Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140548 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #625 on: August 23, 2011, 07:44:07 PM »
You know the first song Abraham Lincoln played after the war, was Dixie.  It was his favorite song.  Also, one whole side of his family, his wife`s, were on the side Confederacy looking to repel the War of Northern Agression.

Lincoln didn`t want the war, nobody did.

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #626 on: August 23, 2011, 07:44:07 PM »
I flat out missed it myself my friend.  Tis no matter, I am sure it was meaningless.

Not that I have any stake in the matter whatsoever, but for conspiracy theorists, strange that someone who has been berated for like 4 years and who has repeatedly refused to post pics would only now post a pic...especially when the pic is of a guy with an awesome physique. Anyway, don't know the whole story, but still confused as to why in like 25 pages, it's been so hard for someone to post a picture with some kind of sign when there's so much question about the veracity of the intial photo. Maybe there are other reasons, but just sayin'.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #627 on: August 23, 2011, 07:44:28 PM »
What page? What two people? They've actually seen No One in person?

Did I flat out miss that? Fack.
x factor has met him in person and RunningMum talks on the phone and has pics of him .. I take No Ones word higher than most on this board - Kiwiol and No One are really the only two on here that I beleive what they say.. No one knows his shit and walks the walk so I have no worries beleiving thats him in the pic.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #628 on: August 23, 2011, 07:46:05 PM »
You know the first song Abraham Lincoln played after the war, was Dixie.  It was his favorite song.  Also, one whole side of his family, his wife`s, were on the side Confederacy looking to repel the War of Northern Agression.

Lincoln didn`t want the war, nobody did.
the war of northern aggression  ::)  im a direct descendant of robert e lee. but that doesnt blind me from the fact that the war was about racist slave owning southerners who didnt want to give up their oppressive way of life. anything to the contrary is complete and utter bullshit. the war was about the morality of slavery, nothing more nothing less.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #629 on: August 23, 2011, 07:46:57 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: August 23, 2011, 07:47:08 PM »
Also, Abraham Lincoln used the song Dixie in his campaign in 1860.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #631 on: August 23, 2011, 07:47:47 PM »
Not that I have any stake in the matter whatsoever, but for conspiracy theorists, strange that someone who has been berated for like 4 years and who has repeatedly refused to post pics would only now post a pic...especially when the pic is of a guy with an awesome physique. Anyway, don't know the whole story, but still confused as to why in like 25 pages, it's been so hard for someone to post a picture with some kind of sign when there's so much question about the veracity of the intial photo. Maybe there are other reasons, but just sayin'.

you must not have heard the kamali / linebacker story in getbig's early days.
Deep Tissue Massage

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #632 on: August 23, 2011, 07:49:12 PM »

::)

melodic and well sang, yes.  but you cant even begin to defend this piece of garbage.

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #633 on: August 23, 2011, 07:49:58 PM »
you must not have heard the kamali / linebacker story in getbig's early days.

No...summary?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: August 23, 2011, 07:52:56 PM »
::)

melodic and well sang, yes.  but you cant even begin to defend this piece of garbage.
LMAO what a twat you are.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #635 on: August 23, 2011, 07:53:30 PM »
No...summary?

I'll butcher it, and it seems like most original members here are gone (maybe the coach remembers), but apparently there was this guy who kept talking shit to kamali on here constantly.  or kamali was talking shit to him all the time, calling him a twink, etc.  well, kamali said he'd kick his ass, and the guy said "sure, my name is so and so" and he was either a division 1 or maybe semi pro linebacker and he offered kamali a time and place.  kamali crapped himself and never came back.

now, kamali used a gh15 type gimmick account, but it was discovered to be him (not sure if confirmed), but anyways a great story.

i wish someone who was here at the time could tell it better.

Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: August 23, 2011, 07:54:12 PM »
the war of northern aggression  ::)  im a direct descendant of robert e lee. but that doesnt blind me from the fact that the war was about racist slave owning southerners who didnt want to give up their oppressive way of life. anything to the contrary is complete and utter bullshit. the war was about the morality of slavery, nothing more nothing less.
The South also did not want the burden of Northern Debt or the burden of the Monied Interests in New York running the South.  Slaves were not all treated bad as they would have then been useless.  Also it would be quite unbecoming on one`s character if it was known that they harbored a slave in ill treatment.  Most of the time it was the sheer number of slaves and the Duty of the Planter in taking care of them, housing, feeding etc... that would bankrupt the plantation.

I went to school with a few of Lee`s Direct descendants,  which of course are also related to George Washington.  Robert Duvall is also related to Robert E. Lee.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: August 23, 2011, 07:56:44 PM »
TBombz,

I like these two clips. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #638 on: August 23, 2011, 07:57:22 PM »
The South also did not want the burden of Northern Debt or the burden of the Monied Interests in New York running the South.  Slaves were not all treated bad as they would have then been useless.  Also it would be quite unbecoming on one`s character if it was known that they harbored a slave in ill treatment.  Most of the time it was the sheer number of slaves and the Duty of the Planter in taking care of them, housing, feeding etc... that would bankrupt the plantation.

I went to school with a few of Lee`s Direct descendants,  which of course are also related to George Washington.  Robert Duvall is also related to Robert E. Lee.

oh brother  ::) the war had nothing to do with economics outside of the fact that the southerners would have to start paying laborers instead of using slaves. look up the original declarations of war, specifically south carolina which i believe was the first state to secede, they dont try hiding the fact that they were leaving  because they wanted to keep slaves.  only after the war was over did the southern states try to rewrite history and make up arguments about why they wanted to secede that didnt have to do with slavery.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #639 on: August 23, 2011, 07:59:24 PM »
i cant stand seeing confederate flags. pure ignorance from the people who fly them. its the exact same thing as walking around in a klu klux klan uniform.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: August 23, 2011, 08:02:43 PM »
Ok Tbombz,

I will be a little more Fair.  Here is a Union song.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: August 23, 2011, 08:03:38 PM »
i cant stand seeing confederate flags. pure ignorance from the people who fly them. its the exact same thing as walking around in a klu klux klan uniform.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Fuck you tbombz!!!!!!!!!!!

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #642 on: August 23, 2011, 08:06:08 PM »

Haha!! You should go walking around in Birmingham, Alabama spouting off like that. Those good ole boys would have fun with you...no homo...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #643 on: August 23, 2011, 08:07:08 PM »
its not about me ta, its about you realizing that the confederacy isnt something to celebrate, its something to be shamed.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #644 on: August 23, 2011, 08:07:50 PM »

Haha!! You should go walking around in Birmingham, Alabama spouting off like that. Those good ole boys would have fun with you...no homo...
its fact ignorant dipshit

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: August 23, 2011, 08:08:18 PM »
Shamed? Much like drug addictions and thievery?

hahahaha damn killing me tonight kid!!!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: August 23, 2011, 08:08:41 PM »
I fly the General Lee Headquarters ( a rare flag) on a 20 foot flag pole in front of my house and for good reason as the town was one of the few left intact from the war and it has never changed since 1865.  All of the most prominent Confederate Generals lived here as well as Robert E. Lee`s purchasing agents and daughter. There is a Confederate monument here.  

There is no reason whatsoever that we should forget our History.  None whatsoever.  Furthermore, Robert E. Lee was an abolitionist at heart as was Stonewall Jackson. Slavery is of course an abomination, but the South treated Blacks much better pre and post slavery than the North.  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #647 on: August 23, 2011, 08:12:12 PM »
the south treated blacks better than the north   ;D both pre war and post  ;D  oh brother. yea, im sure the slaves in the south really preffered their lifestyle to the freedom the blacks in the north enjoyed. and im quite positive that after the war those jim crow laws, lynchings, and kkk harassments going on were far superior to life in the north.

dont forget history!!!   remember it for what it was!!!!   and in this case we have the northerners fighting for the freedom of african americans and the southerners fighting to keep their slaves. nothing more nothing less.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #648 on: August 23, 2011, 08:17:05 PM »

settle down mudshark.
Deep Tissue Massage

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #649 on: August 23, 2011, 08:19:05 PM »
its fact ignorant dipshit

You really are a deluded little arrogant prick. If you knew a quarter as much as you think you know, you would still be ignorant. And no one owns you into oblivion broseph, its not even close.