Author Topic: FLINTSTONES1- our new resident guru.  (Read 21638 times)

Stavios

Re: FLINTSTONES1- our new resident guru.
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2011, 11:59:51 AM »
So, once "outed" are there methods for recovery?? Or is that it? Game over?

I love your username

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2011, 12:01:54 PM »
I haven't done steroids yet, but there are gym rats who've been jucing for a decade who do not know as much as I do, still you won't see me giving advice, but flint doesn't really get too out of line, he is reasonable in his little fibs unlike say groink or coach

There is knowledge and first hand experience, the former doesn't equate to the latter, especially in this regard.
Trans Milkshake.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2011, 12:02:15 PM »
how much more effective is stacking, than just a gram or two of test alone?( I prefer this question for the big users on the block for a while)

b

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »

There is knowledge and first hand experience, the former doesn't equate to the latter, especially in this regard.

Now that is a knowledgeable post. Spoken with truth and wisdom.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2011, 12:05:49 PM »
lol within 30 seconds under your profile I find this shit

"you might want to tell him if he takes that route to not run the d-bol at that dose for more than 6 weeks"  

yours truly, No One.    

Its motherfucekrs like you which are the reason nobody ever progresses.  boohoo flin the jew is caught  :'( But there is a catch and a reason I am an asset to this board.

See that above post you made on orals over a measly 40mg or 50mg dbol for 6 weeks ::)? well  Recently flin the jew decided to make an experiment on myself and ran 100mg anapolon a day for 14 weeks straight. 150mg was the same as 100mg but 200mg was dramatic difference although I only last one week at that dose. Now  This is real stuff straight from Turkish pharmacy that you in your wildest dreams could not get very harsh stuff :P I can honestly say that the 10 week mark is where anapolon REALLY shows its magic. Not the 4 week bullshit you hear that so called 20 year "vets" have told me on other boards my whole life.

TRUE! You dont gain much after the 4 week mark as far as the intiail explosion you get with human grade anapolon only lasts around 25-30 days..but with time you start noticing something. Every week your on it the stretchmarks on your delts get bigger and bigger. Your waiste starts getting tighter and you start loosing fat around the waisline and lower back and your triceps look fuller when standing relaxed.    this is the kind of young ambition that getbig needs. Young fellas willing to step OUTSIDE THE BOX and teach the next comers.
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2011, 12:12:06 PM »
I haven't done steroids yet, but there are gym rats who've been jucing for a decade who do not know as much as I do, still you won't see me giving advice, but flint doesn't really get too out of line, he is reasonable in his little fibs unlike say groink or coach

For fucks sake can someone just leave me the fuck out of it for once ?

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2011, 12:12:23 PM »
I love your username

Thank you, sir.

Now, grant me the opportunity to pose another question, gentlemon. Wouldnt "flintstones1" realize his post history might ruin his spiel? He himself recommends reading each and every post of a "respected" poster which he seemed to have become ;D Why not create another account such as, oh I dunno, "flintstones2"? That way, none of us would be able to put 2 and 2 together.  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2011, 12:12:33 PM »

"you might want to tell him if he takes that route to not run the d-bol at that dose for more than 6 weeks"  

yours truly, No One.    

Its motherfucekrs like you which are the reason nobody ever progresses.  boohoo flin the jew is caught  :'( But there is a catch and a reason I am an asset to this board.

See that above post you made on orals over a measly 40mg or 50mg dbol for 6 weeks ::)? well  Recently flin the jew decided to make an experiment on myself and ran 100mg anapolon a day for 14 weeks straight. 150mg was the same as 100mg but 200mg was dramatic difference although I only last one week at that dose. Now  This is real stuff straight from Turkish pharmacy that you in your wildest dreams could not get very harsh stuff :P I can honestly say that the 10 week mark is where anapolon REALLY shows its magic. Not the 4 week bullshit you hear that so called 20 year "vets" have told me on other boards my whole life.

TRUE! You dont gain much after the 4 week mark as far as the intiail explosion you get with human grade anapolon only lasts around 25-30 days..but with time you start noticing something. Every week your on it the stretchmarks on your delts get bigger and bigger. Your waiste starts getting tighter and you start loosing fat around the waisline and lower back and your triceps look fuller when standing relaxed.    this is the kind of young ambition that getbig needs. Young fellas willing to step OUTSIDE THE BOX and teach the next comers.

::)

sure you did. lol your fucked in the head, eh kid?

What would be the longest amount of time to run 10mg of oral winstrol per day?

Could this be run for 8 weeks cause its such a low dose?

:D

b

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2011, 12:13:43 PM »

yours truly, No One.    

See that above post you made on orals over a measly 40mg or 50mg dbol for 6 weeks ::)? well  Recently flin the jew decided to make an experiment on myself and ran 100mg anapolon a day for 14 weeks straight. 150mg was the same as 100mg but 200mg was dramatic difference although I only last one week at that dose. Now  This is real stuff straight from Turkish pharmacy that you in your wildest dreams could not get very harsh stuff :P I can honestly say that the 10 week mark is where anapolon REALLY shows its magic. Not the 4 week bullshit you hear that so called 20 year "vets" have told me on other boards my whole life.

Your just confirming your newbness LMAO. You think your the first to run shit this long. back in the day the old skool BB'ers were running oral cycles only for months at a time. We would eat dbol like Chiclets. You may be young and ambitious, but you certainly don't know when to just shut the fuck up!

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2011, 12:14:08 PM »

yours truly, No One.    

See that above post you made on orals over a measly 40mg or 50mg dbol for 6 weeks ::)? well  Recently flin the jew decided to make an experiment on myself and ran 100-150mg anapolon a day for 14 weeks straight. This is real stuff straight from Turkish pharmacy that you in your wildest dreams could not get :P I can honestly say that the 10 week mark is where anapolon REALLY shows its magic. Not the 4 week bullshit you hear that so called 20 year "vets" have told me on other boards my whole life.

Bro No One says this for a reason, of course you can "handle" months of oral use. Is it good ? fuck no

I hate orals myself, no matter what gh15 says I will never use any oral because I simply cannot eat with those so no eating = no gains.

the ONLY oral I would take would be anadrol, while dieting for a show because since it cuts my appetite I don't binge with it. plus it keeps me full.

but off-season, I would never use any orals

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2011, 12:14:31 PM »

very reasonable question.  There is still no evidence that stacking multiple compounds is any more of an advantage than a single steroid at the same dosage. All we know is that there are very few bodybuilders who rely on one steroid so we assume it's optimal.

whats your point?
l

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2011, 12:16:11 PM »
Your just confirming your newbness LMAO. You think your the first to run shit this long. back in the day the old skool BB'ers were running oral cycles only for months at a time. We would eat dbol like Chiclets. You may be young and ambitious, but you certainly don't know when to just shut the fuck up!

and outs himself for being busted for his frauding.

boohoo flin the jew is caught

lol pack your bags flin. maybe tnation will appreciate your talents and 'wisdom'?
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2011, 12:18:21 PM »
Pictures or it didn`t happen.  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2011, 12:19:05 PM »
Pictures or it didn`t happen.  ;D

he clearly said he would post a recent pic if YOU also do  8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2011, 12:21:15 PM »
he clearly said he would post a recent pic if YOU also do  8)
Read more carefully.  Is not being able to do so a chronic problem with you?  He clearly said that he will post a picture first, and if I don`t post one after he does, I am to be banned.

Guess who never posted a picture?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2011, 12:22:46 PM »
::)

sure you did. lol your fucked in the head, eh kid?

:D

LOL. Im hanging out with a getbigger next week he can take some pics of the anapolon if you wish I still got three boxes left.

and the winstrol? I read about a low dose lowering shbg with heavy test cycles so I made a thread about it. Tbombz and Van later explained shbg is something you need not concern yourself with. Yet there is 30 year users all over boards still running 20mg oral winstrol for the last 4 weeks of every cycle as they believe it frees up test when its probably a waste of time. cant you see this whole game is based on bro science? from you to everyone in between its all speculation.
l

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »
For fucks sake can someone just leave me the fuck out of it for once ?

:D :D :D

Trans Milkshake.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2011, 12:23:46 PM »
very reasonable question.  There is still no evidence that stacking multiple compounds is any more of an advantage than a single steroid at the same dosage. All we know is that there are very few bodybuilders who rely on one steroid so we assume it's optimal.

whats your point?

LOL ok.

really. see, thanks for showing us all again your fucking ignorance.

go take 1000mg of test a week (which you havent done), and then go take 350tren/350npp/350 prop a week (which you havent done) and then come back and tell us all that there is 'no advantage to stacking multiple compounds and a steroid at the same dosage.'

thanks for playing.

dunce.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2011, 12:24:12 PM »
sure. ill post up a pic taken of my self today, shirtless facing forward if you do the same. if i do it and you reneg ron bans your account and ip.

deal, you fucking troll?

nope. didnt think so.

;D

:-\

Where is the Goddamned Picture.  You even stated you were in the gym pumping up for it.  ???

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »
:-\

Where is the Goddamned Picture.  You even stated you were in the gym pumping up for it.  ???

you didn't pump up for yours ?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2011, 12:29:54 PM »
Hello..

"1"

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2011, 12:30:17 PM »
 LOL. Im hanging out with a getbigger next week he can take some pics of the anapolon if you wish I still got three boxes left.

and the winstrol? I read about a low dose lowering shbg with heavy test cycles so I made a thread about it. Tbombz and Van later explained shbg is something you need not concern yourself with. Yet there is 30 year users all over boards still running 20mg oral winstrol for the last 4 weeks of every cycle as they believe it frees up test when its probably a waste of time. cant you see this whole game is based on bro science? from you to everyone in between its all speculation.

Those of us who have been doing this a long time, know what works for our bodies. Fuck your a newb. Put tape on your mouth and dont say another word. At this point if you STFU you may recover in six months or so.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2011, 12:32:18 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2011, 12:35:07 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2011, 12:35:51 PM »
LOL ok.

really. see, thanks for showing us all again your fucking ignorance.

go take 1000mg of test a week (which you havent done), and then go take 350tren/350npp/350 prop a week (which you havent done) and then come back and tell us all that there is 'no advantage to stacking multiple compounds and a steroid at the same dosage.'

thanks for playing.

dunce.

I dont think your right. And this is not coming from me, I argued like hell with tbombz about this jumping up and yelling that there is no pro who preps on just one compound !   and he explained the mechanism behind why stacking is not necessary.
l