Author Topic: The Blade Dex Jackson , showing some Charles Glass Invented Exercises  (Read 8905 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: The Blade Dex Jackson , showing some Charles Glass Invented Exercises
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 10:02:31 AM »
I hate when i go to a restroom and see the pants and underwear to ankles guy... who are these freaks ??? Really you have to drop your shit all the way to the floor to take a piss at a urinal

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 11:22:25 AM »
I hate when i go to a restroom and see the pants and underwear to ankles guy... who are these freaks ??? Really you have to drop your shit all the way to the floor to take a piss at a urinal

That's how Charles Glass likes to take a piss.  For all we know, he might have created that technique..

"1"

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 11:24:59 AM »
This thread reminds me of a story...

One night, a few of my girlfriends and I were driving by Gold's gym after parading around town looking for some male-on-male action.  It must have been around 3am, we were just getting out of a gay club and decided to drive around, drunk as all hell with the hope that a few studs from the MECCA would approach us to fuck until the sun came out. 

Well, around close to 4am or so, it's so damn clear in my mind that I don't think I could ever forget, we see this hott black guy doing what appeared to be a break-in into Gold's gym.  He was outback with both his hands up against the wall while looking up and shaking his head.  Oddly enough his pants were down to his knees and he had a pair of ReeBok pumps on.  Most would have figured that he was maybe getting a blow job or masturbating, but my boys and I figured that since he was an attractive black man, we might as well get a little closer and see if he "needed" some help.  It was too damn dark to be able to make out what the hell he was doing and the fact that he is a tinge darker than most ebony men made it all the more difficult.  Anyhow, after a few minutes of peeking at this guy's package and trying to figure out what he was doing, one of my boys pulls out his cell phone to record the scene and all of a sudden we notice this guy turns around while zipping up his pants.  To our surprise, it was none other than Charles Glass.  The man had decided to step out of his car to take a leak, to then only go back into his car and get another hour of sleep or so until he started his day at 4am.

Glass is truly hardcore..

P.S. When he pulled away from the wall, he looked a little like this..

Rumor has it that Charles has a one room shack in the basement at Gold's.  All the man does is stay awake all night watching old Mr. Olympias, while trying to beat his world record of most number of times viewing Pumping Iron...

"1"

I had a couple of his trainingvids and it looked like it was filmed at teh crack of dawn. Hardly any lights in the gym.

DOes charles really live in his car? I thought he'd have some cash from his training gigs.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 11:41:38 AM »
Why does charles glass look like a bum, what happened to his face

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 11:45:48 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2011, 12:06:27 PM »
http://bcove.me/urb8n96s

Personally that CHARLES INVENTED (QUAD SWEEP) side leg press  ::) ::) ::) ::)  looks like a hip replacement exercise

Charles prob spends hours on top of hours trying to INVENT new shitty exercises

its funny how they never really show the weight DEX is pushing in his bench press videos

This^^^

Glass needs to just stick with giving out diets and drugs. If this dude gets $400hr I should be charging $800. As bad people believing that preachers are for "lower biceps" ::)

Bottom line, either you have good quad sweep or you don't.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 01:03:56 PM »
This^^^

Glass needs to just stick with giving out diets and drugs. If this dude gets $400hr I should be charging $800. As bad people believing that preachers are for "lower biceps" ::)

Bottom line, either you have good quad sweep or you don't.

$200 a session for regular joes?  does that include his women?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2011, 01:22:34 PM »
When I do only preachers, it's the lower biceps that hurt the most... you're saying this doesn't matter?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2011, 05:30:27 PM »
When I do only preachers, it's the lower biceps that hurt the most... you're saying this doesn't matter?

yes when it is  BroScience....
K

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2011, 05:32:56 PM »
$200 a session for regular joes?  does that include his women?

whos the slut on left?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2011, 06:14:29 PM »

You mean your tendons. It's simply impossible to feel pain in a specific muscle area only.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2011, 06:20:00 PM »
You mean your tendons. It's simply impossible to feel pain in a specific muscle area only.

Truth.

That's the greatest avatar in the history of the world

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2011, 06:38:51 PM »

The whole muscle hurts, but mostly at the bottom. I mean in recovery time.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2011, 12:30:05 AM »
The whole muscle hurts, but mostly at the bottom. I mean in recovery time.

Both the muscle and it's tendon hurt. In this case your tendons need more time to recover.
I have the same experience with this exercise, esp after a holiday or long rest period. That's the reason I perform them on a very strict way, without a spotter.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2011, 12:39:23 AM »
Both the muscle and it's tendon hurt. In this case your tendons need more time to recover.
I have the same experience with this exercise, esp after a holiday or long rest period. That's the reason I perform them on a very strict way, without a spotter.

Great post!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 05:23:59 PM »

this is what everyone expereinces, its why people say it works the bottom of the bicep,

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 05:27:06 PM »
preachers hit my peak... best peak exercise take it from me  8)
hammers hit my lower bis and brachalis
choice is an illusion

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2011, 05:29:41 PM »
This thread reminds me of a story...

One night, a few of my girlfriends and I were driving by Gold's gym after parading around town looking for some male-on-male action.  It must have been around 3am, we were just getting out of a gay club and decided to drive around, drunk as all hell with the hope that a few studs from the MECCA would approach us to fuck until the sun came out. 

Well, around close to 4am or so, it's so damn clear in my mind that I don't think I could ever forget, we see this hott black guy doing what appeared to be a break-in into Gold's gym.  He was outback with both his hands up against the wall while looking up and shaking his head.  Oddly enough his pants were down to his knees and he had a pair of ReeBok pumps on.  Most would have figured that he was maybe getting a blow job or masturbating, but my boys and I figured that since he was an attractive black man, we might as well get a little closer and see if he "needed" some help.  It was too damn dark to be able to make out what the hell he was doing and the fact that he is a tinge darker than most ebony men made it all the more difficult.  Anyhow, after a few minutes of peeking at this guy's package and trying to figure out what he was doing, one of my boys pulls out his cell phone to record the scene and all of a sudden we notice this guy turns around while zipping up his pants.  To our surprise, it was none other than Charles Glass.  The man had decided to step out of his car to take a leak, to then only go back into his car and get another hour of sleep or so until he started his day at 4am.

Glass is truly hardcore..

P.S. When he pulled away from the wall, he looked a little like this..

Rumor has it that Charles has a one room shack in the basement at Gold's.  All the man does is stay awake all night watching old Mr. Olympias, while trying to beat his world record of most number of times viewing Pumping Iron...

"1"
Solid story right there, well told
U

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2011, 05:36:53 PM »
http://bcove.me/urb8n96s

Personally that CHARLES INVENTED (QUAD SWEEP) side leg press  ::) ::) ::) ::)  looks like a hip replacement exercise

Charles prob spends hours on top of hours trying to INVENT new shitty exercises

its funny how they never really show the weight DEX is pushing in his bench press videos

powder clearly offseason