Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140481 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #275 on: August 22, 2011, 05:45:58 PM »
LOL

these guys are fucked huh? epic attempt at a thread derail to save face + furiously pm'ing past and present butthurt victims of 'no one' ie flintstones'1, board sherif to join in.

hey true anus- damn if i didnt know i was deeply embedded in your head i sure do now.

thanks for making my night.

btw wheres my pic?

so post a pic with a sign then and take the credit for looking great  ::)  simple really - is that goodlife in Toronto ? how about I visit it tomorrow and verify it is you ??
K

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2011, 05:46:18 PM »
So what if no one used to be fat, I used to weigh nothing, I weigh something now, and no one wins very hard in a bodybuilding contest against his detractors

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #277 on: August 22, 2011, 05:46:44 PM »
XFactor has met and hung out with no one. He's verified it's the guy and his word is as good as anybody's.

Then it's settled then.

But why not humor the rest and post a pic with "No one from getbig"-sign?

Then there would be NO doubters.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: August 22, 2011, 05:46:56 PM »
LOL classic TA deflection, gets owned and tells the same lie over and over again to try and deflect.

nobody is buying True asshat but keep it up your melt down is going to go down in getbig history bro.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #279 on: August 22, 2011, 05:48:00 PM »
Nobody can verify if thats "No ones" real pictures or not until he posts with a "No one from Getbig"-sign, simple as that.

::)

i'll get right on that. just for you, sport.

lol
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: August 22, 2011, 05:48:54 PM »
so post a pic with a sign then and take the credit for looking great  ::)  simple really - is that goodlife in Toronto ? how about I visit it tomorrow and verify it is you ??

your not my type, sweetheart.
b

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #281 on: August 22, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »
your not my type, sweetheart.

dude you just proved my point - why go through all the drama and then back out ?? because the pic is not you........have a good night though... ;D
K

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: August 22, 2011, 05:52:31 PM »
Then it's settled then.

the only doubters are you and the rest of the those who adonis knows i have hurt in the past and is furiously pm'ing and rallying for 'support' in an attempt to take the focus off his being outed, as yet again, a lying sack of shit.

anyone posting in this thread who has any credibility thinks its me- because after all they are the only ones who really make this board the place it is. so, quite frankly, kwon2, you can go fuck yourself. lol

b

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: August 22, 2011, 05:52:40 PM »
Then it's settled then.

It's him.  Trust me.  Funny it's gotta be such a compliment to him with everyone doubting.  

This Adam guy is freaking, starting threads making up stories, I think you take this site a little too serious.  No One you must feel bad giving this guy insomnia which looks like it may lead to a nervous breakdown.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #284 on: August 22, 2011, 05:52:57 PM »

dude you just proved my point - why go through all the drama and then back out ?? because the pic is not you........have a good night though... ;D
I just feel bad for the poor sots who were so easily taken in by No One simply out of their extreme hatred for Yours Truly.  The internet is an interesting thing in that what is written never dies.

He has seemed to forget all of this.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: August 22, 2011, 05:54:55 PM »
I just feel bad for the poor sots who were so easily taken in by No One simply out of their extreme hatred for Yours Truly.  The internet is an interesting thing in that what is written never dies.

I feel bad for you, as this is really bothering you.  It's clearly driving you mentally insane. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: August 22, 2011, 05:56:04 PM »
It's him.  Trust me.  Funny it's gotta be such a compliment to him with everyone doubting.  

This Adam guy is freaking, starting threads making up stories, I think you take this site a little too serious.  No One you must feel bad giving this guy insomnia which looks like it may lead to a nervous breakdown.

dude, this is even better than outing that dwarven eared fagg0t gaydonis was.

he has inadvertently made this even better than could ever be expected. and only because its THAT reaction i come here for.  :D

a fuil blown meltdown. this is borderline fat panda meltdown territory for true anus.

btw gargoyle, wheres my pic? lol
b

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #287 on: August 22, 2011, 05:57:25 PM »
at what page did this thread start getting good ?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: August 22, 2011, 05:57:39 PM »
Cumdrizzle, you really are a delusional twunt if you think you even compare to noone, you look like a sub 80 iq musclebear who contracted HIV 10 years ago and has lost 5 pounds of muscle every year since.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #289 on: August 22, 2011, 05:58:08 PM »

If I did not know better I would say you were "no one" and set this whole thing up just to mind fuk the imbeciles on here  ;D
K

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: August 22, 2011, 05:58:35 PM »
at what page did this thread start getting good ?
just scan until you get to the post by Otis and start there youll pick up the rest as you go.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 22, 2011, 05:58:51 PM »
I feel bad for you, as this is really bothering you.  It's clearly driving you mentally insane. 
Oh not in the least.  I am relishing this right now with glee.  It won`t compare though to the Beef Bourguignon that we are in the midst of preparing for tonight.  Nonetheless a treat to behold.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #292 on: August 22, 2011, 06:01:48 PM »
looking good no one but i cant believe you think your bigger than me..  

It's not even comparable. He blows you out of the water. Same weight yet he looks much denser.

Classic Getbig thread, though. Haven't had one of these in a while. Meltdowns and rage abound.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: August 22, 2011, 06:02:13 PM »
Oh not in the least.  I am relishing this right now with glee.  It won`t compare though to the Beef Bourguignon that we are in the midst of preparing for tonight.  Nonetheless a treat to behold.

Take out pizza at best.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: August 22, 2011, 06:03:00 PM »
Take out pizza at best.
nah your giving him to much credit, oven pizza at best ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: August 22, 2011, 06:03:18 PM »
Oh not in the least.  I am relishing this right now with glee. It won`t compare though to the Beef Bourguignon can of Campbells Chunky Soup that we are in the midst of preparing heating up on the hotplate for tonight.  Nonetheless a treat to behold.

fixed for accuracy.
b

newmom

« Reply #296 on: August 22, 2011, 06:03:36 PM »

wow and your supposedly cooking dinner with your girl and posting on getbig..BOY she has a catch for you as a guy

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: August 22, 2011, 06:03:50 PM »

I believe you seem to think that because you know how to cook a few dishes that perhaps you have some class.  On the contrary, when you actually go to say France and have it prepared by one of the finest French chefs, then come talk to me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: August 22, 2011, 06:04:22 PM »
Take out pizza at best.
I can give the recipe if you like, but its completely useless to do so seeing as you would never bother to make it.  You probably would go broke trying to acquire all of the ingredients.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: August 22, 2011, 06:06:18 PM »
I can give the recipe if you like, but its completely useless to do so seeing as you would never bother to make it.  You probably would go broke trying to acquire all of the ingredients.

i prefer a little bit of vineager on my pizza
A