Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140618 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #900 on: August 25, 2011, 06:43:19 AM »
Hahaaa!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #901 on: August 25, 2011, 06:43:49 AM »
I haven't been on in a few days.  Can I get cliffs for this thread please?

Looks like no one and TA had a bet to post recent pics.  no one posted a recent pic of his physique and TA posted recent pics of his garden.

In discussing the historical aspects of TA's home, the thread took at turn into arguing about the Confederacy or something, and no other recent pics have been posted (as far as I know).
R

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #902 on: August 25, 2011, 07:08:03 AM »
pussy must be as strange to you as the truth

^ Truest statement in this entire thread

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #903 on: August 25, 2011, 08:28:19 AM »
ROFLMAO at the creativity displayed in some of these responses, from the continual wit of Dr. Chimps, to the hard-hitting Chaos, to the hilarity of CalvinH, the always interesting Pellius, the wise Republican George Whorewell, and the calming pleasantries of Butterbean and many others.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #904 on: August 25, 2011, 08:30:01 AM »
Tdongz invented "backdoor railroading" in which he smuggles black cack by the dozens.

i heard to amuse the slaves, tdongz would often play the skin flute for them late at night.
Deep Tissue Massage

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #905 on: August 25, 2011, 08:31:02 AM »
1000+ pages FTW! :)
I hate the State.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #906 on: August 25, 2011, 08:31:11 AM »
I`d be angry if I were you also.  You reached your breaking point against your will.  As I stated previously, GH15 does not have a breaking point because he is above you.  He has an iron clad will of mind that you never will posses. There are many others like him on here and they are useless to antagonize.  You are not made of the same mettle.  I find that the dregs of Getbig reach their breaking point the quickest and I admit, I was almost a bit miffed when I didn`t get a response from you in the timely manner that was desired, but we reached that point nonetheless.
;D

true . you owned him and he melted and posted a pic proving that a 6'2" and 245 lbs dude can look smaller than a 6' and 180 lbs natural

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: August 25, 2011, 08:35:31 AM »
lots of copy and paste intellectuals in this thread  ::)
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: August 25, 2011, 08:43:12 AM »
i heard to amuse the slaves, tdongz would often play the skin flute for them late at night.
I heard that "Reconstruction" for TDongz meant that an extra hole would be drilled in his outhouse.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #909 on: August 25, 2011, 08:47:23 AM »

Erudition as thick as hasty pudding!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: August 25, 2011, 09:08:24 AM »
The West was won by Copy and Paste.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #911 on: August 25, 2011, 10:32:37 AM »
LoLz

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #912 on: August 25, 2011, 10:34:25 AM »
I heard that "Reconstruction" for TDongz meant that an extra hole would be drilled in his outhouse.

maybe he drilled the hole just to seek glory?
Deep Tissue Massage

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: August 25, 2011, 10:48:10 AM »
ROFLMAO at the creativity displayed in some of these responses, from the continual wit of Dr. Chimps, to the hard-hitting Chaos, to the hilarity of CalvinH, the always interesting Pellius, the wise Republican George Whorewell, and the calming pleasantries of Butterbean and many others.

CalvinH will be so excited he was mentioned   ;D
R

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #914 on: August 25, 2011, 11:06:53 AM »
Those who win the war, quickly forget it.  Only those who lose a war remember it for ever. 

USA's Southerners can't stop talking about the civil war, while Northerners forgot about it long ago. 

Likewise, Mexicans can't stop talking about losing Texas and California to USA.  USA can't remember Texas and California ever being part of Mexico.

Where are True Adonis' pics?  Has the Greek god turned into a Buddhist idol? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: August 25, 2011, 11:08:33 AM »
Those who win the war, quickly forget it.  Only those who lose a war remember it for ever. 

USA's Southerners can't stop talking about the civil war, while Northerners forgot about it long ago. 

Likewise, Mexicans can't stop talking about losing Texas and California to USA.  USA can't remember Texas and California ever being part of Mexico.

Perhaps we should start up another Mr. Getbig or something.

Xerxes

« Reply #916 on: August 25, 2011, 12:34:43 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #917 on: August 25, 2011, 01:10:23 PM »
I was going to write an incredibly sarcastic remark but I feel you deserve better.  The Union was occupying a separate countries territory and they were asked to leave and they didn't.  Who is the aggressor?  Who didn't leave sovereign territory?  Seriously?  Try and pin this on the South as much as you want, but the Union wasn't following the doctrine that established this country.

Neither the outgoing administration of Buchanan or the incoming Lincoln administration recognized the legality of the secession and NO other country in the world recognized the ' Confederate States of America ' so the Union didn't have to vacate the fort and it could be considered treason by attacking it , so the South was the aggressor

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #918 on: August 25, 2011, 01:11:15 PM »
Tdongz and ND being gangraped in this thread!

outed  >:(  ;D

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #919 on: August 25, 2011, 01:16:30 PM »
Damn. This thread has got potential
U

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #920 on: August 25, 2011, 01:27:50 PM »

I don't know, with World War 2 the lessons learned and not learned, the Holocaust, use of Nuclear weapons; are always discussed and never forgotten. But of course when you lose: a war, a fight, a court case -- anything really, it does stick in your craw.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #921 on: August 25, 2011, 01:28:11 PM »
Neither the outgoing administration of Buchanan or the incoming Lincoln administration recognized the legality of the secession and NO other country in the world recognized the ' Confederate States of America ' so the Union didn't have to vacate the fort and it could be considered treason by attacking it , so the South was the aggressor

You're absolutely missing the point.  The south had the right to leave according to the law and they did.  It doesn't particularly matter if Lincoln acknowledged it or not.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #922 on: August 25, 2011, 01:31:42 PM »
You're absolutely missing the point.  The south had the right to leave according to the law and they did.  It doesn't particularly matter if Lincoln acknowledged it or not.

No they didn't have a right , it could be considered treason to leave the Union , and it wasn't recognized by either administration and the CSA wasn't recognized by anyone else either , it wasn't merely leaving the Union , it was setting up another ' country ' the South attacked Fort Sumter , there was no ' war of Northern aggression ' 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #923 on: August 25, 2011, 01:37:26 PM »
No they didn't have a right , it could be considered treason to leave the Union , and it wasn't recognized by either administration and the CSA wasn't recognized by anyone else either , it wasn't merely leaving the Union , it was setting up another ' country ' the South attacked Fort Sumter , there was no ' war of Northern aggression ' 

That doesn't sound extremely factual.

The states "ratified" the constitution to become part of the union, can those same states simply not "de-ratify" that constitution and in turn, form a new union under a newly ratified constitution of their choosing?

How is that "treasonous"?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #924 on: August 25, 2011, 01:44:48 PM »
That doesn't sound extremely factual.

The states "ratified" the constitution to become part of the union, can those same states simply not "de-ratify" that constitution and in turn, form a new union under a newly ratified constitution of their choosing?

How is that "treasonous"?

The Union considered it treason to secede , technically it wasn't illegal however creating a ' new ' country and attacking the Union was , and both the outgoing and incoming administrations didn't recognize the secession and no other country in the world recognized the CSA , the southern states knew by seceding what would happen , especially after they attacked Fort Sumter