Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140602 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #750 on: August 24, 2011, 08:31:59 AM »

When was this picture of Jay Cutler taken?

Clearly off-season

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #751 on: August 24, 2011, 08:33:39 AM »
Gone with the Wind has to be the best written novel on the subject

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #752 on: August 24, 2011, 08:48:26 AM »
idiot racist , the south seceded because it was scared they would lose slavery if they stayed, and they knew damn well seceding would start a civil war as well.

CIVIL WAR= ABOUT SLAVERY = FACT

The Civil War was not really about slavery.  It was a matter of states rights vs federal rights.  Otherwise, there would have been Black Union Forces at the beginning of the war.  

I bet you didn't know that even when they did start the first black union army, they not only paid them 5 dollars less than white soldiers, they weren't given any shoes or socks and were given pikes instead of rifles.  By the way, they also had an additional 2 dollars a month deducted for food and shelter deducted from that 7 dollars.  Lincoln got a better deal on some n i g g e r s than the South could ever get on slaves.  

The vast majority of black soldiers were used as cheap work labor cutting down timber and hauling it like some mule or ox in addition to being used to ransack towns and haul cotton and valuable back to the North for profit for the Union Generals and politicians.  Even when they were allowed to fight, they were sent on suicide missions and used as cannon fodder to preserve white soldiers.      

Fact is that blacks were exploited from both the North and the South.  Slavery would have eventually ended on its own due to the Industrial Revolution as manual labor would have become obsolete.  If the North was fighting against slavery, they sure as hell as a funny way of showing it.  

My advice to you would be to study your American History because you have no clue as to what you're even talking about because the black man was getting the shaft no matter where they were.  If I was living back then, I would have just headed to Mexico or west and took my changes in the wilderness.    

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #753 on: August 24, 2011, 08:49:53 AM »
Now this thread is moving in the right direction!!  Are you saying that you knew or at least attended school with Flair's daughter?  Met the man once in a Denver airport and was admittedly starstruck....met a few celebs, sports figures and wrestlers in the past and wasn't phased, but with Flair....yeah I was a 12 yr old girl at a Justin Bieber concert.
She went to UNC and was there when I was there.  Her dad would come pick her up in a Gold Corvette with white Leather seats.  I think the cops told him to leave, they were both making a scene.  She didn`t last too long there and was gone in a semester.  She would just spend all day getting trashed.  

Now someone I did hang out with was Kyle Petty`s son, Austin.  He was actually dating a Natural Figure competitor for a while and would go to the Natural bodybuilding shows.  He used to drive a red Lexus IS 300 around like a mad man.  He didn`t have a license and would just floor the car the whole time, telling everyone "I learned this from The KING", nudging cars in front of him.  There is no telling how many times hes been stopped by the Police.  His dad didn`t know what to do with him so he got a letter from George Bush to go to VMI, and that lasted all of five seconds.

I remember once I was at a friends House and Austin was there and the neighbor happened to work for Petty Enterprises and had one of the trucks out front.  That guy used to start the truck up every morning and let it run with the keys in it and go inside while it was on.  Austin saw him go inside ran and jumped in the truck and pulled off.  The guy came out running and screaming like a mad man.  That was kind of funny to see.

Another time, Austin went to a Natural Bodybuilding show, to see his girlfriend, and he was thirsty and went to get a drink.  He is not allowed to drink certain Products or be seen with them, but they only happened to sell whatever brand he wasn`t supposed to drink.  He then saw a big black Security Guard drinking whatever sponsor he was allowed and asked if he could have the drink.  The black Security guard was dumbfounded as there was only like half left.  Austin then gave him 10 dollars for it and drank the rest right there.

Another story, we were all at another friends house, and Austin asked me if he could borrow some money, I laughed and said what for?  He didn`t say so I opened my wallet and took out a 20 dollar bill.  He took it, rolled it up and preceded to use it as a tool to use a certain substance with right in front of me.

I think he has since calmed down.  I haven`t seen him in a few years.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: August 24, 2011, 08:54:28 AM »
Now this thread is moving in the right direction!!  Are you saying that you knew or at least attended school with Flair's daughter?  Met the man once in a Denver airport and was admittedly starstruck....met a few celebs, sports figures and wrestlers in the past and wasn't phased, but with Flair....yeah I was a 12 yr old girl at a Justin Bieber concert.
:o  It looks like they still go at it.  I think he was overly protective of her.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/08/ric-flairs-daughter-tased-and-unphased/

Ric Flair's Daughter -- Tased and Unphased
You sure as hell can't tell by her mugshot, but former wrestler Ric Flair's little girl was tasered and arrested on Friday after allegedly going ballistic on her dad ... and then a police officer.

The drama started when legendary wrestler Ric Flair was bloodied up during a violent altercation with his 21-year-old daughter Ashley and a 22-year-old male in an apartment parking lot in Chapel Hill, NC, this according to ABC11.

Chapel Hill police were called to the scene, but when they tried to arrest Ashley, she allegedly kicked one of the officers. That's when the popo gave Ashley the shocker.

Ashley was charged with assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest. Ric refused to press charges. She's due in court on October 6.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #755 on: August 24, 2011, 08:56:13 AM »
I would have to throw myself in that class. Ohhhh...the times that would be had.

Tbombz - Would come to class in a thong.  :-\
Chaos - Would bring good knowledge.
Johnny Falcon - goold ole' Southern Boy, eating Waffle House and talking about the south and Aliens (Southern Hoe's also in convo)
True Adonis - Bringing Class, i hope.
Wiggs - A black guy to bring some knowledge.
Vince Goodrum - See, we would not have a token black in class.
Dr. Chimps - telling us why some Canadians came to Louisiana.  :D

Throw in some other people.  8)
See Longfellow's 'Evangeline.'

As for that updated class list, I'd say it'd be a toss-up between me and Chaos who'd get first sent to the the vice-principal.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #756 on: August 24, 2011, 09:00:00 AM »
I hope you still have some of those blankets and things.  You simply can`t put a value on them and are priceless, especially to you and your family.  I take it the fishing skills have been handed down to you?  All of the best fishermen I ever knew were not white.  When I`d go fishing as a kid, I`d always go from person to person and ask what they caught, and every time there would be a black guy with a huge bucket of fish and a few of those underwater traps filled also whereas no one was catching much of anything.  I also noticed Asians are really good at it to.  

Yes, we still have some clothing and some blankets although I'm not sure who has them at this time.  We got the fishing poles which were made from river bamboo and rope.  Not sure of the value but of course they would never be sold for anything.  Because they could not read or write, it was important to preserve those things to pass down as it was the only way to keep things down along with word of mouth.  I did go hunting and skinned a deer when I was a kid but I grew up in the city of Asheville for the most part.  
A

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #757 on: August 24, 2011, 09:09:47 AM »
It would just devolve into an Arm Measuring contest, steroid Discussion and posedown with the final comments made by Johnny on the finer points of Nirubu. Veganism and House Paint.  I`m sure we would just all end up locking T-Bombz in the closet so at least something would be accomplished.

Kind of what always goes on here.

Why would you lock tbombz in the closet?  I was under the impression he had already come out of the closet?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: August 24, 2011, 09:12:09 AM »
Why would you lock tbombz in the closet?  I was under the impression he had already come out of the closet?
:D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #759 on: August 24, 2011, 09:13:19 AM »
When was this picture of Jay Cutler taken?

Clearly off-season

A young Tito Ortiz in his tighty-whiteys.......

(Well, almost white)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #760 on: August 24, 2011, 09:59:18 AM »
She went to UNC and was there when I was there.  Her dad would come pick her up in a Gold Corvette with white Leather seats.  I think the cops told him to leave, they were both making a scene.  She didn`t last too long there and was gone in a semester.  Everyone said she would just spend all day getting trashed.  I didn`t know her at all, but people would talk about her drug usage.

Now someone I did hang out with was Kyle Petty`s son, Austin.  He was actually dating a Natural Figure competitor for a while and would go to the Natural bodybuilding shows.  He used to drive a red Lexus IS 300 around like a mad man.  He didn`t have a license and would just floor the car the whole time, telling everyone "I learned this from The KING", nudging cars in front of him.  There is no telling how many times hes been stopped by the Police.  His dad didn`t know what to do with him so he got a letter from George Bush to go to VMI, and that lasted all of five seconds.

I remember once I was at a friends House and Austin was there and the neighbor happened to work for Petty Enterprises and had one of the trucks out front.  That guy used to start the truck up every morning and let it run with the keys in it and go inside while it was on.  Austin saw him go inside ran and jumped in the truck and pulled off.  The guy came out running and screaming like a mad man.  That was kind of funny to see.

Another time, Austin went to a Natural Bodybuilding show, to see his girlfriend, and he was thirsty and went to get a drink.  He is not allowed to drink certain Products or be seen with them, but they only happened to sell whatever brand he wasn`t supposed to drink.  He then saw a big black Security Guard drinking whatever sponsor he was allowed and asked if he could have the drink.  The black Security guard was dumbfounded as there was only like half left.  Austin then gave him 10 dollars for it and drank the rest right there.

Another story, we were all at another friends house, and Austin asked me if he could borrow some money, I laughed and said what for?  He didn`t say so I opened my wallet and took out a 20 dollar bill.  He took it, rolled it up and preceded to use it as a tool to use a certain substance with right in front of me.

I think he has since calmed down.  I haven`t seen him in a few years.

Met OJ Simpson once in a Dallas Sheraton hotel.....I was kid and this was many years before all the murder and bloodlust.  

Met the Rock, Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan (was about 6'7" in boots and had about a 33 inch waist....great shape).  Met my favorite musician of all-time Maynard Ferguson on a few occassions (awesome old man).  I've met a few other celebs and I'm blankin on some, but I've met a bunch of the Spurs (I'm from San Antonio).

My Dad met Tommy Lee Jones in a gardening store in San Antonio once.  My Dad approached TLJ and said, "Excuse me......," and before he could finish TLJ blurted out, "I'm not here to sign autographs or take pictures sir I'm just here for some supplies!"  My Dad (being typical Dad) said,"Hey pal, that's terrific....anyways, you mind moving outta the way so I can grab the weed killer you're standing in front of?"  It's been a many years, but the exchange was something like that.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #761 on: August 24, 2011, 10:03:56 AM »
My Dad met Tommy Lee Jones in a gardening store in San Antonio once.  My Dad approached TLJ and said, "Excuse me......," and before he could finish TLJ blurted out, "I'm not here to sign autographs or take pictures sir I'm just here for some supplies!"  My Dad (being typical Dad) said,"Hey pal, that's terrific....anyways, you mind moving outta the way so I can grab the weed killer you're standing in front of?"  It's been a many years, but the exchange was something like that.
LOL. That's great. Would like to have been there to hear that one.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #762 on: August 24, 2011, 10:18:36 AM »
LOL. That's great. Would like to have been there to hear that one.
Tommy probably used a wooden Louisville Slugger and had a .444 back in the day.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #763 on: August 24, 2011, 10:58:37 AM »

HAHAHAAH That's classic!  I heard TLJ is hated in that town by the locals because of incidents just like this

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #764 on: August 24, 2011, 12:11:43 PM »
I would have to throw myself in that class. Ohhhh...the times that would be had.

Tbombz - Would come to class in a thong.  :-\
Chaos - Would bring good knowledge.
Johnny Falcon - goold ole' Southern Boy, eating Waffle House and talking about the south and Aliens (Southern Hoe's also in convo)
True Adonis - Bringing Class, i hope.
Wiggs - A black guy to bring some knowledge.
Vince Goodrum - See, we would not have a token black in class.
Dr. Chimps - telling us why some Canadians came to Louisiana.  :D

Throw in some other people.  8)

Sigh**another list I didn't make...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #765 on: August 24, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »

Sigh**another list I didn't make...

No worries Calvin, I too haven't made a list since 2008....it's all about the new studs now.....our 15 minutes are up. 

I lie curled in the fetal position each night sobbing into the pool of waste that surrounds me thinking about it.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: August 24, 2011, 02:33:25 PM »
There used to be a black guy in Asheville that walked around in confederate uniform carrying the flag.  He did it because he was trying to show people that THE CIVIL WAR WAS NOT FOUGHT OVER SLAVERY.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #767 on: August 24, 2011, 02:51:05 PM »
There used to be a black guy in Asheville that walked around in confederate uniform carrying the flag.  He did it because he was trying to show people that THE CIVIL WAR WAS NOT FOUGHT OVER SLAVERY.

H.K Edgarton, he was President of the NAACP.  I worked alongside him running errands and stuff.  He went nuts when they threw him out because he was working with Louis Beam. 

He's now a member of the Son of Confederate veterans and is a paid speaker for for pro-Confederate issues.    He doesn't march around Asheville anymore because he was beaten up pretty badly a couple times along with the advent of the internet allowing him to convey his message without getting an ass whooping
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: August 24, 2011, 03:00:29 PM »
TBombz Just crapped in his pants.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: August 24, 2011, 03:02:31 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: August 24, 2011, 03:05:10 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: August 24, 2011, 03:14:06 PM »
H.K Edgerton Owning CNN with History.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: August 24, 2011, 03:21:26 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: August 24, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »
Vince,

I was on Edgerton`s site and it looks like he just got attacked again.  Here is an email he posted:

To: "Bill & Pam Hicks" [billyboyandpam@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dear Bill,

Thank you for the very kind message. I began walking up Highway 9 again on Friday morning. My ankle is a still sore, but onward I must go. I am agonizing on whether to have this young man arrested. I picked up a copy of the investigation yesterday from the Black Mountain police department, and was told to deliver it to the magistrate in Asheville, and that the young man would be picked up and charged. Those charges would likely ruin his young life. I await the response of the owner of the cleaners when he returns on Monday morning, August 15, 2011. Most including the Honorable Attorney Kirk D. Lyons are advising me to have the young man arrested, but it's not that easy for me to do so. I shall continue to pray and will make that decision on Monday. God bless you, and many thanks for your support.

Your brother,

HK

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #774 on: August 24, 2011, 03:50:08 PM »
Vince,

I was on Edgerton`s site and it looks like he just got attacked again.  Here is an email he posted:

To: "Bill & Pam Hicks" [billyboyandpam@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dear Bill,

Thank you for the very kind message. I began walking up Highway 9 again on Friday morning. My ankle is a still sore, but onward I must go. I am agonizing on whether to have this young man arrested. I picked up a copy of the investigation yesterday from the Black Mountain police department, and was told to deliver it to the magistrate in Asheville, and that the young man would be picked up and charged. Those charges would likely ruin his young life. I await the response of the owner of the cleaners when he returns on Monday morning, August 15, 2011. Most including the Honorable Attorney Kirk D. Lyons are advising me to have the young man arrested, but it's not that easy for me to do so. I shall continue to pray and will make that decision on Monday. God bless you, and many thanks for your support.

Your brother,

HK

Its not going to stop neither.  A lot of people beating his ass is due to him allegedly using NAACP funds for the KKK not to mention walking around in a Confederate uniform.  Eventually, they are just going to straight up kill him.  There are so many people wanting his head on a stick it isn't funny.

A