limit. Stop wasting everyone's time with such crap.

Yeah but instead of owning the forum you are just some bitter old dude whining in a gay blue font, even the other bitter old dudes @ ironage think you're an idiot.  :D

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 03:26:35 AM »

here, Vince fermi paradox, I just despeckled a frame grab: 7:30

::)

w8m8

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 03:28:27 AM »

fuck off OLD man

here's a video you can enjoy .. ya fuckin whine ass

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011, 03:31:30 AM »
Listen to the Flotsam. You collectively resemble the din in a dumbbell weight room.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 03:39:09 AM »
Mr Basil stop being a grumpy old fat lady

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2011, 03:43:11 AM »
So Basile, I take it you don't believe in ET. What s your take on the ufo phenomonom :)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2011, 04:00:14 AM »
here, Vince fermi paradox, I just despeckled a frame grab: 7:30

::)

Holy Fuck! That's straight over Bell Air, right ?

w8m8

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2011, 04:09:51 AM »
Listen to the Flotsam. You collectively resemble the din in a dumbbell weight room.

You're nothing but a bitter OLD man who runs from board to board to try an leave an impression ... besides the nekkid men pictures what makes you spend your time here ? you're FIXED competition was over 40 years ago .. you realize that 90 % of the guys here weren't even born yet ? what exactly do you think you can share that is interesting ? .. because all the shit you've ever posted was either attacking Vince Goodrum , bitching for stars , or spouting off about your "pinch grip"

When a man of your age needs to spend his time on a message baord filled with guys 1/3 his age it's quite telling that you have a penchant for young men and have little else to keep you occupied .. don't you have any film for your camera ?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2011, 04:16:53 AM »
Listen to this sheila. Where do we find the female equivalent of the nasty Flotsam that populate this cesspool? They must love being around such stellar individuals.
No one has to justify being on this forum. If a guy trains and wants to get bigger he is a bodybuilder. That is more than I can say for the gals who come here.

Even poisonous W8 knows a bit about me. Somewhat misinformed and obviously a man-hater but then I guess it takes all types to make up a cyberworld.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2011, 04:16:55 AM »
You're nothing but a bitter OLD man who runs from board to board to try an leave an impression ... besides the nekkid men pictures what makes you spend your time here ? you're FIXED competition was over 40 years ago .. you realize that 90 % of the guys here weren't even born yet ? what exactly do you think you can share that is interesting ? .. because all the shit you've ever posted was either attacking Vince Goodrum , bitching for stars , or spouting off about your "pinch grip"

When a man of your age needs to spend his time on a message baord filled with guys 1/3 his age it's quite telling that you have a penchant for young men and have little else to keep you occupied .. don't you have any film for your camera ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2011, 04:18:57 AM »
lol @ pillowbiter and the male/female Gonzo trying to "prove" aliens exist ..  :D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011, 04:22:19 AM »
to believe "we" are the only forms of intelligence in the entire universe is simple minded

And to make a leap of logic from "other life forms must be somewhere" (which I agree) to "they must be right next to us" is what?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 04:23:44 AM »
Who painted my white van red?

w8m8

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 04:27:15 AM »
Listen to this sheila. Where do we find the female equivalent of the nasty Flotsam that populate this cesspool? They must love being around such stellar individuals.
No one has to justify being on this forum. If a guy trains and wants to get bigger he is a bodybuilder. That is more than I can say for the gals who come here.

Even poisonous W8 knows a bit about me. Somewhat misinformed and obviously a man-hater but then I guess it takes all types to make up a cyberworld.

you're a sad pitiful OLD man who would be an embarrassment to his grandchildren if they knew how you spend your time  .. you dwell on the internet to feel like you are part of something .. using BB boards to keep you company helps you feel "manly" .. god knows looking in the mirror at your age makes you feel like life is running out .. don't forget I was modding BBPro when you went over there to try and control what was posted ... you left when you lost that battle .. so kindly take your false sense of worth and shove it up your ass .. face it .. you're lonely and have nothing to fill your empty days with .. well besides looking for "subjects" to photograph that is .. and I'm sure by now your local area youth already know your van coming from a mile away and they all cover up

and one more thing Grandpa .. I am not a man hater .. I love men .. more than you do   :D

newmom

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 04:29:16 AM »

w8m8

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 04:30:23 AM »
lol @ pillowbiter and the male/female Gonzo trying to "prove" aliens exist ..  :D

I wish you could stop thinking about me

w8m8

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2011, 04:31:15 AM »
that's great. Love that movie

me too  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2011, 04:45:21 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2011, 04:49:30 AM »
Ouch.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2011, 04:51:55 AM »

Suckmymuscle's arch nemesis, The Bear Whisperer

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2011, 04:55:22 AM »
Suckmymuscle's arch nemesis, The Bear Whisperer
haha  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2011, 05:54:19 AM »
you're a sad pitiful OLD man who would be an embarrassment to his grandchildren if they knew how you spend your time  .. you dwell on the internet to feel like you are part of something .. using BB boards to keep you company helps you feel "manly" .. god knows looking in the mirror at your age makes you feel like life is running out .. don't forget I was modding BBPro when you went over there to try and control what was posted ... you left when you lost that battle .. so kindly take your false sense of worth and shove it up your ass .. face it .. you're lonely and have nothing to fill your empty days with .. well besides looking for "subjects" to photograph that is .. and I'm sure by now your local area youth already know your van coming from a mile away and they all cover up

and one more thing Grandpa .. I am not a man hater .. I love men .. more than you do   :D

I can tell you one thing, no guy wants to come to a muscle forum and have some nasty bitch serve him a monumental putdown. Who needs shit like this? The forum doesn't need a woman who is a complete asshole. You took advantage of the clueless owner of PBC and helped ruin that place. Don't try saving your sorry ass by coming here and spreading lies around.