Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140396 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2011, 04:08:32 PM »
wow... i knew you looked good.. but fuck! you look diesel! (no homo)
very good shape, quality of muscle, and big and lean as fuck!

thanks dude. i have been following you on pro muscle for years. you are by far one of my favourite posters. straight up and no bullshit. means a lot coming from someone i respect on the boards.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2011, 04:09:48 PM »
good build no one... def one of the better builds on getbig

ty sir.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2011, 04:10:21 PM »

adonis.

wheres my pic?

you mad bro?
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2011, 04:10:51 PM »
lol not at all.

it was my sincerest of pleasures making you my bitch in front of the whole board.

everyone knows your just a liar. you lie about everything. i knew this result would be the same.

you're not sophisticated, educated, intelligent wealthy or ripped, like you'd have everyone believe you are. you're just a getbig mockery.

btw ill be sure to ask ron to look into having your acct terminated and your ip banned (is this even possible? i dont know but even just having your account banned would be good enough) as per our arrangement.

According to our agreement and end result, you would be banned.  You exceeded the limits of the contract.  You lose since you did not follow through within the given time frame.  Furthermore, I have not lied about anything.  I take it you have never had a meaningful contract of any kind, hence you have no ownership of anything.  Afterall, you are but a janitor in Ontario who mops up sweat for less than a minimum United States wage.  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2011, 04:13:10 PM »

adonis.

wheres my pic?

you mad bro?
I`m not the one living in squalor, mopping up the gym floor in Ontario blowing every penny earned on a perpetual Steroid Cycle now am I?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »
According to our agreement and end result, you would be banned.  You exceeded the limits of the contract.  You lose since you did not follow through within the given time frame.  Furthermore, I have not lied about anything.  I take it you have never had a meaningful contract of any kind, hence you have no ownership of anything.  Afterall, you are but a janitor in Ontario who mops up sweat for less than a minimum United States wage.  :-\

this post is useless without pics.

listen, fatbody- disgusted is right and i sucked you into this to prove it- you reneged on him, and now here. you have zero credibility. lol like anyone will ever believe anything you have to say now.

so what- you're just a skinny/ fat dude- no embarrassment in that. like how much muscle do you need to grow perennials and bake flans.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2011, 04:18:33 PM »
I`m not the one living in squalor, mopping up the gym floor in Ontario blowing every penny earned on a perpetual Steroid Cycle now am I?

you could be, its not like you havent lied about everything else in your life.

:D

wheres my pic, tubby?
b

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2011, 04:19:54 PM »
i usually stay away from comparison threads because sometimes people feels bad or hates my honesty !

but honestly *no one* got a well balanced physique ! natural or not its a an A+ !

and since few pics posted ill say Stavios is big with insane shoulders if he is more conditions i could say one of the best n getbig he just look like a pro bb to me not just a bb.

tbombz holds fat/water cant compare him really but good arms and shoulders ! need just to lower his bf % to be compared fairly.

True Adonis very good everyday healthy looking physique but compared to "no one" he is smaller as simple as that.

thats MHO but who am i after all :) so its just the way i saw the pictures and i hope i didnt offend anyone !

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2011, 04:23:08 PM »
this post is useless without pics.

listen, fatbody- disgusted is right and i sucked you into this to prove it-  you reneged on him, and now here. you have zero credibility. lol like anyone will ever believe anything you have to say now.

so what- you're just a skinny/ fat dude- no embarrassment in that. like how much muscle do you need to grow perennials and bake flans.
I`d be angry if I were you also.  You reached your breaking point against your will.  As I stated previously, GH15 does not have a breaking point because he is above you.  He has an iron clad will of mind that you never will posses. There are many others like him on here and they are useless to antagonize.  You are not made of the same mettle.  I find that the dregs of Getbig reach their breaking point the quickest and I admit, I was almost a bit miffed when I didn`t get a response from you in the timely manner that was desired, but we reached that point nonetheless.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2011, 04:25:52 PM »
i usually stay away from comparison threads because sometimes people feels bad or hates my honesty !

but honestly *no one* got a well balanced physique ! natural or not its a an A+ !

and since few pics posted ill say Stavios is big with insane shoulders if he is more conditions i could say one of the best n getbig he just look like a pro bb to me not just a bb.

tbombz holds fat/water cant compare him really but good arms and shoulders ! need just to lower his bf % to be compared fairly.

True Adonis very good everyday healthy looking physique but compared to "no one" he is smaller as simple as that.

thats MHO but who am i after all :) so its just the way i saw the pictures and i hope i didnt offend anyone !

Who the fuck  are you and why should we care about your opinion?  ,no offense  ''Gettingbig'' ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2011, 04:26:02 PM »
bunch of closet cases on getbig in awe of hard abdominals.

stavios your bigger than no one. dont be so damn insecure, your delts are literally three times the size of his.

as for myself, bigbobs made a great point when he told me to compare the relative size of body parts to noggin size. he unwittingly made a very strong argument to further my case, cuz my head is absolutely redonkulously huge, i look 5'6'' in picture because of it, and the fact my arms and delts look big even with my gargantuan head is testament to the fact that i, at the last, hold my own in terms of size when compared to no one.

to make things clear, i think no one looks great. and big. he obviously is.

its the way he goes around this site talking shit on other members physiques like he is a mass monster, when he is comparable to most and dwarfed by quite a few. (not to mention he has a decade of heavy juicing on most of us)

newmom

« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2011, 04:28:20 PM »
I`d be angry if I were you also.  You reached your breaking point against your will.  As I stated previously, GH15 does not have a breaking point because he is above you.  He has an iron clad will of mind that you never will posses. There are many others like him on here and they are useless to antagonize.  You are not made of the same mettle.  I find that the dregs of Getbig reach their breaking point the quickest and I admit, I was almost a bit miffed when I didn`t get a response from you in the timely manner that was desired, but we reached that point nonetheless.

you're so trying to back peddle is isn't funny, quite sad actually. The pics don't do NO ONE justice. The others I've seen, are better but you can see his face. Also, he's a pure gentleman and has the cutest canuck accent.

He got you and owned the crap out of you. You really are a TRUE PENIS ;D ;D

and the chicks i've seen in pics with him, blow jezzebelle out of the water

newmom

« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2011, 04:29:04 PM »

Who the fuck  are you and why should we care about your opinion?  ,no offense  ''Gettingbig'' ::)

sup che

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2011, 04:29:30 PM »

thats great. thanks for posting.

btw heres the pm i just sent ron. im sure you'll find it accurate.

hello sir.

adonis and i have wagered and he lost the bet as per this thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=392504.0

would it be now possible to have his account deactivated as per his agreement? he openly agreed to having his account terminated if he did not follow thru on our agreement.

to not have this done not only calls into question his own integrity but that of the board too, integrity which makes this the best and most honest board on line.

much thanks.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2011, 04:30:00 PM »
bunch of closet cases on getbig in awe of hard abdominals.

stavios your bigger than no one. dont be so damn insecure, your delts are literally three times the size of his.

as for myself, bigbobs made a great point when he told me to compare the relative size of body parts to noggin size. he unwittingly made a very strong argument to further my case, cuz my head is absolutely redonkulously huge, i look 5'6'' in picture because of it, and the fact my arms and delts look big even with my gargantuan head is testament to the fact that i, at the last, hold my own in terms of size when compared to no one.

to make things clear, i think no one looks great. and big. he obviously is.

its the way he goes around this site talking shit on other members physiques like he is a mass monster, when he is comparable to most and dwarfed by quite a few. (not to mention he has a decade of heavy juicing on most of us)

Also keep in mind that that No One has used everything under the sun including GH to obtain that physique.  You have not.  The only way to really narrow this down is if both of you had the same training history and drug history.  He has been training longer because of his age and the sheer quantity of drugs and the myriad of drugs he has used pales in comparison to what you have taken.  

You will overtake him soon enough.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2011, 04:30:38 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2011, 04:30:41 PM »
hahahhaha this thread is pretty damn good...

true asshat wont back up his posts b/c he cant he is a gimmick account through and through.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2011, 04:31:06 PM »
Excuses are for the weak

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2011, 04:34:09 PM »

Who the fuck  are you and why should we care about your opinion?  ,no offense  ''Gettingbig'' ::)

just a bodybuilder !  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2011, 04:34:31 PM »
thats great. thanks for posting.

btw heres the pm i just sent ron. im sure you'll find it accurate.

hello sir.

adonis and i have wagered and he lost the bet as per this thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=392504.0

would it be now possible to have his account deactivated as per his agreement? he openly agreed to having his account terminated if he did not follow thru on our agreement.

to not have this done not only calls into question his own integrity but that of the board too, integrity which makes this the best and most honest board on line.

much thanks.

Again, if we follow the rules YOU ARE TO BE BANNED.

Here is your original post:

sure. ill post up a pic taken of my self today, shirtless facing forward if you do the same. if i do it and you reneg ron bans your account and ip.

deal, you fucking troll?

nope. didnt think so.

;D

You DID NOT take the picture on the day you stated, therefore if we were to follow the rules of the agreement, YOU WOULD BE BANNED!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2011, 04:34:56 PM »
brutal 15 inch arms with zero outer tricep and a pancake chest.  impressive abs and traps bro.  :o   ::)  

and this is the guy who goes around talking about his love of tren, npp, and gh while bashing anyone who isnt the size of a top natinal competitor.

looks like a fitness model, gh15 said it best.  

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2011, 04:35:39 PM »
Again, if we follow the rules YOU ARE TO BE BANNED.

Here is your original post:

You DID NOT take the picture on the day you stated, therefore if we were to follow the rules of the agreement, YOU WOULD BE BANNED!

you mad bro?

wheres my pic?

b

newmom

« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »
fucking christ I can have a more intelligent conversation with my 6 year old than with TA

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2011, 04:36:23 PM »
TA it is obvious to anyone that you are the winner as per the contract he did not produce the pic within the time limitations. Maybe you should just make him happy by posting a recent shirtless pic of you doing some sort of muscle flex or "pose" as it seems that is what he wants. Don't worry about him flaming on you for not looking as good as him, after all you are natural and he is a heavy drug abuser.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2011, 04:36:32 PM »
brutal 15 inch arms with zero outer tricep and a pancake chest.  impressive abs and traps bro.  :o   ::)  

and this is the guy who goes around talking about his love of tren, npp, and gh while bashing anyone who isnt the size of a top natinal competitor.

looks like a fitness model, gh15 said it best.  

You take lots of juice, why don't you look as good as him? ???
I hate the State.