Author Topic: low dosage works  (Read 7429 times)

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
low dosage works
« on: August 22, 2011, 01:19:26 PM »
I have not been on this site for a long time.

Anyway, I am getting ready for a show and decided to do things a little different this year. I am 10 weeks out and doing the follwing

test prop. 100 mg EOD (350 mg a week)
Tren A. 100 mg EOD (350 mg a week)
EQ 200. 1 ml EOD (700 mg a week)
Winny: 50 mg a day.

I am right now 205 lb. 5'7" and already fairly lean. 10 lbs to go. should be around 195lb on stage. Ripped.  But I noticed this time that more is not always better. I know guys that take at least twice these dosages with less results. of course the diet plays a big role but still. I have run a lot more for my show preps in the past to compete in the middle weight class. This year with less product I will be in light heavy. So my conclusion is that a lot does not automatically gives you better results.
I will of course add some masteron and some anavar to the mix. But I will keep a low dosage. I should be at my best this year. I just wanted to share this because a lot of guys are convinced that the high dosages will make them big.
Off season I would run 500 mg of test with 400 mg of deca and go up to 235 lbs.

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
Re: low dosage works
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 02:23:04 PM »
Thank you for your input,

In your opinion is it best to bulk with the test/deca cycle you mentioned above or a test prop / tren ace cycle is wiser in term of solid gains?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 02:57:59 PM »
LMAO?  Low doses?  Tren at 100mg and Prop at 100mg EOD is pretty normal, especially in the gym rat tank top bodybuilding scene.  And EQ at 700mg a week is not low dose either.  400 would be lose dose with say 250-500mgs of test E a week.  Prop 50mg EOD would be "low dose" in my opinion. 

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 03:27:49 PM »
Muscle Mcmannus..

I don't know if you are in the competing game and if you ever qualify for National in a major NPC show but no.. these are low dosage and little gear for the light heavy class competing world. I have been training for 25 years and 350 mg of test a week is very low for a light heavy guy. I know a loit of guys that run over 1000 a week just for the test. 1000 mg of eq, 700 mg of winny, 700 of anavar 700 of masteron, halotestin, kick staring cycle with Anadrol... some take a lot more than that.
I am talking  about a contest prep and not a regular cycle. I have a firend who's competing at a national level and another one that was Mr. world.Not talking about a bunch of friends that compete at different level. You obviously have no clue whats happening at that level.
anyway.. I was just rying to share with the guys that there is no need to do huge amount of drugs. A good level can be achieved on way less. My bulk consist of 500 mg of test and 400 mg of deca and I can still achieve a good 235 lb. I have been in the game for way to long and competing for a long time as well. I know my stuff but do you?

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 03:33:51 PM »
siimply,

If you arer talking about a bulk Test /deca is good.
If you want to put some good size on test/deca/dbol. That's a combo that never fail.

Test prop/tren will be more quality but will require more injections and will have more sides (from the tren) tren is a harsh product. so I personally stay away from it except when I get ready for a show. It is an amazing product but I don't like the side effects.

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 05:05:13 PM »
siimply,

If you arer talking about a bulk Test /deca is good.
If you want to put some good size on test/deca/dbol. That's a combo that never fail.

Test prop/tren will be more quality but will require more injections and will have more sides (from the tren) tren is a harsh product. so I personally stay away from it except when I get ready for a show. It is an amazing product but I don't like the side effects.

Thank you very much for your answer :)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 07:53:10 AM »
low dosage works...true.

no need to kill yourself to look good.

legit products + good genetics and willpower.

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 09:07:54 AM »
gayer than low dosage

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 09:28:32 AM »

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 03:03:46 PM »
gayer than low dosage
sometimes you gotta work with what you got.

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 03:56:19 PM »
sometimes you gotta work with what you got.

of course ! I was broke as fuck last year and I used low doses only but I was also super fat but it still worked ok

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 07:05:08 PM »
right now im using 100mg prop eod, 50mg mast. p eod, and 150mg eq eod as well and have been making some great progress!! I have and used to use around 1000mg test plus other compounds but same time, my training has been amazing!! diet ok, staying lean but I do go off the deep end and splurge but I do also believe that low doses can produce great results even for someone juicing for almost 10yrs (wow I feel old now haha)
muscle