Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140441 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #500 on: August 23, 2011, 06:03:19 AM »
21 pages and I still can't fathom how cumdrizzle thinks he looks as good as no one :-\

because they weigh the same!
Deep Tissue Massage

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #501 on: August 23, 2011, 06:23:06 AM »
Vince, how long were you sitting on that information for fucks sake? ROFLMAO.  How did you resist not leaking it?

About 5 years.  I didn't release it because we had already called a truce and quite frankly, there really wasn't any info I could use to my advantage to tar and feather you.  Besides, at the same time I had to teach Derek Anthony a lesson for messing with me and his information was very easy to get.

Getting information is really a matter of how big of a paper trail you leave.  Derek Anthony lives on credit cards so it wasn't difficult to get his information.  You on the other hand seem to pay cash or personal check for all of your purchases so it was a lot more difficult to get any info from you as you seem to live off the grid  for the most part.     
A

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #502 on: August 23, 2011, 06:37:34 AM »
because they weigh the same!

I hope he's trolling and not serious.

newmom

« Reply #503 on: August 23, 2011, 06:40:40 AM »
why do people feel the need to try and find out personal shit because they heated discussions on the internet. Do some people really take that much time?

EDIT: any personal names (other than those that put their information) should be removed by mods. Stating TA real name (his middle and last) is over the top and I don't even care for the soup bandit

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: August 23, 2011, 06:50:20 AM »
So we have Adam , Alice and Vince all stalking people on the internet - lock these fuckers up pronto  :o

Haha, exactly - teh internet is serious stuff.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #505 on: August 23, 2011, 06:52:49 AM »
why do people feel the need to try and find out personal shit because they heated discussions on the internet. Do some people really take that much time?

EDIT: any personal names (other than those that put their information) should be removed by mods. Stating TA real name (his middle and last) is over the top and I don't even care for the soup bandit
Agree - there are some motherfuckin creepy mofos on this board.

Now TA says something about bringing Vinces family into it which is bullshit and should not be done but thats where Ron should be banning him outright - Ron is pretty harsh on the family one but for Vince to stalk and yes thats what it is STALK someone off this board that is fucking sick and a crime - you guys need to take a long look at yourselves and get some mental help because if you are doing this you fuckin need it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #506 on: August 23, 2011, 06:55:12 AM »
I really am shocked at the information Vince Goodrum was able to get.

Vince did it come from a Private Investigator or something?  Seriously.

Only a police officer or someone of that nature would have ever known I was training for a while at Master Tranh`s.  I never even said a word about it on here or anywhere.

:o

I really would like to know this as I bear you no ill will whatsoever.  You can PM me if you like.

I worked as a correction officer but we go to the same academy as police officers and taught the same things because we have to work in transporting inmates.  However, I learned my info tracking from the courses I took to licensed state bondsman (bounty hunter).  I decided not to go into that field but they teach you how to go through records to locate individuals and their relatives...the easiest being credit card information which is widely available and easy to get.  

But the easiest way to get information of someone nowadays is using the "Freedom of Information Act" and filing out the forms.  That's what Anthony Roberts does.  But you have to be very careful because at the same time, it puts you under the eyes of the federal government.  To me, its a double edge sword.

Adonis, I would have put your info out except that Derek Anthony decided to beef with me and his info was super easy to obtain including his parents address where I mailed those pictures of him stripping at the club.  

Other than that, there's really wasn't much info on you because you don't use credit cards.  I think that's where people are getting mixed up.  More than likely, they are tracking another Adam Abeles in North Carolina who seems to use credit cards a lot. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #507 on: August 23, 2011, 06:59:22 AM »
Agree - there are some motherfuckin creepy mofos on this board.

Now TA says something about bringing Vinces family into it which is bullshit and should not be done but thats where Ron should be banning him outright - Ron is pretty harsh on the family one but for Vince to stalk and yes thats what it is STALK someone off this board that is fucking sick and a crime - you guys need to take a long look at yourselves and get some mental help because if you are doing this you fuckin need it.

Yes, I was a shithead for doing stuff like that but Derek Anthony was on the MD board at the time so that had nothing to do with Getbig.  But in any event, I stopped getting people's info after 2007 when I got laid off from Alltel.  I simply didn't have the heart to do shit like that anymore. 
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #508 on: August 23, 2011, 07:20:00 AM »
wow has this thread de-railed. The purpose was for Adam the elven ear toting troglodyte to post a recent picture to counter no ones. Instead this limp wristed cock ottoman blows the dust off his 1995 collection of photos and scans them into getbig. Then out of nowhere the handicapped school bus pulls up and as soon as the ramp is lowered tbombz peddles his tricycle furiously to get into the action. For some reason tbombz is trying to mash that Bonk sized head of his into this discussion by showing off photos of him looking like he should be wearing leather chaps and getting cornholed in the gloryhole stall of Manhattans premier Bear Club called "FUR". Adonis, upload a photo with a time stamp, nobody gives a fuck about your tullip garden or petrified wood collection.

LOL

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #509 on: August 23, 2011, 07:40:28 AM »
there is something strange with tbombz pics. they look altered in one way our shape, why dont you just take a pic standing relaxed? and if you where as hard and dry as no one you would look like a shrimp next to him =)

but i have to say i tought no one would look bigger than this, dont ge me wrong he is big and looks great.
not that anyone cares what a noob like nīme have to say

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #510 on: August 23, 2011, 07:43:48 AM »
there is something strange with tbombz pics. they look altered in one way our shape, why dont you just take a pic standing relaxed? and if you where as hard and dry as no one you would look like a shrimp next to him =)

but i have to say i tought no one would look bigger than this, dont ge me wrong he is big and looks great.
not that anyone cares what a noob like nīme have to say

tbomz takes pics trying to cover his stomach.thats why they look weird.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #511 on: August 23, 2011, 07:57:51 AM »
No one: Great build, but sorry my man, you're not 245.  Not even close.

TA: No one's build is better.

Tbombz:  lose about 30 pounds.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: August 23, 2011, 08:05:32 AM »
Why in the name of God would someone want to take a tour of your house because you post a pic of your so called historic sign? You keep threatening to post these pics but you have yet to post one.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #513 on: August 23, 2011, 08:24:45 AM »
LOL at Goodrum claiming to have had some training to be a bounty hunter. Where does this buffoon think up these crazy stories? He looked 'me' up on the net and told everyone I was a plumber in New Zealand. WTF is that kind of inventigating?

Adonis is once again playing with the Flotsam.

Swlabr

« Reply #514 on: August 23, 2011, 08:27:49 AM »
This thread delivers. ;D ;D ;D

Stavios

« Reply #515 on: August 23, 2011, 08:39:40 AM »
No one: Great build, but sorry my man, you're not 245.  Not even close.
TA: No one's build is better.

Tbombz:  lose about 30 pounds.

of course he is

he is fucking 6'2

pictures are always deceiving for tall dudes

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #516 on: August 23, 2011, 08:40:35 AM »
Adonis,
the reason vince found out about your "martial arts gym" is because you posted photos of yourself working out in it with a 5ft by 5ft sign right next to you that had the gym name on it.  Remember your pictures of you with the diarrhea sweatpants and your skintight shirt showing off your obesity?

good sleuthing vince. ::)
That wasn`t a martial arts gym in those pictures.  

Stavios

« Reply #517 on: August 23, 2011, 08:41:44 AM »
Vince is a detective

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: August 23, 2011, 08:47:41 AM »
Why in the name of God would someone want to take a tour of your house because you post a pic of your so called historic sign? You keep threatening to post these pics but you have yet to post one.
Historical Landmarks are protected by certain Covenenants, Federal, State and Local to be used as a teaching tool and I am very fond of History so it was a perfect fit.  Plus I do get great satisfaction in connecting others with the land, location and lifestyle of a previous era. You are not interested in any of that so it would be pointless for you to even bother.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #519 on: August 23, 2011, 09:20:16 AM »
23 pages if true anus' bullshit, lies, self owning and avoidance.

and still no pic.

ahahahahahaha troll faced LIAR
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: August 23, 2011, 09:21:33 AM »
23 pages if true anus' bullshit, lies, self owning and avoidance.

and still no pic.

ahahahahahaha troll faced LIAR
U Mad?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #521 on: August 23, 2011, 09:23:37 AM »
That wasn`t a martial arts gym in those pictures.  

did you have a shirt on with the gym logo then?  i remember clearly seeing the logo, but i thought it was just a shirt company or something.  either way, not that important.
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: August 23, 2011, 09:26:25 AM »
did you have a shirt on with the gym logo then?  i remember clearly seeing the logo, but i thought it was just a shirt company or something.  either way, not that important.
No, it was a "True Adonis" shirt that I had made for amusement.  It was a picture of my avatar at the time.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #523 on: August 23, 2011, 09:31:32 AM »
U Mad?

not at all you mongloid.

it brings me great pleasure to know I can impact someone so much with ever really needing to know then.

kinda speaks volumes about your mental state. what's it like needing to lie to strangers on a message board in order to feel better about your shitty existance. lol

btw, you never did say why it took Caroline 11 years to complete a 4 year degree at UNC.

perhaps she is as intelligent as you are wealthy and truthful, stud.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: August 23, 2011, 09:32:35 AM »

The shirt said:
The True Adonis, The Unbelievable.   ;)