Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140404 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #800 on: August 24, 2011, 05:21:08 PM »
Nope sorry , you're just being contrary. You absolutely positively can NOT say the American Civil war wasn't about slavery , it blatantly obvious and 90-95% of historians agree

Why did you make that statistic up?  There is no consensus.  Furthermore, four slave states remained loyal to the Union.  Also Delaware NEVER ratified the the 13th amendment which outlawed slavery.  These Northern States had no problem with the Institution of Slavery.  Furthermore, the Emancipation Proclamation did not free all of the slave at all.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #801 on: August 24, 2011, 05:21:25 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #802 on: August 24, 2011, 05:22:11 PM »

If the North had any concerns for the black man, then they would not have treated those who volunteered for the Army like shit, or made them fight with pikes (that's where the term "spearchucker" comes from by the way")  paid them less, used them like ox's and mules, or made them loot and pillage towns for the Union General's and politicans benefit of fattening up their wallets.

The South didn't do my family any favors and neither did the North.  Its the reason my family for the most part have a pretty bad hatred of white people.  My family was self-sufficient for the most part because they wished to have the least interaction with white people as possible. 

The North had NO concern about the black man , they didn't want slavery and they didn't want them up North either , they were more concerned about preserving the Union but a lot of the abolitionist movement was based in the North which was spearheaded by private citizens

The difference is if the South had their way slavery would have been around much , much longer

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: August 24, 2011, 05:24:11 PM »
Why did you make that statistic up?  There is no consensus.  Furthermore, four slave states remained loyal to the Union.  Also Delaware NEVER ratified the the 13th amendment which outlawed slavery.  These Northern States had no problem with the Institution of Slavery.  Furthermore, the Emancipation Proclamation did not free all of the slave at all.

When you go back and you look at the actual documents, many people have said since then that it was about states' rights, but really the only significant state right that people were arguing about in 1860 was the right to own what was known as slave property — property and slaves unimpeded — and to be able to travel with that property anywhere that you wanted to. So it's clear that this was really about slavery in almost every significant way, but we've sort of pushed that to the side because of course we want to believe that our country is a country that's always stood for freedom. And ... certainly it's difficult for some Southern Americans to accept that their ancestors fought a war on behalf of slavery. And I think that Northerners really, for the cause of national reconciliation, decided to push that aside — decided to accept Southerners' denials or demurrals."

You can't escape this Adam , the south NEEDED slavery to stay in business and business was a booming , states rights my ass , states rights to own , traffic and travel with SLAVES

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #804 on: August 24, 2011, 05:26:45 PM »
When you go back and you look at the actual documents, many people have said since then that it was about states' rights, but really the only significant state right that people were arguing about in 1860 was the right to own what was known as slave property — property and slaves unimpeded — and to be able to travel with that property anywhere that you wanted to. So it's clear that this was really about slavery in almost every significant way, but we've sort of pushed that to the side because of course we want to believe that our country is a country that's always stood for freedom. And ... certainly it's difficult for some Southern Americans to accept that their ancestors fought a war on behalf of slavery. And I think that Northerners really, for the cause of national reconciliation, decided to push that aside — decided to accept Southerners' denials or demurrals."

You can't escape this Adam , the south NEEDED slavery to stay in business and business was a booming , states rights my ass , states rights to own , traffic and travel with SLAVES

I think the North needed slavery just as much, even if indirectly just benefitting from their work through tax revenue.
Deep Tissue Massage

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: August 24, 2011, 05:31:29 PM »
I think the North needed slavery just as much, even if indirectly just benefitting from their work through tax revenue.

They didn't need it just as much , they had all the industry , at the start of the war the North had the most money , arms , equipment , etc the North was doing fine it's economy wasn't dependent on slavery the South's was 

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: August 24, 2011, 05:31:52 PM »
does no one care to speak on this

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #807 on: August 24, 2011, 05:36:04 PM »
does no one care to speak on this
???

I see only a couple of white guilters have crawled out to debate the truth. Funny that even a black guy whos family were slaves is pointing out that it wasn't about slavery, lmao, the white guilt has been bred deep into some of you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #808 on: August 24, 2011, 05:39:04 PM »
The North had NO concern about the black man , they didn't want slavery and they didn't want them up North either , they were more concerned about preserving the Union but a lot of the abolitionist movement was based in the North which was spearheaded by private citizens

The difference is if the South had their way slavery would have been around much , much longer

I didn't say slavery was a good thing....it was a horrible especially to my family.  But the North left them in a much worse situation than they were before.  The Civil War made a select few people in the North very wealthy at the expense of the black man and the South.  Shooting unarmed women and children, stealing valuables, burning towns to the ground....and making the black man do most of it. 

Regardless as to how things turned out, it was lose-lose situation for the black man back then   In my opinion, I would rather have stayed in bondage and get beaten with the whip than to commit crimes against humanity and common decency.  I have way too much honor and pride to do shit like that. 

I was taught in school the same crap that you're shoveling but fortunately, I read a lot when I was kid and spent most of my time in the library reading so I know the real truth about the Civil War.
A

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: August 24, 2011, 05:41:35 PM »
If anybody is racist it's ND.  He, for some reason, chooses the white guy.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: August 24, 2011, 05:41:57 PM »
I ain't reading 33 pages.

But how did a pic contest turn into a Civil War argument?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #811 on: August 24, 2011, 05:44:49 PM »
???

I see only a couple of white guilters have crawled out to debate the truth. Funny that even a black guy whos family were slaves is pointing out that it wasn't about slavery, lmao, the white guilt has been bred deep into some of you.

White guilt  ::) I have none I never owned any black people therefore I have nothing to be guilty of. The facts are facts the southern states needed slavery , depended on slavery and succeed because of slavery you can NOT escape this , it was an issue for decades before it was coming to pass , your revisionist babble doesn't change that fact

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: August 24, 2011, 05:47:34 PM »

Hahahahahaha no that's white guilt remember? and Dorian still kills Ronnie  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: August 24, 2011, 05:51:27 PM »
I ain't reading 33 pages.

But how did a pic contest turn into a Civil War argument?

Adam deflected after getting owned ( like the South ) by no one. he's a southern revisionist

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: August 24, 2011, 05:53:13 PM »
"No one", I think you should let it go, stand up and walk away from the table with your wins thus far..

Adonis is not going to battle you in this thread, he will simply allow you to lose.  The longer this thread becomes, the less it becomes about him or anything to do with your owning.  He is going to let it lose it's steam and purpose until it becomes diluted with other bullshit that will derail anyone from assuming it ever had anything to do with him.

"1"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: August 24, 2011, 05:53:39 PM »
Adam deflected after getting owned ( like the South ) by no one. he's a southern revisionist

Revisionist? He thinks the South won the war?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #816 on: August 24, 2011, 05:53:50 PM »
They didn't need it just as much , they had all the industry , at the start of the war the North had the most money , arms , equipment , etc the North was doing fine it's economy wasn't dependent on slavery the South's was 
The South did not need the North at all, hence the secession. The problem was that Southern Money was held in Northern banks at the time and getting that revenue back to its rightful owners, was near impossible.  The South was planning on to rely on exports to England in exchange for Ships and Munitions. The North shut this down with a Blockade as they knew the South would have made off perfectly fine with just England as a trading partner.

Also, the North did not have the money to fight the war, they should have, considering their Industry and sheer population numbers  when compared to the South, buy they were strapped for any cash.  So what did Lincoln do?  First he enacted a massive bond measure that forced citizens and Business to buy into the war.  That failed to produce enough revenue. So what was next, Salmon P Chase, the Secretary of the Treasury then decided to print more and more money in the form of Greenbacks and forced the citizens to accept them for all debts.

That still wasn`t enough, so The Bureau of Internal Revenue was created (later to be known as the IRS) in which everyone was forced to pay income tax.  That devil still exists today.

The North barely made out a few times and the South could have easily taken DC several times, especially when McClellan was purposely bumbling around on the battlefield because he really didn`t care for Lincoln.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: August 24, 2011, 05:53:57 PM »
White guilt  ::) I have none I never owned any black people therefore I have nothing to be guilty of. The facts are facts the southern states needed slavery , depended on slavery and succeed because of slavery you can NOT escape this , it was an issue for decades before it was coming to pass , your revisionist babble doesn't change that fact
So did the North, do you think there was some magical line in the dirt where one side needed slaves and the other didn't  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #818 on: August 24, 2011, 05:54:40 PM »

Different era different drugs. Dorian was further ahead of the competition. Ronnie while impressive, had no calves funky looking abs and some weird gyno. Jesus Christ am I actually talking about bodybuilding?  :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: August 24, 2011, 05:56:53 PM »
Different era different drugs. Dorian was further ahead of the competition. Ronnie while impressive, had no calves funky looking abs and some weird gyno. Jesus Christ am I actually talking about bodybuilding?  :-X
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: August 24, 2011, 06:00:52 PM »
So did the North, do you think there was some magical line in the dirt where one side needed slaves and the other didn't  ???

The North did not need slaves like they South are you kidding me? the South's entire ( for the most part ) economy relied on slavery , whose climate was conducive for yielding cash crops , like cotton , tobacco and sugar? it wasn't the Norths , the cotton gin increased the need for slaves 20 fold , this is basic shit bro get with the program   

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: August 24, 2011, 06:01:40 PM »

Dorian had him on balance & proportion , density & dryness and he was more complete , Ronnie knows who was better only his fans don't  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: August 24, 2011, 06:08:15 PM »
The South did not need the North at all, hence the secession. The problem was that Southern Money was held in Northern banks at the time and getting that revenue back to its rightful owners, was near impossible.  The South was planning on to rely on exports to England in exchange for Ships and Munitions. The North shut this down with a Blockade as they knew the South would have made off perfectly fine with just England as a trading partner.

Also, the North did not have the money to fight the war, they should have, considering their Industry and sheer population numbers  when compared to the South, buy they were strapped for any cash.  So what did Lincoln do?  First he enacted a massive bond measure that forced citizens and Business to buy into the war.  That failed to produce enough revenue. So what was next, Salmon P Chase, the Secretary of the Treasury then decided to print more and more money in the form of Greenbacks and forced the citizens to accept them for all debts.

That still wasn`t enough, so The Bureau of Internal Revenue was created (later to be known as the IRS) in which everyone was forced to pay income tax.  That devil still exists today.

The North barely made out a few times and the South could have easily taken DC several times, especially when McClellan was purposely bumbling around on the battlefield because he really didn`t care for Lincoln.  

Wrong again the reason for secession was SLAVERY and their reliance on it , and their desire to spread into the new territories with it. And believe me I know Lincoln was no angel especially when he suspended  habeas corpus

and McClellan was more concerned over his reputation than anything and if he had a set of balls like Grant or Sherman the war would have been over very quickly . McClellan didn't like Lincoln because he was critical of his actions or lack there of.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: August 24, 2011, 06:10:01 PM »
Wrong again the reason for secession was SLAVERY STATES RIGHTS and their reliance on it , and their desire to spread into the new territories with it. And believe me I know Lincoln was no angel especially when he suspended  habeas corpus

and McClellan was more concerned over his reputation than anything and if he had a set of balls like Grant or Sherman the war would have been over very quickly . McClellan didn't like Lincoln because he was critical of his actions or lack there of.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: August 24, 2011, 06:23:00 PM »

Hahahahahahaha you will never escape the FACT that the states ' rights ' were specifically over slavery , even the first state to secede ( South Carolina ) in their declaration says outright it's because of the slavery issue

the states right to own , acquire , transport , and expand ( into the new territories ) slavery the possession of human beings as property , where ever you look preceding the Civil war you will find the slavery issue , hence it was a major reason behind ( among others )

It's okay chaos you have nothing to be guilty of if you didn't own slaves  ;D