Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140520 times)

newmom

Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2011, 04:37:13 PM »
brutal 15 inch arms with zero outer tricep and a pancake chest.  impressive abs and traps bro.  :o   ::)  

and this is the guy who goes around talking about his love of tren, npp, and gh while bashing anyone who isnt the size of a top natinal competitor.

looks like a fitness model, gh15 said it best.  

OMG

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyone gonna take this gem of a post

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2011, 04:38:01 PM »
brutal 15 inch arms with zero outer tricep and a pancake chest.  impressive abs and traps bro.  :o   ::)  

and this is the guy who goes around talking about his love of tren, npp, and gh while bashing anyone who isnt the size of a top natinal competitor.

:o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2011, 04:38:13 PM »
You LOST the Agreement because you DID NOT take the picture in the given time frame.  You waited two days when you should have been banned after day one for not following through.  If I pulled this stunt, I am sure others would want me banned.

Here is your original post on the 20th of August.  You were supposed to take your picture on the 20th of August or face being Banned.  You did not take the picture, hence you should have been banned a long time ago.

sure. ill post up a pic taken of my self today, shirtless facing forward if you do the same. if i do it and you reneg ron bans your account and ip.

deal, you fucking troll?

nope. didnt think so.

;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2011, 04:38:34 PM »
OMG

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyone gonna take this gem of a post

I already did. No one looks MUCH better than Candizzle. Candizzle also does steroids so why does he not look as good as no one?
I hate the State.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2011, 04:39:54 PM »
sure.

right now its 300mg prop/ 300 mg tren ace/ 300mg npp eod/ 4 iu hygetropin ed

thanks!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2011, 04:40:46 PM »
TA it is obvious to anyone that you are the winner as per the contract he did not produce the pic within the time limitations. Maybe you should just make him happy by posting a recent shirtless pic of you doing some sort of muscle flex or "pose" as it seems that is what he wants. Don't worry about him flaming on you for not looking as good as him, after all you are natural and he is a heavy drug abuser.
Exactly.  I might do it for a giggle after my hair is cut today. I have an appointment in 10 minutes.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 22, 2011, 04:41:18 PM »
Exactly.  I might do it for a giggle after my hair is cut today.
LOL wouldnt bet on that, would you?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #182 on: August 22, 2011, 04:41:42 PM »
I already did. No one looks MUCH better than Candizzle. Candizzle also does steroids so why does he not look as good as no one?
leaner, yes.. of course.. more muscle, no.

steroids, yes.

a decade of steroids, no.

gh, no.

but those monster  15 inch arms on no one sure do look meaty  :o

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #183 on: August 22, 2011, 04:41:46 PM »

lemme help you out here 'taylor'- im not standing head on in that mirror- im on an angle that washes out my width, my shoulder cap, and oh yeah, the side head of my tris. fuck you're dumb. lol oh and while were at it im 15 pounds worth of depleted in that pic. but i doubt you'd even know what that means.

but if you werent so insecure in yourself and overwhelmed with a desire compare yourself to someone who really doesnt give a fuck you might have noticed that.

:D

now carry on trying to prove how great you are off the back of a guy who doesnt even TRY to be 'big' anymore. you should be very proud. lol
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 22, 2011, 04:42:26 PM »
You LOST the Agreement because you DID NOT take the picture in the given time frame.  You waited two days when you should have been banned after day one for not following through.  If I pulled this stunt, I am sure others would want me banned.

Here is your original post on the 20th of August.  You were supposed to take your picture on the 20th of August or face being Banned.  You did not take the picture, hence you should have been banned a long time ago.

sure. ill post up a pic taken of my self today, shirtless facing forward if you do the same. if i do it and you reneg ron bans your account and ip.

deal, you fucking troll?

nope. didnt think so.

;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 22, 2011, 04:44:22 PM »

blah blah blah. sematics and word playfrom you. what else is new.

wheres my pic?

you mad bro?

fuck you look like such a douche right now.

thanks for that!
b

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2011, 04:44:28 PM »

how do you know that picture wasnt taken on the 20th?

he said he would post a picture taken on the 20th, didnt say he would post it on the 20th...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2011, 04:45:51 PM »
Adonis digging himself deeper into the hole with the time limit argument, which is pointless and has absolutely no bearing on anything. TA, it's funny seeing you try to make a case out of a 1 or 2 day delay while using 5 year old pics, lol. Didn't you actually send in your pics for the Mr Getbig after the deadline? Just say you can't/won't post the pic like you promised ;D

Anyway, this thread will go up another 10-20 pages when Sev logs on and has a meltdown ;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 22, 2011, 04:46:00 PM »
what's your routine for abs?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #189 on: August 22, 2011, 04:46:18 PM »
lemme help you out here 'taylor'- im not standing head on in that mirror- im on an angle that washes out my width, my shoulder cap, and oh yeah, the side head of my tris. fuck you're dumb. lol oh and while were at it im 15 pounds worth of depleted in that pic. but i doubt you'd even know what that means.

but if you werent so insecure in yourself and overwhelmed with a desire compare yourself to someone who really doesnt give a fuck you might have noticed that.

:D

now carry on trying to prove how great you are off the back of a guy who doesnt even TRY to be 'big' anymore. you should be very proud. lol

haha!!!!

right now its 300mg prop/ 300 mg tren ace/ 300mg npp eod/ 4 iu hygetropin ed

not trying to be big!!!!

;D  

if you had a single picture where you looked better it would have been the one posted

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #190 on: August 22, 2011, 04:46:42 PM »

steroids, yes.

gh, no.

No offence Candizzle but you were always one who was besieged by delusion, in every respect, but particularly regarding your bbing potential. No one overall looks MUCH better than you. Sorry.
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2011, 04:48:02 PM »
Its Over.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 22, 2011, 04:48:59 PM »
what's your routine for abs?

i believe no one says you should train abs with weight, like any other muscle.

probably weighted crunches and the like.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 22, 2011, 04:49:20 PM »
LOL wouldnt bet on that, would you?
how do you know that picture wasnt taken on the 20th?

he said he would post a picture taken on the 20th, didnt say he would post it on the 20th...

newmom

« Reply #194 on: August 22, 2011, 04:50:38 PM »
Quote from: no one on August 20, 2011, 01:58:30 PM

deal, you fucking troll?

I didn't go back to check but one key word...(in bold)

IF

deal, you fucking troll?

nope. didnt think so.

;D

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2011, 04:50:53 PM »
Its Over.

It sure as hell is Herman. You got those howdy doody chicklets verbally curb stomped, and were unable to produce a counter photograph all in one thread.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2011, 04:51:14 PM »
bunch of closet cases on getbig in awe of hard abdominals.

stavios your bigger than no one. dont be so damn insecure, your delts are literally three times the size of his.

as for myself, bigbobs made a great point when he told me to compare the relative size of body parts to noggin size. he unwittingly made a very strong argument to further my case, cuz my head is absolutely redonkulously huge, i look 5'6'' in picture because of it, and the fact my arms and delts look big even with my gargantuan head is testament to the fact that i, at the last, hold my own in terms of size when compared to no one.

to make things clear, i think no one looks great. and big. he obviously is.

its the way he goes around this site talking shit on other members physiques like he is a mass monster, when he is comparable to most and dwarfed by quite a few. (not to mention he has a decade of heavy juicing on most of us)

What I actually meant was, in a solo picture when one's head looks disproportionately big it means the muscles aren't as big as they would appear to be without the head.  Ex. first pic has no head, second pic has head. &guy head relative to the body means the no-head picture is giving an illusion of greater size.

Shrinking a pic's dimensions (like in the second pic) gives an illusion of looking bigger too.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2011, 04:51:40 PM »

steroids, yes.

gh, no.

lemme ask you-

how much does it suck to have to put me down in order to make yourself feel better? see, on here i put people down for sport. it kills time for me. but you NEED to put me down. you NEED to be better than me. why is that taylor? why the need to be better than me? its a very vested interest in you. in fact i even said you were much bigger than me and congratulated you just to get you to shut up and quit your whining.

pretty sad eh?

i think you'd find a lot more enjoyment from training and just in life in general if your were less concerned to how you measure up to the next guy, and focused more on just bettering yourself, for yourself, instead of trying to be better than the next guy. because you never will be. there wil always be someone better than you. always.

no need to thank me.

b

newmom

« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2011, 04:52:22 PM »
It sure as hell is Herman. You got those howdy doody chicklets verbally curb stomped, and were unable to produce a counter photograph all in one thread.

lmao

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2011, 04:52:37 PM »
i wish i could achieve 15 inch arms and a pancake chest after a decade a half of heavy steroid and gh useage too  :'(   :'(   :'(