Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140721 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #675 on: August 23, 2011, 09:54:20 PM »
Not quite there bud, like you said many fly the confederate flag out of ignorance and perhaps don't know the true meaning and may simply be young teenage hicks getting ready to go mudding trying to look authenticly southern. No one drapes the KKK uniform out of ignorance or any other reason than the one intended, which is an ignorant way of thinking in it self (you can be racist without looking like a dipshit lol). Also you get a guy withe confederate flag on a shirt around a few blacks, maybe some are exchanged with some tension, a Klan hat and that guys is getting beaten to death. But I get what you basically mean lol.
I was at the store just the other day and a fellow had a Confederate Flag on his shirt, License Plate on his truck and he was talking to a younger black woman.  The Conversation was completely pleasant on both sides.

Black people in the South understand and do have Confederate pride themselves.  I see it every single day.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #676 on: August 23, 2011, 09:56:04 PM »
Not quite there bud, like you said many fly the confederate flag out of ignorance and perhaps don't know the true meaning and may simply be young teenage hicks getting ready to go mudding trying to look authenticly southern. No one drapes the KKK uniform out of ignorance or any other reason than the one intended, which is an ignorant way of thinking in it self (you can be racist without looking like a dipshit lol). Also you get a guy withe confederate flag on a shirt around a few blacks, maybe some are exchanged with some tension, a Klan hat and that guys is getting beaten to death. But I get what you basically mean lol.
racism is ignorance. people who wear the kkk outfit do so out of ignorance.  if one truly knows the right thing to do he will be forced to do it.

Yep.  Too many to count.  Most wished to remain with the family they lived with and worked for for decades.  Also, they certainly did not want to be separated from their kin.  The majority did not go North.  There was nothing there for them at all.  Reconstruction further provided more Opportunity for blacks than the North did.  Especially for the Black Craftsmen and Artisans.  They were already well known Before and During the Civil war in the South, but in the North they were useless and would be given no opportunity to practice their craft.  The Large Majority stayed and some had profitable businesses in the South and even Government positions.  The North, once again, did not provide any of these opportunities.

Lincoln did not free all of the slaves you know with the Emancipation Proclamation.

riggghhhtttt... so the blacks inabilit to migrate their entire family to the west where there were job oppurtunites and the fact that the south had been demolished which created oppurtunities in the south is really an argument for osutherners treating blacks better than northerners..     in any situation such a thesis is irrelevant to the fact that the confederacy is to be shamed, not celebrated; for the civil war was about slavery and nothing else.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: August 23, 2011, 09:57:17 PM »
::)

"many slaves wanted to stay"

its called the oppressor-oppressed contradiction and it idnt effect but a ver small percentag of slaves..  untill the people involved in the oppressor-oppressed relationship are educated and liberated both sides fear the end of the relationship because.. the oppressor believes he needs the oppressed.. and the oppressed believes he needs the oppressor.  

so it wasnt about slavery, it was about a states right to slavery. ya, i see the difference.  ::)

You are wrong my friend.  You need to visit the South. The OVERWHELMING Majority of Blacks you see in the South have remained since they got here.  They didn`t magically migrate to the North.  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #678 on: August 23, 2011, 09:58:03 PM »
You are wrong my friend.  You need to visit the South. The OVERWHELMING Majority of Blacks you see in the South have remained since they got here.  They didn`t magically migrate to the North.  
did i say the majority of blacks migated north? did i say even one single black person went north?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: August 23, 2011, 09:58:18 PM »
racism is ignorance. people who wear the kkk outfit do so out of ignorance.  if one truly knows the right thing to do he will be forced to do it.
 riggghhhtttt... so the blacks inabilit to migrate their entire family to the west where there were job oppurtunites and the fact that the south had been demolished which created oppurtunities in the south is really an argument for osutherners treating blacks better than northerners..     in any situation such a thesis is irrelevant to the fact that the confederacy is to be shamed, not celebrated; for the civil war was about slavery and nothing else.
Uh, there aren`t blacks in the West really at all still to this day.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #680 on: August 23, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »
Uh, there aren`t blacks in the West really at all still to this day.
did i say any blacks went west?  upgrade your reading comprehension i was making a point about employment oppurtunites and the ability of blacks to migrate, both issues were driving forces behind the blacks staying in the south afer the war

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #681 on: August 23, 2011, 10:00:44 PM »
the confederacy is to be shamed, not celebrated; for the civil war was about slavery and nothing else.

end of discussion

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: August 23, 2011, 10:03:20 PM »
You don`t understand.  Many Blacks BONDED with their owners, enough so that they were basically an extended family.  They ate the same food as the Masters, they were the ones cooking it all.  Their families lived on the property, they were provided with full housing quarters.  They just didn`t pack up and leave.  Not at all.  For instance, the first owner of my house had all of his slaves stay on after the war and he gave one a considerable portion of acreage in the county to do as he wished with.  This happened countless times and you have many Blacks that still hold on to the land that was given to them by their former owners.

If you were black, there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING there for you up North. Nothing.  You were treated even worse than the IRISH if you were black and moved up north.  In the South, they could at least be somebody, practice a trade, live with the families they grew up with and worked for.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #683 on: August 23, 2011, 10:05:27 PM »
I was at the store just the other day and a fellow had a Confederate Flag on his shirt, License Plate on his truck and he was talking to a younger black woman.  The Conversation was completely pleasant on both sides.

Black people in the South understand and do have Confederate pride themselves.  I see it every single day.
I meant this as in the worst that could happen was maybe what I stated, basically illustrating the difference between that as no big deal and the KKK uniform being one by comparison. I see that all the time here in Florida, blacks don't care but they would about the KKK... Not sure if you meant that in agreeance or as a contrary example.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: August 23, 2011, 10:06:12 PM »

end of discussion
Yes so we should just gloss over it and not teach the facts, but an untrue version that is poorly taught in schools.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #685 on: August 23, 2011, 10:08:35 PM »
We are in agreement that being part of the KKK is ignorant, but it is not the same level of ignorance as flying the confederate flag either out of racist ignorance or general misinformed ignorance by someone who does not even know why they wear it or what it stands for. That difference is what I was refering to.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #686 on: August 23, 2011, 10:13:15 PM »
Yes so we should just gloss over it and not teach the facts, but an untrue version that is poorly taught in schools.

FACT= civil war was over slavery

details are fine but only inside of that historical context

We are in agreement that being part of the KKK is ignorant, but it is not the same level of ignorance as flying the confederate flag either out of racist ignorance or general misinformed ignorance by someone who does not even know why they wear it or what it stands for. That difference is what I was refering to.
right, agreed one can truly believe that the confederate flag has nothing to do with racism or slavery. that is a possibility. in fact we have a few of those genius' right here in this thread. (although me thinks in most cases the people who claim they support the "heritage of the confederacy"  really only do so because they are closet racists and like the idea of supporting slavery in public while hiding behind some false notions of history)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #687 on: August 23, 2011, 10:16:38 PM »
The only thing that bothersome me is people talking about my child and calling me a bad parent....anyone with kids can easily relate....you don't give a fuck WHO is saying it...it makes your blood boil.

Anything else I truly don't give a fuck....I'm easily in the top 5% of people here as far as builds....all the shit talk and made up bullshit doesn't change that

On one hand I'm a liar and I'm taking much More than I say I am to look the way I do...and in the next breath I'm nothing special and look like anyone else....the only constant. Is to put me down...its obvious and I really DONT give a fuck

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #688 on: August 23, 2011, 10:24:13 PM »
LOL @ tdongz.....he's like a kid with his fingers in his ears going nanananananna I don't believe you, my teachers said...........hahahhaaa a geez kid, every time you open your mouth it's a brutal self ownage. ;D

Keep going!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: August 23, 2011, 10:24:56 PM »

right, agreed one can truly believe that the confederate flag has nothing to do with racism or slavery. that is a possibility. in fact we have a few of those genius' right here in this thread. (although me thinks in most cases the people who claim they support the "heritage of the confederacy"  really only do so because they are closet racists and like the idea of supporting slavery in public while hiding behind some false notions of history)
Lincoln wanted to move all of the blacks to Africa, favored colonization to Panama, Liberia, Haiti and wanted to put the plan in motion.  He didn`t want them here, but knew it to be impossible to do in the long run.  We still do not know if Lincoln ever abandoned that idea.

In Lincoln`s letter to Horace Greely (who happend to also live in my town with his wife) He stated as follows:
http://showcase.netins.net/web/creative/lincoln/speeches/greeley.htm
My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

Lincoln`s intention was not to preserve or destroy slavery, but to preserve the Union.  The war was not fought for Slavery or against it, simply PRESERVATION OF THE UNION.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: August 23, 2011, 10:27:55 PM »
Lincoln wanted to move all of the blacks to Africa, favored colonization to Panama, Liberia, Haiti and wanted to put the plan in motion.  He didn`t want them here, but knew it to be impossible to do in the long run.  We still do not know if Lincoln ever abandoned that idea.

In Lincoln`s letter to Horace Greely (who happend to also live in my town with his wife) He stated as follows:
My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

Lincoln`s intention was not to preserve or destroy slavery, but to preserve the Union.  The war was not fought for Slavery or against it, simply PRESERVATION OF THE UNION.

States rights......but don't tell tdongz!! ;D

I remember the first time I read that letter, I thought WTF, everything they teach you in school in skewed, not entirely factual, really opened my eyes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #691 on: August 23, 2011, 10:29:42 PM »

I'm sure there are many who are "closet racists" so to speak flying the flag, I prefer a more efficient contemporary racist that only calls upon their racism for the right stereotypical social settings, good jokes between whites, and to sound off behind the safety and anonymity of their computers.. without really showcasing public displays or acts lmao

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: August 23, 2011, 10:30:18 PM »
The only thing that bothersome me is people talking about my child and calling me a bad parent....anyone with kids can easily relate....you don't give a fuck WHO is saying it...it makes your blood boil.

Anything else I truly don't give a fuck....I'm easily in the top 5% of people here as far as builds....all the shit talk and made up bullshit doesn't change that

On one hand I'm a liar and I'm taking much More than I say I am to look the way I do...and in the next breath I'm nothing special and look like anyone else....the only constant. Is to put me down...its obvious and I really DONT give a fuck
A few things:

1. Yes you have more muscle than I do.

2. You are not a bad parent whatsoever.  You know how I know this?  Your daughter loves you no matter regardless of the level of muscle you have and you would willingly die for your child if you had to.

Its just impossible to be a bad parent when you are willing to give your own life up for her or him to survive.  So if anything, don`t let these people get to you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: August 23, 2011, 10:31:34 PM »
States rights......but don't tell tdongz!! ;D

I remember the first time I read that letter, I thought WTF, everything they teach you in school in skewed, not entirely factual, really opened my eyes.
Horace Greeley and his wife lived down the street from me.  Of course I wasn`t alive, but the House still stands.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: August 23, 2011, 10:33:16 PM »
Horace Greeley and his wife lived down the street from me.  Of course I wasn`t alive, but the House still stands.
Pics of you on the front yard holding a sign or I'm calling bullshit!!!!

You have until 6am (PST) or I'll PM Ronaldo to delete your account.

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: August 23, 2011, 10:37:38 PM »
Pics of you on the front yard holding a sign or I'm calling bullshit!!!!

You have until 6am (PST) or I'll PM Ronaldo to delete your account.

;D
I actually do have pictures of it.  They are in the process of restoring it.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #696 on: August 23, 2011, 10:43:53 PM »
ahahahaha anyone who thinks this fucking tool owns a heritage home, let alone a property of any value needs his head examined as much as little Adam does.

lol
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: August 23, 2011, 10:46:38 PM »
ahahahaha anyone who thinks this fucking tool owns a heritage home, let alone a property of any value needs his head examined as much as little Adam does.

lol
You`re still here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #698 on: August 23, 2011, 10:53:22 PM »
I actually do have pictures of it.  They are in the process of restoring it.
Ugly Victorian, Mediterranean is more my style.
T

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #699 on: August 23, 2011, 10:53:39 PM »

okay dumbass let me help you put this into context

lincoln declared war after the secession of the southern states.

his reason for doing so was to preserve the union.

but lincoln did not start the war, the southern states knowingly did so by attempting to secede.

why was the war fought? BECAUSE THE SOUTH WANTED TO PRESERVE SLAVERY , they were scared that with the election of lincoln slavery would be outlawed and decided to seperate from the union in order to prevent that from happening.

look in south carolina's justification for secession. their primary reason for secession was the norths lack of enforcing the FUGITIVE SLAVE ACT and clauses in the US Constitution protecting slavery.

WHY WAS THE WAR FOUGHT?? BECAUSE THE SOUTH WANTED TO PRESERVE SLAVERY

DUMBFUCK. you bring shame to yourself with his attempt to manipulate history