Author Topic: LOL. Awesome Cena Fan  (Read 1882 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
LOL. Awesome Cena Fan
« on: August 23, 2011, 07:48:16 AM »
Did you catch RAW last night where Cena threw his shirt in the crowd and they didn't want it.  Threw it back to him in the ring.  He threw it out again, and it was thrown right back.

The shot of Del Rio sitting in commentary and cracking up the first time it happened was priceless.  Punk just shrugged and told the ref "hey they didn't throw my shirt back"

Cena ended up basically hand picking some kid to toss it too.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: LOL. Awesome Cena Fan
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 09:30:01 AM »
I lol'd when Del Rio was corpsing. Very good crowd last night. Solid show in general, although Nash got killed on the mic again.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 03:06:28 PM »
I enjoyed the whole show last night as well. Punk is making Nash look silly. But then again the guy was always one of the most over rated wrestlers in the history of the show. I'm loving seeing this guy get spanked. He has no chance against Punk on the mic. Then the 7 ft tall monster cheap shots CM Punk and runs away. Working with Punk is really exposing how lame Kevin Nash really is and always will be. Without the hair whip he's nothing! Is this an example of VKM running someone into the ground? I really hope so. This NWO MF'er has had it coming to him for years! New new new world order. For life. I cannot stand the guy.
nash is a terd cocky but not interesting with very limited ring skills and that was back than. now he's worse.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 03:08:23 PM »
Did you catch RAW last night where Cena threw his shirt in the crowd and they didn't want it.  Threw it back to him in the ring.  He threw it out again, and it was thrown right back.

The shot of Del Rio sitting in commentary and cracking up the first time it happened was priceless.  Punk just shrugged and told the ref "hey they didn't throw my shirt back"

Cena ended up basically hand picking some kid to toss it too.
i guess it's time to make cena a heel.
F

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 04:09:44 PM »
Why do you guys think Cena should turn now?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 07:34:59 PM »
At this point, I don't think Nash could win a mic battle with Sin Cara or Khali.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 07:51:01 PM »
Why do you guys think Cena should turn now?

It's the only thing he's got left to keep his character viable, but I don't know if he's got it in him.  He couldn't go back to the rapper gimmick, having a go at whatever town he's in.  He's gotta go serious with it, go down the 'Hustle, Loyalty and Respect got me nowhere...' road.  And that's where I'm unsure.  When he tries serious, he ends up looking like he's trying too hard, squeezing out a pose and making his massive jaw look even bigger...  ;D

His best mic work is when he's able to have a bit of fun, enjoy what he's doing.  To turn heel, he needs to make people believe he's a tough SOB, but we've never seen him attempt anything like that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 07:37:17 AM »
Cena is without a doubt probably the strongest man in wrestling at the moment.  Definately ranks up in the Top 5 of strongest of all time.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 07:27:28 PM »
Cena is without a doubt probably the strongest man in wrestling at the moment.  Definately ranks up in the Top 5 of strongest of all time.
He is an animal in the gym. I think Cena gets exactly the reaction that he and WWE wants. If Cena turned heel, the majority of people who boo him, will cheer him because he's a "cool" heel. If Cena was heel, they wouldn't be any cool little moments like the shirt throw (which Cena seemed to enjoy) or crazy atmospheres like Wrestlemania 22, Summerslam 06, MITB, One Night Stand etc....The more he gets booed, the more people that support him will go out and buy his shirts, hats, posters etc....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 10:12:04 AM »

Huh?  No way...