Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140645 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #725 on: August 24, 2011, 07:33:17 AM »
I'll make this simple: Every war the US has ever fought, and pretty much every war in the history of civilization has been about the same thing, and it's not "democracy, freedom, or human rights."  ::)

Oz is a fine place to live.
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #726 on: August 24, 2011, 07:34:53 AM »
I love this thread and i am in class right now, but what you are saying is that it is Direct Democracy.  :D :D This thread has me rollin.

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."  - Winston Churchill (even though he went to military school because he wasn't...um... academically inclined.)

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #727 on: August 24, 2011, 07:35:59 AM »
Oz is a fine place to live.

WA has a lucky economy.  Blind fucking luck.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #728 on: August 24, 2011, 07:37:11 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #729 on: August 24, 2011, 07:39:36 AM »
I'll have to somewhat agree with you on that.  The part I disagree with you on is that the slaves were treated well because my family was treated very poorly from what my grandmother and father passed down to me when I was growing up.  However, the reason they didn't leave was because when the Union Army marched in, they burned down everything in sight, beat and raped the women, and ransacked everything of value especially the cotton bales which were carted back North and sold for a nice profit.  I don't think anyone in their right mind would go up North seeing that type of uncivilized behavior and quite frankly there was no way anyone could make it up there when there was no food, no water, no horses or mules, no money.....nothing.  All of it was gone

My family worked out a nice deal after the Civil War and had a nice house with some land and they pretty much did the same thing they did before until the 1950's in addition to rebuilding the area afterwards which is why they stayed around the area.  

I agree with you Vince totally.  It really was a case by case basis, dependent upon location and the local economy as well what values and social practices each city practiced.  This would be the main determining factor on just how well or how poorly someone may have been treated.  People always want to paint it with one broad stroke, gloss over the details and forget exactly what happened.  It is wrong to do so and the more it happens, the history of African Americans is altered or completely dies out.  

They were some of the best Craftsmen and Artisans in the entire world in my opinion and their pride really showed within their work.  They literally built the South with their own blood and sweat and yet did it without full rights. Slavery will always be an unwashable stain, the least we can do is present it correctly instead of having a good vs. evil reductionist view of all of it.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #730 on: August 24, 2011, 07:41:00 AM »
Can you imagine this?

Tbomz
Tapeworm
Chaos
Johnny Falcon
The True Adonis and all of Getbig in a American History class...... :D The fun that would be had
D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #731 on: August 24, 2011, 07:44:33 AM »
WA has a lucky economy.  Blind fucking luck.

Minerals my friend, minerals.. ;)
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: August 24, 2011, 07:45:56 AM »
Can you imagine this?

Tbomz
Tapeworm
Chaos
Johnny Falcon
The True Adonis and all of Getbig in a American History class...... :D The fun that would be had
EL-O-EL!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #733 on: August 24, 2011, 07:47:30 AM »
VinceG....contact Tdongs for your Official Deep Tissue Massage Reparation Package.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #734 on: August 24, 2011, 07:48:01 AM »
Can you imagine this?

Tbomz
Tapeworm
Chaos
Johnny Falcon
Ha! No grades. Just participation ribbons, I be figuring.    ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #735 on: August 24, 2011, 07:51:54 AM »
Shortest bus ever!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: August 24, 2011, 07:54:02 AM »
Ha! No grades. Just participation ribbons, I be figuring.    ;D
It would just devolve into an Arm Measuring contest, steroid Discussion and posedown with the final comments made by Johnny on the finer points of Nirubu. Veganism and House Paint.  I`m sure we would just all end up locking T-Bombz in the closet so at least something would be accomplished.

Kind of what always goes on here.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #737 on: August 24, 2011, 08:05:18 AM »
So this thread ends with a non-verified no one pic, no current pics of TA (non-house, flower, garden, blah, blah, etc....pics), a touch of Getbig-mandatory Groink worship and a civil war debate?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: August 24, 2011, 08:07:18 AM »
So this thread ends with a non-verified no one pic, no current pics of TA (non-house, flower, garden, blah, blah, etc....pics), a touch of Getbig-mandatory Groink worship and a civil war debate?
You expected something different?  ???

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: August 24, 2011, 08:09:00 AM »
You expected something different?  ???

Yeah, I actually thought y'all would both post some new pics of yourselves. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #740 on: August 24, 2011, 08:10:46 AM »
It would just devolve into an Arm Measuring contest, steroid Discussion and posedown with the final comments made by Johnny on the finer points of Nirubu. Veganism and House Paint.  I`m sure we would just all end up locking T-Bombz in the closet so at least something would be accomplished.

Kind of what always goes on here.

I would have to throw myself in that class. Ohhhh...the times that would be had.

Tbombz - Would come to class in a thong.  :-\
Chaos - Would bring good knowledge.
Johnny Falcon - goold ole' Southern Boy, eating Waffle House and talking about the south and Aliens (Southern Hoe's also in convo)
True Adonis - Bringing Class, i hope.
Wiggs - A black guy to bring some knowledge.
Vince Goodrum - See, we would not have a token black in class.
Dr. Chimps - telling us why some Canadians came to Louisiana.  :D

Throw in some other people.  8)
D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #741 on: August 24, 2011, 08:12:50 AM »
Yeah, I actually thought y'all would both post some new pics of yourselves. 

Olympia is around the corner, MoS, pics of scantily clad behemoths will abound soon. Hang in there ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: August 24, 2011, 08:13:28 AM »
I would have to throw myself in that class. Ohhhh...the times that would be had.

Tbombz - Would come to class in a thong.  :-\
Chaos - Would bring good knowledge.
Johnny Falcon - goold ole' Southern Boy, eating Waffle House and talking about the south and Aliens (Southern Hoe's also in convo)
True Adonis - Bringing Class, i hope.
Wiggs - A black guy to bring some knowledge.
Vince Goodrum - See, we would not have a token black in class.
Dr. Chimps - telling us why some Canadians came to Louisiana.  :D

Throw in some other people.  8)

ROFLAMO@ Tbombz showing up in a thong.  I could see him walking through the door in flip flops and posing trunks, towel in one hand, baby oil in the other looking all confused.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: August 24, 2011, 08:15:10 AM »
Olympia is around the corner, MoS, pics of scantily clad behemoths will abound soon. Hang in there ;D

My patience wears thin and my pants tingle with anticipation.....was just hoping for a nugget of satisfaction until the 2012 Thong War takes place.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: August 24, 2011, 08:18:37 AM »
My patience wears thin and my pants tingle with anticipation.....was just hoping for a nugget of satisfaction until the 2012 Thong War takes place.
Ric Flair`s daughter used to be really wild in school, one giant party.   Every time her dad would be there to pick her up, there would be a huge argument or a fight.   (happened to see your avatar)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #745 on: August 24, 2011, 08:19:51 AM »
VinceG....contact Tdongs for your Official Deep Tissue Massage Reparation Package.

My family never needed reparations and didn't expect them due to what happened of course.  After the war, we were able to obtain an Irish Spinning Wheel for making yarn from the scrap cotton that was left, rifles for hunting purposes, and copper for making a still.  We made our own clothing, blankets and sheets, hunted wild boar and deer and fished which was very plentiful, used the land given for gardening and made spirits for extra money along with picking cotton and peanuts during the seasons.  Life was still pretty rough as it was continued work from dusk to dawn and even into the night as there was a lot of things to do.  Just imagine how much work it was to make clothing or sheets.  You had to make the threads and yarn first before you could even start to knit and sew them together along with hunting for food and getting wood.

My family did what they needed to do and were successful without the need of any handouts or reparations....so fuck off.  

A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: August 24, 2011, 08:23:47 AM »
Ric Flair`s daughter used to be really wild in school, one giant party.   Every time her dad would be there to pick her up, there would be a huge argument or a fight.   (happened to see your avatar)

Now this thread is moving in the right direction!!  Are you saying that you knew or at least attended school with Flair's daughter?  Met the man once in a Denver airport and was admittedly starstruck....met a few celebs, sports figures and wrestlers in the past and wasn't phased, but with Flair....yeah I was a 12 yr old girl at a Justin Bieber concert.

w8m8

« Reply #747 on: August 24, 2011, 08:25:36 AM »

My family never needed reparations

so he's not your type ?

I've always wondered if you would hook up with him .. you , "1" , and Bay are what I use as a barometer to learn on what men like in men ... in the way of cheap and empty sexcapades I mean .. no one can really tell what a "relationship" would be like with photos .. but I'd bet that Candi is not on anyone's radar in any way .. hence his use of okcupid and Craigs list

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: August 24, 2011, 08:29:05 AM »

My family never needed reparations and didn't expect them due to what happened of course.  After the war, we were able to obtain an Irish Spinning Wheel for making yarn from the scrap cotton that was left, rifles for hunting purposes, and copper for making a still.  We made our own clothing, blankets and sheets, hunted wild boar and deer and fished which was very plentiful, used the land given for gardening and made spirits for extra money along with picking cotton and peanuts during the seasons.  Life was still pretty rough as it was continued work from dusk to dawn and even into the night as there was a lot of things to do.  Just imagine how much work it was to make clothing or sheets.  You had to make the threads and yarn first before you could even start to knit and sew them together along with hunting for food and getting wood.

My family did what they needed to do and were successful without the need of any handouts or reparations....so fuck off.  

I hope you still have some of those blankets and things.  You simply can`t put a value on them and are priceless, especially to you and your family.  I take it the fishing skills have been handed down to you?  All of the best fishermen I ever knew were not white.  When I`d go fishing as a kid, I`d always go from person to person and ask what they caught, and every time there would be a black guy with a huge bucket of fish and a few of those underwater traps filled also whereas no one was catching much of anything.  I also noticed Asians are really good at it to.  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #749 on: August 24, 2011, 08:29:27 AM »
Lmao @ Vince saying "we"....hahahaa and geezus to hear stories of slavery from you grandmother and father....wow they must have lived well into their 100's to experience such events....hahhaa

I will admit, Tdongz is probably too much man for Vince to handle....I've seen what he goes for. :X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!