Author Topic: I think I'm in trouble  (Read 1320 times)

newmom

I think I'm in trouble
« on: August 23, 2011, 04:35:26 AM »
Got a catalog in the mail yesterday. Never heard of these shopping site...

Lots of clothes and shoes I want. I do find it odd, they have just one model for the most part (didn't see everything yet)

http://www.bostonproper.com/

just ordered this

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: I think I'm in trouble
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 11:09:49 AM »
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 04:42:55 PM »
yes, I'm loving it.  (Does that mean I must click your other thread?  Can't get that here, sorry

I got the new Ikea catalogue through my door today (do you have Ikea in the US of A?)  I always adore it, it's terribly clever.  This year it's all white and I'm doing hot pink and lime green and purple and turquoise, so I'm out of mainstream.

I didn't have time or the mindset/inclination to peruse it today, so I'm saving it.  Tomorrow I'm going to spend a few hours looking at their clever Swedish designer/living, I'll get a bottle of wine for this...

Beige is so very grown up, don't you think?  I hate beige.

Provided that your new woolly is natural fabrics and not i-cry-like, I think it's fab.  It's just that I can't wear acrylic, it makes my sweat smell funny, I can only wear cotton and wool etc...  My fault I'm sure.

Guess yours is machine washable?  I remember I had a poncho once, in the 80's, it was from Peru or someplace.  I used to whack it on as a skirt sometimes, with big boots, belted it, loved it.   xxxL

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 09:13:28 PM »
Got a catalog in the mail yesterday. Never heard of these shopping site...

Lots of clothes and shoes I want. I do find it odd, they have just one model for the most part (didn't see everything yet)

http://www.bostonproper.com/

Have you ever been out on Bluefly?
Be wvery wvery careful  ;)
: