Author Topic: Outback 'free' Steaks - seriously or bull?  (Read 3662 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Outback Steaks
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 08:47:06 AM »
I used to go to Fogo De Chao in Beverly hills but at $85 a person for dinner was something I would only do 2 or 3 times a year since I have to pay for me and my girl....
But found a place called M-grill same if not better and at half the price.

Nails, have you been to Boa on Sunset Blvd.? Pricey but very good as well. (Oh and Bay, the company paid for that one as well   ;D )

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2011, 08:47:46 AM »
Thansk for the scam site

So far, every zip code I put in there gives me the same message...

"These locals are out of free steak, but you can still get $5 off two entrees"

Makes me think Outback Steakhouse is scamming the people --- and they think this is good press with this crap.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2011, 08:49:48 AM »
Thansk for the scam site

Makes me think Outback Steakhouse is scamming the people --- and they think this is good press with this crap.

ha ha, look how pissed the fat kid is.

also, i got the same message.
Deep Tissue Massage

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2011, 08:52:53 AM »
Thansk for the scam site

Pretty damn sad on their part. They must be struggling bad. Just like the old saying, if it is too good to be true, it probably is.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Outback 'free' Steaks - seriously or bull?
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2011, 08:59:29 AM »
Seems like these days everyone wants a free lunch.  :-\

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2011, 09:02:23 AM »
x2

I love it.  Gymrat, bodybuilder wannabes on a message board with high and exacting standards--for steaks.  Willing to put anything and everything into their bodies to grow muscles, but when it comes to steak only the very best will do.  Give me an Outback ribeye with crab legs on the side and I am sated!  :P

I had dinner at http://www.harrisrestaurant.com/ earlier this week.  The Outback steak was better!

A rather unfair remark, I think. And rather rude at that. Even for you, Bay. I don't have " high, exacting standards " in regards to steak. Perhaps, it's the location ? I don't know. What I do know is that the Outback that I'VE eaten at is very piss-poor. I can fix a better steak on my grill. And why spend $ 20.00+ on something I can go to Kroger for and buy for $ 8.00 or less ?? Makes PERFECT sense to me.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2011, 09:03:17 AM »
Nails, have you been to Boa on Sunset Blvd.? Pricey but very good as well. (Oh and Bay, the company paid for that one as well   ;D )

No i haven't... don't usually go towards sunset due to the massive traffic but if i'm around there ill check it out, there is a Morten's Steakhouse around my place that i need to hit up too

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2011, 09:05:06 AM »
Thansk for the scam site

Ron ... "No steaks? or they out of steaks"  ???

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2011, 09:18:12 AM »
No i haven't... don't usually go towards sunset due to the massive traffic but if i'm around there ill check it out, there is a Morten's Steakhouse around my place that i need to hit up too

You are probably referring to Morton's Steakhouse. They originated out of Chicago. Good food! If you want to take your woman to a place for romance I would suggest there. At least the 2 different ones I have been to have been set up very nicely and very romantic. Dark enough to get a handjob under the table as well.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 09:23:01 AM »
You are probably referring to Morton's Steakhouse. They originated out of Chicago. Good food! If you want to take your woman to a place for romance I would suggest there. At least the 2 different ones I have been to have been set up very nicely and very romantic. Dark enough to get a handjob under the table as well.

when i went to Chi-town... all i ate was  GIORDANO'S chicago pizza  :P

i did also notice chicago has a Webers Restruant didn't check it out but ill go to Mortons instead just for the tug job

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 09:25:38 AM »
also, if you guys are in Chicago and want to have some good steak, check out David Burke's primehouse.  I think it's relatively new (maybe less than 5 years), but the place has some fucking tasty steaks.  It's in the lobby of a hotel downtown, but they have a room where the walls are made out of some fancy salts where they dry age the steaks.  Not sure if it's a gimmick or real (maybe cheftim can chime in), but they swear that it dries the steaks better.

Either way, tasted damn nice.

Also, Ruth's Chris is nice.  I realize it's a chain, but you can't go wrong with a filet swimming in butter.
Deep Tissue Massage

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 09:29:04 AM »

i did also notice chicago has a Webers Restruant didn't check it out but ill go to Mortons instead just for the tug job

Not impressed with Weber's myself. I own 2 of their kettle smoker grills and cook everything on them including Thanksgiving Day turkeys. Not being arrogant but I think it is better off my grill. And cheaper.

Have you ate Lou Malnatis Pizza In Chicago? I used to only go to Geno's East until I tried Lou's. Shit it is 12:30 and lunch time, you guys are making me hungry.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2011, 09:34:26 AM »

FUCKING LOVE GIORDANO'S !!!! BEST PIZZA CRUST EVER !!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2011, 09:42:47 AM »
Not impressed with Weber's myself. I own 2 of their kettle smoker grills and cook everything on them including Thanksgiving Day turkeys. Not being arrogant but I think it is better off my grill. And cheaper.

Have you ate Lou Malnatis Pizza In Chicago? I used to only go to Geno's East until I tried Lou's. Shit it is 12:30 and lunch time, you guys are making me hungry.

haha no i didn't try that place, my brother lives 3 billing off Navy pier so i ate around that area .... I did try LUCKYS across wrigley Field great sandwiches

I didn't get a chance to head over to The Weiner Circle, but i'm check it out for the laughs

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2011, 12:55:52 PM »
Outbackfreesteaks.com

There you go fags, free steak dinner.

Outback = good for walmart trash and those who don't know good food....its nothing more than a food factory serving slop.

I wouldn't eat there for FREE !!
K

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 01:36:25 PM »
Even though Mortons is a chain, the cajun ribeye they serve there is one of the best steaks I have ever had.  Micheal Mina's Bourbon steak in San Francisco is ridiculously good as well.  Any piece of meat on that menu is stellar.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 01:50:53 PM »
Damn, after all this talk I am going to have the wife cook us some filets on the grill. Throw some homegrow zucchini on the grill as well.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2011, 03:47:59 PM »
Even though Mortons is a chain, the cajun ribeye they serve there is one of the best steaks I have ever had.  Micheal Mina's Bourbon steak in San Francisco is ridiculously good as well.  Any piece of meat on that menu is stellar.
I've been to both of your suggestions several times and always had a good meal.
T

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2011, 03:55:07 PM »
I've been to both of your suggestions several times and always had a good meal.
Bourbon steak might be the best steakhouse in the entire country.  I haven't been to all the good ones in Chicago, so I really can't make that judgement, but I cant imagine anything being better than that place.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2011, 03:59:15 PM »
Bourbon steak might be the best steakhouse in the entire country.  I haven't been to all the good ones in Chicago, so I really can't make that judgement, but I cant imagine anything being better than that place.
They have one in S. Fla i've been to.
T

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2011, 04:15:13 PM »
cows now are half rotten even before slaughter, enjoy your meal

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2011, 04:16:41 PM »
a guy i used to work with once told me outback steakhouse has the best steaks of any place he's ever been to.

i'm like "well, yeah, i'm sure it's better than jose's taco kingdom".  i mean, living in chicago, a place with some of the best steakhouses on the planet, he spews that shit at me.  i just laughed, what a toolface that guy was.

Texas de Brazil FTW

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2011, 04:22:17 PM »
Thansk for the scam site

Just say the word, Ron.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2011, 05:08:12 PM »
If you're looking for decent places to dine for steak go for salt grass, then outback.

Best is:

Ruths cris
Bobs chop steak house
3 forks
Flemings

Of course, I'm referring to TX

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2011, 05:10:12 PM »
Probably better than going to Golden Coral with Granny Panda.

x2

Ruth's Chris is fantastic, never had a bad steak from there in any city.