Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140535 times)

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #200 on: August 22, 2011, 04:52:46 PM »
So, in summary, True Adonis tricked no one into posting a pic?  

Tbombz is candizzle??

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #201 on: August 22, 2011, 04:53:20 PM »
tdongz, if a picture of you and no one was posted side by side, do you think anyone on the planet would say you look "better" or "more muscular"?  honestly.  on the entire planet earth, would anyone say you look better?

don't give me some bullshit answer, the only reason you and no one do steroids is for vanity, i.e., to look better than others.
Deep Tissue Massage

newmom

« Reply #202 on: August 22, 2011, 04:53:45 PM »
i wish i could achieve 15 inch arms and a pancake chest after a decade a half of heavy steroid and gh useage too  :'(   :'(   :'(

you're young but damn don't choke on the haterade kiddo

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #203 on: August 22, 2011, 04:54:10 PM »
lemme ask you-

how much does it suck to have to put me down in order to make yourself feel better? see, on here i put people down for sport. it kills time for me. but you NEED to put me down. you NEED to be better than me. why is that taylor? why the need to be better than me? its a very vested interest in you. in fact i even said you were much bigger than me and congratulated you just to get you to shut up and quit your whining.

pretty sad eh?

i think you'd find a lot more enjoyment from training and just in life in general if your were less concerned to how you measure up to the next guy, and focused more on just bettering yourself, for yourself, instead of trying to be better than the next guy. because you never will be. there wil always be someone better than you. always.

no need to thank me.

Very wise. Something we all must accept.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #204 on: August 22, 2011, 04:55:38 PM »
i wish i could achieve 15 inch arms and a pancake chest after a decade a half of heavy steroid and gh useage too  :'(   :'(   :'(

You're a weird cookie Candizzle. This thread was never even about you...but...wait...yes, we get it.
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #205 on: August 22, 2011, 04:57:41 PM »
Easy, bomz. Gonna strip the gears on your tricycle.    ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #206 on: August 22, 2011, 04:57:59 PM »
Very wise. Something we all must accept.
wise if your 14 years old in the midts of puberty and dont know the fuckin basics  ::) or if your deicide, a terminally depressed 30 something who second guesses himself every second of the day

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #207 on: August 22, 2011, 05:00:31 PM »
you're young but damn don't choke on the haterade kiddo
haterade... bitch im on that truth serum

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #208 on: August 22, 2011, 05:01:57 PM »
wise if your 14 years old in the midts of puberty and dont know the fuckin basics  ::) or if your deicide, a terminally depressed 30 something who second guesses himself every second of the day

You revel in delusion. Some of us are more grounded in reality. There are always people who are better, at everything. Work on yourself...
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 22, 2011, 05:02:17 PM »

deicides a good dude bro, no one obviously has a better physique than you...

nothing to be ashamed of, he puts most of us to shame by a long shot myself included.

You still have a lifetime of lifting ahead of you and tons of progress still achievable. Dont be so hard headed man, its ok to admit that someone on getbig has a better physique than you do.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2011, 05:04:00 PM »
You revel in delusion. Some of us are more grounded in reality. There are always people who are better, at everything. Work on yourself...
take your own advice dipshit  ::) you accuse me of over assessing myself while you are guilty of drastically underestimating yourself.. one false reality might result in achieving things you otherwise couldnt have.. while the other results in never reaching your potential.. guess which is which.. fuckstick

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #211 on: August 22, 2011, 05:04:35 PM »

haha!!!!

not trying to be big!!!!

;D  

if you had a single picture where you looked better it would have been the one posted

lol no, not quite. i have a shit tonne of pics i can post. pics of me taken from the side where my delt from front to back is as wide as my head. pics where my traps run down my back and into my erectors and tie ins to my rear delts that would make your back look that of a 90 year old woman with degenerative disk disease. pics where i have more muscle hanging off one side of my back than you have on your whole upper body.

that was the pic taken on the day per our agreement.

i dont 'need' to post my best pics, chubby. this isnt about me showing how great i think i am, unlike you. this is about a wager plain and simple.

now, get off my nuts, bitch.
b

newmom

« Reply #212 on: August 22, 2011, 05:04:47 PM »
haterade... bitch im on that truth serum

BITCH

you little pissant ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #213 on: August 22, 2011, 05:07:30 PM »
take your own advice dipshit  ::) you accuse me of over assessing myself while you are guilty of drastically underestimating yourself.. one false reality might result in achieving things you otherwise couldnt have.. while the other results in never reaching your potential.. guess which is which.. fuckstick

Wrong, I focus on things I am naturally good at, bbing is not one of them. I am reaching my potential in other areas of life that I have talent in. I never had much potential in bbing. I lift for meditation. You think you can become My. Olympia but you cannot. You don't have the genetics. I only assess myself in real terms? am I a bber? no, am I something else? sure...
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #214 on: August 22, 2011, 05:07:51 PM »

now, get off my nuts, bitch.

youd have to have some first..   :)

as for all that talk about you having other pics where you look better..

key word= talk    ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 22, 2011, 05:09:19 PM »

You still have a lifetime of lifting ahead of you and tons of progress still achievable. Dont be so hard headed man, its ok to admit that someone on getbig has a better physique than you do.

dude i dont get where this kid is coming from.

this thread is about me and gaydonis.

its not even about me and taylor. hes making it about me and taylor.

the kid needs to know when to pipe down and just stop. seriously. hes starting to look like a fucking retard the way hes carrying on here. and the funny thing is, he just has so much invested in being BETTER. like holy fuck, get some self esteem.
b

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2011, 05:12:28 PM »
youd have to have some first..   :)

as for all that talk about you having other pics where you look better..

key word= talk    ;)

Not to bring you down here, because you definitely have some size, you aren't close to No one.  I'm just being real with you, the guys has muscle maturity that you do not.  I don't see why you're so upset about someone looking better than you.  There's not one person that sees it. It's ok though man, keep your head up.  Give it a year or 10 and you'll be there.

Swlabr

« Reply #217 on: August 22, 2011, 05:12:32 PM »
Looking good, no one! Time to buy some tren.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 22, 2011, 05:13:51 PM »
dude i dont get where this kid is coming from.

this thread is about me and gaydonis.

its not even about me and taylor. hes making it about me and taylor.

the kid needs to know when to pipe down and just stop. seriously. hes starting to look like a fucking retard the way hes carrying on here. and the funny thing is, he just has so much invested in being BETTER. like holy fuck, get some self esteem.
I think the tricycle comment got under his skin LOL

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 22, 2011, 05:14:06 PM »
Not to bring you down here, because you definitely have some size, you aren't close to No one.  I'm just being real with you, the guys has muscle maturity that you do not.  I don't see why you're so upset about someone looking better than you.  There's not one person that sees it. It's ok though man, keep your head up.  Give it a year or 10 and you'll be there.

lol i was going to txt you and tell you about this little party, but i figured you'd see it soon enough.
b

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #220 on: August 22, 2011, 05:15:09 PM »
LOL... no one just deleted a long ass post he made towards me..    whose the one that cares too much? making posts then regretting it and deleting it.. hahaha..   fuckin insecure dumbshit doesnt even know what he wants to say or if he wants to say it

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 22, 2011, 05:15:41 PM »
lol i was going to txt you and tell you about this little party, but i figured you'd see it soon enough.

I can't believe you posted a pic!!  I thought the mystery driving these guys mad was funny.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2011, 05:16:26 PM »
LOL... no one just deleted a long ass post he made towards me..    whose the one that cares too much? making posts then regretting it and deleting it.. hahaha..   fuckin insecure dumbshit doesnt even know what he wants to say or if he wants to say it
you havent smoked in a few days have you?

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2011, 05:17:00 PM »
Great thread. no one owns the windbag, tbomb joins the party and owns himself so badly he must have been drinking whatever "truth serum" oink is on.

Apart from also stumbling upon the frankly disquieting notion that gh15 is actually fat alice, a great day.

Well done no one!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 22, 2011, 05:18:35 PM »
LOL... no one just deleted a long ass post he made towards me..    whose the one that cares too much? making posts then regretting it and deleting it.. hahaha..   fuckin insecure dumbshit doesnt even know what he wants to say or if he wants to say it

When did you lose your mind?  You were somewhat coherent a while ago.  What the hell happened, you lost it man.