Author Topic: Outback 'free' Steaks - seriously or bull?  (Read 3663 times)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Outback 'free' Steaks - seriously or bull?
« on: August 24, 2011, 07:05:36 PM »
Outbackfreesteaks.com

There you go fags, free steak dinner.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Outback Steaks
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 07:13:50 PM »
I had ribeye from outback once.

Won't make that mistake again.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 07:25:43 PM »
Can't stand Outback. Stevie Wonder could make a better steak than them fucks.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 02:43:58 AM »
"steaks"...lol

rubber.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 04:43:57 AM »

Nah man - Outback are nice! I ate at their restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip and had a nice 16oz beauty! Waitress was smoking hot too.  8)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 07:14:43 AM »
Outback is pretty decent without being stupid high-priced. Don't see the "beef", so to speak. Of course some of you homos probably get shit cooked medium and up.  ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 07:19:56 AM »

a guy i used to work with once told me outback steakhouse has the best steaks of any place he's ever been to.

i'm like "well, yeah, i'm sure it's better than jose's taco kingdom".  i mean, living in chicago, a place with some of the best steakhouses on the planet, he spews that shit at me.  i just laughed, what a toolface that guy was.
Deep Tissue Massage

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 07:26:01 AM »
a guy i used to work with once told me outback steakhouse has the best steaks of any place he's ever been to.

i'm like "well, yeah, i'm sure it's better than jose's taco kingdom".  i mean, living in chicago, a place with some of the best steakhouses on the planet, he spews that shit at me.  i just laughed, what a toolface that guy was.

When it comes to food, Chicago is like heaven to me. 8)

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 07:30:20 AM »
Gene and Georgetti's. Done.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 07:30:46 AM »

When it comes to food, Chicago is like heaven to me. 8)

No shit TID. Chicago has it all. A bone-in filet from Joe's Crab and Steak is the best steak I have had anywhere in the US. This is not the same as Joe's Crab Shack.

As far as Outback, they used to be great. Then they overgrew and now they just pump out shit beef. I have associates that like to go there so I have to go at times but I only get a good steak 1 time out of maybe 5 times. And that is in many different US cities.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 07:31:18 AM »
Probably better than going to Golden Coral with Granny Panda.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 07:36:10 AM »
Gene and Georgetti's. Done.

i went there with family once (i've been there twice, orgasm city with steaks), and my sister ordered the appetizer, entree and dessert all at once, like we were at chili's or something, i was so embarassed.

the old italian waiter goes to her "honey, i will bring you the appetizer first, then you tell me what else you want, please, don't hurry to eat, we have all night".

she blushed, i laughed.  that's what happens when you take savages to a good food place.

No shit TID. Chicago has it all. A bone-in filet from Joe's Crab and Steak is the best steak I have had anywhere in the US. This is not the same as Joe's Crab Shack.

As far as Outback, they used to be great. Then they overgrew and now they just pump out shit beef. I have associates that like to go there so I have to go at times but I only get a good steak 1 time out of maybe 5 times. And that is in many different US cities.

Great choice, people seem to be put off by the place because it has "crab" in the title; then again, when i was there it was packed.

Gibsons of course will always be my #1.
Deep Tissue Massage

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 07:39:13 AM »
^ All 3 great places. Lawry's is fun to bring a girl for drinks

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 07:39:34 AM »
ruth chris is great too

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 07:41:39 AM »
ruth chris is great too

No offense man but they are not even in the same category as these Chicago steak houses. Go to a Smith and Wollensky as well. They have several locations.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 07:49:17 AM »
outback is overrated

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 07:52:31 AM »
Coconut Shrimp is good

Would rather go my local Brazilian all you can eat resturant $35 dinner

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 08:01:17 AM »
Coconut Shrimp is good

The majority of those Brazilian places I have been to kick ass. You just feel like crap when you leave. I poop for hours afterward. (In case you were interested  ;D  )

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 08:06:15 AM »
Coconut Shrimp is good

i haven't been to one of those in a while.  actually, i remember the last time i went was in 2007; we had a family member visiting from Switzerland.  He said in Switzerland for that money you get two tiny lamb ribs that they cross on the plate to make it look bigger, and a slice of bread.  He didn't stop eating the whole time, and then when the guy with the drinks walked by, he topped himself off with a tall glass of Jack Daniels, and said he could die happy.

I think he spent the next two days shitting.
Deep Tissue Massage

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 08:12:19 AM »
The majority of those Brazilian places I have been to kick ass. You just feel like crap when you leave. I poop for hours afterward. (In case you were interested  ;D  )

I used to go to Fogo De Chao in Beverly hills but at $85 a person for dinner was something I would only do 2 or 3 times a year since I have to pay for me and my girl....
But found a place called M-grill same if not better and at half the price.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 08:20:26 AM »
I used to go to Fogo De Chao in Beverly hills but at $85 a person for dinner was something I would only do 2 or 3 times a year since I have to pay for me and my girl....
But found a place called M-grill same if not better and at half the price.

Thanks Nails. I am going to go to LA in a couple months and will check out M-grill. Man I fucking love LA. If it was for the rest of my family I would move there in a sec.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 08:24:32 AM »
Thanks Nails. I am going to go to LA in a couple months and will check out M-grill. Man I fucking love LA. If it was for the rest of my family I would move there in a sec.

hmmm
Deep Tissue Massage

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 08:31:36 AM »
hmmm

I will fuck my family up if they don't do what I say. Thanks for the input.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 08:32:18 AM »
Nah man - Outback are nice! I ate at their restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip and had a nice 16oz beauty! Waitress was smoking hot too.  8)

x2

I love it.  Gymrat, bodybuilder wannabes on a message board with high and exacting standards--for steaks.  Willing to put anything and everything into their bodies to grow muscles, but when it comes to steak only the very best will do.  Give me an Outback ribeye with crab legs on the side and I am sated!  :P

I had dinner at http://www.harrisrestaurant.com/ earlier this week.  The Outback steak was better!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 08:45:37 AM »
x2

I love it.  Gymrat, bodybuilder wannabes on a message board with high and exacting standards--for steaks.  Willing to put anything and everything into their bodies to grow muscles, but when it comes to steak only the very best will do.  Give me an Outback ribeye with crab legs on the side and I am sated!  :P

I had dinner at http://www.harrisrestaurant.com/ earlier this week.  The Outback steak was better!

Don't get your tutu in an uproar. Hell I only eat at those nice places when my company pays for it or a special occasion with my wife. I started going to Outback when they first came to my town and they have went downhill over the years. You used to have to wait 3+ hours on a Saturday night to get in and now it is maybe a 1/2 hr wait at most of them. And it is just not my local one, as I mentioned before I have  had the same subpar meals in other Outbacks in across the US.