Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140447 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2011, 03:35:14 PM »
Tbombz, you don't look anywhere near as good as No one and you know it, which is why you make all these weird poses in your pics, trying to hide your waist with one of your arms and leaning towards the camera with your shoulders and arms hunched up, to make them look bigger.

You've improved but are nothing special for someone who juices. No one's in another league. I know you'll offer a whole bunch of explanations/excuses about how you're losing weight and doing this diet and taking that drug in the future, but pics speak louder than your posts do.

And I'm not surprised at Adonis, lol. Those pics are from the time of the 1st Mr Getbig, which is more than 5 years ago now. TA, your avoiding posting the pics is an answer in itself. Sure, you'll make a witty reply to my post, but we've all already seen and know the answer about your current physique.

I declare no one the official winner of this thread.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2011, 03:37:37 PM »
what does it matter? this is bodybuild boarding,, he doesnt sit and lie ,, he got teased and teased and teased,, he try to keep himself annonimous which is the right way to do things in this cult,, but! you kept teasing him so he shut up everyone with one picture,, honesy ,,bodybuilder,, thats what counts,, being honest  he is ,, being bodybuilder he is

gh15 approved
I consider it just another notch on the barrel.  I knew he had a breaking point that wanted to be exploited.  

GH15, you on the other hand do not have a breaking point and I know you will never reveal your identity for the simple fact that you do not have to.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2011, 03:40:11 PM »

You tried the drug route and you had zero response to gear, he has a better structure and shape than you, get over it. You are making yourself look pathetic.

Sorry, I never have been interested whatsoever in that route. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2011, 03:41:10 PM »
I consider it just another notch on the barrel.  I knew he had a breaking point that wanted to be exploited.  

GH15, you on the other hand do not have a breaking point and I know you will never reveal your identity for the simple fact that you do not have to.  

Have you always lied your way through life, not having people trust you or what you have to say? Serious question.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2011, 03:43:08 PM »
Tbombz, you don't look anywhere near as good as No one and you know it, which is why you make all these weird poses in your pics, trying to hide your waist with one of your arms and leaning towards the camera with your shoulders and arms hunched up, to make them look bigger.

You've improved but are nothing special for someone who juices. No one's in another league. I know you'll offer a whole bunch of explanations/excuses about how you're losing weight and doing this diet and taking that drug in the future, but pics speak louder than your posts do.

And I'm not surprised at Adonis, lol. Those pics are from the time of the 1st Mr Getbig, which is more than 5 years ago now. TA, your avoiding posting the pics is an answer in itself. Sure, you'll make a witty reply to my post, but we've all already seen and know the answer about your current physique.

I declare no one the official winner of this thread.
This picture was taken over 2 YEARS after the Mr. Getbig.  If I can maintain this look for 2 years straight, why couldn`t I maintain it for another 2-3 years easily?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2011, 03:45:00 PM »
This picture was taken over 2 YEARS after the Mr. Getbig.  If I can maintain this look for 2 years straight, why couldn`t I maintain it for another 2-3 years easily?

You tell me, broseph - you're the one who isn't posting the pics like you said you would. I can see you looking like that, but you need to prove it.

I've got no beef in this thing, but you said you'd do something (post current pics) and are now going back on your word, hence my opinion.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #131 on: August 22, 2011, 03:45:09 PM »

Who exactly did you inherit all your money from? or is that a secret?
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 22, 2011, 03:46:15 PM »
You tell me, broseph - you're the one who isn't posting the pics like you said you would.

I've got no beef in this thing, but you said you'd do something (post current pics) and are now going back on your word, hence my opinion.
Wrong. He surpassed the deadline and was supposed to be banned as he did not post the pictures in the time frame that he was supposed to.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2011, 03:46:56 PM »
amazing! seemingly with out effort, TA has managed to conjure up emotional breakdowns/reactions in about half of getbig.  ;D lololol!!  too fucking easy...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2011, 03:48:40 PM »
wow has this thread de-railed. The purpose was for Adam the elven ear toting troglodyte to post a recent picture to counter no ones. Instead this limp wristed cock ottoman blows the dust off his 1995 collection of photos and scans them into getbig. Then out of nowhere the handicapped school bus pulls up and as soon as the ramp is lowered tbombz peddles his tricycle furiously to get into the action. For some reason tbombz is trying to mash that Bonk sized head of his into this discussion by showing off photos of him looking like he should be wearing leather chaps and getting cornholed in the gloryhole stall of Manhattans premier Bear Club called "FUR". Adonis, upload a photo with a time stamp, nobody gives a fuck about your tullip garden or petrified wood collection.

HOLY FUCK!

dude. you really need to post more. :D
b

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2011, 03:49:06 PM »
Wrong. He surpassed the deadline and was supposed to be banned as he did not post the pictures in the time frame that he was supposed to.

We're all men here, not little bitches who look for excuses based on trivial things that nobody cares about, last time I checked.

Anyway, it's all done, no one's won this round with a big KO. Better luck next time 8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2011, 03:52:02 PM »
We're all men here, not little bitches who look for excuses based on trivial things that nobody cares about, last time I checked.

Anyway, it's all done, no one's won this round with a big KO. Better luck next time 8)
I think he gave up more than he had to gain.  :-X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2011, 03:52:23 PM »
no one, would you care to share your current drug regimen?

sure.

right now its 300mg prop/ 300 mg tren ace/ 300mg npp eod/ 4 iu hygetropin ed

b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2011, 03:52:33 PM »
wow has this thread de-railed. The purpose was for Adam the elven ear toting troglodyte to post a recent picture to counter no ones. Instead this limp wristed cock ottoman blows the dust off his 1995 collection of photos and scans them into getbig. Then out of nowhere the handicapped school bus pulls up and as soon as the ramp is lowered tbombz peddles his tricycle furiously to get into the action. For some reason tbombz is trying to mash that Bonk sized head of his into this discussion by showing off photos of him looking like he should be wearing leather chaps and getting cornholed in the gloryhole stall of Manhattans premier Bear Club called "FUR". Adonis, upload a photo with a time stamp, nobody gives a fuck about your tullip garden or petrified wood collection.
Savage.  

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2011, 03:54:16 PM »
the fella in the picture is huge,, when i talk huge to you what i mean is pro bodybuild lean size,, he is very big for everyday fellas,, and fella in the picture can EASILY do fitness modeling ,,EASILY,, it is a very good physiqe especialy when he stand there in the fuckin gym mirror taking it ,, this is not profesional picture or anything,, this is impressive physiqe

gh15 approved

thank you. much appreciated. sincerely.
b

Swlabr

« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM »

Best thing I've read in my life. ;D ;D ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2011, 03:54:43 PM »

hahaha ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2011, 03:56:01 PM »
You look like shit.

Hope this helps.

LOL
b

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2011, 03:56:11 PM »

post of the day!!!

;D ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 22, 2011, 03:57:22 PM »

wheres your pic, bro?
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2011, 03:57:40 PM »
sure.

right now its 300mg prop/ 300 mg tren ace/ 300mg npp eod/ 4 iu hygetropin ed
Dead by 40.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2011, 03:58:14 PM »
wheres your pic, bro?
On my Hard Drive Bro.  U Mad?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2011, 04:00:17 PM »

lmao

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2011, 04:04:08 PM »
On my Hard Drive Bro.  U Mad?

lol not at all.

it was my sincerest of pleasures making you my bitch in front of the whole board.

everyone knows your just a liar. you lie about everything. i knew this result would be the same.

you're not sophisticated, educated, intelligent wealthy or ripped, like you'd have everyone believe you are. you're just a getbig mockery.

btw ill be sure to ask ron to look into having your acct terminated and your ip banned (is this even possible? i dont know but even just having your account banned would be good enough) as per our arrangement.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2011, 04:06:15 PM »
lmao
Without the T-Bombz part it wouldn`t have been a very good post.  This is the definition of True Irony when viewed from the Otis B. Driftwood point of view while making the post as T-Bombz saved the post although that wasn`t the intention as it was not the intended direction of the post and that was also not the original intention of the thread direction when T-Bombz made his appearance.

There are many layers here, and I think most are missing it, even Driftwood himself did not intend for this.  This may be quadruple Irony depending on the observer or the author.  A rare occurrence.