Author Topic: Who here gets their anabolics at the pharmacy?  (Read 23344 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Who here gets their anabolics at the pharmacy?
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2011, 05:04:47 AM »
how do you do that? Surely the pharmacy keeps track?
They just wanna earn money too..pharmacies are only very expensive shops...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2011, 05:09:22 AM »
Great pic PT!!

Folks residing here in the 'land of the free' can only dream of such freedoms as those afforded you in the 'third world shithole' called India.

I bet gh15 would rather have folks using the latest 700mg per ml "CUNTEST" from whichever bathtub lab is popular at the time?

You have to love the way the delinquents on many U.S boards have, since 98, been responsible for a wave of bullshit about what is available to many others around the world.

Over the last decade, I wonder how many Americans have even seen pharma test, much less EVER seen genuine Norditropin or Humatrope?

There are probably old guys on rejuv therapy that have seen more quality products than the "clued up' gym goers here in the U.S.

"Americans: bending over and taking it from the British without realising since 1776" :)

Yours faithfully,

Haym Solomon.

and just so you underdtand,, the PHYSIQE that you see on ifbb is built on TRENBOONA ACE,, EQUIPONA,, TESTOSTERONA ,, MASTERONA ,, HGH AND INSULINA,,

THE 3 MAJOR COMPOUND THERE ARE NOT! HUMAN GRADE COMPOUND ,, YES MASTERONA ALSO NOT HUMAN GRADE NOW DAY ,, BUT TRENBOLONA AND EQUIPONA ARE MAIN CULPRIT IN THE PHYSIQE YOU SEE IN THE LAST 40 YEARS

im a god with heart,, but what you fellas will end up doing is.. you will make me go out with the truth about everything and anything,, i will actually tell the truth about hgh that was around from 1965...and used by bodybuild...that got it from med research cadavar...,, alot of things i keep to myself out of respect to the past ,, and i want fellas to have heros....but you gonna make me go all out with everything

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2011, 05:50:29 AM »
They just wanna earn money too..pharmacies are only very expensive shops...

dutch, I hate to disagree with you but the majority of the pharmacys in the states watch over this shit pretty hard core. I sometimes get reflux when on and I have a script for reflux med, same as OTC but it is 1/4 of the price by script. I was going out of town for 10 days and needed to fill it 7 days early and I had to bring in documents supporting my travel. This was for damn heartburn/reflux meds.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2011, 07:02:35 AM »
Great pic PT!!

Folks residing here in the 'land of the free' can only dream of such freedoms as those afforded you in the 'third world shithole' called India.

I bet gh15 would rather have folks using the latest 700mg per ml "CUNTEST" from whichever bathtub lab is popular at the time?

You have to love the way the delinquents on many U.S boards have, since 98, been responsible for a wave of bullshit about what is available to many others around the world.

Over the last decade, I wonder how many Americans have even seen pharma test, much less EVER seen genuine Norditropin or Humatrope?

There are probably old guys on rejuv therapy that have seen more quality products than the "clued up' gym goers here in the U.S.

"Americans: bending over and taking it from the British without realising since 1776" :)

Yours faithfully,

Haym Solomon.

You are so right, I miss not being able to pay off the cops, I miss having more CCTV per capita than any other country in the world, I miss the constant raining, I miss the weekend binge drinking Goree's, I miss watching London explode in violence & entire main roads burning to the ground, I miss hearing people talk about Big Brother, like it is the be all & end all of their existence, I miss all the UG 10ml multi vials, I miss - ah fuck it you get the point.

Living in this 3'rd world shit hole with one of the worlds premier economies, is fucking depressing man, in fact I think I will skip my usual evening jollies, of taking pot shots at the main Mosque in Jogeshwari, with my Barrett .50 cal - & just go jump of the building. ::)
Shame, you have a real good line of sight to the Mosque from the top of our building.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2011, 07:19:24 AM »
There is no way in hell gh15 has any power in India fact. India doesn't given 2 shits about other countries so is not gonna work with the usa's law forces.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2011, 07:20:34 AM »
pupils ,, you will learn that a drug dealer can never hide long,, he will always come out to protect himself,, you are withnessing here a drug dealer at his last hour of dealing,, im getting this mother fucker off if doesnt get with 29 days everything to whomever he owes,,

and you better be careful that that nife doesnt end up in your sorry ass ,,i fuckin dotn liek this indian culture but ok since im not racist i can live with it as long as this creature fulfill orders to the t ,, he thikn that because he hide in india in some shit hole where he posting pictures like ret used to to ....to brag about what he has....he think he is out of reach ,, you keep on teasing ,,keep on what you are doing ,,

fill the fuckin orders up,, send everyone who dont get something a RE SHIP,, and yes YOU ARE WATCHED and not by gh15

gh15 approved

You don't read to good do you?? here it is again YOU THINK FUCKING KUNT

GH15, You sir, are a fucking moron!!

A. I am involved in the diet & fitness industry.

B. ALL my clients are Indian, some are TV/movie directors, investment bankers, celebrities & the rest are general public (all be it high end earners).

C. The only Test I ever have in my possession here, is for personal consumption. How could I sell gear here when you can just walk into any chemist shop & buy it?? ::)

D. I earn more money doing what I am doing than I could shipping test to other parts of the world, & I am legit (a registered company with the ROC).

WTF are you on?? Show me where I have said that I sell drugs here (when I was in the UK - London - I used to bring back Organon & Schering products from Portugal,from the factories, yes.But here in India, LOLOLOL, no honestly, LOLOLOLOLOL)
Get a fucking grip you kunt, your credibility is slipping with every post of late  ;D

PT approved

Fuck me you are well & truly in Fat-Panda territory now.......
Bon appetite, wanker.

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2011, 07:30:53 AM »
There is no way in hell gh15 has any power in India fact. India doesn't given 2 shits about other countries so is not gonna work with the usa's law forces.

bro, I don't think his fevered little ego has grasped this concept yet.
The ONLY thing India is interested in right now, is crushing Pakistan, like a bug under boot.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2011, 07:56:12 AM »
and just so you underdtand,, the PHYSIQE that you see on ifbb is built on TRENBOONA ACE,, EQUIPONA,, TESTOSTERONA ,, MASTERONA ,, HGH AND INSULINA,,

THE 3 MAJOR COMPOUND THERE ARE NOT! HUMAN GRADE COMPOUND ,, YES MASTERONA ALSO NOT HUMAN GRADE NOW DAY ,, BUT TRENBOLONA AND EQUIPONA ARE MAIN CULPRIT IN THE PHYSIQE YOU SEE IN THE LAST 40 YEARS

im a god with heart,, but what you fellas will end up doing is.. you will make me go out with the truth about everything and anything,, i will actually tell the truth about hgh that was around from 1965...and used by bodybuild...that got it from med research cadavar...,, alot of things i keep to myself out of respect to the past ,, and i want fellas to have heros....but you gonna make me go all out with everything

gh15 approved

Now he is making empty threats, wow, never seen that on GetBIG before ::)
Come on the God of hormone, spill your guts - let's have the secret intel you are clearly privy too :-*

While you are at it, you can tell us what is so fucking special about Equapoiuse. 1'st time I saw it in London, it was in a brown glass multi vial, 50 mg per ml, & get this, it had a picture of a horse (embossed) on one side of the bottle & a Cow on the other - country of origin?? ECUADOR!!

I told the guy he could keep it, "but mate it's what all the pro's are using" - (my reply) "yeah, sure it is buddy, sure it is" pray do tell, what is the major difference between that & Organon, nandralone durabolin?? I mean as far as lean gains is concerned. I can see that one is vetenary use & the other human grade. Yeah, I mean apart from that.

Clearly, I am missing some-thing here.

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2011, 08:10:03 AM »
PT

Is that true that the Indian gov recently have withdrawn proviron?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2011, 08:17:31 AM »
PT

Is that true that the Indian gov recently have withdrawn proviron?

I can still get it.

Why would the Gov do that?? there is a legitimate prescription use for this compound.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2011, 09:16:41 AM »
Thunderdome calling GH15, come in GH15.............

Have you tapped out then?? ::)

Wanker.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2011, 09:24:20 AM »

Wanker.

PT

LOL .. be careful "euroman" ::) ..  he's gonna make you suffer and shut you down ... he "knows" who you are and will send his elves to your door if you don't fill those orders and answer e-mails  ;D

you have 28 days  >:(

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2011, 09:35:41 AM »
LOL .. be careful "euroman" ::) ..  he's gonna make you suffer and shut you down ... he "knows" who you are and will send his elves to your door if you don't fill those orders and answer e-mails  ;D

you have 28 days  >:(

He couldn't shut his front door, FFS!!
It has come, I am taking the most 'delusional poster award' back from Fat-Panda, I have found a more deserving candidate.

You heard me FP, wipe all the Cruncky KitKat stains off of it, it's time to give it up. Yes I know you earned it, but just like the world cup you can't keep it for-ever, don't make me hit you, thank you!! GH15 I have some-thing for you. ;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2011, 09:47:01 AM »
He couldn't shut his front door, FFS!!
It has come, I am taking the most 'delusional poster award' back from Fat-Panda, I have found a more deserving candidate.

You heard me FP, wipe all the Cruncky KitKat stains off of it, it's time to give it up. Yes I know you earned it, but just like the world cup you can't keep it for-ever, don't make me hit you, thank you!! GH15 I have some-thing for you. ;D

PT

LOL ...  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2011, 09:51:58 AM »
LOL ...  ;D

It polished up real nice.
I thought those Crunchy KitKat, stains were on there for good  8)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2011, 10:36:08 AM »
I can still get it.

Why would the Gov do that?? there is a legitimate prescription use for this compound.

PT

Kind of what I thought as well but I had from the mouth from a native there.
Mind you he does anything for $ like a lot of them he worships $

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2011, 11:55:18 AM »
bro, I don't think his fevered little ego has grasped this concept yet.
The ONLY thing India is interested in right now, is crushing Pakistan, like a bug under boot.

PT

i hate pakistsanians amd defenitely dont like indians ,, their food smell ,, their country si third world,,they are deases infested,,and you are a drug dealer,, i want euroman to fulfill all orders ,,

28 days to go,,

i need to hear it happened for euroman to remain a source,, the worse thing a source can do is to come to thunderdome argue with god of hormones,, this is big courage you show,, but you wil pay wiht the most important thing and it is your share in the hormone market,,

28 days

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2011, 11:57:38 AM »

Wanker.

PT

take a closer lookk at your hands,, this is an indian fella hands,, they look stinky and bloated from hormones,, yet you have never stepped on stage...as we both know,,

28 days!

im bringing the all euroman operation down clientel wize to begin with IF orders are nto fulfilled to the T! AND THAT MEAN RESHIPS TO EVERYONE WHO DONT GET HIS OR HER ORDER,, and you better start answering the emails even to the most newbe around,, I DO NOT LIKE YOU! i realy do not

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2011, 12:00:20 PM »
LOL .. be careful "euroman" ::) ..  he's gonna make you suffer and shut you down ... he "knows" who you are and will send his elves to your door if you don't fill those orders and answer e-mails  ;D

you have 28 days  >:(

that is correct,, and stop kissing ass for little testovirons,, he will be destroyed as a source,, if you think americano custom can not come to you owith little info then you are wrong,, they can come to anyone! if there is a need to catch a big fish overseas,, the way im bringing him down if ordesr is nto fulfilled  is by simply putting out final order to stop buying from him ,,

and just so you know ....the emails and pms keep coming all thje time about oroders who do not arrive in their places,,

i want this fella OUT unless orders fulfilled within 28 days,, he think im playing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2011, 12:00:46 PM »
god how long have u ran masterona for? is 3 months too long?

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2011, 12:01:35 PM »
take a closer lookk at your hands,, this is an indian fella hands,, they look stinky and bloated from hormones,, yet you have never stepped on stage...as we both know,,

28 days!

im bringing the all euroman operation down clientel wize to begin with IF orders are nto fulfilled to the T! AND THAT MEAN RESHIPS TO EVERYONE WHO DONT GET HIS OR HER ORDER,, and you better start answering the emails even to the most newbe around,, I DO NOT LIKE YOU! i realy do not

gh15 approved

GH15,  Euroman is having issues delivering. Per posts on other boards.  As are the rest of them other sources.   Why? What's going on?  When do you see it all clearing up?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2011, 12:14:13 PM »
euroman is watched,, it is diff situation with that stinky filth,, the others is the regular thing that happen from time to time,, with euroman there is disregard to emails,, disregard to fellas who pay ,, like a stinky filthy son of a bitch indian he pick up money and count on his lucky charms for package to be delivered,,

he need to refun money or reship to clients ,, he need to answer email in proper manner,, if he does not! he is out of business and i dont care what he say or how much he come to thunderdome or what style ,, that fella is not in his 20s anymore,,  he better start performing,, especialy when gh15 does not like him,,

by the way i do not have to explain my decisions,, yet im here explaining it taking precious time from my day inorder to be very clean to him ,,

i have 1000s upon 1000s of followers for a reason ,, this aint no fat pandea whoever it is or balonie binbenishti,, this is the real deal he is talking to ,, my pupils wait for final word from me,, any orders he get now are orders that are done due to GH15 not putting in final word,, he has big reduction in sales even now,, but in 28 days it may be huge to a point of having to change names and websites and locations,, and im nto joking

i want him TO START OPERATE! ,, I WANT HIM TO SHOW RESPECT TO CLIENT,, I WANT HIM TO SHOW DEEEP ! RESPECT TO CLIENTS,,

if i dont see this respect im bring that operation down i swear to the buddah he pray to daily that he wont have sandals to put on his feet from the busines he will lose,, and this may be said in a funny way but he will have to resort back to being a convict,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2011, 12:17:21 PM »
god how long have u ran masterona for? is 3 months too long?

depends on what you need it for ,, usualy one use it for anti estrogen and hardness ,, it is much better than any anti estrogens and anti aromataze simply because it si a steroid that was meant to fight breast cancer,, this is what we rely on  in majority of cases as big part of our estrogen fight,, we dont want to eliminate estreogen we just want to control it,, and masterona does it,,

3 months is dependnet on dose,, i dont find a bodybuild need it for that long,, it just eliminate too much estogen that is needed in a period of 3 months of continous usage, , masterona is like salt and pepper you ad to food,, it got to be with style and added with thought

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2011, 12:19:01 PM »
i hate pakistsanians amd defenitely dont like indians ,, their food smell ,, their country si third world,,they are deases infested,,and you are a drug dealer,, i want euroman to fulfill all orders ,,

28 days to go,,

i need to hear it happened for euroman to remain a source,, the worse thing a source can do is to come to thunderdome argue with god of hormones,, this is big courage you show,, but you wil pay wiht the most important thing and it is your share in the hormone market,,

28 days

gh15 approved

People from Iran are Iranians, people from Pakistan are Pakistanis, you fucking moron. I spose you think people from Iraq, are Iraqians, huh??

Oh look, I am still argue,, with god of hormones,, i will have to take down thsi shakr.

You are repeating your-self a lot, & sounding more & more dumb with every post.

28 days!

gh15 approved

I am a European descendent, what fucking planet are you from, I think yo uneed to go back to the pro's on narcotics thread & fess up, you fucking meth-head, you are off your fucking trolly mate.
Here you go, just so you know who you are looking for when you get to Mumbai international airport.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2011, 12:22:37 PM »
Pillowtalk,

I love you hunny, but why are these two dogs going to town on you?

"1"