Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140448 times)

travisma

• Getbig II
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #475 on: August 22, 2011, 11:16:38 PM »

Actually..... Adonis... I am curious now.... Did you live in Greensborough or Warranton as well???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #476 on: August 22, 2011, 11:19:51 PM »
For fucks sake, 19 pages and neither has proven shit! I wouldn't be surprised if both were using their various gimmicks to agree with them.  Own up or shut up.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: August 22, 2011, 11:32:30 PM »
Why are you curious? Weren`t you dead certain on your previous information?  ::)  Why don`t you just take a road trip and visit every one who you think I am if its so important to you.  You will know my house once you see it, that I promise, it is a National Landmark and unmistakable, although you won`t be able to get in as it is on a Private Drive and secluded.  You could request a showing from the National Park Service, but even then I do not have to let you in.

You can waste your time if you like, it does not matter to me whatsoever.  
If you want to truly "own" people, why not make a short video where you take us on a tour of your "house" MTV cribs style.  Then again, you have had your issues on posting videos in the past.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: August 22, 2011, 11:39:47 PM »
Don't forget there's always the famous sign he can take a pic of IF he feels like it. Let's see, so far all the claims, 100% of them are false until proven otherwise. I for one would like to know where he keeps his gravity suit.  :D

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #479 on: August 22, 2011, 11:42:54 PM »
Why are you curious? Weren`t you dead certain on your previous information?  ::)  Why don`t you just take a road trip and visit every one who you think I am if its so important to you.  You will know my house once you see it, that I promise, it is a National Landmark and unmistakable, although you won`t be able to get in as it is on a Private Drive and secluded.  You could request a showing from the National Park Service, but even then I do not have to let you in.

You can waste your time if you like, it does not matter to me whatsoever.  

Hey I am just curious more than anything... I couldn't give a rats arse to be honest but it is quite fun... I saw the info on Getbig previously so just thought I would ask.

The question I find entertaining is that haven't you always lived in NC though with your family? If that is the case how come there have been only three deaths by the name of Abeles in NC for the last 100 years.... But these deaths are older than you.

So either you didn't grow up in NC with your parents or they are still alive.

Mind you the guy on Facebook with your name doesn't look like you at all...

Mind you I did like the pictures of your greyhound... They were cool

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: August 22, 2011, 11:44:09 PM »
Don't forget there's always the famous sign he can take a pic of IF he feels like it. Let's see, so far all the claims, 100% of them are false until proven otherwise. I for one would like to know where he keeps his gravity suit.  :D
I agree, he probably lives close to this famous house. All he would do is run up to the sign with a piece of paper, and take a quick photo.  That doesn't prove the house is yours Adam (if thats your real name)  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: August 22, 2011, 11:48:59 PM »
I live next to MANY famous houses and mine is one of them.
how does that prove that it is your house? I can take a pic next to a Mansion holding a sign that says "get-big" but that doesn't prove shit.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: August 23, 2011, 12:09:08 AM »
So where is this sign located on your property?

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #483 on: August 23, 2011, 12:11:22 AM »
Well, there are more Abeles in different states of course and different countries.  You can try New York, Massachusetts, Germany and Australia. I never met him, but Peter Abeles was related to us somehow or another.  I never got a chance to really figure out how as I told you, my family died.

There should be a Wiki on Peter Abeles.

Finding you was quite easy really... I do like the look of your white house and watching Air Force One fly over it...

Also how is Mambo King going or is it Darwin??? Cool name for a greyhound.

Am I close now???

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #484 on: August 23, 2011, 12:13:42 AM »
Well, there are more Abeles in different states of course and different countries.  You can try New York, Massachusetts, Germany and Australia. I never met him, but Peter Abeles was related to us somehow or another.  I never got a chance to really figure out how as I told you, my family died.

There should be a Wiki on Peter Abeles.

Blue Mandy, land of birth, US USA. land of standing, US USA. ear mark, 24D-24665. breeder, Henry T. Rowe. owner, Adam Abeles, Caroline Gresham

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #485 on: August 23, 2011, 12:29:47 AM »
I have posted all of that myself so this is nothing new.  As I stated recently, we just bought an Antebellum house (search my posts its there), there are a few members on here who know where I moved.  The Air Force One video is on another property that is currently on the market as we speak.

Whats interesting is that where I moved to (Historic House) happens to be a restricted zone so every now and then I see Ospreys ans Stealth planes high in the sky.

We just moved around April closed on it way back in February.  Check my posts, I have already talked about all of this.

Hey I am just sitting here in Australia seeing if you can really find info out on you like everyone says... There isn't much at all but only stuff on your bloody greyhounds...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #486 on: August 23, 2011, 12:37:10 AM »

TruthHurts

« Reply #487 on: August 23, 2011, 12:40:52 AM »
Adonis is legit. He has out more information than the faceless stalkers. A few years ago some big-hitter did some digging after battling Adonis and founds out a lot of stuff about him, his girl and he is str8 up. Ok, he won't post a current pic but why should he?   

All these pulling out known information like is an owning is sad.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: August 23, 2011, 12:52:45 AM »
Peter abeles was a criminal.... A good one.

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #489 on: August 23, 2011, 12:57:51 AM »
Which I have posted ad nauseam.  Ever heard of Peter Abeles.  He was related to me and lived in Australia.

Do you mean Sir Peter Abeles??

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: August 23, 2011, 01:01:03 AM »
Do you mean Sir Peter Abeles??
My family had dealings with him when he was in the transport rackets.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #491 on: August 23, 2011, 01:23:13 AM »
 :D :D :D

noone finally posts a pic and claims 245 at 6'2" .. while he actually looks fragile .. brutal self owning .. not surprized you dodged Alex with this build ;)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: August 23, 2011, 01:35:54 AM »
wow has this thread de-railed. The purpose was for Adam the elven ear toting troglodyte to post a recent picture to counter no ones. Instead this limp wristed cock ottoman blows the dust off his 1995 collection of photos and scans them into getbig. Then out of nowhere the handicapped school bus pulls up and as soon as the ramp is lowered tbombz peddles his tricycle furiously to get into the action. For some reason tbombz is trying to mash that Bonk sized head of his into this discussion by showing off photos of him looking like he should be wearing leather chaps and getting cornholed in the gloryhole stall of Manhattans premier Bear Club called "FUR". Adonis, upload a photo with a time stamp, nobody gives a fuck about your tullip garden or petrified wood collection.

ROFL!!!! Holy shit - post of the fucking year right there!!  ;D  ;D

Xerxes

« Reply #493 on: August 23, 2011, 01:41:03 AM »

newmom

« Reply #494 on: August 23, 2011, 04:01:32 AM »
WTF is Kellam?

it's southern for quiff ;D ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #495 on: August 23, 2011, 04:22:38 AM »
Adonis,
the reason vince found out about your "martial arts gym" is because you posted photos of yourself working out in it with a 5ft by 5ft sign right next to you that had the gym name on it.  Remember your pictures of you with the diarrhea sweatpants and your skintight shirt showing off your obesity?

good sleuthing vince. ::)
Deep Tissue Massage

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #496 on: August 23, 2011, 04:55:39 AM »
The thinderdome does not disappoint.  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #497 on: August 23, 2011, 05:53:23 AM »
tbombz, could you look bigger &/or better than no one in a few years? Absolutely

Do you, for a fact, look better than him now? No

No Kiwiol, Taylor has absolutely shit genetics, he isn't ever going to look better.
Trans Milkshake.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #498 on: August 23, 2011, 05:58:51 AM »

No Kiwiol, Taylor has absolutely shit genetics, he isn't ever going to look better.

I've tried to tell Candizzle this too but he is delusional. With bbing or whatever you want to call it, if you don't make huge physique leaps the first 2 years, you never will, juice or no. Candizzle thinks he can become Mr. Olympia...
I hate the State.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #499 on: August 23, 2011, 05:59:46 AM »
21 pages and I still can't fathom how cumdrizzle thinks he looks as good as no one :-\