Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140443 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #700 on: August 23, 2011, 10:55:19 PM »
States rights......but don't tell tdongz!! ;D

I remember the first time I read that letter, I thought WTF, everything they teach you in school in skewed, not entirely factual, really opened my eyes.
idiot racist , the south seceded because it was scared they would lose slavery if they stayed, and they knew damn well seceding would start a civil war as well.

CIVIL WAR= ABOUT SLAVERY = FACT

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #701 on: August 23, 2011, 11:08:07 PM »
I actually do have pictures of it.  They are in the process of restoring it.
A saved couple of pics from the net ? - your other pics - the sunflower for an example was hotlinked - so why upload a pic of the flower which you just took but uploaded from your PC the house pics ?  :D  Have Caro take a pic/s of you in the exact location as these pics otherwise those are not your pics.  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #702 on: August 23, 2011, 11:13:07 PM »

okay dumbass let me help you put this into context

lincoln declared war after the secession of the southern states.

his reason for doing so was to preserve the union.

but lincoln did not start the war, the southern states knowingly did so by attempting to secede.

why was the war fought? BECAUSE THE SOUTH WANTED TO PRESERVE SLAVERY , they were scared that with the election of lincoln slavery would be outlawed and decided to seperate from the union in order to prevent that from happening.

look in south carolina's justification for secession. their primary reason for secession was the norths lack of enforcing the FUGITIVE SLAVE ACT and clauses in the US Constitution protecting slavery.

WHY WAS THE WAR FOUGHT?? BECAUSE THE SOUTH WANTED TO PRESERVE SLAVERY

DUMBFUCK. you bring shame to yourself with his attempt to manipulate history
TBombz,

I think a field trip is in order for you.  Also, I will seriously recommend you some books on the Civil War.  You don`t need to call me names either to get your point across.  

Furthermore, Lincoln most likely did not have the Constitutional authority to even send an invading Army to the South.  He got by, by citing the Oath of Office as his authority,  which his cabinet knew was a dubious position to take.

Secession is in fact legal and people may laugh at Rick Perry when he referred to it or Ron Paul, but they are both correct.  Lincoln also knew this and that is why he used the Oath of Office as his authority for he had none.

Slavery was not the issue, had the South agreed to come back into the Union writ large, and agreed to not raise a unified force, Lincoln would have accepted them with Slavery fully intact.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #703 on: August 23, 2011, 11:14:39 PM »
TBombz,

I think a field trip is in order for you.  Also, I will seriously recommend you some books on the Civil War.  You don`t need to call me names either to get your point across. 
Furthermore, Lincoln most likely did not have the Constitutional authority to even send an invading Army to the South.  He got by, by citing the Oath of Office as his authority,  which his cabinet knew was a dubious position to take.

Secession is in fact legal and people may laugh at Rick Perry when he referred to it or Ron Paul, but they are both correct.  Lincoln also knew this and that is why he used the Oath of Office as his authority for he had none.

Slavery was not the issue, had the South agreed to come back into the Union writ large, and agreed to not raise a unified force, Lincoln would have accepted them with Slavery fully intact.

Gentleman and a scholar!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #704 on: August 23, 2011, 11:16:01 PM »
TBombz,

WHETHER OR NOT LINCOLN HAD AUTHORITY TO GO TO WAR, WHETHER OR NOT LINCOLN ACTUALLY EVEN CARED ABOUT SLAVERY, WHETHER OR NOT STATES HAVE A RIGHT TO SECEDE

DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE SOUTH SECEDED TO PRESERVE SLAVERY

AND THAT MEANS THE WAR WAS ABOUT SLAVERY, AND SOLELY ABOUT SLAVERY, FOR IT WAS THE SECESSION WHICH CAUSED THE WAR AND IT WAS FEARS OF LOSING SLAVERY WHICH CAUSED THE SECESSION. BASIC CAUSE AND EFFECT.

DUMBFUCK

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: August 23, 2011, 11:16:13 PM »
A saved couple of pics from the net ? - your other pics - the sunflower for an example was hotlinked - so why upload a pic of the flower which you just took but uploaded from your PC the house pics ?  :D  Have Caro take a pic/s of you in the exact location as these pics otherwise those are not your pics.  ;)
I like to use Tiny Pic because they resize pictures for you automatically.  The Pictures with the Sunflower are shot in HD on a gigantic setting and resizing is a bitch, at least for me it is.  I guess I could take a picture in front of our Sunflowers if I wanted to.  Trust me, stick around long enough, you will get to see a lot of pictures.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: August 23, 2011, 11:25:33 PM »
WHETHER OR NOT LINCOLN HAD AUTHORITY TO GO TO WAR, WHETHER OR NOT LINCOLN ACTUALLY EVEN CARED ABOUT SLAVERY, WHETHER OR NOT STATES HAVE A RIGHT TO SECEDE

AND THAT MEANS THE WAR WAS ABOUT SLAVERY, AND SOLELY ABOUT SLAVERY, FOR IT WAS THE SECESSION WHICH CAUSED THE WAR AND IT WAS FEARS OF LOSING SLAVERY WHICH CAUSED THE SECESSION. BASIC CAUSE AND EFFECT.

DUMBFUCK

Hey, if I`d known it turn out like this, I would have picked my own cotton.

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #707 on: August 24, 2011, 03:28:31 AM »
wow has this thread de-railed. The purpose was for Adam the elven ear toting troglodyte to post a recent picture to counter no ones. Instead this limp wristed cock ottoman blows the dust off his 1995 collection of photos and scans them into getbig. Then out of nowhere the handicapped school bus pulls up and as soon as the ramp is lowered tbombz peddles his tricycle furiously to get into the action. For some reason tbombz is trying to mash that Bonk sized head of his into this discussion by showing off photos of him looking like he should be wearing leather chaps and getting cornholed in the gloryhole stall of Manhattans premier Bear Club called "FUR". Adonis, upload a photo with a time stamp, nobody gives a fuck about your tullip garden or petrified wood collection.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Aaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: August 24, 2011, 04:08:00 AM »

DUMBFUCK
your problem is youre dismissing the underlying reasoning, you see slavery was simply the way that states rights manifested itself in this instance.

it could have been any number of issues that caused this, regulation of industries what have you...

slavery was the way that the states rights issues were manifested...so it was not the reason simply the symptom of the reason...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: August 24, 2011, 04:15:56 AM »
when you have the flu do you say you dont feel good b/c your nausias, your body aches, and your head hurts?

OR

do you say you dont feel good b/c you have the flu?

symptoms dont address the underlying issue...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #710 on: August 24, 2011, 05:23:55 AM »

No Kiwiol, Taylor has absolutely shit genetics, he isn't ever going to look better.

I said bigger or better. no one's a big boy, but his size isn't unreachable and tbombz is still young and improving, so never say never. If dizzle does everything right, he can be just as big and cut as no one, in his own shape, which we haven't really seen.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #711 on: August 24, 2011, 05:30:09 AM »
x factor has met him in person and RunningMum talks on the phone and has pics of him .. I take No Ones word higher than most on this board - Kiwiol and No One are really the only two on here that I beleive what they say.. No one knows his shit and walks the walk so I have no worries beleiving thats him in the pic.

Thank you, sir, likewise.

This thread is hilarious. Would be 30 pages longer if fatpanda was here, lol.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #712 on: August 24, 2011, 05:38:23 AM »
With bbing or whatever you want to call it, if you don't make huge physique leaps the first 2 years, you never will, juice or no.

You absolutely can and guys like Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates are proof of it, to give 2 examples. Think about how much Ronnie improved from the time he got his pro card till near the end of his Olympia reign.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #713 on: August 24, 2011, 05:55:07 AM »
x factor has met him in person and RunningMum talks on the phone and has pics of him .. I take No Ones word higher than most on this board - Kiwiol,CalvinH, and No One are really the only three on here that I beleive what they say.. No one knows his shit and walks the walk so I have no worries beleiving thats him in the pic.

;D ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #714 on: August 24, 2011, 06:00:08 AM »
LOL @ tdongz.....he's like a kid with his fingers in his ears going nanananananna I don't believe you, my teachers said...........hahahhaaa a geez kid, every time you open your mouth it's a brutal self ownage. ;D

Keep going!! ;D

You really sure thats where his fingers are ??? :-\ :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #715 on: August 24, 2011, 06:25:31 AM »
Tdongz acting like the typical white apologist and ignoring historic facts in this thread.

Lmao, more proof of how mentally immature the little stool pushie is. Hahahaa!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Xerxes

« Reply #716 on: August 24, 2011, 07:00:26 AM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #717 on: August 24, 2011, 07:07:46 AM »
I wonder if this thread will reach 1,000 pages? ???
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: August 24, 2011, 07:15:10 AM »
I wonder if this thread will reach 1,000 pages? ???
It could.  It depends solely on our resolve to do so.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: August 24, 2011, 07:16:31 AM »
:D

;D

- Kiwiol and No One are really the only two on here that I beleive what they say..

>:(
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #720 on: August 24, 2011, 07:17:10 AM »
[/quote

tbombz distorted historical views will be a big help.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #721 on: August 24, 2011, 07:23:25 AM »

Then you should strive to do so. That is a noble goal.
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #722 on: August 24, 2011, 07:25:01 AM »
I'll make this simple: Every war the US has ever fought, and pretty much every war in the history of civilization has been about the same thing, and it's not "democracy, freedom, or human rights."  ::)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #723 on: August 24, 2011, 07:27:26 AM »
I'll make this simple: Every war the US has ever fought, and pretty much every war in the history of civilization has been about the same thing, and it's not "democracy, freedom, or human rights."  ::)

I love this thread and i am in class right now, but what you are saying is that it is Direct Democracy.  :D :D This thread has me rollin.

D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #724 on: August 24, 2011, 07:28:38 AM »
You are wrong my friend.  You need to visit the South. The OVERWHELMING Majority of Blacks you see in the South have remained since they got here.  They didn`t magically migrate to the North.  

I'll have to somewhat agree with you on that.  The part I disagree with you on is that the slaves were treated well because my family was treated very poorly from what my grandmother and father passed down to me when I was growing up.  However, the reason they didn't leave was because when the Union Army marched in, they burned down everything in sight, beat and raped the women, and ransacked everything of value especially the cotton bales which were carted back North and sold for a nice profit.  I don't think anyone in their right mind would go up North seeing that type of uncivilized behavior and quite frankly there was no way anyone could make it up there when there was no food, no water, no horses or mules, no money.....nothing.  All of it was gone.  My family was worse off after the Civil War than before and that's pretty bad consider that my family wasn't treated well. 

My family worked out a nice deal after the Civil War and had a nice house with some land and they pretty much did the same thing they did before until the 1950's in addition to rebuilding the area afterwards which is why they stayed around the area.  

A