Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 114237 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
This absolutely blows my mind. Can you explain this please, it's not about hormones but it's the number 1 used bodybuilding supplement worldwide so people need to know this.

Thanks friend

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 11:07:14 AM »
Sorry, I'm not gh15, but I'll comment anyway:

Whey holds water.  So I am not sure if protein powders necessarily blow your waiste line, but you will have a film of water lining your stomach from it for sure.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 11:08:06 AM »

Whey holds water.  So I am not sure if protein powders necessarily blow your waiste line, but you will have a film of water lining your stomach from it for sure.

so nothing permanent

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 11:25:22 AM »
it changes your skin to have less defenition and if on it long enough you're never the same again. sorry but it's the truth.  :P

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 11:31:12 AM »
i know that's what he said but i'm asking is it true?

is this why i look so shit? i must have used a truckload of protein powder the last 5-8 years

any nudes?
Deep Tissue Massage

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 06:40:23 AM »
still waiting for GH15

this is the most important question on my mind these days

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 06:49:53 AM »
I don't know if the kill midsections, but they sure do kill your wallet.
Don't buy them.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 06:54:25 AM »

= supplments ,, the powders are the song itself ,, and the middle part with the disgusitng neegra bubbling balonie is the magic pills of the supplement industry,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 06:55:19 AM »

= real food

gh15 approved
fallen angel

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 06:56:57 AM »

= supplments ,, the powders are the song itself ,, and the middle part with the disgusitng neegra bubbling balonie is the magic pills of the supplement industry,,

gh15 approved

protein supplements are crap, ok but how do they permanently fuck you up? is there a biological/physiological explanation?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 07:01:35 AM »
water retention ,, estrogen promoters ,, the chemicals inside it no matter whats written on label ,, it gives a constant water film covering the body and with the years it creates thicker and thicker skin ,, it help with calories ...eggwhites is the best protien one can hav eeven if you need to drink it 4 times a day stil beter than any supplement out there,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 07:02:13 AM »
God, would you recommend using trenbolona on its own (75 mg eod) to cut down to 6%?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 07:04:15 AM »
not on its own ,, testosterona for thickness even if minimal usage of testosterona you want it there at 100mg every few days atleast for keeping the thickness going from front to back ,, you want thick ,,dense ,, and toned...not only dense and toned

gh15 approved
fallen angel

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 07:06:57 AM »
water retention ,, estrogen promoters ,, the chemicals inside it no matter whats written on label ,, it gives a constant water film covering the body and with the years it creates thicker and thicker skin ,, it help with calories ...eggwhites is the best protien one can hav eeven if you need to drink it 4 times a day stil beter than any supplement out there,,

gh15 approved

holy crap i think i will just toss the several unopened tubs of protein in the trash now and stick to chicken breasts?

sadly i dont know where to buy these egg white drinks, it's like they dont have them where i live? (europe)

but protein need for true naturals is probably not even close to what people think it is right

argh fuckkkkkkkk

all these years i drank these protein shakes  :'(

Swlabr

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 07:07:40 AM »
I've been looking for eggwhites here in Britain, but I can't find them anywhere. Any Brits know where I can get eggwhites?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 07:13:06 AM »
holy crap i think i will just toss the several unopened tubs of protein in the trash now and stick to chicken breasts?

sadly i dont know where to buy these egg white drinks, it's like they dont have them where i live? (europe)

but protein need for true naturals is probably not even close to what people think it is right

argh fuckkkkkkkk

all these years i drank these protein shakes  :'(

its nto the end of world if you drink protien poweder many do ,, thick skin is very coommon problem with bodybuild now day ,, look at the top o competitors many thick skins,,,it is due to specific hormones but still when you have thick skin if you have it ...then it doesnt matter if its from insulina or from supplements its already there ,, many fellas with thick skin got to be great bodybuilders because they knew how to manipulate body and reduce water with diuretic and knew how to play with sodium and carbs from hands on ,, still bodybuild can hold lots of water on physiqe sometimes up to 20lb !! ,, 3 lb is nothing...12lb can make a night and day diff between stage ready and just ripped fella in gym,,

protien can be used in powder its just a pretty boy thing like the song i put there,, it look good on the outside,, in the inside...its all balonie,, better stick with real food and just drink eggwhites and its not hard to find them they have it everywhere in americana and europe you can somehow find too ,, hell drink regular egg whites like rocky balboa just dont use blender becauase it will get foamy and bubbly on you and you wont be able to drink it ,, just put it all in t glass or big bowl and mix it for a second with spoon and drink the all damn 15 eggwhites or 20 ,,add some icecream at times,,salmonila is overrated ,,never got it and i drank it all through 90s

gh15 approved

fallen angel

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2011, 07:15:50 AM »
its nto the end of world if you drink protien poweder many do ,, thick skin is very coommon problem with bodybuild now day ,, look at the top o competitors many thick skins,,,it is due to specific hormones but still when you have thick skin if you have it ...then it doesnt matter if its from insulina or from supplements its already there ,, many fellas with thick skin got to be great bodybuilders because they knew how to manipulate body and reduce water with diuretic and knew how to play with sodium and carbs from hands on ,, still bodybuild can hold lots of water on physiqe sometimes up to 20lb !! ,, 3 lb is nothing...12lb can make a night and day diff between stage ready and just ripped fella in gym,,

protien can be used in powder its just a pretty boy thing like the song i put there,, it look good on the outside,, in the inside...its all balonie,, better stick with real food and just drink eggwhites and its not hard to find them they have it everywhere in americana and europe you can somehow find too ,, hell drink regular egg whites like rocky balboa just dont use blender becauase it will get foamy and bubbly on you and you wont be able to drink it ,, just put it all in t glass or big bowl and mix it for a second with spoon and drink the all damn 15 eggwhites or 20 ,,add some icecream at times,,salmonila is overrated ,,never got it and i drank it all through 90s

gh15 approved

you changed my life gh15

never another protein powder never goddamnit

Swlabr

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 07:16:34 AM »
Fuck, I just realised that with the money I spent on protein/creatine in the past, I could've bought a boatload of hormones.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 07:20:10 AM »
Fuck, I just realised that with the money I spent on protein/creatine in the past, I could've bought a boatload of hormones.

hormones are a lot more expensive and once you pop you can't stop

but hey at least they actually improve your physique instead of thicken your skin  >:(

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 07:27:24 AM »

Did you have abdominal surgery or is it the lighting ?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 07:29:03 AM »
Did you have abdominal surgery or is it the lighting ?
not entirely sure what you're referring to but do you mean that vertical line of body hair? lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 09:23:48 AM »

gh15 approved

Translation:  when I was a pro I never got a lucrative supplement contract so fuck them.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 09:27:45 AM »

Very much this. I haven't used protein powders in years and I have never looked better. I now swear by egg whites as my "protein powder". If I need quick protein, I cook up 2 cups of egg whites. Problem solved.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 09:30:25 AM »

gh15 approved

"eggwhites is the best protien one can hav eeven if you need to drink it 4 times a day stil beter than any supplement out there"...Agreed

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 09:37:58 AM »

Buy them in bulk and you have them for a good price
http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/liquid_egg_whites
(prepare them "the Ronnie way" for better taste)