Author Topic: Prostaglandin  (Read 873 times)

keijoantero

• Getbig II
Prostaglandin
« on: August 23, 2011, 03:31:31 AM »
Hola!
Can anybody here tell me the correct way to use Prostaglandin as in amounts and for how long to use it etc.?
I have been injecting 1cc each time to biceps and triceps etc. but is this too much or too little? I almost shit my pants while doing this but thats one of the side effects it clearly makes.
Any users info would be much appreciated! Thanks!
365 OFFSEASON

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Prostaglandin
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 04:30:34 PM »
pgf2a... haha... still have an amp of this stuff... fucking brutal.. id keep the doseage down as low as you can go... slowy work your way up untill you reach that shitting non stop for an hour and a half stage.. then lower it back down..  one thing that can really help is to take some anti-diarrhea medication about 30 minutes before injecting..    immodium works but some prescription strength stuff works much much better...

keijoantero

• Getbig II
Re: Prostaglandin
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 10:31:07 PM »
yes, the pump is unbeluievable on this stuff man!!! from the little information i found, considering the using in bodybuilding, it was stated that this shit really does create new muscle tissue to the injection spots, which sounds ok for me if this is true. But the sides are quite "awesome" as well hah, need to shit, cramping stomach, small fever, sore throat etc.
If someone here has been doing this stuff for a long period and wanna share some results and info it woulda be great thanks.
365 OFFSEASON