Author Topic: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air leaves his own Home crying and weeping  (Read 12343 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/24/jada-pinkett-smith-will-smith-marc-anthony-affair-separated-in-touch-weekly-hawthorne-divorce/

A suspicious Will Smith paid a surprise visit to Jada Pinkett Smith and found her with Marc Anthony  ... this according to a new report.

In Touch Weekly claims in early August Will had become increasingly suspicious that his wife was having an affair with her "HawthoRNe" co-star Marc Anthony and secretly flew home from a movie shoot.  The mag claims Will walked in the house, found Marc Anthony and Jada together and left the house crying. :o :o :o

Reps for Will and Jada said Tuesday Jada had not been unfaithful to Will, specifically mentioning Marc Anthony in the denial.  A source close to the couple tells TMZ ... Marc was at Jada's home, but in April not August, when he went over to look at a DVD.

In Touch claims Jada and Will have been living separate lives for months.  As we reported, sources close to the couple insist they have not separated, but there are significant problems in their marriage.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air leaves his own Home crying and weeping
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 09:16:32 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/24/jada-pinkett-smith-will-smith-marc-anthony-affair-separated-in-touch-weekly-hawthorne-divorce/

A suspicious Will Smith paid a surprise visit to Jada Pinkett Smith and found her with Marc Anthony  ... this according to a new report.

In Touch Weekly claims in early August Will had become increasingly suspicious that his wife was having an affair with her "HawthoRNe" co-star Marc Anthony and secretly flew home from a movie shoot.  The mag claims Will walked in the house, found Marc Anthony and Jada together and left the house crying. :o :o :o

Reps for Will and Jada said Tuesday Jada had not been unfaithful to Will, specifically mentioning Marc Anthony in the denial.  A source close to the couple tells TMZ ... Marc was at Jada's home, but in April not August, when he went over to look at a DVD.

In Touch claims Jada and Will have been living separate lives for months.  As we reported, sources close to the couple insist they have not separated, but there are significant problems in their marriage.

Damn....

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 09:19:24 AM »
Jada/Will = two attention whores trying to get their faces in front of a camera to divert attention away from the Kim Mudsharkian wedding.

::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 09:23:25 AM »
even thou their kids are in the acting/music industry and the smiths pimp them out for money, they are still kids and dont think they would put them thru this just to get more attention then they already get.. Shit Will And Jada still appear in almost 2 movies a year each

Priest Da Boxer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 09:32:06 AM »
I smell another O.J. incident.....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 09:33:25 AM »
Will seems like a swell fella...He will recover.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 10:03:05 AM »
Wait a minute, supposedly Marc and Jennifer broke up because she wanted her kids raised in Scientology, and Marc didn't, and she was allegedly seen with Diddy...

Will and Jada are supposedly swingers, and are in with Scientology...
Which Marc (and damn near any PR with sense) is supposedly against?

Ah, yes, see what happens when rumors and common sense don't mix.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 10:39:27 AM »
Wait a minute, supposedly Marc and Jennifer broke up because she wanted her kids raised in Scientology, and Marc didn't, and she was allegedly seen with Diddy...

Will and Jada are supposedly swingers, and are in with Scientology...

Which Marc (and damn near any PR with sense) is supposedly against?

Ah, yes, see what happens when rumors and common sense don't mix.

this instantly renders them utter loonies...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 10:42:02 AM »
Maybe Karma paying him back for disgracing the Karate Kid.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 11:11:23 AM »
Tell me this isn't true...

Marc Anthony is disgusting, YUCK!

"1"

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 11:12:16 AM »
What a surprise..another hollywood couple crash and burn?
isn't scientology alien worship?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 11:14:36 AM »
Family of tossers

The parents whore out the no-talent youngsters and deny kids with actual talent opportunities to make money ... which the Smith kids certainly do not need.

Fuck 'em all.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 11:19:45 AM »

I can't believe Will would just walk out of the house crying.  At the very least, walk over to Marc Anthony and knock him out.

Marc Anthony is nothing but 110 pounds and has end-stage AIDS.  Why not leave with a little satisfaction?

Wiggs, Parker, G_Thang or any other influential African American on this site, could you possibly verify this by calling Bill Cosby or Danny Glover?

"1"

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 11:27:09 AM »
What a surprise..another hollywood couple crash and burn?
isn't scientology alien worship?

yes but you won't get there until you donate more then a few million dollars, you need to pay to get to that level of knowledge and understanding

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 11:30:17 AM »
I can't believe Will would just walk out of the house crying.  At the very least, walk over to Marc Anthony and knock him out.

Marc Anthony is nothing but 110 pounds and has end-stage AIDS.  Why not leave with a little satisfaction?

Wiggs, Parker, G_Thang or any other influential African American on this site, could you possibly verify this by calling Bill Cosby or Danny Glover?

"1"

lol

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 11:32:34 AM »
yes but you won't get there until you donate more then a few million dollars, you need to pay to get to that level of knowledge and understanding

Must be a lotta loot on the mothership. L ron Hubbard certainly picked the right country to start a new religion.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 11:53:06 AM »
Will knows he's the bigger and better man.

jada pinkett was the 3rd best actress in Set It Off... hardly a huge career without the fresh prince's coattails.

he'll be knee deep in all sorts of hot ass while jada disappears with her shitty TNT show.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 11:57:48 AM »
Must be a lotta loot on the mothership. L ron Hubbard certainly picked the right country to start a new religion.

lol......that is one serious muthafuckin ship. Ron L. hubbard got these hollyweird stars hooked up?...........Tom Cruise is the poster child for this religion. I heard he's highly regarded in that Circle
Get Big, or Die Trying

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 11:58:51 AM »
Word on Internet Row is that Will was starting to get suspicious of his wife's relationship with her Hawthorne costar, Skeletor Marc Anthony (whom she refers to as "Little Brown Thunder"). So he flew home from a movie shoot and pulled the ol' surprise drop by on the set of the show, and lo and behold, found Jada and Marc together. Sources say he "left in tears." Aw, Will!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 11:59:19 AM »

"1"

Once again you amaze me with something fairly well written.  And funny.  Thanks, kiddo!

For the record I like Will Smith's acting, at least in the few films I've seen him in.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 12:07:55 PM »
Maybe Karma paying him back for disgracing the Karate Kid.

This.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 12:08:49 PM »
Once again you amaze me with something fairly well written.  And funny.  Thanks, kiddo!

For the record I like Will Smith's acting, at least in the few films I've seen him in.

Anytime my old friend, we old timers need to occassionally drop a few humorous gems for the kids.

"1"

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 12:09:28 PM »

I still watch Independence Day every time its on tv

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 01:06:33 PM »
that jada chick is one hard-nosed piece of work. sociopathic tendencies just ooze from her...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 01:08:47 PM »
that jada chick is one hard-nosed piece of work. sociopathic tendencies just ooze from her...

please expand...