Author Topic: Rove bets Palin will run for president  (Read 2682 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Rove bets Palin will run for president
« on: August 22, 2011, 12:52:05 PM »
Run Sarah, run! America loves you! ;D

August 21, 2011
Rove bets Palin will run for president

Republican strategist Karl Rove repeated again Sunday that he believes Sarah Palin is gearing up for a presidential run and said she’ll have to make her decision soon.

Appearing on “Fox News Sunday,” Rove pointed to a campaign-style video Palin’s political action committee released last week and upcoming events in Iowa as signals that the former Alaska governor is getting in the race for the GOP presidential nomination.

“I’m not much of a gambler, but I’d put a little bit more money that she gets in than she doesn’t,” Rove said, “because the schedule she has next week in Iowa looks like that of a candidate, not a celebrity,”

“If she doesn’t get in next week, I think people are going to basically say, ‘She’s not in, she won’t be in and if she gets in, I’m not going to be for her,’” Rove added. “You can only tease so many times in the political process and I think she’s getting to the end of that.”

Later, on CBS's "Face the Nation," Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), the 2008 GOP nominee who tapped Palin as his running mate, said he didn't know whether Palin would run or not.

"She has not asked my advice. I do not know," McCain said, adding that he puts a lot of "credence" in Rove's assessment.. "I think that's a decision that is so personal. It has to do with your family and all of these things."

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Rove bets Palin will run for president
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:54:16 PM »
Ready to take our country back from that darkie in the White House!

;)
Iowa Passion

!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 08:24:22 PM »
could you imagine your economy in that idiots hands ? hahaha!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 08:32:19 PM »
obama will lose to a serious contender.

obama will defeat palin.  sad but true.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 08:57:01 PM »
could you imagine your economy in that idiots hands ? hahaha!

What do you believe she would do differently that would make it worse than the current administration?   And, to be clear, I don't think she wil run, win the nomination, nor would I vote for her.
Y

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 09:00:21 PM »
What do you believe she would do differently that would make it worse than the current administration?   And, to be clear, I don't think she wil run, win the nomination, nor would I vote for her.

oh come on, lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 09:03:55 PM »
obama will lose to a serious contender.

obama will defeat palin.  sad but true.

No he won't, he barely won the last election. Now that everyone knows he's a COMPLETE fuck up, it will be a landslide no matter who he goes against. For someone who said he didn't want the US to be involved with Libya a few months ago, you can bet this clown will be trying to take the credit this time if GaDAFFY goes down.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 09:04:39 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 09:04:56 PM »
No he won't, he barely won the last election. Now that everyone knows he's a COMPLETE fuck up, it will be a landslide no matter who he goes against. For someone who said he didn't want the US to be involved with Libya a few months ago, you can bet this clown will be trying to take the credit this time if GaDAFFY goes down.

Barely won the last election?

Are you insane?

He crushed McCain and Palin last time.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 10:44:37 PM »
I wanna run my jizz all over palins face.... Warm her cold alaskin cheeks up :D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 05:58:33 AM »
Benny I hope you get your wish and Obama wins again.  When he runs this country into the ground by promising everyone other people's money you can say it was Bush's fault.  All the problems of Bush's adminstration can be traced to the democrats in congress at the time.  Especially the mortgage mess of Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac dictated by Barney Frank and Cuomo. 

Are you really that insane that you think Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Tim Geithner and Barney Frank are the people to lead this country? 

In reality Obama will win California, New York and New Jersey.  He will go down in flames even with the overwhelming support of the media with the rest of the the states.  The poorer this country gets the more powerful Obama becomes promising people tax payer money support.  This country though isn't broken yet and he will be defeated.

We had to have Jimmy Carter as president to get Ronald Reagan.  We needed the complete disaster of Obama to get a fiscal responsible conservative that will win the next election despite all the morons pushing the liberal agenda.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 11:09:38 AM »
You guys won't actually vote for that Palin thing, right ? Seriously ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 11:11:18 AM »
No he won't, he barely won the last election.

Obama received 365 electoral votes, and McCain 173. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 01:19:18 PM »
with Donald Trump, VP !
w