Author Topic: So Team Downgrade brags about $1 in food stamps creating $1.84 in spending  (Read 1210 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Thanks to the fabled multiplier effect. So why not put 100% of the people in this country on food stamps then? We could food stamp our way to prosperity!

I LOVE Obamanomics!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Let's talk evolution and corn dogs.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Food stamps are a lucrative investment in da hood.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tru dat where I live 50 percent on the dollar.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Thanks to fabled multiplier effect. So why not put 100% of the people in this country on food stamps then? We could food stamp our way to prosperity!

That whole thing was some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life....and believe me after being on this board for 6 years+ that's fucking saying something.

Idiots, idiots in D.C.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
So why not put 100% of the people in this country on food stamps then? We could food stamp our way to prosperity!

They're working on it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Thanks to fabled multiplier effect. So why not put 100% of the people in this country on food stamps then? We could food stamp our way to prosperity!

link?

btw - this has been posted before and similar numbers for unemployment and other forms of spending.   

why don't you post a link and also your argument for why it's not accurate

Fury

• Getbig V
They're working on it.

They should work harder. It's foolproof. Every $1 in food stamps puts $1.84 into the economy. We can fix the economy tomorrow!

I LOVE Obamanomics. Team Downgrade is full of economic wizards.

link?

btw - this has been posted before and similar numbers for unemployment and other forms of spending.  

why don't you post a link and also your argument for why it's not accurate

Let's pretend for a second that anyone gives a shit about your opinion.

www.google.com

Have fun.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
They should work harder. It's foolproof. Every $1 in food stamps puts $1.84 into the economy. We can fix the economy tomorrow!

was it offered as a way to "fix" the economy

where did you find this number anyway?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Let's pretend for a second that anyone gives a shit about your opinion.

www.google.com

Have fun.

I don't give a shit if you are interested in my opinion or not

I assume what you're saying is you pulled that info regarding food stamps out of your ass and you have no source for your claim

Fury

• Getbig V
For someone that never bothers to answer any questions someone asks him it's amazing how snide and snotty you get whenever someone doesn't bow to your demands. Typical Bay-Area piece of shit.

Go google it. It's not hard. Of course you'll have to think about what search terms you'll use so I can understand how that would frustrate you, what with the fact that you're one stupid fuck.

By the way, it's 100% true. Just goes to show how utterly uninformed you are. Color me surprised.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
For someone that never bothers to answer any questions someone asks him it's amazing how snide and snotty you get whenever someone doesn't bow to your demands. Typical Bay-Area piece of shit.

Go google it. It's not hard. Of course you'll have to think about what search terms you'll use so I can understand how that would frustrate you, what with the fact that you're one stupid fuck.

By the way, it's 100% true. Just goes to show how utterly uninformed you are. Color me surprised.

translation = you have no source for the statement and no source that anyone has offered this as a "fix" for the economy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Vilsack said food stamps and ue is a great way to stimulate the economy.  I posted this clip a week ago.

Fury

• Getbig V
translation = you have no source for the statement and no source that anyone has offered this as a "fix" for the economy

Gigantor already confirmed that he's seen the quote, moron. Just how lazy are you?

You have consistently refused to answer any questions I ask you about your stupid, unfounded opinions yet you expect me to go out and do your Googling for you? Not a chance.

Here's a hint: You're not important. Your opinion isn't important. You want to read about it, go Google it. It's well documented and there's even video of the member of Team Downgrade making the comment.

Vilsack said food stamps and ue is a great way to stimulate the economy.  I posted this clip a week ago.

This is a perfect example of just how uninformed your typical Obama drone is. This scumbag defends everything this guy does yet he clearly hasn't the faintest fucking idea what he's talking about. A true sheeple.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Vilsack said food stamps and ue is a great way to stimulate the economy.  I posted this clip a week ago.

post it again so we can all see what he said in his own words

btw - you can also explain why you disagree with him

that would be helpful too

Fury

• Getbig V
post it again so we can all see what he said in his own words

btw - you can also explain why you disagree with him

that would be helpful too

Why do you think you're important? Like I said, for someone who can't be bothered to answer anyone's questions it's stunning how you constantly demand that others do your research for you.

What is it with Bay-Area trash that clearly aren't worth the air they breathe thinking they're important?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Gigantor already confirmed that he's seen the quote, moron. Just how lazy are you?

You have consistently refused to answer any questions I ask you about your stupid, unfounded opinions yet you expect me to go out and do your Googling for you? Not a chance.

Here's a hint: You're not important. Your opinion isn't important. You want to read about it, go Google it. It's well documented and there's even video of the member of Team Downgrade making the comment.

This is a perfect example of just how uninformed your typical Obama drone is. This scumbag defends everything this guy does yet he clearly hasn't the faintest fucking idea what he's talking about. A true sheeple.

dude - I couldn't give a shit what you think of my opinion or me

if you quote some statistic that provide a source or it's irrelevent

feel free to continue to be irrelevent if that's your preference

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
On my phone - but simply - its taking money from one taxpayer to give to anmother to survive. Maybe admirable from humanitarian point of view - but growing gdp - not so much.

Fury

• Getbig V
dude - I couldn't give a shit what you think of my opinion or me

if you quote some statistic that provide a source or it's irrelevent

feel free to continue to be irrelevent if that's your preference

Haha.

You refuse to answer any questions I ask you because you're incapable of answering them (stemming from your lack of education) and yet you have the gall to demand that I go out and do your research for you. Sorry, slick. You're a fucking loser and I'm certainly not going to Google for you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why do you think you're important? Like I said, for someone who can't be bothered to answer anyone's questions it's stunning how you constantly demand that others do your research for you.

What is it with Bay-Area trash that clearly aren't worth the air they breathe thinking they're important?

when did I ever say I was important

you're seem really angry tonight

what's the problem?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Haha.

You refuse to answer any questions I ask you because you're incapable of answering them (stemming from your lack of education) and yet you have the gall to demand that I go out and do your research for you. Sorry, slick. You're a fucking loser and I'm certainly not going to Google for you.

LoL

how did get so angry so quickly by nothing more than a request for a source

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
On my phone - but simply - its taking money from one taxpayer to give to anmother to survive. Maybe admirable from humanitarian point of view - but growing gdp - not so much.

did anyone say growing GDP

again - we could have an actual converstaion if the source was just posted

all we have are a bunch posts by BF melting down in record time

Fury

• Getbig V
You do this in every thread while doing everything you can to avoid answering any questions people ask of you. Sorry, you're not special and it gets old watching you derail threads with this game of yours.

But thank you for proving how clearly uninformed you are about anything going on in the Obama regime, though. You're a perfect example of how sad and pathetic the typical Obama sheeple is. You're a complete robot.

did anyone say growing GDP

again - we could have an actual converstaion if the source was just posted

all we have are a bunch posts by BF melting down in record time

There's no meltdown. I'm just stunned by how quickly you turn into a snide little brat anytime someone doesn't do what you demand. Clearly someone that can't handle adversity.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You do this in every thread while doing everything you can to avoid answering any questions people ask of you. Sorry, you're not special and believe me when I say this, no one could care less whether you believe something is true or not.

Thank you for proving how clearly uninformed you are about anything going on in the Obama regime, though. You're a perfect example of how sad and pathetic the typical Obama sheeple is. You're a complete robot.

all that bitching and moaning over a mundane request to provide a link

weird

Fury

• Getbig V
all that bitching and moaning over a mundane request to provide a link

weird

You derail threads with this because you can't refute the information in them. It's the same reason you avoid questions posed to you in threads about topics you've defended or supported.

I'll post a link when you embarrass yourself in the thread about the failure of Keynesian economics four threads down.