Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140566 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #575 on: August 23, 2011, 01:39:37 PM »
This thread exposed so much hatred, delusions and arrogance it's really sad. You guys should really calm down and smoke some pot.

Xerxes

« Reply #576 on: August 23, 2011, 01:42:49 PM »
This thread exposed so much hatred, delusions and arrogance it's really sad. You guys should really calm down and smoke some pot.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #577 on: August 23, 2011, 01:56:55 PM »
true anus: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOM

mom: yes adam, lordy keep your voice down. your going to wake up the neighbours next door. they just moved into that trailer and we want them to feel at home.

true anus: wheres caroline ma? she said she was going to help me clean up my room but is afraid of the spiders in the basement.

mom: she said she was going to walmart dear to get a new bowl to cut your hair with.

true anus: whats for supper then?

mom: i was going to do your favourite dear, grilled cheese on the ironing board.

true anus: fuck ma AGAIN?

mom: please watch your mouth adam, oh my the lord doesnt like a sweary birdy. its all i have time to make dear florence is picking me up for bingo at 6.

true anus: fuck ma! FUCK!

mom: adam take your medications dear your having an episode again.
LMAO

Xerxes

« Reply #578 on: August 23, 2011, 01:57:38 PM »
Holy shit no one looks way bigger in full size  :o

hahaha tbombz you look stupid now

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #579 on: August 23, 2011, 02:03:13 PM »
Then it's settled then.

But why not humor the rest and post a pic with "No one from getbig"-sign?

Then there would be NO doubters.

who would win in a posedown btw adam, no one and herkulez at his prime?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: August 23, 2011, 02:14:54 PM »
yes. it is.

ok adam. so here it is. brass tacks- this is why you arent say who you are.

if this thread gets deleted in any way, then we'll all know it to be true.

your name is adam richard abeles. this yourself have posted. nothing new here.

you have a brother and a mother  (whos names i will not give) who are still very much alive. your brother moved out of the family home bought in 2000 in 2003 and bought a house in the same town you now reside in(which i will not say) for $115 000

you do not come from money. in fact you still live at home, that is why you have no phone number or home address. in fact the family home you lived in until 2000, and the one you reside in now (which your mom paid $90 000 for) have the same phone numbers (which i will not give).

you should be very careful in the future about posting your full name on a message board in the future, adam because the internet is a wonderous tool.

wonderous indeed.

and for anyone saying i have divuldged his personal info i have not, and believe me i have names, birthdates the whole shebang. i have only posted enough to show what a lying tawt he is.

and oh yeah, wheres my pic? maybe go upstairs and get your mom to take one for you.

oh and by the way- if you deny living at home the liscense transfer from when you sold your lotus has that address on it. fyi.

hahahahah does he still live with his mother? oh god thats why he posted about having  a job hahahahahah. and the most patetic thing is that he says to everyone that he just bought his own house hahahahahaha comeon adam

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #581 on: August 23, 2011, 02:20:55 PM »
interesting, post those screenshots please.
8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: August 23, 2011, 02:21:35 PM »
hahahahah does he still live with his mother? oh god thats why he posted about having  a job hahahahahah. and the most patetic thing is that he says to everyone that he just bought his own house hahahahahaha comeon adam
My family is dead.  I hope this helps.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: August 23, 2011, 02:52:13 PM »
My family is dead.  I hope this helps.

Why would the fact that your family is dead in any way help someone and why do you like repeating it?  You have said it at least 5 times now like you are proud or something. Seriously man, that's fukin weird, STOP.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: August 23, 2011, 02:53:09 PM »
Holy shit no one looks way bigger in full size  :o

hahaha tbombz you look stupid now
indeed he does, and one thing i didnt think about is the fact that he is tall, we are so used to see those 5.6 midgets at 220 looking beefy as hell so   you compare no one to there pics, but if you put both of them in the same pic no one would dwarf them

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: August 23, 2011, 02:56:00 PM »
Why would the fact that your family is dead in any way help someone and why do you like repeating it?  You have said it at least 5 times now like you are proud or something. Seriously man, that's fukin weird, STOP.
Sometimes you have to hammer a point in, because in five minutes, it gets forgotten.  By all means continue though, pretend that my mother is still alive, it really doesn`t make you or the others any more believable or respectable for that matter.  I hope you aren`t running out of steam yet. 

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #586 on: August 23, 2011, 02:57:10 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: August 23, 2011, 03:00:22 PM »
Furthermore, you are more obsessed with my deceased family members than I am.  I know they are all dead, yet you want to carry on as if they are still living and breathing entities.  I guess that is the only way it will work to have any of yours and the others stories make any kind of sense.  How really, does this make you feel I am very curious. The only thing weird here, is your obsession.  But by all means, continue, satisfy your own disgusting, sick needs "Disgusted".

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #588 on: August 23, 2011, 03:01:33 PM »
thats the awesome part about all of this, stud.

your going to lose her to the type of guy who embodies everything you are not.

a guy just like me.

oh, the pain of it all.

gotta run gollum. time to bang some strippers. if you ever want to know what its like to hit like really good trim, just ask. dont be shy. id be happy to tell you.

Fucking strippers is nice and all, but eventually it gets old and you realize its better to fuck some really good trim that isn't a used up legal whore.. not necessarily saying you don't get the latter.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #589 on: August 23, 2011, 03:57:43 PM »
24 pages of true anus getting owned left and right by the entire board.

ever get the feeling nobody really likes you? lol

I wonder why.

nice work, sparky
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: August 23, 2011, 04:08:59 PM »
24 pages of true anus getting owned left and right by the entire board.

ever get the feeling nobody really likes you? lol

I wonder why.

nice work, sparky
Somehow I don`t think that is how the majority view it.  Do you think you have won any fans with your mindless and poorly thought out ramblings of a posthumous nature?  I doubt you have elevated your lowly status beyond "disgusting human being" at this point in the eyes of the many.  If we took a poll, you would finish last, as always.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #591 on: August 23, 2011, 04:16:55 PM »
Somehow I don`t think that is how the majority view it.  Do you think you have won any fans with your mindless and poorly thought out ramblings of a posthumous nature?  I doubt you have elevated your lowly status beyond "disgusting human being" at this point in the eyes of the many.  If we took a poll, you would finish last, as always.

You didn't meet your end of the bargain , you're not a man of your word.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: August 23, 2011, 04:22:27 PM »
Wrong.  He exceeded the time limit for one, by two whole days.  He stated "today".  Today meant at the close of the day. He failed and should have been banned the next day.  He wasn`t. Two days later he then decides to post a picture, claiming it is him.

If you had to appear for court lets say, by the end of today and you showed up two days later with a fake ID, what do you think the Judge would do to you.

He failed. Simple as that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: August 23, 2011, 04:26:20 PM »
If you need another example, perhaps you should try to register for a college class, two days after registration is closed.

Or (this may suit you a bit better as you probably are the television watching type)

Go try to buy your LCD, 2 days after Black Friday and see if you still get the deal you planned for 6 months.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: August 23, 2011, 04:28:53 PM »
Wrong.  He exceeded the time limit for one, by two whole days.  He stated "today".  Today meant at the close of the day. He failed and should have been banned the next day.  He wasn`t. Two days later he then decides to post a picture, claiming it is him.

If you had to appear for court lets say, by the end of today and you showed up two days later with a fake ID, what do you think the Judge would do to you.

He failed. Simple as that.

Semantics games at best and why? this isn't court this is Getbig , your retort was pictures from eons ago? Adam you're not faring well in this thread.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: August 23, 2011, 04:34:21 PM »
If you need another example, perhaps you should try to register for a college class, two days after registration is closed.

Or (this may suit you a bit better as you probably are the television watching type)

Go try to buy your LCD, 2 days after Black Friday and see if you still get the deal you planned for 6 months.

Again piss-poor analogies , this isn't college and this isn't Best Buy. This is Getbig and fear prevents you from holding up on your end of the bargain.

Let's entertain no one says again " Adam , lets do this again and he retakes another pic today and asks the same. " you will NOT comply , you will look for every excuse to get out of it. You looked great in those pics , especially for a life-time natural you having nothing to be ashamed of but your reluctance to post a current pic speaks volumes , again you're looking the fool in this exchange.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: August 23, 2011, 04:36:18 PM »
Sometimes you have to hammer a point in, because in five minutes, it gets forgotten.  By all means continue though, pretend that my mother is still alive, it really doesn`t make you or the others any more believable or respectable for that matter.  I hope you aren`t running out of steam yet. 

I've NEVER once mentioned your family!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: August 23, 2011, 04:37:16 PM »
Semantics games at best and why? this isn't court this is Getbig , your retort was pictures from eons ago? Adam you're not faring well in this thread.
Sorry, if I did the same thing, as he, what would you say then?  

Besides, I post pictures whenever I feel like it at my leisure.  I will probably post a few Sunflowers with my Front Porch in the background as the, and you can see my Civil War Bunting as my next picture.  

Then, tomorrow, I may go down and get Johnny Falcon his under the house pics as I know his request is genuine.

Your request is pretty low on the list to be honest.  Like Johnny, I am more interested in other things at the moment.  Perhaps you should get outdoors once in a while.

Or you could go back to making up stories about my dead family.  Your choice.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: August 23, 2011, 04:38:56 PM »
Furthermore, you are more obsessed with my deceased family members than I am.  I know they are all dead, yet you want to carry on as if they are still living and breathing entities.  I guess that is the only way it will work to have any of yours and the others stories make any kind of sense.  How really, does this make you feel I am very curious. The only thing weird here, is your obsession.  But by all means, continue, satisfy your own disgusting, sick needs "Disgusted".

Fuk you Adam!! Show me one post where I have ever made a disparaging remark about your family.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: August 23, 2011, 04:39:39 PM »
Sorry, if I did the same thing, as he, what would you say then?  

Besides, I post pictures whenever I feel like it at my leisure.  I will probably post a few Sunflowers with my Front Porch in the background as the, and you can see my Civil War Bunting as my next picture.  

Then, tomorrow, I may go down and get Johnny Falcon his under the house pics as I know his request is genuine.

Your request is pretty low on the list to be honest.  Like Johnny, I am more interested in other things at the moment.  Perhaps you should get outdoors once in a while.

Or you could go back to making up stories about my dead family.  Your choice.

You're not even paying attention to whom you're responding to, I never mentioned your family  ???