Author Topic: 14 Conspiracy Theories That The Media Now Admits Are Conspiracy Facts  (Read 18390 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/14-conspiracy-theories-that-the-media-now-admits-are-conspiracy-facts

#1 Fukushima Uninhabitable
#2 U.S. Military Attack On Libya
#3 Widespread Use Of RFID Chips In Humans
#4 $2000 Gold
#5 Obama Wants To Impose Backdoor Amnesty
#6 U.S. Government Provides Weapons For Mexican Drug Cartels
#7 Fluoride Is Harmful
#8 The Federal Reserve Favors The Big Banks
#9 Cell Phones Linked To Cancer
#10 The Credit Rating Agencies Are Corrupt
#11 Prescription Drugs Kill A Lot Of Americans
#12 Bisphenol-A Is Linked To Infertility
#13 The "Super Congress" Is In The Pocket Of Wall Street Interests
#14 The Targeting Of Christian Groups

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: 14 Conspiracy Theories That The Media Now Admits Are Conspiracy Facts
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 04:10:54 PM »
15 - the media is unreputable
K

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 04:11:21 PM »
And in 20 years, many things considered "nutty" today will be common sense fact as well.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 04:48:44 PM »
Could it possibly be that most conspiracy theories only become factual because some enterprising people think that they are good ideas for their own self-benefit?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 05:24:21 PM »
And in 20 years, many things considered "nutty" today will be common sense fact as well.

Back in the 90s, if you were to list all the rights we were going to lose over 9-11, no one would believe it.

Then again, if you were to use your future-seeing knowledge to tell people how the flight school instructors (who were teaching the hijackers how to fly) were actually placing frantic calls to intelligence agencies who in turn decided not to place anyone under surveillence or do anything at all with the info, no one would believe that, either.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 05:26:37 PM »
there's a secret military base in Navada called area 51 ..... but i'm just a conspiracy theorist who would believe such bullshit

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 05:28:24 PM »
Back in the 90s, if you were to list all the rights we were going to lose over 9-11, no one would believe it.

Then again, if you were to use your future-seeing knowledge to tell people how the flight school instructors (who were teaching the hijackers how to fly) were actually placing frantic calls to intelligence agencies who in turn decided not to place anyone under surveillence or do anything at all with the info, no one would believe that, either.

can you tell me which rights you lost that affected your life (after 9/11)?  i'd like to know, maybe i'm committing some crime and don't know about it.
Deep Tissue Massage

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 05:32:54 PM »

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 05:36:36 PM »
can you tell me which rights you lost that affected your life (after 9/11)?  i'd like to know, maybe i'm committing some crime and don't know about it.

Illegal search & seizure, wire Taps without warrants, ....they don't affect too many but they're b.s.

Biggest change after 9/11 is for those of who fly & the ability of TSa to literally do amyhthjng they wAnt & if you protest or speak up you get arrested

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 05:38:55 PM »
there's a secret military base in Navada called area 51 ..... but i'm just a conspiracy theorist who would believe such bullshit

Not such a "secret" anymore..... ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 05:44:45 PM »
can you tell me which rights you lost that affected your life (after 9/11)?  i'd like to know, maybe i'm committing some crime and don't know about it.

1 USA Patriot Act - A 342 page document presented to Congress one day before voting on it that allows the government access to your bank and email accounts, as well as your medical and phone records with no court order. They can also search your home anytime without a warrant.

2 USA Patriot Act II - This one allows secret government arrests, the legal authority to seize your American citizenship, and the extraction of your DNA if you are deemed a potential terrorist.

3 Military Commissions Act of 2006 - Ends habeas corpus, the right to an attorney, and the right to court review of one’s detention and arrest. Without this most basic right, all other rights are gone too since anyone can be detained indefinitely. Now anyone may be arrested and incarcerated and nobody would know.

4 NSPD 51 - A directive signed by George W. Bush on May 9, 2007, that allows the President to declare martial law, effectively transforming the U.S. into a dictatorship with no checks and balances from the Legislative or Judicial Branches. Parts of this directive are considered classified and members of Congress have been denied the right to review it.

5 Protect America Act of 2007 - Allows unprecedented domestic wiretapping and surveillance activities with a reduction in FISA court oversight. Probable cause is not needed.

6 John Warner Defense Authorization Act - Signed by George W. Bush on October 17, 2007, this act allows the President to declare a public emergency and station troops anywhere in America without the consent of the governor or local authorities to “suppress public disorder".

7 Homegrown Terrorism and Radicalization Act - Passed overwhelmingly by Congress on October 23, 2007, This act will beget a new crackdown on dissent and the Constitutional rights of American citizens. The definitions of “terrorism” and “extremism” are so vague that they could be used to generalize against any group that is working against the policies of the Administration. In this bill, “violent radicalization” criminalizes thought and ideology while “homegrown terrorism” is defined as “the planed use of force to coerce the government.” The term, “force” could encompass political activities such as protests, marches, or any other form of non-violent resistance.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 05:51:18 PM »
Not such a "secret" anymore..... ;)

Yup.  Besides, some call it a "secret base" whilst others call it "home away from home".

Recall if you will my tall friend that the vast majority of photographic "evidence" of us, ummmm...Alien life forms shows us... SHIT! I mean them!  They tend  to be  "height challenged"?

But they have pretty big heads so that must mean they have pretty big brains.  Ergo, they be smarts.  Later.

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 05:55:29 PM »
Yup.  Besides, some call it a "secret base" whilst others call it "home away from home".

Recall if you will my tall friend that the vast majority of photographic "evidence" of us, ummmm...Alien life forms shows us... SHIT! I mean them!  They tend  to be  "height challenged"?

But they have pretty big heads so that must mean they have pretty big brains.  Ergo, they be smarts.  Later.

;D
Posting while on morphine? :o

:)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 05:55:42 PM »
Could it possibly be that most conspiracy theories only become factual because some enterprising people think that they are good ideas for their own self-benefit?

What are you thinking of here, Stunt?  What's a good example?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 05:59:45 PM »
Posting while on morphine? :o

:)

That's only while in the hospital and even then they wouldn't let me take my new tablet PC. No WiFi allowed and no cell phones either.  ;D  At home it is a lesser pain killer but at least I can post, albeit not very coherently.  :)

leanne F

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 06:00:49 PM »
who would of thought BB.COM would have sacked bob chick not him that's for sure.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 06:01:06 PM »
To the best of my knowledge ...... Area 51 was always known as some kind of military base ... but it became 'suspicious' once a group declared it was the holding tank for a captured UFO and its occupants.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 06:04:43 PM »
You're doing OK, Reeves! Sorry to hear you were hospitalized.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 06:14:05 PM »
That's only while in the hospital and even then they wouldn't let me take my new tablet PC. No WiFi allowed and no cell phones either.  ;D  At home it is a lesser pain killer but at least I can post, albeit not very coherently.  :)
WTF? No entertainment while bedded down in a dull ass hospital bed? Lame.
At least you're home now, right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 06:15:47 PM »
JACK T, I wish I could give you some examples but I am not a big fan of conspiracy theories, nor do I know enough about them to discuss them intelligently .... so the comment I offered above was neither for nor against the subject at hand.

But I do find these GetBig inputs interesting and actually do hope that some of these theories are factual.

And one more "BUT" ....

By twisting statistics, you can prove that anything is either possible or factual ... and that is sort of the way I look at conspiracy theories.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 06:16:56 PM »
1 USA Patriot Act - A 342 page document presented to Congress one day before voting on it that allows the government access to your bank and email accounts, as well as your medical and phone records with no court order. They can also search your home anytime without a warrant.

2 USA Patriot Act II - This one allows secret government arrests, the legal authority to seize your American citizenship, and the extraction of your DNA if you are deemed a potential terrorist.

3 Military Commissions Act of 2006 - Ends habeas corpus, the right to an attorney, and the right to court review of one’s detention and arrest. Without this most basic right, all other rights are gone too since anyone can be detained indefinitely. Now anyone may be arrested and incarcerated and nobody would know.

4 NSPD 51 - A directive signed by George W. Bush on May 9, 2007, that allows the President to declare martial law, effectively transforming the U.S. into a dictatorship with no checks and balances from the Legislative or Judicial Branches. Parts of this directive are considered classified and members of Congress have been denied the right to review it.

5 Protect America Act of 2007 - Allows unprecedented domestic wiretapping and surveillance activities with a reduction in FISA court oversight. Probable cause is not needed.

6 John Warner Defense Authorization Act - Signed by George W. Bush on October 17, 2007, this act allows the President to declare a public emergency and station troops anywhere in America without the consent of the governor or local authorities to “suppress public disorder".

7 Homegrown Terrorism and Radicalization Act - Passed overwhelmingly by Congress on October 23, 2007, This act will beget a new crackdown on dissent and the Constitutional rights of American citizens. The definitions of “terrorism” and “extremism” are so vague that they could be used to generalize against any group that is working against the policies of the Administration. In this bill, “violent radicalization” criminalizes thought and ideology while “homegrown terrorism” is defined as “the planed use of force to coerce the government.” The term, “force” could encompass political activities such as protests, marches, or any other form of non-violent resistance.

I like the alternative - dirty Muslims plotting and bombing  ::)
K

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 06:20:50 PM »
WTF? No entertainment while bedded down in a dull ass hospital bed? Lame.
At least you're home now, right?

Yup.  I kept clicking my heels the mandated three times and finally got to go home.   ;D

They have television, but I tend to eschew most of what is produced today.  Those shows are anything but "reality".  ;)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 06:22:18 PM »
You're doing OK, Reeves! Sorry to hear you were hospitalized.

Thanks!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 06:26:20 PM »
I like the alternative - dirty Muslims plotting and bombing  ::)

Fuck islime and the muslimes that practice it.  Fuck homohamed the not so holy at all, bullshitter pedophile (for) profit.  Fuck that noise™.    I say we release the Israelis on 'em.  Israel knows how to deal with two legged cockroaches.  Step on 'em and laugh when they crunch.

Okay... I'm done for the night.  Maybe.  ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 06:35:21 PM »
Another Area 51 comment ....

As some of you know ... I have a very intelligent brother who pays no attention to the business of conspiracy theories except for the one conspiracy he firmly believes in ... the existence of one UFO and the remains of one dead UFO pilot in underground storage within the secured confines of Area 51.

In fact he is some sort of active member of a group of intelligencia who claim to have undeniable proof of the existence of this UFO and its deceased pilot.

Of course I think they are mistaken, but I did attend a meeting at which an authentic appearing video was shown about an autopsy on this supposed interterrestial traveler.

By now you might even be able to see it on YouTube.

I still say it's BS but I've been wrong a couple of times before and it's possible that this may be my third time around.

But I seriously doubt it.